doki doki vore mod version 1.2 (now available)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

doki doki vore mod version 1.2 (now available)

Postby norman144 » Wed May 26, 2021 3:09 pm

I together with NotNeoAtAll, we created the mod vore of doki doki, before the release we would do some checks, to see if the mod is proceeding as it should (final beta-testing), to then release the game, there will be 2 Natsuki and Yuri vore scenes and a vore scene of Monika and Sayori.
the vore scenes for all 4 girls are only available in the story where there will inevitably be horror scenes.
NOTICE IN THIS MOD THERE ARE STILL SENSITIVE SCENES YOU HAVE EASILY UNBELIEVABLE SUBJECTS, THEREFORE IT IS RECOMMENDED TO REMOVE THE VOLUME ONLY TO THE ABOVE SCENES, THE DIALOGUE MAKES YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN A VORE SCENE IS PRESENT AND WHEN THE PLAYER IS STILL IN THE ORIGINAL STORY.
FOR SO MUCH REPRESENTING THAT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THE SCENES OF THE MAIN STORY, WE RECOMMEND OR LOWER THE AUDIO.
OTHERWISE IF YOU WANT I WRITE YOU WHERE AND WHEN THE SCENES VORE START WHERE IT ALLOWS YOU TO MORE EASILY AVOID CREEPY SCENES.
norman144: programming of mod
NotNeoAtAll: vore girls artist
MellowYellow: grammar game
compatible for version doki doki 1.1.1
I put some vore loading phrases as easter eggs, available only in the run where Sayori is missing, to see them you have to enter and exit the game until they appear, like "monika eat the player please".
for errors of any kind please contact me privately and give me advice in the comments of the post, and remember "just monika".
mod doki doki 1.0 download(f/player, oral vore, same size, f/?f):(mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/eol3z8 ... _doki_vore) (for linux and windows)
mod doki doki 1.1 dowload(f/player, oral vore, same size, f/?f) (correct grammar, new stickers by yuri, natsuki and sayori):(mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/yr3u6c ... i_vore_1.1)
mod doki doki 1.2 dowload(f/player, oral vore, same size, f/?f, full tour)(a level where he explains about a new project where your vore stories will come to life, I have created a mini story as an example, I hope that many will participate, hopefully the next update will make the mod a fantastic project) (mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/j6y8ex ... i_vore_1.2 )
Last edited by norman144 on Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:03 am, edited 7 times in total.
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Re: doki doki vore mod

Postby Adelais » Wed May 26, 2021 3:19 pm

Neato! When can we expect to see a link to a demo/first release?
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby benjdsen815 » Wed May 26, 2021 6:59 pm

oh very interesting to see a vore mod coming to doki doki
what kind of vore will it be
im for sure going to play it when you release it
benjdsen815
New to the forum

Postby radiodevil » Wed May 26, 2021 7:57 pm

Awesome! When will the first demo link be posted?
radiodevil
New to the forum

Postby CuddleSlut » Wed May 26, 2021 8:18 pm

Sounds rad! I love Doki Doki literature club and am looking forwards to mingling with the cupcakes in Natsuki's tummy.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 26, 2021 9:34 pm

Who's pred and prey in these scenes? I hope to see some Sayori tummy!
Turbotowns
???

Postby norman144 » Thu May 27, 2021 12:58 am

Disencrypted wrote:Awesome! When will the first demo link be posted?

just enough time to prepare the downloads for the game folder to link to doki doki's game
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChillMistressFreia » Thu May 27, 2021 7:13 am

Sounds like it should be interesting!
ChillMistressFreia
---

Postby Younger99 » Thu May 27, 2021 7:41 am

Posting so I can keep an eye on this.
Younger99
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu May 27, 2021 8:44 am

Younger99 wrote:Posting so I can keep an eye on this.

same
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby radiodevil » Thu May 27, 2021 9:31 am

norman144 wrote:
Disencrypted wrote:Awesome! When will the first demo link be posted?

just enough time to prepare the downloads for the game folder to link to doki doki's game

Wait, does that mean today? Sorry, I didn’t understand the wording of this sentence too much.
radiodevil
New to the forum

Postby Nikkidafox » Thu May 27, 2021 9:47 am

This sounds exciting. Though... not to be rude but I hope the grammar and writing in the mod is a whole lot better than this post.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby radiodevil » Thu May 27, 2021 11:46 am

somedude601 wrote:This sounds exciting. Though... not to be rude but I hope the grammar and writing in the mod is a whole lot better than this post.

Yeah. I’d be up to proofread if it was necessary.
radiodevil
New to the forum

Postby norman144 » Thu May 27, 2021 2:23 pm

somedude601 wrote:This sounds exciting. Though... not to be rude but I hope the grammar and writing in the mod is a whole lot better than this post.

in fact, I am not a native speaker of English, therefore I postpone the release of the mod to choose a volunteer to correct the grammar of the mod for me.
obviously also his username will be put as who collaborated for the mod
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Postby Creaturedude » Thu May 27, 2021 3:14 pm

I’m very curious! Can’t wait to download it. If you still are looking for someone to help with grammar, feel free to PM me. :)
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby norman144 » Thu May 27, 2021 4:15 pm

ok, now we have a person who collaborates for grammar corrections, but if we need, I will contact you privately (only for those who offer themselves), thank you very much for reading, my vore friends and I would make the mod entertain you.
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Postby radiodevil » Fri May 28, 2021 10:22 pm

norman144 wrote:ok, now we have a person who collaborates for grammar corrections, but if we need, I will contact you privately (only for those who offer themselves), thank you very much for reading, my vore friends and I would make the mod entertain you.

I’m excited!
radiodevil
New to the forum

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Sat May 29, 2021 3:03 pm

Yes! My only question is what kind of vore scenes are there going to be? Is there going to be: non-fatal, endosoma, fatal, reformation, same-size, macro/micro, F/MC, F/F, etc.?
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby norman144 » Sun May 30, 2021 4:14 am

xnovusalpha001 wrote:Yes! My only question is what kind of vore scenes are there going to be? Is there going to be: non-fatal, endosoma, fatal, reformation, same-size, macro/micro, F/MC, F/F, etc.?

it will be a vote f / m f / f f / fm, there will be both fatal and non-fatal, I wanted to create a new entity for the vore, there is no macro-micro or soul vore here, maybe after the release of the mod I create one with the missing values, maybe a m / f a macro-micro, or something else.
for now I have put the ones that interest me most (same-size, f / f, f / m, oral vore) although we have discarded some that might interest me (unbirthing, anal vore).
I try to modify and create mods that a lot of people like, so I would like other proposals of vore, and the other types of vore will also be placed on the same download page but with different links.
thank you very much for future proposals.
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Re: doki doki vore mod version 1.0 (now available)

Postby tgamer616 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:40 am

wow, other than Sayori saying that she was eaten by Natsuki on both the Natsuki and Yuri routes and the very few grammar/spelling errors, this was awesome! 9/10 can't wait for the next update!
tgamer616
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game