An Angel Next Door (Twine) Furry vore game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: An Angel Next Door (Twine) Furry vore game

Postby Trebortron3 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:45 am

Whoops, the walkthrough took longer than I'd anticipated!

For anyone who may have been waiting for it, here is the walkthrough of all content included in the current version (v1.1). I've also added it to my original post, and will be updating it for each subsequent version of the game.

Walkthrough
Spoiler: show

General

Gaining cheese: Go to your kitchen and check what's in the fridge. Take some cheese.
Cheese is also available at the Fox Market (once unlocked) in exchange for mice or 'discounts' (sexual favours)

Gaining other items (eg grapes/string): All other equipable items can be purchased at the Fox Market (once unlocked) in exchange for mice or 'discounts' (sexual favours)

Gaining a mouse companion: (Requires cheese) From your garden, go to the abandoned house next door and knock on the fence. Offer some cheese and then ask if the mouse wants to hang out with you. Promise they won't get eaten by a predator. The mouse will now follow you wherever you go. (To remove your mouse companion without them being eaten, return to the abandoned house next door. They will leave automatically)

Unlocking Fozz: From your garden, go to the abandoned house next door and call up to the raven. After a brief exchange, you will be able to return to your garden. From this point on, Fozz will be available directly from your garden.

Raising/Lowering Fozz's opinion: After unlocking Fozz (above), a number of interactions with them will improve or decrease their opinion of you, which affects what options are available with them. To increase Fozz's opinion of you, compliment them, bring them mice, give them gifts or engage in any physical interactions that you have unlocked (through kinks, dialogue options etc). To decrease Fozz's opinion of you, insult them or - in the extended Talk menu - ask them about their gender before you have used the above methods to improve their opinion of you. If their opinion is already low, you can also further decrease it by offering yourself as a gift and then changing your mind.

Unlocking the Fox Market: The Fox Market must be unlocked through dialogue options with other characters. Either: take your mouse companion indoors and ask them how the mice next door feed themselves (note: mice will not share their secrets in front of humans, so try the lounge, hallway or bedroom). OR. Tell Fozz that you like their clothes. After you have been told about the Fox Market, head to the bottom of your garden to find the new location option.

Sneaking into the Fox Market: After unlocking the Fox Market (above) and completing your first visit, you will be able to sneak into the Fox Market on later visits. The next time you go from your back garden to the Fox Market, an orange option to "Sneak in without knocking" will be available. Select this option.

Changing your nickname: In the standard intro game, Angel will try to give you a nickname once you are finished playing Chase with her. This stage will be skipped in Quick Start. However, in both versions you can alter your nickname to anything of your choice. To do so, head from your garden to Angel's garden and talk to her. Choose the option "Can we talk about my nickname?" (standard intro) or "I'm ready for you to give me a nickname" (Quick Start). Then type out your desired name.

Vore

Tan as Willing Prey
Angel: (Standard intro) When leaving your bedroom for the first time, go into the bathroom instead of the garden. Continue watching Angel until she calls you over, then go to her window. When she closes the window and threatens to eat you, offer to be "a good snack" (green option).
- After playing Chase with Angel and leaving her garden, return to her garden and talk to her. Ask her for a favour, then ask her to eat you.
The Foxes (Vol/Rey): (Requires Fox Market unlocked) After unlocking the Fox Market (see above), enter that location. Ask to see their wares (or agree to be shown them if on your first visit), then ask what currency their prices are in (or ask for a reminder about their currency). When they explain that squirrels are valid currency, exchange yourself for their products. When they explain that you will be eaten, agree to that and choose who will inherit your account once you are gone. At that point you will be able to choose your predator between the two foxes.
- When sneaking into the Fox Market (see above), there are two ways to be caught by the foxes. The quickest way is to attempt to steal from Vol or Rey's suitcases without waiting. The longer/less definite way is to wait until they are distracted (these scenes are randomised but their 'distracted' state should be contextually clear) and then choose to steal from one of the suitcases. Each time you take an item/rescue a rodent, there is a random chance the next 'Keep Going' option will lead to you getting caught. You will be caught by the owner of the suitcase (Vol as pred for Vol's suitcase, Rey as pred for Rey's suitcase). After being caught by the respective fox, take the green option to turn the sequence into a willing scene.
Fozz: After unlocking Fozz (see above), offer Fozz a gift, then offer yourself.
- If Fozz's opinion of you gets too low, Fozz will grab you and threaten to eat you. Choose the green option for a willing outcome.

Tan as Unwilling Prey
Angel: (Standard intro) When leaving your bedroom for the first time, go into the bathroom instead of the garden. Continue watching Angel until she calls you over, then go to her window. When she closes the window and threatens to eat you, choose either of the orange options for slightly varied unwilling scenes.
- After playing Chase with Angel and leaving her garden, return to her garden and talk to her. Ask her for a favour, then ask her to eat you. This sets up a willing scene, but once you're in her bedroom you can tell her you've changed your mind (orange option) for an unwilling variant.
The Foxes (Vol/Rey): (Requires Fox Market unlocked) When sneaking into the Fox Market (see above), there are two ways to be caught by the foxes. The quickest way is to attempt to steal from Vol or Rey's suitcases without waiting. The longer/less definite way is to wait until they are distracted (these scenes are randomised but their 'distracted' state should be contextually clear) and then choose to steal from one of the suitcases. Each time you take an item/rescue a rodent, there is a random chance the next 'Keep Going' option will lead to you getting caught. You will be caught by the owner of the suitcase (Vol as pred for Vol's suitcase, Rey as pred for Rey's suitcase). After being caught by the respective fox, take the orange option for an unwilling sequence. Vol's sequence includes gross elements and betrayal/humiliation, as well as an optional epilogue if you choose to masturbate in his stomach.
Fozz: If Fozz's opinion of you gets too low, Fozz will grab you and threaten to eat you. Choose the orange option for an unwilling outcome.

Tan as Pred w/ Willing Prey
Ant: From the garden, head to the bottom of the garden and then approach the ant hill. The option to pick up an ant will be randomised to either willing (green) or unwilling (orange). Either pick up an ant and then put it down or leave the ants and then return until the option is green. Then pick up that ant. All options with that ant will trigger willing scenes.
Mouse: (Requires Mouse Companion) From your garden, take the mouse companion to the kitchen, then the hallway. Talk to the mouse in the hallway, bedroom or lounge and ask if you can eat them. If asked, they will consent. Then move to the bedroom and "Interact with the mouse". The option to eat them now triggers a willing scene.

Tan as Pred w/ Unwilling Prey
Ant: From the garden, head to the bottom of the garden and then approach the ant hill. The option to pick up an ant will be randomised to either willing (green) or unwilling (orange). Either pick up an ant and then put it down or leave the ants and then return until the option is orange. Then pick up that ant. All options with that ant will trigger unwilling scenes.
Mouse: (Requires Mouse Companion) From your garden, take the mouse companion to the kitchen, then the hallway, then the bedroom. Select the option "Interact with the mouse" then choose to eat them. NOTE - If you talked to the mouse and asked if you could eat them at any point, this option will instead be willing (green). If you have done this but would like an unwilling scene, either eat the mouse or return them to the mouse house in order to get a new mouse.

Tan as Observer - Unwilling Prey
Angel: With a mouse companion, move from your garden to Angel's garden. Angel will eat the mouse.
Fozz: With a mouse companion, move from your garden to Fozz's fence (once unlocked). Fozz will eat the mouse.
Vol: After sneaking into the Fox Market (see above), choose the "Wait" option. The results are randomised, but some include Vol eating mice.

Unbirth

Rey: After unlocking the Fox Market (see above), enter and ask to see their wares (or agree to be shown them on your first visit). Ask about their prices but don't offer yourself. Ask for a discount and let Rey use you as a dildo.

Anal Vore

Tan as Prey
The Foxes (Vol/Rey): After unlocking the Fox Market (see above), enter and ask to see their wares (or agree to be shown them on your first visit). Ask about their prices but don't offer yourself. Ask for a discount and let either of the foxes use you as a buttplug.

Tan as Observer
Fozz: (Requires Mouse Companion) After unlocking Fozz (see above), bring your mouse companion to them. Ask Fozz to shove the mouse up their butt. NOTE - If you have the Sadism kink unlocked, you can propose a way to keep the mouse up their butt indefinitely. If you choose this option, the mouse will remain for the rest of the game (and beyond...), otherwise it will disappear when you move to a new day (although different days are not yet available).
The Foxes (Vol/Rey): When following the 'buttplug discount' path (above), both foxes make reference to previous rodents they have anal vored, with some having not ever come back out.
- After sneaking into the Fox Market (see above), choose the "Wait" option. The results are randomised, but one includes Vol shoving a mouse up an unwilling squirrel's butt.

Sex

Consensual
Fozz: After unlocking Fozz (see above), raise their opinion of you (see above). Bring them to the ground by either offering a gift (requires cheese or grapes) or bringing them a mouse (requires Mouse Companion). You can then 'proposition' Fozz and ask to fuck them. If their opinion of you is high enough, they will agree.
- Alternatively, talk to Fozz and ask if they are a boy or a girl (note: if their opinion of you is not already high, this will decrease their opinion of you.) This will lead to information about their cloaca. Ask to see it and then to touch it. If their opinion of you is high enough, they will agree. After the scene of you touching Fozz's cloaca, you will have the option to either lick it or fuck them. This will still require their opinion of you to be high enough.
Mouse: (Requires Mouse Companion) From your garden, take the mouse companion to the kitchen, then the hallway. Talk to the mouse in the hallway, bedroom or lounge and ask if you can eat them. If asked, they will consent. Then move to the bedroom and "Interact with the mouse". The option to eat them now triggers a willing scene.

Non-con/Dub-con (Tan as dom)

Oral Sex

Fozz: After unlocking Fozz (see above), raise their opinion of you (see above). Talk to Fozz and ask if they are a boy or a girl (note: if their opinion of you is not already high, this will decrease their opinion of you.) This will lead to information about their cloaca. Ask to see it and then to touch it. If their opinion of you is high enough, they will agree. After the scene of you touching Fozz's cloaca, you will have the option to either lick it or fuck them. Ask to lick it for an oral sex scene. (Note: After first talking to Fozz about their cloaca, the option to touch - and then lick - their cloaca can also be accessed in the 'proposition' option whenever Fozz is on the ground).

Paws

Angel: While playing Chase with Angel, react to being pressed beneath her feet. She will then ask you to lick her feet, which you can do in a willing or unwilling manner. If you choose either of these option, you will activate the Paw kink.
- (Requires Paw kink to be active) Ask Angel for a favour. If the Paw kink is active, several paw-related options will appear. Please note that these scenes are not yet available, but will be added in the next update (v1.2)
- (Requires Paw kink to be active, requires Mouse Companion) With a mouse companion, move from your garden to Angel's garden. Before Angel eats the mouse, ask her to trample them first.
Fozz: After unlocking Fozz (see above), raise their opinion of you (see above). Bring them to the ground by either offering a gift (requires cheese or grapes) or bringing them a mouse (requires Mouse Companion). You can then 'proposition' Fozz and ask to rub their feet. This does not require the Paw kink to be active, but it will play a sightly altered scene if the kink is active. It will also activate the kink if it isn't already active.
Tan: (Requires Paw kink to be active, requires Mouse Companion) From your garden, take the mouse companion to the kitchen, then the hallway, then the lounge. Exercise on your bike, then have the mouse clean your sweaty paws. This can be with them using their shirt, their fur or their tongue.

If there's any content you feel should be included that I've missed off in my walkthrough, please let me know and I'll get it added. Thanks, and enjoy!
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby SputnikDX » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:56 pm

This game was amazing. I can't wait for more.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby MrAntisocial » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:44 am

I’m greatly enjoying the variety of content so far. One of the things I picked up on from the wheel and looking at yourself in the mirror is that it implies that there is weight system is/was planned at some point. Are there plans to fatten up Tan through either the predator route or with food?
MrAntisocial
New to the forum

Postby Trebortron3 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:09 am

SputnikDX wrote:This game was amazing. I can't wait for more.

Thank you, that means a lot to me! :D

MrAntisocial wrote:I’m greatly enjoying the variety of content so far. One of the things I picked up on from the wheel and looking at yourself in the mirror is that it implies that there is weight system is/was planned at some point. Are there plans to fatten up Tan through either the predator route or with food?

Really appreciate that, thank you!

Regarding a weight system, I'd not particularly planned one beyond the two current weights (skinny belly, bulging belly). It's definitely something I could consider for the future, though! I'm pretty sure I'm already keeping track of the number of mice Tan eats, so it'd be a simple matter to convert that into different descriptions in the mirror. The big work would be applying that to the various descriptions of Tan during vore/kink scenes.

If I did add a weight system, what kind of stuff would you be hoping to get from it?
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Voremugen » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:13 am

What an awesome game! I really love your consent-, and kinkactivation-system. Kinda sets a new standart for me. Did not play that much yet but i am already hooked and want to play more. Do you have a paypal or patreon? I Gladly willing to donate your next tasty pizza at least somehow!
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voremugen » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:14 am

Kinda wish for a few more kinks: Watersports, Scat and Anal Vore as prey.
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trebortron3 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:45 am

Voremugen wrote:What an awesome game! I really love your consent-, and kinkactivation-system. Kinda sets a new standart for me. Did not play that much yet but i am already hooked and want to play more. Do you have a paypal or patreon? I Gladly willing to donate your next tasty pizza at least somehow!

Aw, thank you so much! I'm really pleased to hear you're enjoying it!

As for PayPal/Patreon etc, no, I don't have anything like that. Maybe at some point in the future, but I'm not planning on it. As much as tasty pizza is awesome, if anyone wants to show their appreciation I think I'd rather it be a donation to a reputable animal charity.

Voremugen wrote:Kinda wish for a few more kinks: Watersports, Scat and Anal Vore as prey.

All of these are definitely on their way! I held off because I wanted to focus on stuff with broader appeal for the first couple of versions, but now I've got a decent base, I'm absolutely going to be adding scat and watersports scenes (these will be easy to avoid for people who aren't interested in them).

As for anal vore, that's actually a favourite of mine, so there will be plenty of that coming! If you've not found them yet, there are a couple of willing AV scenes in the secret Fox Market location. Check the walk-through if you're struggling to locate those. More AV scenes will be coming, but I hope you'll enjoy the ones I've got currently :)
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby MrAntisocial » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:28 am

If I did add a weight system, what kind of stuff would you be hoping to get from it?

I wasn’t expecting much beyond maybe some descriptions of yourself in the mirror or one-off comments from other characters as you get heavier. What I would love to see is more fleshed out interactions with Angel and the other characters. Maybe Angel will start playing with your fat if you have the belly worship kink activated while playing with or eating mice for her. Maybe you can ask a character to do it as a favor or tease your mouse companion by smothering them with what will soon to be their new home. If you really want to go all out with it, being at extreme sizes could make it hard for some predators to eat you. On the flip side of that, maybe you could actively fatten yourself up for another predator to enjoy eating you more. The list goes on for what you could add to game and everything would be a different level of challenge. I’m not expecting everything but even a few of the smaller features would be appreciated greatly.
MrAntisocial
New to the forum

Postby Trebortron3 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:23 pm

MrAntisocial wrote:

I wasn’t expecting much beyond maybe some descriptions of yourself in the mirror or one-off comments from other characters as you get heavier. What I would love to see is more fleshed out interactions with Angel and the other characters. Maybe Angel will start playing with your fat if you have the belly worship kink activated while playing with or eating mice for her. Maybe you can ask a character to do it as a favor or tease your mouse companion by smothering them with what will soon to be their new home. If you really want to go all out with it, being at extreme sizes could make it hard for some predators to eat you. On the flip side of that, maybe you could actively fatten yourself up for another predator to enjoy eating you more. The list goes on for what you could add to game and everything would be a different level of challenge. I’m not expecting everything but even a few of the smaller features would be appreciated greatly.

All very nice ideas! As you say, I don't imagine I'll ever get to a stage where all of those are implemented, but I could certainly work on a few. Probably not in this upcoming update, but for a later one :)
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby MrAntisocial » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:44 pm

All very nice ideas! As you say, I don't imagine I'll ever get to a stage where all of those are implemented, but I could certainly work on a few. Probably not in this upcoming update, but for a later one

That's fine. Judging from the future update list, you have your work cut out for you as it is. Adding a whole new system is a lot ask after the loads of stuff you already have or have planned.
MrAntisocial
New to the forum

Postby SputnikDX » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:53 pm

Wondering if there are plans for when the next update will be.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby Wh0Kn0w5 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:29 pm

SputnikDX wrote:Wondering if there are plans for when the next update will be.

You might wanna look at the Discord link on the first post, update schedules are discussed often on there.

That being said, most recent activity on that end currently suggests late January for next update.
Wh0Kn0w5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trebortron3 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:42 pm

Yep, Wh0Kn0w5 has it right! I try to update here any time there's a significant update, but the Discord is the best option if you're not wanting to miss anything. There'll never be a point where I update here and DON'T update the Discord.

That being said, progress has been slow. In the past couple of months I've had jaw surgery, Covid, adopted some pets and had an increased workload at work. So I'm not where I wanted to be with v1.2. My aim is end of January, but that entirely depends on how the next few weeks pan out.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Tassie » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:26 am

I don't know how you did this, but I downloaded 1.1 a month or so back, but because most every text-based 'game' has been poorly written, buggy or completely uninteresting, I was putting off trying this one.
Last night I tried it, and after realizing that I had been playing with it for so many hours that I was making silly tired mistakes, I could have kicked myself because I had to be up for the usual routine of getting the little guy ready for school and getting to work, and here I was playing your game until three in the morning.
God, I'm so tired right now, but I needed to say I am thoroughly enjoying this and looking forward to any updates or new projects.

Is there a way for Angel or the other characters to tease and play with Tan, but not fully eat him?

Okay, I have to make sure I don't try to play this sort of thing of weeknights; hard lesson learned.
Tassie
Participator

Postby Trebortron3 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:28 am

Tassie wrote:I don't know how you did this, but I downloaded 1.1 a month or so back, but because most every text-based 'game' has been poorly written, buggy or completely uninteresting, I was putting off trying this one.
Last night I tried it, and after realizing that I had been playing with it for so many hours that I was making silly tired mistakes, I could have kicked myself because I had to be up for the usual routine of getting the little guy ready for school and getting to work, and here I was playing your game until three in the morning.
God, I'm so tired right now, but I needed to say I am thoroughly enjoying this and looking forward to any updates or new projects.

Is there a way for Angel or the other characters to tease and play with Tan, but not fully eat him?

Okay, I have to make sure I don't try to play this sort of thing of weeknights; hard lesson learned.

Oh damn, I'm rather flattered by that! I'm so pleased you enjoyed it, and my apologies for ruining your sleep schedule :lol:

Yes, there is definitely going to be more teasing/toying as the updates come in. The next update should be ready within the next few days, maybe a week (anyone in my Discord server for the game is probably rolling their eyes right now because I've been saying "it's nearly ready" for... some time. But now it really is nearly ready, pinky swear. No takesies backsies)

This update focuses heavily on Angel's interactions with Tan, so there's a lot more fun to be had there. I've added a whole quest system you can undertake for her (I believe there's one quest in the current build, but now there are several with branching paths) and a set of 'punishments' for if you're a naughty little squirrel. I don't want to ruin what punishments are on offer in this coming update, but in terms of 'teasing but not fully eating' Tan, you may want to get yourself punished.

When it's ready, the update will be up on my Discord server for playtesting and initial feedback, then I'll release it here a few days afterwards, so it might be a week and a half before I'm sharing it here. But it's close!
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby atak » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:33 pm

Ohhh loving this game a lot. I love how everyone makes so clear that they eat rodents, and see them as being normal food. Do wish the time in the stomach could last longer with them, like being a 'passenger' of sorts, or get more into digestion, but I understand if that's not to your taste. I am very eager to get to see more of this, and the ways that Angel and the foxes can tease about Tan being food sooner or later; and see how they casually dispose of others that they've eaten~
atak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trebortron3 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:01 pm

atak wrote:Ohhh loving this game a lot. I love how everyone makes so clear that they eat rodents, and see them as being normal food. Do wish the time in the stomach could last longer with them, like being a 'passenger' of sorts, or get more into digestion, but I understand if that's not to your taste. I am very eager to get to see more of this, and the ways that Angel and the foxes can tease about Tan being food sooner or later; and see how they casually dispose of others that they've eaten~

Thanks Atak! Yes, it's a tough life for rodents in this world, but they go to good use, so it's not all bad :)

Regarding extended stomach sequences or more detailed digestion, I have actually been talking with a few players recently about more endo. It's unlikely to be in the next couple of updates, but I do plan to add some extended 'inside' scenes eventually (for various kinds of vore). The closest currently is actually a scene with Vol, which has Tan in his stomach for several 'pages'. To find that one, sneak into the fox market and steal from Vol's suitcase until you get caught. Not one for those who prefer clean stomachs, though. In the future updates it'll be hidden behind the 'Gross content' filter.

As for detailed digestions, that's not likely, unfortunately. I don't mind 'soft' digestions like melting into goop, but blood and bones don't do it for me. However, instead of describing 'goop' style digestions, I'd rather leave it all implied so people can imagine their own preferred style of digestion (I wouldn't want to put people off with different preferences for pain levels as well.

Plenty more teasing to come though! And disposal for all preds eventually.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby RabbitMuncher » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:37 am

Awesome game so far! Really loved playing through it for several hours today and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't needing more content! So hard to find something as niche as this. Can't wait to see how this game progresses!
RabbitMuncher
New to the forum

Postby Trebortron3 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:04 pm

RabbitMuncher wrote:Awesome game so far! Really loved playing through it for several hours today and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't needing more content! So hard to find something as niche as this. Can't wait to see how this game progresses!

So glad you enjoyed it! New content is coming very soon!

(Also, speaking as a bunny, I love your username!)
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue May 31, 2022 6:31 am

So. It looks like quick updates aren't one of the weapons in my arsenal. But with the speed of a geriatric glacier, the updates do come!

Presenting... V1.2 - Old Dog, New Tricks! This update adds all of the Angel content that was sadly overlooked in v1.1. Angel now has both a Fondness and a Temptation tracker, altering how she feels towards Tan. There are new quests to complete for her, and a series of (somewhat kinky) punishments if you cross her. Enjoy!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/789635

(Fun fact - this game is now longer than the average novel, at 180,000 words! Admittedly a chunk of that is code, but I'd guess 160,000 or so is playable/readable, so that's still a good few thousand above novel length)

There is also a walk-through to help you get the most out of the game:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/789636

Next update: Tan's Toybox!
Trebortron3
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game