Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Postby Susuko » Sun May 01, 2022 9:48 pm

It doesn't look any different compared to the older version when it comes to character look.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sun May 01, 2022 11:20 pm

GooInABox wrote:
GenoBreaker666 wrote:Can we see a preview of the new character designs?

If you scroll back to the first page of this thread and look for my posts, there should be some images in the drop-down spoilers. Some changes will be made to the final design and look, but otherwise that's what the new characters will look like. I'm attempting to stay as close to the original character designs as I can given the limitations of what assets I have available.

I had never seen those before. They look pretty good considering it was early going.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Mon May 02, 2022 2:52 pm

Susuko wrote:It doesn't look any different compared to the older version when it comes to character look.

The original anime model might be a real character and copyrighted. With an expy model we can do whatever we want with her including posing in ways needed instead of being constrained by poses the anime model was put into. Considering what I have happen later, especially during the fanclub meeting, this can only be a good thing.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Mon May 02, 2022 10:16 pm

Ether way I'm looking forward to giving the remake a try.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Mon May 02, 2022 10:43 pm

Susuko wrote:Ether way I'm looking forward to giving the remake a try.

You and me both, my friend, you and me both.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SnivyXD » Fri May 20, 2022 2:22 pm

Can’t wait for this I’ve been die to play it
SnivyXD
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Fri May 20, 2022 2:47 pm

SnivyXD wrote:Can’t wait for this I’ve been die to play it

Right now there's two phases with it. The first is figuring out how many variations of each model will be needed. The second is making said models, posing them in the ways needed and then adding them in. I'm quite excited as well, and if you want to read what's being added in I could send the pdf of the script. If you want no spoilers though then I guess you'll have to wait.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby aem » Wed May 25, 2022 7:52 am

Do we have anything even resembling a time scale for this magic project? Months? A year? Tuesday?
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Wed May 25, 2022 8:34 am

aem wrote:Do we have anything even resembling a time scale for this magic project? Months? A year? Tuesday?

A few months seems to be the most realistic time estimate right now. We'll give updates as we go through the milestones.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Susuko » Wed May 25, 2022 10:58 am

Update as in progress report or do you mean new content to be downloaded?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Wed May 25, 2022 3:06 pm

Susuko wrote:Update as in progress report or do you mean new content to be downloaded?

Progress reports.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby aem » Thu May 26, 2022 1:12 am

I remember seeing you guys saying stuff about using models for the remake/ continuation that you're doing. Are you abandoning the old art style? and if so what sort of art style will be replacing it. The generic hentai art style is surprisingly rare with vore but it hits really hard.

Also will you be adding anything post digestion just ingestion?
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Thu May 26, 2022 2:29 am

aem wrote:I remember seeing you guys saying stuff about using models for the remake/ continuation that you're doing. Are you abandoning the old art style? and if so what sort of art style will be replacing it. The generic hentai art style is surprisingly rare with vore but it hits really hard.

As we do not have access or knowledge of the original sources of the 2D artwork, in order to expand upon the game with new scenes and new pictures we needed a way to procure more images, especially for already-existing characters. On the first page of this thread about half-way down, you can see some of my early discussions on what the 3D art would look like. I know that the change from 2D to 3D will not be popular with everyone, but continuing with the 2D art just isn't an option as the few images in the old game files are not sufficient for the new scenes. I'll try to keep to the original design of the characters as best as I can with the assets that I have in my 3D library.

We kind of have a post-vore system for some of the scenes. I won't go into spoilers, but there will be visuals of the aftereffects of a meal (I'm talking about weight-gain here, by the way, not disposal).
GooInABox
Participator

Postby aem » Thu May 26, 2022 6:55 am

GooInABox wrote:
aem wrote:I remember seeing you guys saying stuff about using models for the remake/ continuation that you're doing. Are you abandoning the old art style? and if so what sort of art style will be replacing it. The generic hentai art style is surprisingly rare with vore but it hits really hard.

As we do not have access or knowledge of the original sources of the 2D artwork, in order to expand upon the game with new scenes and new pictures we needed a way to procure more images, especially for already-existing characters. On the first page of this thread about half-way down, you can see some of my early discussions on what the 3D art would look like. I know that the change from 2D to 3D will not be popular with everyone, but continuing with the 2D art just isn't an option as the few images in the old game files are not sufficient for the new scenes. I'll try to keep to the original design of the characters as best as I can with the assets that I have in my 3D library.

We kind of have a post-vore system for some of the scenes. I won't go into spoilers, but there will be visuals of the aftereffects of a meal (I'm talking about weight-gain here, by the way, not disposal).
Thank you for answering my questions, sorry if they were found to be a nuisance. Also yeah, I was definitely hoping for weight gain and not disposal, I know we all have our own preferences and when you're already this deep in terms of fetishes you really can't judge anything but disposal really ain't it.
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Sat May 28, 2022 2:09 pm

aem wrote:
GooInABox wrote:

Thank you for answering my questions, sorry if they were found to be a nuisance. Also yeah, I was definitely hoping for weight gain and not disposal, I know we all have our own preferences and when you're already this deep in terms of fetishes you really can't judge anything but disposal really ain't it.

I wasn't sure about the 2D to 3D either at first, but thinking about it I've decided it's for the best. As the weirdo who wrote the script for the new stuff being added, I'm just as excited as you about what's on the way.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sat May 28, 2022 3:40 pm

Well I don't really care if the game is 2D or 3D as long it's good.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sat May 28, 2022 4:08 pm

Susuko wrote:Well I don't really care if the game is 2D or 3D as long it's good.

Agreed. First order of business will be replacing the old anime models and "full screen" scenes for the new 3D ones. Next will be making models for the new characters as well as any new "full screen" scenes. Not quite there yet, but things are progressing.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sun May 29, 2022 9:45 am

wariodude128 wrote:
Susuko wrote:Well I don't really care if the game is 2D or 3D as long it's good.

Agreed. First order of business will be replacing the old anime models and "full screen" scenes for the new 3D ones. Next will be making models for the new characters as well as any new "full screen" scenes. Not quite there yet, but things are progressing.

can you tell me about how long will it take?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sun May 29, 2022 10:41 am

Susuko wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:

can you tell me about how long will it take?

Not sure. GooInABox and I are discussing how the karaoke number partway through the game is going to play out. Because I decided while writing the script that there needed to be a karaoke number. There is an in-story justification for it, but I can imagine how ridiculous it might sound without context. If we pull it off, the segment should be one of the most memorable moments of the game.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Mon May 30, 2022 9:10 pm

Will there be a "preview" release? Like the original release before all this?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game