Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Smutty Lesbian Vore *Renpy Remake*

Postby GooInABox » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:11 pm

wariodude128 wrote:If the only thing holding development back is someone writing new vore scenes, or just more of the story in general, I could take a stab at it with a fork. Currently an unknown on the site right now, but only because I have been unable to figure out how to upload my vore stories without it taking forever to appear. Have at least one idea for what would happen next in one of the scenarios, so if someone really wants to go all in with making more of this game please let me know. For an example of ideas I've had to add to a game, check my posts for the thread of A Way Back Home and what the developer said about them. Because right now that's pretty much all I have.

If you feel up to it, go ahead and download Ren'Py and open up the project within your IDE of choice. If you have the time and motivation to write more scenes, I may be able to help with images (depending on my own schedule), but it would have to be a full remake of the art style in order to keep a level of consistency (see my above posts for more details), so I only want to devote my time and efforts if someone has actively adopted the project.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:05 pm

GooInABox wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:If the only thing holding development back is someone writing new vore scenes, or just more of the story in general, I could take a stab at it with a fork. Currently an unknown on the site right now, but only because I have been unable to figure out how to upload my vore stories without it taking forever to appear. Have at least one idea for what would happen next in one of the scenarios, so if someone really wants to go all in with making more of this game please let me know. For an example of ideas I've had to add to a game, check my posts for the thread of A Way Back Home and what the developer said about them. Because right now that's pretty much all I have.

If you feel up to it, go ahead and download Ren'Py and open up the project within your IDE of choice. If you have the time and motivation to write more scenes, I may be able to help with images (depending on my own schedule), but it would have to be a full remake of the art style in order to keep a level of consistency (see my above posts for more details), so I only want to devote my time and efforts if someone has actively adopted the project.

Hell, if you two want to handle the writing and art, I have plenty of experience with RenPy. I would be willing to do the back end.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:01 pm

umakeisee wrote:
GooInABox wrote:

Hell, if you two want to handle the writing and art, I have plenty of experience with RenPy. I would be willing to do the back end.

Perhaps an agreement between the three of us can be reached. I actually downloaded renpy a bit ago, and was thinking about getting an IDE as well. However, if you want to take care of the IDE stuff while GooInABox handles the art, I could come up with ideas of how the story would continue. Only question now is how we communicate between ourselves. If we can have a message conversation with all of us involved that could work. What say you, GooInABox and umakeisee?
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:38 pm

Just so everyone knows, new work on this game has started. It's been decided between GooInABox, umakeisee and myself that we will be adding a bunch of new paths and art to the game. With any luck the game will be finished and the original creator can see what we made of it along with all of you. Please look forward to it. When we have a new build, I'm hoping that there will be two links in the first post: One to how the game was before work ended and the other to the remade and still in development version. No promises, but that's what I think would be for the best.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:58 pm

How will we know which one is the old link and which is the new link of the game?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:10 pm

Susuko wrote:How will we know which one is the old link and which is the new link of the game?

Well, it will be up to Nayko. My hope is the first link will be to the version in development and the second is to the "original". Haven't seen them on at all, so we'd have to learn what they think.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 2410561942 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:43 am

hope to see your secret project soon :-D
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:53 am

2410561942 wrote:hope to see your secret project soon :-D

At the moment, the only things keeping development back is me not spending a full day on writing the dialogue and the artist who said yes doesn't get enough time to actually make all the character models needed. If those two things happen, the new and improved game would be out sooner rather than later.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xsoul » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:53 pm

A nostalgic remake :gulp:
xsoul
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:15 pm

xsoul wrote:A nostalgic remake :gulp:

I have things planned out, but I'm not sure how much more there is left to go before it's done.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SnivyXD » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:23 am

any news ?
SnivyXD
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:58 am

SnivyXD wrote:any news ?

wariodude and I are still working on it. They've finished the script, and I'll admit I'm taking longer than I should to implement it into RenPy. The images will also take some time afterwards to generate.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:09 pm

GooInABox wrote:

wariodude and I are still working on it. They've finished the script, and I'll admit I'm taking longer than I should to implement it into RenPy. The images will also take some time afterwards to generate.

To add onto this, the original creator read through the script and thought it was awesome. So if you were wondering about us getting approval over the direction I decided to take it, that should give you a pretty good idea.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:36 pm

I'm looking forward to its completion!
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:56 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:I'm looking forward to its completion!

It's slow going, but it is happening. Soon as the script I wrote is fully put in, the next part is creating and adding the artwork needed into the game. If you're excited, imagine how eager I am to see it done.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lakeless » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:50 pm

wariodude128 wrote:
GooInABox wrote:

To add onto this, the original creator read through the script and thought it was awesome. So if you were wondering about us getting approval over the direction I decided to take it, that should give you a pretty good idea.

Just coming in here to attest to this. I've read through the script that wariodude wrote and have to say that I'm very impressed by their creativity and the way he's taken the game. The scenarios are thought out well and I can't wait to see them ingame myself. Thanks for taking an interest in the game, wariodude and GooInABox! It's very humbling to see people still enjoy this project I made over 5 years ago. Staying tuned for the eventual release!
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:26 am

I know the game has been out for a few years, but how long has this new update been in the works? I'm sorry if I seem a little naggy but I'm just excited to play the finished version.
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby GooInABox » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:30 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:I know the game has been out for a few years, but how long has this new update been in the works? I'm sorry if I seem a little naggy but I'm just excited to play the finished version.

The delay is my fault entirely. I got distracted with a few non-vore animation projects, but I'm getting back on track now. SLVN is the second item on my to-do list, and I'm wrapping up the first item (a story) soon.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:56 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:I know the game has been out for a few years, but how long has this new update been in the works? I'm sorry if I seem a little naggy but I'm just excited to play the finished version.

The script is finished, now we just need to wait for GooInABox to not be busy with other things. If you would like to see the script for what's being added, and if my cohorts aren't against it, I could send it to you as a pdf. You would need to send a PM at me requesting it though, to which I would oblige.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:11 pm

wariodude128 wrote:

The script is finished, now we just need to wait for GooInABox to not be busy with other things. If you would like to see the script for what's being added, and if my cohorts aren't against it, I could send it to you as a pdf. You would need to send a PM at me requesting it though, to which I would oblige.

Awesome! Thanks for your reply!
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game