Mobi Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Mobi Games

Postby Moebius » Sat May 01, 2021 2:01 pm

Hi everyone! I decided to start doing some vore mini-games, and I'll use this thread to promote them/discuss them. The first one of I hope several is "Jump or Digest!", which you can play right now on your browsers!

Link to the game: https://m0b1.itch.io/snack-surfer

16/05/21: Updated the game! Change it the host to Gamejolt, improved a bit the physics and added the controls at the bottom and a pause menu

Jump or digest.PNG

Feel free to tell me what do you think of it, which ending you got and what would you like to see next! :gulp:
Last edited by Moebius on Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moebius
Participator

Re: Mobi Games

Postby KinoTheCat » Sat May 01, 2021 2:09 pm

This was definitely really fun to help playtest~
Still trying to get that final ending but its definitely very difficult x3 I'm coming up juuuuuust short.
In our darkest of days, we will see the light. Those who follow it shall conquer, and those who don't shall vanish.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Impact » Sat May 01, 2021 2:15 pm

Looks interesting! Will try it when I have the chance.
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rayo » Sat May 01, 2021 2:48 pm

Love it! A rather addicting game. I think I unlocked all of the endings because I didn't see any new Game Over artwork after a certain point, but still was enjoyable :)
Is there a possibility to add sound effects and game music in the future? That's the only thing I can think of at the moment to enhance the experience

EDIT: There are sound effects. My speaker was muted. Whoops! ^^;
Rayo
---

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat May 01, 2021 5:28 pm

Hey, this is pretty fun. I've only gotten about three different end screens so far. Are there more? And I assume they're dependent on score?
A couple things I've noted though. Are the borders of the stomach supposed to decrease your health? I was standing on food but touching the upper part of the belly wall, and I saw that my HP was going down. Not as fast as in the acid, though. I assume this was intentional to keep the player from exploiting running up the sides to stay out of the acid? And another thing is that at certain points, I would gain a notable amount of momentum that send me toward the sides of the stomach. Though it's infrequent and isn't really something that ruins a run.
I think that's about it so far for me. Guess I'll keep trying and see if I find something new. But yeah, I'm enjoying the game a lot.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CurrentlyBlank » Sat May 01, 2021 6:17 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Hey, this is pretty fun. I've only gotten about three different end screens so far. Are there more? And I assume they're dependent on score?
A couple things I've noted though. Are the borders of the stomach supposed to decrease your health? I was standing on food but touching the upper part of the belly wall, and I saw that my HP was going down. Not as fast as in the acid, though. I assume this was intentional to keep the player from exploiting running up the sides to stay out of the acid? And another thing is that at certain points, I would gain a notable amount of momentum that send me toward the sides of the stomach. Though it's infrequent and isn't really something that ruins a run.
I think that's about it so far for me. Guess I'll keep trying and see if I find something new. But yeah, I'm enjoying the game a lot.

I was able to find 4 endings which were...
Spoiler: show
Unsatisfied ending: Let myself get digested.
Sleep end: got 176 points
Satisfied ending: survive a while. And
Escaped ending: survive as long as possible.
CurrentlyBlank
New to the forum

Postby PrettyTerrible » Sat May 01, 2021 6:33 pm

For anyone interested, here are the specific score requirements for each ending that I was able to find as well as what happens in each ending:

-If your score is between 0 and 150 when your HP reaches 0, then you are digested while she is awake.
-If your score is between 151 and 300 when your HP reaches 0, then you are digested while she is asleep.
-If your score is between 301 and 600 when your HP reaches 0, then you are digested the next morning when she wakes up.
-If your score is 601 or higher when your HP reaches 0, then you manage to escape.

Every point of score is about one second, so you need to survive for more than ten minutes to get the 'best' ending.
My highest score was a little over 1000, so I don't think there are any more endings after the escape ending.
PrettyTerrible
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Sat May 01, 2021 7:07 pm

Its a great game, your animation skills have been improving over the years, and this is a great example of how good its gotten
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby calin22 » Sat May 01, 2021 10:32 pm

Literally the best thing since sliced bread!
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby liam123 » Sun May 02, 2021 2:42 am

this is a very good game however i think there needs to be a maximum limit of other mouse girls the catgirl swallows, having got upwards of 7 mousegirls and no food to stand on makes it sort of annoying when one tries to go for a survival ending but finds their run ruined by no other food to stand on and up to 7 mousegirls running and jumping forcing you down to the point where your character cannot move, especially since the other mouse girls seem to have the strength of a titan given they can push you off platforms or push your platform out from under you.

one other thing is it feels as if the food you jump on has little to no surface area to safely land/stand on making it feel as if i'm walking in an old school lego game with the ice rink cheat enabled

so far i have gotten the digest ending the sleep digest ending and the digest ending after the catgirl wakes up

edit: sorry if this seems like ranting this isn't my intention I'm just bad at explaining things and it gets wordy
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby ketchup » Sun May 02, 2021 12:37 pm

The game doesn't appear to load for me. Does this not run on macs?
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby Moebius » Sun May 02, 2021 1:08 pm

KinoTheCat wrote:This was definitely really fun to help playtest~
Still trying to get that final ending but its definitely very difficult x3 I'm coming up juuuuuust short.

Thanks again for the help!

Rayo wrote:Love it! A rather addicting game. I think I unlocked all of the endings because I didn't see any new Game Over artwork after a certain point, but still was enjoyable :)
Is there a possibility to add sound effects and game music in the future? That's the only thing I can think of at the moment to enhance the experience

EDIT: There are sound effects. My speaker was muted. Whoops! ^^;

That must be my fastest feature implementantion ever, thanks!

VirtuosoViking wrote:Hey, this is pretty fun. I've only gotten about three different end screens so far. Are there more? And I assume they're dependent on score?

Yeah! "PrettyTerrible" did a perfect breakdown on how it works and how many endings they are. Physics based game are a bit painful without balancing the physics a lot, but is mostly a proof of concept, glad you enjoy it!

PrettyTerrible wrote:For anyone interested, here are the specific score requirements for each ending that I was able to find as well as what happens in each ending:

-If your score is between 0 and 150 when your HP reaches 0, then you are digested while she is awake.
-If your score is between 151 and 300 when your HP reaches 0, then you are digested while she is asleep.
-If your score is between 301 and 600 when your HP reaches 0, then you are digested the next morning when she wakes up.
-If your score is 601 or higher when your HP reaches 0, then you manage to escape.

Every point of score is about one second, so you need to survive for more than ten minutes to get the 'best' ending.
My highest score was a little over 1000, so I don't think there are any more endings after the escape ending.

I'm very impress! I though it was going to take longer for someone to do an almost perfect breakdown of it, but yeah, you go it! Congratulations!

NekoYuki wrote:Its a great game, your animation skills have been improving over the years, and this is a great example of how good its gotten

Aww, thanks! Though animation wise is very limited due to the game being done in around 12 hours

calin22 wrote:Literally the best thing since sliced bread!

<3

liam123 wrote:this is a very good game however i think there needs to be a maximum limit of other mouse girls the catgirl swallows, having got upwards of 7 mousegirls and no food to stand on makes it sort of annoying when one tries to go for a survival ending but finds their run ruined by no other food to stand on and up to 7 mousegirls running and jumping forcing you down to the point where your character cannot move, especially since the other mouse girls seem to have the strength of a titan given they can push you off platforms or push your platform out from under you.

one other thing is it feels as if the food you jump on has little to no surface area to safely land/stand on making it feel as if i'm walking in an old school lego game with the ice rink cheat enabled

so far i have gotten the digest ending the sleep digest ending and the digest ending after the catgirl wakes up

edit: sorry if this seems like ranting this isn't my intention I'm just bad at explaining things and it gets wordy

Don't worry, is useful data! Making the "food" less random is certainly an easy improvement that would help a lot. I confess I sorta did all the other mouses as annoying as I could, sorry not sorry

ketchup wrote:The game doesn't appear to load for me. Does this not run on macs?

Mac shouldn't be a problem since is a browser game! But you're the third person that presents a problem with it, I would love to figure out what's the common factor
Moebius
Participator

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Sun May 02, 2021 11:07 pm

Very nicely done! I'll have to keep an eye on this thread to see what comes next.
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Mon May 03, 2021 11:58 am

One thing i could recommend if you are planning to update this, is a little intro where your mouse gets swallowed. also if possible a pause option, for if it becomes needed.

While it may be impractical, i also wish bones didn't disappear over time, i wanna see how many mice didn't make it while kitty becomes a walking graveyard~ heh
NekoYuki
???

Postby Impact » Tue May 04, 2021 11:46 am

ketchup wrote:The game doesn't appear to load for me. Does this not run on macs?

I was trying to play in Chrome's Incognito Mode and the game didn't load.
I moved to Chrome's normal mode and it loaded without problem. Not sure if you were trying something similar in Mac's browser?
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby DetonaTuto » Tue May 04, 2021 12:18 pm

So uh... the gae doesn't seem to be loading for me. The loading screen shows up, but it doens't move. Do I need to have unity installed on my computer? ^^;
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Tue May 04, 2021 6:46 pm

What browser are you using? I noticed it wouldn't run in Brave for me, i had to swap to firefox or chrome
NekoYuki
???

Postby RumiBelly » Wed May 05, 2021 2:32 am

I'm also not able to run this game. I've tried Opera, OperaGX, Chrome, and Edge.
Console logs in spoiler in case it helps
(index):1 Unchecked runtime.lastError: Invalid color name.
(index):1 Error handling response: TypeError: Cannot destructure property 'h' of 'undefined' as it is undefined.
at chrome-extension://hhckidpbkbmoeejbddojbdgidalionif/components/video_toolbar.js:310:46
(index):624 Allow attribute will take precedence over 'allowfullscreen'.
callback @ (index):624
doCallback @ embed_controller.js?cache_at=1620111254:172
drawInto @ embed_controller.js?cache_at=1620111254:166
(anonymous) @ embed_controller.js?cache_at=1620111254:177
executeQueuedFunctions @ embed_controller.js?cache_at=1620111254:37
window.onload @ embed_controller.js?cache_at=1620111254:213
load (async)
embedController @ embed_controller.js?cache_at=1620111254:211
(anonymous) @ (index):624
HTML.loader.js:1 [Deprecation] SharedArrayBuffer will require cross-origin isolation as of M91, around May 2021. See https://developer.chrome.com/blog/enabl ... ay-buffer/ for more details.
(anonymous) @ HTML.loader.js:1
createUnityInstance @ HTML.loader.js:1
script.onload @ ?NewgroundsAPI_PublisherID=1&NewgroundsAPI_SandboxID=609248d477c0d&NewgroundsAPI_SessionID=&NewgroundsAPI_UserName=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B&NewgroundsAPI_UserID=0&ng_username=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B:107
load (async)
(anonymous) @ ?NewgroundsAPI_PublisherID=1&NewgroundsAPI_SandboxID=609248d477c0d&NewgroundsAPI_SessionID=&NewgroundsAPI_UserName=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B&NewgroundsAPI_UserID=0&ng_username=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B:106
HTML.loader.js:1 [UnityCache] indexedDB database could not be opened
HTML.framework.js:2 getGamepad will now require a Permission Policy. Please update your application accordingly. For more information see https://github.com/w3c/gamepad/pull/112
staticInit @ HTML.framework.js:2
unityFramework @ HTML.framework.js:2
Promise.then (async)
u @ HTML.loader.js:1
createUnityInstance @ HTML.loader.js:1
script.onload @ ?NewgroundsAPI_PublisherID=1&NewgroundsAPI_SandboxID=609248d477c0d&NewgroundsAPI_SessionID=&NewgroundsAPI_UserName=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B&NewgroundsAPI_UserID=0&ng_username=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B:107
load (async)
(anonymous) @ ?NewgroundsAPI_PublisherID=1&NewgroundsAPI_SandboxID=609248d477c0d&NewgroundsAPI_SessionID=&NewgroundsAPI_UserName=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B&NewgroundsAPI_UserID=0&ng_username=%26lt%3Bdeleted%26gt%3B:106
HTML.framework.js:2 IndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby ketchup » Wed May 05, 2021 7:09 pm

Impact wrote:

I was trying to play in Chrome's Incognito Mode and the game didn't load.
I moved to Chrome's normal mode and it loaded without problem. Not sure if you were trying something similar in Mac's browser?

I got it to work on safari normal mode. I was trying in Firefox's incognito mode when it didn't work. So maybe incognito mode is the problem?
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby DawiKhazzad » Wed May 05, 2021 7:22 pm

Anyone having an issue with Brave just needs to turn shields off for the site that the game is on and refresh, and the game will load and play.
DawiKhazzad
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game