Age of Vore 0.2.3 Update, a 3D Vore Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Age of Vore 0.2.3 Update, a 3D Vore Game

Postby yderoV » Sun May 23, 2021 1:05 pm

Intro Rambling, not required to read
Spoiler: show
A year ago, while stuck in my own home, I was perusing eka's and noticed the most popular way to create vore games was to use RPGmaker. I've played RPGmaker vore games for years, and I still love what people create today alongside the classics. An idea then came to me - what if tried to take the core of the RPGmaker games; exploration, cutscenes and turn based combat - but in 3D? With some extra time on my hands from home working, It was exactly a year ago today that I googled "how to make a game". Later on down the line I said to myself that no matter what - I would publish what I have on the anniversary of that search. So, Here it is. This was most extensive hobby project I have ever attempted. Please remember that, while it may seem like a very short excerpt from what could be much more, that this was created and coded from the ground up by a complete novice to game development. And I still am. There's so much more that I can learn and more features I can add to this game and would love to in the future - if I have the time. There will be jank, there will be bugs, but I can honestly say I have put a hell of a lot of time into this and I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far with my own research and development. Anyway, I'll stop rambling and deliver the goods. There's only one vore scene but it's directly linked to the turn based combat, and the vore has a lot of focus. Please be gentle with feedback and remember that is a first attempt, but I absolutely welcome it so I can make this the best it can be! This is mostly akin to a tutorial area which features introductions to the core 3 areas I outlined earlier.

The premise:
In a fantasy medieval world, the populous struggles against a world filled with monsters ready to swallow you whole at any turn. Due to such a short lifespan of humans, orphanages have been converted into training grounds for young warriors, who become trained in the arts to hunt and defeat these monsters. Once they come of age and pass the final trial, they are released into the wild with a duty to protect all innocents from being devoured. You are one such member of an orphanage, and despite being of age, you and your friend "Greg" cannot pass the required trial and will shortly begin your third attempt.

currently features:
First person exploration
Turn based combat with Vore as a main feature
Fully animated cutscenes
One same size oral vore scene during and after combat.
One F/MM soft vore and anal vore scene

Vore types to expect:

-So far only F/M and F/F are planned, and the main character himself will not be able to eat anyone, however other party members who will be added in the future may be able to.
-Oral, Unbirth, Anal, (maybe even CV) at different sizes to be added in the future.
-No scat as of yet, but there may be in the future.

Further Plans:

-The lead up to and inclusion of the next area, the forests surrounding the starting area.
-A 2D overworld map, with entry to points of interest(in 3D)
-Encounters with various other wild creatures in 3D who all want a meal out of your party, with 3D combat similar to this first release
-continuing the story of course!

Controls
WASD to move
E to progress dialogue
P - Pausing and settings. If you are any having issues with performance, you can now press 'P' on your keyboard at any time to pause the game to access the games settings. In the 'options' section you can alter the graphics settings to how you wish.
arrow keys/WASD to choose combat move
Enter/Spacebar to confirm combat move/target

I hope you enjoy!
Version 0.2.3 Added 04/10/2021: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1blHvF_ ... sp=sharing
Mega if Google is playing up: https://mega.nz/file/OYQx2AQQ#eUkliO-_a ... zg9GG2xy4Y
Mac Version: 0.2.2: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

If you would like to see game development updates before they are publicly released, or just want to support what I put out, please feel free to check out my Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/V0redy
Attachments
Age Of Vore 0.0.1 Screenshot 2021.05.07 - 17.50.50.71.png
Age Of Vore 0.0.1 Screenshot 2021.05.07 - 17.51.49.43.png
Age Of Vore 0.0.1 Screenshot 2021.05.07 - 17.52.54.81.png
Age Of Vore 0.0.1 Screenshot 2021.05.07 - 20.02.30.24.png
Age Of Vore 0.0.1 Screenshot 2021.05.07 - 20.02.55.49.png
Last edited by yderoV on Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:47 am, edited 20 times in total.
yderoV
Been posting for a bit

Re: Age of Vore 0.1 Alpha, a 3D Vore Game - First Release

Postby bighead » Sun May 23, 2021 1:15 pm

Ooooh, now this looks interesting. Going to give it a download now. Out of interest, is it all planned as oral vore, or will there be alternate types in the future as well?
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby kiriaflurry » Sun May 23, 2021 1:46 pm

Is the demo just the training? Is there a way to win it yet?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby ig00r » Sun May 23, 2021 2:03 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:Is the demo just the training? Is there a way to win it yet?

As far as I can tell the training is the only fight and I don't see a way on how to win.

In one of my tries the succubus ate the player and the screen was then black when it was Greg's turn. Stamina and health for the player could get negative, only by giving in the fight progressed to the final cutscene. The text messages still mentioned that it was Greg who has been eaten.
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby yderoV » Sun May 23, 2021 2:13 pm

bighead wrote:Ooooh, now this looks interesting. Going to give it a download now. Out of interest, is it all planned as oral vore, or will there be alternate types in the future as well?

There absolutely will be other types of vore. I'm aligned with most types, so UB, Anal and possibly CV and breast vore you can expect to see in the future. I'll add this to OP as I stupidly forgot to include this :D

ig00r wrote:

As far as I can tell the training is the only fight and I don't see a way on how to win.

In one of my tries the succubus ate the player and the screen was then black when it was Greg's turn. Stamina and health for the player could get negative, only by giving in the fight progressed to the final cutscene. The text messages still mentioned that it was Greg who has been eaten.

This is just the training and the immediate aftermath. The player character isn't supposed to be eaten canonically, but I haven't figured out how to stop that from happening yet ^^; it doesn't happen often though, the trigger to have a character eaten is
to drop below 50% stamina and the enemy plays the vore move
yderoV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Monopolus » Sun May 23, 2021 2:28 pm

Turn-based animated combat INCLUDING vore stuff? Wow, this is a great demo! Can't wait to see more!
Monopolus
???

Postby bighead » Sun May 23, 2021 2:29 pm

Ok, now that I've tried it out, there's definitely some potential there. I had an issue first time round after greg got eaten, where the stomach acid filled up completely, and I'm guessing the game was trying to load the followup scene, but it just went to a black screen then crashed. (2nd run, I skipped to the fight, got eaten and then gave up, just to check).

Loving the premise of the game, and seeing vore integrated into the combat itself is always a massive plus in my books. The animations, especially for when Greg got eaten, were a little stiff, but I know the game's still early in development so definitely not going to hold that against the game itself. Definitely happy to hear that there's gonna be other types of vore too, along with the size difference stuff.

Are there plans for non-vore grabs/holds as well, like facesitting, smothering under belly/foot, that kind of thing? I'll be subscribing to the patreon for sure, definitely interested in seeing how this game progresses.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby mrvoice » Sun May 23, 2021 3:05 pm

Absolutely loved the concept and the the design of the game. If you decide to do more then I will happily await more!
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Postby komaru » Sun May 23, 2021 3:25 pm

This has a lot of potential!

Considering you're likely working with character models that were not intended for this kind of thing, I think it looks like a good starting point! As some others have said, seeing vore actually put into the combat, instead of just the aftermath is a really nice touch! I eagerly look forward to progress on this!~ <3
komaru
???

Postby Kligor » Sun May 23, 2021 3:39 pm

Id like to make a small request
Possibly a way to turn the graphics down a bit? Like lighting or naw? Entirely understandable if you dont wanna put that sorta effort in for like... the 3 people with as bad of computers as mine lmao
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Sun May 23, 2021 3:57 pm

So the entire game breaks if the player gets eaten:
1) The animation shows Greg while you get eaten, so he stands there awkwardly while you have to imagine how you end as food.
2) The screen stays then dark on Gregs turns
3) The player model bugs each time inside the belly until you struggle
4) Even if you run out of health and stamina, and acids reach max you still do never die in the succubus, so you softlock
5) And even if you give up, game acts like Greg got eaten
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CartoonVore » Sun May 23, 2021 4:09 pm

I'll be writing this review as I play through the current content for the second time.

The first thing I noticed is the potential. This looks like it could blow other games cleanly out of the water when it's completed and everything is polished in the end.

For now, however, if you wish for more people to be satisfied after playing the demo, then the combat with the succubus must be sped up! Right now, I'm fighting her for the second time and it's been going on for about 15 minutes. At this point, I'm not sure if the fight is meant to be unwinnable for the player or not, but it looks like it's within the realm of possibility, although it would take an excruciatingly long time. Just beef up the succubus a bit, make her abilities have a far greater impact, and truly enable her to kick the crap out of the player if they are meant to lose. If there's meant to be a tiny window of opportunity to win, then it needs to be much faster.

There are some bugs with animations, like the matriarch's right arm clipping through the armrest of her chair, but it's my guess that you know of bugs like that and have been more concentrated on other areas of the game. The player and Greg even clip through the floor with their feet when they rest.

Speaking of resting, I think that the cost of giving up a whole turn in a game like this should come with returning more stamina. Amidst my struggle to beat the succubus, I found myself resting for more than half of the turns. Also, losing a turn because I was too fatigued to attack made me roll my eyes. I should be given a warning if that's the case so I can opt to rest instead of losing a turn.

There were small typos in the game's text, but I'm not sure if that was an area of focus for you at this time. I found that I could rapidly scroll through some text with E + space, but I would have liked to know that earlier so I can skip through dialogue I didn't care to see, especially during my second playthrough.

Having to select the succubus to rest was silly. "Player used rest on Lesser Succubus!" That made me chuckle, but I doubt you wish for that to be in the finished product.

My last complaint was the possibility of holding down a button to rapidly scroll through the options during combat. With Greg, I accidentally scrolled too fast and selected heal when I didn't mean to.

Overall, this looks like it could establish the next tier of vore games. Creating 3D vore at all is incredible, and I think that, even without the vore, this could turn out to be a great game. I wish you luck in finishing if you have the sanity to press on with the project!

For the sake of my curiosity, is there something that can happen if the player defeats the succubus? I doubt it's possible, but I would love to know if there was something planned for a miracle victory.
Last edited by CartoonVore on Sun May 23, 2021 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby hungryvulpine » Sun May 23, 2021 7:13 pm

This was really cool, I'm sure this took a lot of effort and I hope you didn't burn yourself out already. This has a lot of potential.
hungryvulpine
New to the forum

Postby AMCJavelin » Sun May 23, 2021 7:29 pm

I'll keep an eye on this~
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sun May 23, 2021 8:13 pm

Surprisingly high production value. I look forward to seeing where this goes!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Bright » Sun May 23, 2021 8:47 pm

Fun gameplay. I enjoyed this.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby SquishySofty » Sun May 23, 2021 9:12 pm

Really fun game, despite my Low-End PC crying for help with low FPS (Although, I'm used to it at that point lmao) :-D
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jackamoco22 » Sun May 23, 2021 11:08 pm

yderoV wrote:
bighead wrote:Ooooh, now this looks interesting. Going to give it a download now. Out of interest, is it all planned as oral vore, or will there be alternate types in the future as well?

There absolutely will be other types of vore. I'm aligned with most types, so UB, Anal and possibly CV and breast vore you can expect to see in the future. I'll add this to OP as I stupidly forgot to include this :D

ig00r wrote:

This is just the training and the immediate aftermath. The player character isn't supposed to be eaten canonically, but I haven't figured out how to stop that from happening yet ^^; it doesn't happen often though, the trigger to have a character eaten is
to drop below 50% stamina and the enemy plays the vore move

OOOOOH I love me some cock vore fav for sure I really hope to see it get added. for now I am gonna try out the game as of right now.
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Sun May 23, 2021 11:39 pm

Promising beginning, really hope you have the sanity to continue it because I think it will be amazing once it's more fleshed out. Have same bugs with player being eaten but having him give up acts like Greg is eaten and all that, game ends as normal. Still really good so far.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby eleventh » Sun May 23, 2021 11:58 pm

I liked what I saw, though unfortunately for me the game is just at the upper limit of what I can run, and it nearly crashed when the acids filled up. After about 2-3 minutes it continued successfully. Not sure if it's related, but the text also appeared quite slowly for me.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game