Age of Vore 0.2.3 Update, a 3D Vore Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Age of Vore 0.1.2 Alpha, a 3D Vore Game - First Release

Postby mysta » Tue May 25, 2021 3:11 am

Fun premise and solid delivery. There are a few things that could do with a little more polish down the line, but I think the most important thing is to progress the story and have a few more scenes present before you go down the rabbit-hole of perfection and potentially lose motivation! :-D
Keep up the good work!
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Creaturedude » Tue May 25, 2021 9:07 am

Absolutely love this! Though I do wish it didn't auto-skip certain scenes (like the struggling belly animation once you've lost).
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reptilemk5 » Tue May 25, 2021 6:48 pm

I love the idea, a 3-D game with vore that has a fantasy vibe. I hope I can get digested in it, I am downloading it now.
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby reptilemk5 » Tue May 25, 2021 11:22 pm

just slightly disappointed she only targets Greg the NPC we have as a party member to be her meal. I was hoping to get eaten but oh well. I'll redownload it when that becomes a possibility.
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terese1018 » Tue May 25, 2021 11:44 pm

is their any chance to have a female main character? or are you just planning to only do male on protagonist?
Terese1018
New to the forum

Postby Soroxas77 » Wed May 26, 2021 3:11 pm

Resting seems to softlock the game half the time.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Re: Age of Vore 0.1 Alpha, a 3D Vore Game - First Release

Postby Soroxas77 » Wed May 26, 2021 3:47 pm

CVYouTube wrote:I'll be writing this review as I play through the current content for the second time.

The first thing I noticed is the potential. This looks like it could blow other games cleanly out of the water when it's completed and everything is polished in the end.

For now, however, if you wish for more people to be satisfied after playing the demo, then the combat with the succubus must be sped up! Right now, I'm fighting her for the second time and it's been going on for about 15 minutes. At this point, I'm not sure if the fight is meant to be unwinnable for the player or not, but it looks like it's within the realm of possibility, although it would take an excruciatingly long time. Just beef up the succubus a bit, make her abilities have a far greater impact, and truly enable her to kick the crap out of the player if they are meant to lose. If there's meant to be a tiny window of opportunity to win, then it needs to be much faster.

There are some bugs with animations, like the matriarch's right arm clipping through the armrest of her chair, but it's my guess that you know of bugs like that and have been more concentrated on other areas of the game. The player and Greg even clip through the floor with their feet when they rest.

Speaking of resting, I think that the cost of giving up a whole turn in a game like this should come with returning more stamina. Amidst my struggle to beat the succubus, I found myself resting for more than half of the turns. Also, losing a turn because I was too fatigued to attack made me roll my eyes. I should be given a warning if that's the case so I can opt to rest instead of losing a turn.

There were small typos in the game's text, but I'm not sure if that was an area of focus for you at this time. I found that I could rapidly scroll through some text with E + space, but I would have liked to know that earlier so I can skip through dialogue I didn't care to see, especially during my second playthrough.

Having to select the succubus to rest was silly. "Player used rest on Lesser Succubus!" That made me chuckle, but I doubt you wish for that to be in the finished product.

My last complaint was the possibility of holding down a button to rapidly scroll through the options during combat. With Greg, I accidentally scrolled too fast and selected heal when I didn't mean to.

Overall, this looks like it could establish the next tier of vore games. Creating 3D vore at all is incredible, and I think that, even without the vore, this could turn out to be a great game. I wish you luck in finishing if you have the sanity to press on with the project!

For the sake of my curiosity, is there something that can happen if the player defeats the succubus? I doubt it's possible, but I would love to know if there was something planned for a miracle victory.

For the fatigue, it looks like it's more scripted as it happened to me when I was nowhere near out of stamina. I had enough that even on max damage rolls, I would have been able to attack again.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Wed May 26, 2021 9:38 pm

Gave this game a try and thought it looked pretty good for a Unity vore game, don't have much to say about this game apart from this:
1. The beginning area felt somewhat alive, or as alive as you could've made it. Overall decently immersive and pretty well made.
2. Walking felt a little clunky and so did basically every move the characters made, but that's understandable since it's a first release.

Only thing that bothered me a little was the ending. Idk if it's just me, but I was hyped to see the Succubus swallow the player too... but then that Axel just ruins the whole scene. I know it's supposed to be the beginning fight, but I would've liked to see the player get swallowed, then released by Axel. I know story-wise it doesn't make sense, but I would've liked to have it as an option. I know it's probably not gonna happen but I do hope you consider making an extra scene where that happens because I'd love to see it.

Overall this looks really interesting and has a lot of potential like many others have said. Looking forward to seeing if there'll be multiprey in this game in the future.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:16 pm

Just wanted to check, did you have a sort of release schedule for this i.e. update every x months, or just releasing updates as and when?
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Enteresting » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:17 pm

Gonna jump in and say that this game is one I'm keeping an eye on. Got a few critiques for you however.

Positives of the game:
1. The choice to do the game in Unity is a big plus. Definitely a strong point.
2. The world, while it seems basic at first, is definitely going to keep my attention.

What I'm neutral on:
1. The fight with the Succubus was a tad on the longer side. Having your characters deal a little more damage would've been nicer.
2. The rest function working on the enemy should've worked on the character using it.

What I'm eager to see:
1. More of the story and more enemies to fight against.
2. More of the world the game is set in.

Other than that, great start! Hope to see more soon!
Enteresting
Participator

Postby yderoV » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:25 am

Tankistami wrote:It's a pretty nice start and i can't wait to see how it proceedes(had some little problems with my pc, but at this stage, it is pretty normal), keep up the good work

Earlier i was daydreaming about what the Guildmistress said about not disappointing her again, imagining an eventual scene where the Protagonist and Greg surrender to the succubus and when the creature is dispelled they are sent to the mistress to become a huge mindblowing orgasm, proving at least useful for something xD

Thank you for checking it out! There's more to come with the Matriarch ;)

vore2412 wrote:Alright, so new bug. When player or greg is running and tries to use rest, it loops and doesn't actually allow them to continue combat at all.

Soroxas77 wrote:Resting seems to softlock the game half the time.

I'll have another look into the Resting move code and revise it. I'm not currently very happy with how the rest move operates(it is silly to have to target and enemy to use it) and will look to change that before the next combat scene is released. Thanks for the input.

Aickavon12 wrote:is the protagonist automatically male or can you choose between male/female protagonist?

Terese1018 wrote:is their any chance to have a female main character? or are you just planning to only do male on protagonist?

Currently the Protagonist is exclusively male. Later on down the line when there is more content to game, I would like to add some form of character creation. More to come on this one.

HoneyCookie wrote:I will help you beta testing this game. 5 min of gameplay and I already found a bug XD

Found 2 bugs.

1: In the first room, where you woke up, there is a wall you can pass through. The exactly location is in the corner near the locked wood door. Clic in the link below so you can see.
https://imgur.com/gywoTM4

2: If you grab your sword and talk with Greg, then go up and talk with David, your quest will be reseted. David you tell you to grab your word, with there is no more sword.

HoneyCookie wrote:Suggestion:

1: Every time a character cant act due lack of energy, he will automatically rest.

2: Rest action should dont have animation, so the battle will speed up and tunr less boring.

3: Put a Yellow highlight in the combat options, sometimes is difficult to know what option we are choosing.

4: Battle with lesser succubi should be more easy...

5: How about if we fail in the test we get eaten by the Matriarch. She can be a vorer in disguise, devouring all who fail in her tests!!!

Thanks for pointing out those bugs! I'll be sure to fix those before the next update is released. Your suggestions about improving the rest move and UI improvements I'll definitely be looking into in the near future. You are supposed to lose the battle to the succubus!

mysta wrote:Fun premise and solid delivery. There are a few things that could do with a little more polish down the line, but I think the most important thing is to progress the story and have a few more scenes present before you go down the rabbit-hole of perfection and potentially lose motivation! :-D
Keep up the good work!

Man this is really nice to hear from one of my classic inspirations! Thanks for checking it out Mysta, I am well aware there is a bit of jank here and there, first time dev and all that ^^; and agree that perfection is a rabbit hole. I'd certainly like to tidy up a fair few things and will get to them soon. I hope you continue to enjoy updates as they come!

Creaturedude wrote:Absolutely love this! Though I do wish it didn't auto-skip certain scenes (like the struggling belly animation once you've lost).

Thank you for checking the game out!

EddyS wrote:Gave this game a try and thought it looked pretty good for a Unity vore game, don't have much to say about this game apart from this:
1. The beginning area felt somewhat alive, or as alive as you could've made it. Overall decently immersive and pretty well made.
2. Walking felt a little clunky and so did basically every move the characters made, but that's understandable since it's a first release.

Only thing that bothered me a little was the ending. Idk if it's just me, but I was hyped to see the Succubus swallow the player too... but then that Axel just ruins the whole scene. I know it's supposed to be the beginning fight, but I would've liked to see the player get swallowed, then released by Axel. I know story-wise it doesn't make sense, but I would've liked to have it as an option. I know it's probably not gonna happen but I do hope you consider making an extra scene where that happens because I'd love to see it.

Overall this looks really interesting and has a lot of potential like many others have said. Looking forward to seeing if there'll be multiprey in this game in the future.

Thanks for trying it out! I did try to lean into immersion a bit, being 3D and all that. I'm glad you appreciated it! I really want to do an overhaul of a lot of the combat animations. Some are somewhat placeholders, and as you say can be a bit janky at times. Once there is a bit more combat content, I'll be revising these. And fear not, the player and Greg will have many more opportunities to be eaten in the future!

bighead wrote:Just wanted to check, did you have a sort of release schedule for this i.e. update every x months, or just releasing updates as and when?

There is currently no schedule for updates. As this is a hobby project and not a full time one, I try to dedicate as much time as I have but it is sadly limited. I'll be posting progress updates on via Patreon soon, and hoping to at least once every 2 weeks. So, when I have another update to release, It'll be shown here.

Enteresting wrote:Gonna jump in and say that this game is one I'm keeping an eye on. Got a few critiques for you however.

Positives of the game:
1. The choice to do the game in Unity is a big plus. Definitely a strong point.
2. The world, while it seems basic at first, is definitely going to keep my attention.

What I'm neutral on:
1. The fight with the Succubus was a tad on the longer side. Having your characters deal a little more damage would've been nicer.
2. The rest function working on the enemy should've worked on the character using it.

What I'm eager to see:
1. More of the story and more enemies to fight against.
2. More of the world the game is set in.

Other than that, great start! Hope to see more soon!

Thank you for checking out the game! Small beginnings and all that! I'll be improving the rest function as mentioned in another reply above. There certainly will be more enemies, more vore scenes and more world to explore. It unfortunately takes quite a bit of time to make, but I'll keep chipping away at it!
yderoV
Been posting for a bit

Postby yderoV » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:46 am

Hey all, just a reminder that you can see bi-weekly progress updates with details on what to come and get to play finished builds early here: https://www.patreon.com/V0redy
V0.2 progress is coming on nicely!
Attachments
Matri1.PNG
yderoV
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2410561942 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:55 am

what a GREAT game! can't wait to see more stuff coming like AV or sort of things. But the current version is sohardw to win. As long as there is no death sense get me a little upset haha :D
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:53 pm

2410561942 wrote:what a GREAT game! can't wait to see more stuff coming like AV or sort of things. But the current version is sohardw to win. As long as there is no death sense get me a little upset haha :D

You're not necessarily supposed to win as far as I can tell. It's pretty much a scripted loss where you fail the test, a third time according to the story. So yeah...perhaps the succubus will actually get to keep her meals in the future, but for now you get to face the wrath of the matron whom most certainly shall not be pleased by your bumbling failure yet again.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby yderoV » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:48 am

Hello all,
I'm pleased to say that V0.2 is now pretty much finished! I've been working hard to make this update a nice balance of basic gameplay and vore content. No battles in this one though. There's definitely more battles coming soon though as the boys now have to face the world on their own, if they can escape without getting caught first. This update focussed on the boys attempted escape from the Orphanage.
At the moment, the update is still labelled as BETA just in case I've missed anything game-breaking. It's unlikely, but you never know!

Here's the rundown:
-New cutscenes, some with vore, some without.
-Vore content is F/M, mini-GTS/slight shrinking/AV
-New stealth options for the escape, patrol characters will catch you if they spot you!
-Multiple ways to get the keys to escape, with unique minigames/checks
-A hidden secret item that may or may not be useful later ;) see if you can find it!

V0.2 is currently available here to patrons: https://www.patreon.com/posts/age-of-vore-0-2-53953473 BUT will be made public very soon.
yderoV
Been posting for a bit

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:58 am

Question, i like to be more of a pred, then prey would it be possible to allow the main character be female in the future and you can vore the enemy after defeat? if so my interests would be much higher to this game. :D
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Re: Age of Vore 0.2 Update, a 3D Vore Game

Postby yderoV » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:54 pm

Version 0.2 has been added to the OP, available for all!
Featuring Mini Giantess, F\M soft vore and anal vore.

If you are any having issues with performance, you can now press 'P' on your keyboard at any time to pause the game to access the games settings. In the 'options' section you can alter the graphics settings to how you wish.

Link to V0.2 added 03/08/2021: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SWLrer ... sp=sharing
Attachments
Matri1.PNG
V1.PNG
V6.PNG
yderoV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:46 pm

I got caught by the matriarch the instant the door opened.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:14 pm

Pretty good update so far! The new scene isn't bad at all, it's quite good actually, just not suited to my tastes. Though there is one thing about the night chapter of the game that really bothers me. It's the fact that there isn't a way to skip the pretty long cutscene that occurs if you fail at the Matriarch's house. The cutscene was good the first time, but you shouldn't be forced to go through it repeatedly every time you make a single mistake.
Apart from that I can't really judge anything else. Only other thoughts I had was that the guard can sometimes spot you through walls and takes a pretty long time to move from place to place, which is a little annoying, but tolerable.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby blacklion7 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:37 pm

Anyway this will work on a mac?
blacklion7
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game