[Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.53

Postby ForggotenPrey » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:47 pm

Ah I apologize, I didn't see that you had already answered my type of question before
ForggotenPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anunnaki » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:38 pm

After some discussion here and on the Saint Miluina's patron Discord, I'd like to formally announce the Character Contest!

What is it? A chance to get your own character design into the game! Sprites for the game are created using a tool called Kisekae - just google it and you'll find tutorials on how to find and install it.
Who is it? First place will be added to the game as a playable character; second and third will be used for NPCs
When is it? Submission deadline is two weeks from today: December 3rd, 2021. Once all the submissions are in, I'll put my top five up for a public vote.
Where is it? You can submit your characters' exported Kisekae code to me on either Eka's or the Saint Miluina's patron Discord. Please limit one per user.

Some Kisekae tips:
-Try making sure your design still works with very narrow and very wide hips/chest, since if it's approved for the main character it will need to go through nearly the whole range of weights
-Similarly, all breast sizes between (6-15) should look decent
-Remember that you might see this character in various stages of nudity - don't forget about the under-layers
-Tattoos or other free-floating decoration on the arms/legs will make it extremely difficult to re-pose the character
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:54 pm

Do we have any say over their role or personality if our character becomes an NPC?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Anunnaki » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:08 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Do we have any say over their role or personality if our character becomes an NPC?

Ah, I should be clearer on that point. The plan is to use second- and third-place graphics for when there's an NPC without an official graphic, similar to how the "Generic Girl" character is currently used.

That being said, if you have a strong idea for a character, you should consider writing a mod! I have a standing offer to help anyone who's serious about using my "Carmel" modding framework.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:12 pm

I figured that was the case, but just wanted to be clear. Thank you for responding so quickly.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby KHLover » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:28 am

Not sure if this is known, but Aftermath had me dump someone at the end of Wednesday, even though I didn't eat anyone.

Spoiler: show
"With a final grunt, you squeeze out the rest of your prey, nearly filling the bowl. You can't help but shake your head at the gruesomeness of $AftermathWhoToDump.name's bone fragments slowly sinking into the septic muck. Once again your guts have taken a terrible toll on what was once a living, breathing girl. You wipe, flush, and begin to forget what her face looked like."

Actually, going further, several things are happening without any sort of prior event or prerequisite.

Emma and Sunny discussed a party for the freshmen, though the dialogue implies this was mentioned before, something happened between Mallory and Bailey, Bailey was not mentioned or seen once and looking through the yearbook I can confirm her model never came up

Aaaand, on a new run, got permanently stuck on the "Sunday" screen.

Ate Anita and Gabby, Aftermath didn't trigger for Anita's digestion, so I assume the issue is Aftermath related.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby andruusha222 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:20 am

It shows me this and the game crashes. What should I do?https://imgur.com/a/oo4OwrY
andruusha222
New to the forum

Postby ForggotenPrey » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:55 am

Anunnaki wrote:After some discussion here and on the Saint Miluina's patron Discord, I'd like to formally announce the Character Contest!

What is it? A chance to get your own character design into the game! Sprites for the game are created using a tool called Kisekae - just google it and you'll find tutorials on how to find and install it.
Who is it? First place will be added to the game as a playable character; second and third will be used for NPCs
When is it? Submission deadline is two weeks from today: December 3rd, 2021. Once all the submissions are in, I'll put my top five up for a public vote.
Where is it? You can submit your characters' exported Kisekae code to me on either Eka's or the Saint Miluina's patron Discord. Please limit one per user.

Some Kisekae tips:
-Try making sure your design still works with very narrow and very wide hips/chest, since if it's approved for the main character it will need to go through nearly the whole range of weights
-Similarly, all breast sizes between (6-15) should look decent
-Remember that you might see this character in various stages of nudity - don't forget about the under-layers
-Tattoos or other free-floating decoration on the arms/legs will make it extremely difficult to re-pose the character

That's awesome, now would you rather us put our submissions here in the thread or send them to you by DM's
ForggotenPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:35 pm

KHLover wrote:Not sure if this is known, but Aftermath had me dump someone at the end of Wednesday, even though I didn't eat anyone.

Ack, I know exactly what's causing that, will fix in the next update of The Aftermath! Thanks for the catch.

KHLover wrote:Actually, going further, several things are happening without any sort of prior event or prerequisite.

Huh, that actually seems to be an issue with the base game, the visual mod itself doesn't touch any of the logic layer. You might want to bring similar issues to OsmiumOrchid's attention in the main MVA thread.

KHLover wrote:Aaaand, on a new run, got permanently stuck on the "Sunday" screen.

Are you using a clean install of the latest version?

andruusha222 wrote:It shows me this and the game crashes. What should I do?https://imgur.com/a/oo4OwrY

Looks like Unity itself is crashing. Try running the game from the command line:

smva.exe -logFile Player.log

And then send me the file Player.log that it produces.

ForggotenPrey wrote:That's awesome, now would you rather us put our submissions here in the thread or send them to you by DM's

DM me, please.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Boss » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:06 pm

Forgive my stupid question, but this is significantly larger than the game itself, so do I have to download just this or the original game and this?
Boss
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:56 am

Boss wrote:Forgive my stupid question, but this is significantly larger than the game itself, so do I have to download just this or the original game and this?

Just this, technically the original game is included as a html under the SVMA_Data folder, but the Visual Academy mod should just work from the .exe app, you don’t have to pull up the original game in your browser.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby andruusha222 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:04 am

andruusha222
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:52 pm

Looks like you're getting a DirectX error. A quick Google with the error number shows that a bunch of games were having this issue with a particular Nvidia driver - try updating your graphics card's drivers.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Prodi » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:16 pm

Anunnaki wrote:Looks like you're getting a DirectX error. A quick Google with the error number shows that a bunch of games were having this issue with a particular Nvidia driver - try updating your graphics card's drivers.

Just for reference since it might be helpful: that first error code (8007000e) means 'out of memory'. The other one (80070057) is a rather generic error that is probably caused by the former.
Prodi
New to the forum

Postby KHLover » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:09 am

Anunnaki wrote:
KHLover wrote:Aaaand, on a new run, got permanently stuck on the "Sunday" screen.

Are you using a clean install of the latest version?

If by clean install you mean without mods, then no. But I ran it again and
this time Aftermath did trigger for Anita, and it didn't get stuck. So it's probably directly related.
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChaosStar0 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:48 am

Does the game autosave if on hardcore mode? I reached the end of the game and I can't believe it's that short. There was like less than a week. Really excited for future updates though.
ChaosStar0
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:28 am

KHLover wrote:If by clean install you mean without mods, then no. But I ran it again and
this time Aftermath did trigger for Anita, and it didn't get stuck. So it's probably directly related.

By clean install I mean, did you delete the previous version entirely before installing v0.53?
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby KHLover » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:58 pm

Anunnaki wrote:
KHLover wrote:If by clean install you mean without mods, then no. But I ran it again and

By clean install I mean, did you delete the previous version entirely before installing v0.53?

Never had previous version, fresh install on a new pc
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:22 am

KHLover wrote:Never had previous version, fresh install on a new pc

Okay, so it's an intermittent issue with the transition between days. I'll look into an alternate method of patching those in the next version, thanks for the bug report.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby BigMan34 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:41 pm

I'm having some trouble with loading saves, whenever I load one up I don't get any sprites or anything I can just see the default school background from the start of the game. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Now I can't even get any characters to show up when I create a new game, I just get stuck with the default background forever. I've deleted the game and redownloaded and I'm still having the same issue any suggestions?
BigMan34
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game