[Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [MOD] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.1

Postby KDzee » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:27 pm

Bit of a bug, if you follow Sam and Anita, get eaten by Anita and escape, the game loops back to escaping Anita after Sam eats you, so you're stuck in an endless loop.

Edit: This only seems to occur when your clothing has been digested. If you escape quickly enough it doesn't happen. Strange.
KDzee
Been posting for a bit

Postby ouphe » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:44 pm

Is there some variation in the sequence of Day 1 events versus the base game? It seems to have some variables adjusted or something...
ouphe
Participator

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:42 pm

KDzee wrote:Bit of a bug, if you follow Sam and Anita, get eaten by Anita and escape, the game loops back to escaping Anita after Sam eats you, so you're stuck in an endless loop.

Edit: This only seems to occur when your clothing has been digested. If you escape quickly enough it doesn't happen. Strange.

Strange, I'll look into look into it. That scene had to be handled uniquely since it's the only one (so far) where you get eaten twice without an outfit reset in between - so I have a good idea where the bug might be!

ouphe wrote:Is there some variation in the sequence of Day 1 events versus the base game? It seems to have some variables adjusted or something...

Nope! Day 1 is entirely unchanged save for a message at the end warning the player that no visual content is available beyond this point (yet).
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby vgove » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:25 pm

is it just the mod or is the game included?
vgove
Participator

Postby EmilyPrey26 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:57 am

I really hope you continue this! Keep up the great work! I see you joined on the 9th and dropped this immediately, you must work fast. I can't wait to play the rest! Are you working with the original creator too?
EmilyPrey26
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:55 pm

vgove wrote:is it just the mod or is the game included?

The html game v0.5.1 is included with this download.

EmilyPrey26 wrote:I really hope you continue this! Keep up the great work! I see you joined on the 9th and dropped this immediately, you must work fast. I can't wait to play the rest! Are you working with the original creator too?

Yup, I'm in regular communication with OsmiumOrchid on the St. Miluina's patron discord. I'd been working on it for about a month before I bothered to make an account, haha - I'm fast, but nobody's that fast.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby VioletNom » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:19 pm

Awesome job, I can't Wait to play the other days, good job dude
VioletNom
New to the forum

Postby aem » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:51 am

So, this shit bangs real hard, keep up the good work, can we get an approximate time between updates? Nothing precise, just, the measurement of a couple weeks, a month, multiple, just a general idea.
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby Omotemanji » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:19 am

Anunnaki wrote:
Omotemanji wrote:For some odd reason, the screen turns completely black after selecting the character model. Any idea what's wrong?

Hmm, that's a new one. What does the screen look like during character creation? Do you see the web game's sidebar on the left-hand side of your screen?

Nope. Just a black screen.
Omotemanji
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:23 am

hm... I take it all the vore's gonna be 100% unwilling?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Rayo » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:36 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:hm... I take it all the vore's gonna be 100% unwilling?

The full game (the original) has a few willing vore scenarios, but for the most part it is unwilling
Rayo
---

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:23 pm

aem wrote:So, this shit bangs real hard, keep up the good work, can we get an approximate time between updates? Nothing precise, just, the measurement of a couple weeks, a month, multiple, just a general idea.

Unfortunately I've got some crunch time at work coming up, so I might disappear for a while soon - but once my schedule opens back up, progress should be pretty swift. An in-game day every few weeks, until I've full caught up with the game's writing, wouldn't be unreasonable.

Omotemanji wrote:Nope. Just a black screen.

This implies the embedded browser didn't properly load. Can you send me your system specs? Also check the game's SMVA_Data folder and make sure smva.html is there, and that it's readable.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmilyPrey26 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:00 am

How soon should we expect an update?
EmilyPrey26
New to the forum

Postby Niclos17 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:12 pm

This is very neat and introduced me to SMVA.
Niclos17
Been posting for a bit

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.1

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:47 am

EmilyPrey26 wrote:How soon should we expect an update?

Like I said above, it'll be at least a couple weeks before the next day is finished - assuming my job cooperates, haha.

Niclos17 wrote:This is very neat and introduced me to SMVA.

Always glad to introduce someone to this fun little universe OsmiumOrchid created. =)
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby VrangrGata » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:29 am

i have a bug that i cant see the text without click on options button, if i dont do that the ext its invisible and the screen doesnt change, it stays at the door of the academy, any solution?
VrangrGata
New to the forum

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:14 am

I have a bug. Occasionally when I try to eat a girl, the game has the next option highlighted and won't continue on. Like right now, the text it stuck on sit with them. Also whenever I close the game, it deletes my saves.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:28 pm

Thanks for the bug reports, everyone. I should have an update ready this Friday, featuring a brand-new modding framework for MVA (soon after, for Twine games in general!) and a guide on how to make your own mods.

There will also be an example mod included which adds two new vore scenes to Day 1, featuring a trio of new characters!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby aem » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:02 am

Yooooooo! So glad this is continuing, I'm glad that kiskea is getting more popular for vore stuff, it looks good for it and from what I've heard it isn't too bad to use.
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby ouphe » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:02 am

Kisekae is honestly a very easy program to learn, and a lot of variability in what you make it do. Being able to turn speech bubbles into horror-show stomachs via settings is fun.
ouphe
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game