An Angel Next Door (Twine) Furry vore game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: An Angel Next Door (Twine) Furry vore game

Postby Pokeman » Sat May 08, 2021 9:09 pm

If the Anal Vore content is fully implemented, has anyone found it? and what is the likelihood of some sort of walkthrough type thing?I like exploring, but it's also nice to be able to jump to something specific.
Pokeman
New to the forum

Postby swish » Sat May 08, 2021 9:18 pm

Trebortron3 wrote:Thank you! I'm really pleased you like it!

Yes, there will definitely be more content with Jennifer. I've already got some partially written up, but it's for the second day (I'm planning four days which each bring slight variations/new events etc), so it won't be part of the game for a while. She's also eventually planned to be a potential pred, but she's not as eager about vore as Angel or the other animal preds of the neighbourhood, so it'll require a thoughtful approach from the player to reach that option.

omg yes. Really looking forward to Jennifer being a pred one day! I wonder if she would try to hide it from Dean or blame some other reason why Tan is "missing".
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trebortron3 » Sat May 08, 2021 9:28 pm

Pokeman wrote:If the Anal Vore content is fully implemented, has anyone found it? and what is the likelihood of some sort of walkthrough type thing?I like exploring, but it's also nice to be able to jump to something specific.

There's not much of it yet, just a single scene. There will definitely be more as I start adding additional content, because AV is a favourite of mine, but for now there's not much. To find that scene, head down to the ant hill at the bottom of the garden, pick up an ant and choose to "enjoy them in other ways".

As for walkthroughs, that's a good idea. I'll think about adding something like that into the first comment as I do more updates, although one of the future updates, Natty the squirrel, will serve as a form of walkthrough. Also, the first update will add a Quick Start option so you can jump past all the opening stuff with Angel arriving (which people hopefully won't skip until they've played it at least once, hah!)

swish wrote:omg yes. Really looking forward to Jennifer being a pred one day! I wonder if she would try to hide it from Dean or blame some other reason why Tan is "missing".

I'm genuinely so pleased that you're interested by her! When I was originally coming up with these characters (before I even planned to do anything with them as a game), I really enjoyed Jennifer/Tan concepts. And as for the specifics of Jennifer acting as pred, I won't spoil anything just yet, but I can confirm that she definitely does care what Dean thinks, and that is the big obstacle the player has to somehow overcome if they want her to gobble down Tan. (Though she'll take less convincing for some of the more mild kink interactions...)
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby afallenfox » Mon May 10, 2021 6:21 pm

I must also throw in that it is a damn good piece of work so far and has surprisingly been one of few games I am watching with anticipation (And no small amount of impatient craving XD)

I Doff my hat to you, and hope you continue this project to whatever path you have envisioned, As so far it's a five star start.
what do you do with a drunken sailor earli in the mornin.
toss em over board for the krakens lunch =3
afallenfox
New to the forum

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue May 11, 2021 1:08 am

afallenfox wrote:I must also throw in that it is a damn good piece of work so far and has surprisingly been one of few games I am watching with anticipation (And no small amount of impatient craving XD)

I Doff my hat to you, and hope you continue this project to whatever path you have envisioned, As so far it's a five star start.

Thank you so much! I've been hard at work on the first update, but I really need to take a break from it, as I've done... basically nothing else since sharing v1.0 :lol:

I'm guessing it'll be maybe two weeks or so until v1.1. Hopefully it'll be a five star continuation! (I'm certainly proud of it so far)
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sat May 29, 2021 7:13 am

Heya, just doing a bit of a follow-up, since you mentioned it would probably be a couple of weeks till the next update. Really enjoyed all the content in the game so far.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Trebortron3 » Sun May 30, 2021 5:18 am

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:Heya, just doing a bit of a follow-up, since you mentioned it would probably be a couple of weeks till the next update. Really enjoyed all the content in the game so far.

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it! Unfortunately it's going to be a while longer still - it spiralled into a bigger and bigger update as I worked, and now I'm taking a bit of a break from it to catch up on my non-vore writing. However, it's definitely still on its way - currently the content has more than doubled (20,000 words to 50,000 words), and I expect it'll hit around 70,000 before I'm done.

I won't put a new estimation on the deadline, because I don't want to keep promising it and then missing the target, but I'm really excited about this update so it won't be a ridiculous amount of time away.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:04 am

Just in case anyone is interested, I've put together a Discord server for the game, which people are free to join here: https://discord.gg/CmT93c7wS5

It's the first server I've started myself, so the permissions might be a bit wacky. Let me know if they are, or if you're struggling to join for any reason!

Otherwise, I hope to see some of you there!

(Good progress made on v1.1 over the last couple days. It'll still be a while before it's done, but the wordcount is now 65,000. I will definitely hit 70,000 - average length of a published novel - before I'm done, and probably a fair bit more than that!)
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Nyabulon » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:58 am

Man, this is hitting some good buttons for me. :D Interested to see where it goes!
Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:04 am

Mustbebetween wrote:Man, this is hitting some good buttons for me. :D Interested to see where it goes!

Really pleased to hear that, thank you! Any favourite parts so far? :)
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Nyabulon » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:34 am

Trebortron3 wrote:
Mustbebetween wrote:Man, this is hitting some good buttons for me. :D Interested to see where it goes!

Really pleased to hear that, thank you! Any favourite parts so far? :)

...I mean, I liked the parts with vore. :gulp:

Actually though, I'm a big fan of getting to build up a relationship with the predator. Vore-dating sim elements are always a big plus for me. :D I also really like how perky Angel is. I'm quite fond of preds that are clearly enjoying the vore. Also, just the writing is pretty nice too! Feels good to read. :)
Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Postby bunnyboy617 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:43 am

just found this game. I really like it so far! Looking forward to more willing vore and predators. I definitely like the stomach smothering and mawplay, and the idea of asking Angel to swallow things
bunnyboy617
New to the forum

Postby AliceXMR » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:52 am

This is just a joke but it would be funny if instead of the update being Assertive nuts...
AliceXMR
New to the forum

Postby ScienceTiny » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:24 pm

This is great so far! I love the aspect of building a friendship with the predator. Any chance later down the line, the player could convince Angel to do swallow Tan without digesting him? I'm a sucker for safe vore, and it seems there's potential for that in this. Maybe even a scene where you "accidentally" get swallowed, like while the pred is sleeping or falling their mouth during a yawn, and you can convince them to let you out? Just an idea.
Either way, I'm eagerly awaiting the update.
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:46 pm

u5ern4m3123 wrote:This is great so far! I love the aspect of building a friendship with the predator. Any chance later down the line, the player could convince Angel to do swallow Tan without digesting him? I'm a sucker for safe vore, and it seems there's potential for that in this. Maybe even a scene where you "accidentally" get swallowed, like while the pred is sleeping or falling their mouth during a yawn, and you can convince them to let you out? Just an idea.
Either way, I'm eagerly awaiting the update.

Thanks, I'm so pleased you're enjoying it so far! This coming update sadly won't add too much for Angel, but I've juggled my plans around, so the next update (v1.2) will be 'Old Dog, New Tricks', which will be almost entirely about giving more options for the relationship with Angel.

Regarding safe vore, I won't say it's a definite no, but it's unfortunately not coming any time soon. This particular setting was conceived as one where vore is very much final. Technically there are some teases of letting prey out and then the pred 'changing their mind' and leaving them in there, but I hadn't planned instances of the prey actually making it back out (either regurgitated or full tour). It's not that I don't like safe vore - in fact I used to exclusively like safe vore, and now that I'm also into fatal vore, it's still probably a 50/50 split. It's more a case that easily accessible safe vore would change the tone and implication of various scenes. In a version of this game where vore can easily be safe for the prey, I can imagine Angel gulping down Tan the moment she sees him, Dean being concerned and Jenn waving it away as "She's just playing. She'll spit him out in a few minutes. Anyway, how have you been?". I'd very much enjoy that kind of setting, but I'm not sure it can co-exist with the current version. For me it just changes the pred/prey dynamics too much.

Workload is also an issue. I'm already finding myself creating too many paths which gives me so much more writing to do and variables to keep track of. I don't really want to undo that, because part of my vision for this game is letting players take it in their own directions, but I have to be careful adding new concepts - safe vore for every pred would be simply too much, for example, especially because I'd want to make sure that tracked through other scenes - I wouldn't want to have a scene where Tan gets happily swallowed and spit back up, followed immediately by an unwilling scene with that same pred where he's begging not to be eaten.

That being said, it's possible I could find a way to make some way to include some safe vore without altering the setting or giving myself an unreasonable workload. Off the top of my head; perhaps Angel is so skilled at swallowing critters that she can control them up and down, regurgitating with ease, but other preds don't have that skill, meaning only she has safe vore options. Perhaps she doesn't know she can do it but manages it for the first time with Tan. Or going a bit more fanciful, v1.1 will add a shop and inventory, so perhaps there could be some late-game item you can unlock that allows for safe vore with certain preds, like a pill that stops you from being digested.

I suppose it all depends on how I'm feeling after the first lot of updates are done with. It also depends, to an extent, on how many people would be interested in options like that. The bigger the audience, the more sense it makes to explore that direction.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:23 pm

Definitely a upvote for some safe vore from me. With your quality of writing, it would be very interesting to see what you could come up with.
Keeping it limited is perfectly justifiable though, since it's your game and all. Perhaps you'd end up making a new game in the future with a more even setting after all... only time can tell. And your own desires.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Trebortron3 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:01 am

Nouvi wrote:Definitely a upvote for some safe vore from me. With your quality of writing, it would be very interesting to see what you could come up with.
Keeping it limited is perfectly justifiable though, since it's your game and all. Perhaps you'd end up making a new game in the future with a more even setting after all... only time can tell. And your own desires.

Thank you! And yes, I'm certain I'll make more games in the future, although this one will keep me busy for quite a while. If I end up not doing any safe vore in this one, I'd love to explore it further in future - as I say, I do actually enjoy it, it's just not what I'd planned for An Angel Next Door. (But also definitely not ruling it out)
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby voidrunner » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:02 am

Loved it so far :3
Curious though, is digestion scenes and disposal planned? I know they are both mentioned, but I'm also aware that that might not be your cup of tea

Edit: Just saw your comment about disposal, so nevermind about that question xD
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:44 pm

Welp, this took longer than anticipated, but I'm thrilled to announce that v1.1 of An Angel Next Door is finally available! You can find it here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/oit1ywqz ... .html/file

This is a MUCH bigger update than I was initially intending it to be, but hopefully it's worth the wait. (Future updates won't add as much content in one go, although hopefully also shouldn't take as long to finish)

Update notes for Version 1.1

Spoiler: show
The Mice Will Play (Whether They Want to or Not)
(And bonus update - What Does the Fox Sell?)

Content updates:

Over 75,000 new words

New preds

Fozz, the raven (NB)

Vol and Rey, the foxes (M and F)

New prey companion

The mice next door (M and F)

New prey

The ants at the bottom of the garden - willing

New location

The Fox Market

Other

New state - full stomach

New request from Angel

Updated transition passages for playing with Angel

New content in the lounge and bathroom

Gameplay and quality of life updates:

New start menu and Quick Start function

Sidebar featuring information on status, inventory, companions and other details

Save/load function

Updated consent system (colour-based)

Improved options layout

Improved dialogue passages

Redundent passages removed

More efficient coding

My one regret with this update is that our favourite girl Angel doesn't get much extra content, so that's going to be my main focus for v1.2 - Old Dog, New Tricks. In the meantime, please let me know what you think of this one!

An extensive walkthrough will also be available in the next day or so. I'll post that here and update the original post once it's finished.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:11 pm

voidrunner wrote:Loved it so far :3
Curious though, is digestion scenes and disposal planned? I know they are both mentioned, but I'm also aware that that might not be your cup of tea

Edit: Just saw your comment about disposal, so nevermind about that question xD

So pleased you're enjoying it so far!

Regarding digestion, there is a bit of implied digestion, but it'll never be explicit/graphic. I'm afraid I just don't enjoy that content.

But yeah, as you mentioned, disposal eventually will be a part of it. There's some in v1.1, but currently not disposal of Tan. That will come later :gulp:
Trebortron3
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game