Struggle Simulator Ver.1.17

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite Pred?

Belly Struggle Pred.
17%
Swallow Struggle Pred.
11%
Small Pred.
20%
Twins Pred.
18%
Cat Pred.
17%
Player Pred.
17%

Total votes : 3388

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.7 (21/09/02)

Postby StarLight229 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:11 am

DivineSomaCruz wrote:The game format doesn't translate well into APK.

Well since this game was made on RPG Maker MV, it's possible to make it into an apk game. Plus there's already mobile apps that makes RPG Maker games run on mobile
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ilv18 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:48 pm

StarLight229 wrote:
DivineSomaCruz wrote:The game format doesn't translate well into APK.

Well since this game was made on RPG Maker MV, it's possible to make it into an apk game. Plus there's already mobile apps that makes RPG Maker games run on mobile
Swalloweredipus wrote:Hey, I've seen your game, but I've gotta ask.
When the game is near finalised, would you consider making a mobile version?

I know it's not just as easy as putting in a few lines of code, but I think this game would be optimal for mobile rather than pc. Plus the number of mobile vore games is... Well I've only been able to find kuro and diminishment for mobile

Please consider it

I recommend using Joiplay, you can actually play it there, thought the struggle will be more difficult.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby Catvs » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:38 pm

OH MY GOD THE NAGA TRICKED ME WHEN I LET HER GO!
~I LOVE THIS GAME!~
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:11 am

It'd be nice if there were some compatibility changes made for the Naga/Lamia that allows the other options to work with her, seeing as atm all she does is oral after the grapple, oral after she tricks you the first time and oral after she tricks you a second time by sitting on your face. I don't really expect there to be Anal vore, considering I very much question her anatomy after the second trick.. and would probably not want to see how that looks, but It'd be nice to see unbirth from her considering her long tail works like a big sleeping bag. And I guess if a Breast-type vore (Nipple or cleavage) is ever introduced, she could have a tit at that and lose her balance after winning (although it'd make more sense for her to be the only pred that can stay up as she'd have more support for her back with her tail. However longer doesn't necessarily mean stronger.) I couldn't actually see the difficulty setting my first time with the update, so I've yet to see if she has a 0 difficulty setting or not, but if she doesn't, I'd like to see that too.

As for suggestions; I have two!
Firstly, I've always thought that something would come out of the well when you tried to interact with it. Maybe you could put either a frog and/or a slimegirl in the well that'll pop out to grab the player depending on their settings from the unlock shop. Maybe the slimegirl could have a type of 0 difficulty setting where she could either pop out of the well to cuddle/engulf the player until she's satisfied, drag the player down into the well for some safe goopification that'd unlock a goo-form in the shop, or could hop onto the player to be dragged over to different water sources to increase her size until she gets too big to carry, possibly ending up with the player being slurped inside her. No idea if the slime would have any kind of.. slimegirl pussy, however. It'd also be kinda neat to see the slimegirl interact with different preds where she tries to rescue the player, gets eaten as well or eats the pred for eating you.

Secondly, when I entered the twins' house.. I had no idea what I was in for. The fact that you can't leave without interacting with them was a bit freaky for me, seeing as I immediately tried to leave the moment I walked in only for the door to be locked. Afterwards I pictured there being a mouse living in the house (where the cat can't get it), and if you were to pick up some cheese in the house and give it to the mouse, it'd help you out with the twins by eating one immediately.. somehow (Probably turning into a mousegirl, or maybe she'd already be a mousegirl, but she'd increase to human size after eating the cheese), where you'd then have to wrestle with the other twin for a bit until the mouse is able to come over and help you out by eating her too (or if you get swallowed before she's able to, she'll either gulp both of you down, or squeeze you out of her belly as she's swallowing the other twin). After both twins are gone you'd be able to interact with the full mousegirl with both twins in her gut, but if you're mean to her, she'll eat you too! (And if anyone'd be interested in it, you could probably have a way for the pre-cheese size mousegirl to eat you too by being mean to her by eating the cheese in front of her or by offering yourself because "you couldn't find it", so.. very tiny mouse, big meal.) Of course, Leaving the house would reset everything, so the twins wouldn't be Mouse fat (tit, belly, butt, thigh fat) for good.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:51 pm

Has this game been updated yet this month? I want to make sure I have the current version. :?
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:57 pm

AwokenedWispKP wrote:It'd be nice if there were some compatibility changes made for the Naga/Lamia that allows the other options to work with her, seeing as atm all she does is oral after the grapple, oral after she tricks you the first time and oral after she tricks you a second time by sitting on your face. I don't really expect there to be Anal vore, considering I very much question her anatomy after the second trick.. and would probably not want to see how that looks, but It'd be nice to see unbirth from her considering her long tail works like a big sleeping bag. And I guess if a Breast-type vore (Nipple or cleavage) is ever introduced, she could have a tit at that and lose her balance after winning (although it'd make more sense for her to be the only pred that can stay up as she'd have more support for her back with her tail. However longer doesn't necessarily mean stronger.) I couldn't actually see the difficulty setting my first time with the update, so I've yet to see if she has a 0 difficulty setting or not, but if she doesn't, I'd like to see that too.

As for suggestions; I have two!
Firstly, I've always thought that something would come out of the well when you tried to interact with it. Maybe you could put either a frog and/or a slimegirl in the well that'll pop out to grab the player depending on their settings from the unlock shop. Maybe the slimegirl could have a type of 0 difficulty setting where she could either pop out of the well to cuddle/engulf the player until she's satisfied, drag the player down into the well for some safe goopification that'd unlock a goo-form in the shop, or could hop onto the player to be dragged over to different water sources to increase her size until she gets too big to carry, possibly ending up with the player being slurped inside her. No idea if the slime would have any kind of.. slimegirl pussy, however. It'd also be kinda neat to see the slimegirl interact with different preds where she tries to rescue the player, gets eaten as well or eats the pred for eating you.

Secondly, when I entered the twins' house.. I had no idea what I was in for. The fact that you can't leave without interacting with them was a bit freaky for me, seeing as I immediately tried to leave the moment I walked in only for the door to be locked. Afterwards I pictured there being a mouse living in the house (where the cat can't get it), and if you were to pick up some cheese in the house and give it to the mouse, it'd help you out with the twins by eating one immediately.. somehow (Probably turning into a mousegirl, or maybe she'd already be a mousegirl, but she'd increase to human size after eating the cheese), where you'd then have to wrestle with the other twin for a bit until the mouse is able to come over and help you out by eating her too (or if you get swallowed before she's able to, she'll either gulp both of you down, or squeeze you out of her belly as she's swallowing the other twin). After both twins are gone you'd be able to interact with the full mousegirl with both twins in her gut, but if you're mean to her, she'll eat you too! (And if anyone'd be interested in it, you could probably have a way for the pre-cheese size mousegirl to eat you too by being mean to her by eating the cheese in front of her or by offering yourself because "you couldn't find it", so.. very tiny mouse, big meal.) Of course, Leaving the house would reset everything, so the twins wouldn't be Mouse fat (tit, belly, butt, thigh fat) for good.

>Slime and mouse possibly eating you with the other preds

GOD FUCK YES I LOVE MATRYOSHKA VORE!
Turbotowns
???

Postby doomed » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:33 pm

is there an option to punch the pred in the face when struggling , because that would be cool

is there a way to detect what the twins are going to do.

as well as is there a way to get all the vore scenes without having to beat the enemies and such. this is a timing mechanic game so its not really fun to sit here and tap away at my keyboard every 5 seconds just to lose due to the mechanic being too fast or my hand wearing out
doomed
Participator

Postby Nomaaaaa » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:46 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:Has this game been updated yet this month? I want to make sure I have the current version. :?

The reason I didn't update for a month was because I wanted to make a difference from the Patreon version.

Patreon currently has version 1.8 and plans to update version 1.9 soon. After all, this game is a free game and all content will be released to you.

If version 1.9 is updated in Patreon, version 1.8 is also updated here.

Thank you!
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby bonberjean » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:40 pm

the pool ask me what my favorite pred is, but my favorite pred is the one you need to increase favorability and have the POV camera, I wish there could be more stuff with her interaction after increasing favorability further
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:11 am

Nomaaaaa wrote:
DivineSomaCruz wrote:Has this game been updated yet this month? I want to make sure I have the current version. :?

The reason I didn't update for a month was because I wanted to make a difference from the Patreon version.

Patreon currently has version 1.8 and plans to update version 1.9 soon. After all, this game is a free game and all content will be released to you.

If version 1.9 is updated in Patreon, version 1.8 is also updated here.

Thank you!

I'm looking forward to what's in 1.8, 1.9, and the versions after... Hmmm, how much IS your patreon I wonder...?

---

$5 for the next version, eh? Hmmmmmmmmmm...

---

Y'know what? I love your artstyle and this game. I'll support you.

---

AND JUST IN TIME TO GET A CUTE SKIN FOR THE LOLI PRED?!?! GOD IS WITH ME!
Turbotowns
???

Postby bonberjean » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:52 am

after thinking a bit, you could increase the favorability further and give some extra dialogue

(after being eaten and spit out) the girl could ask how was in her stomach, and the player could respond with:
"It was nice." OR "It was scary."

Option 1: The girl then giggles and sounds happy (and she probably becomes more assertive towards the player in future interactions).

Option 2: The girl becomes more assuring and offers to make the player less scared.
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby diggitydaniel » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:14 am

I think the "SP" value has a bug in it.
I created a new save file and started the game with 3 SP. I then went to the store and bought "Unbirth", which costs 3 SP. However, when I looked at my menu it said I had 1 SP remaining still. I went to the well to try and buy something with that 1 SP, and was told it was insufficient. It's somewhat confusing to have to remember that the SP score shown in the menu is consistently incorrect.
diggitydaniel
New to the forum

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.8 (21/11/03)

Postby Nomaaaaa » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:29 pm

Meet the new version, version 1.8!

<<< 1.8 Version >>>
- Pred mode test update!
> Enjoy the unfinished pred mode!

- Belly Struggle New fetish
> Cock vore update!

- Naga vore Unbirth vore update!
> New sence update!

You've been waiting a long time! hehe!
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby KHLover » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:34 pm

pred mode!

*deep breath*
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby piigg » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:13 pm

how exactly does one do "pred mode"
piigg
New to the forum

Postby LeNoob » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:17 pm

How do we activate pred mode because I don't see it anywhere
LeNoob
New to the forum

Postby Poisonguy7 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:46 pm

LeNoob wrote:How do we activate pred mode because I don't see it anywhere

pretty sure it's the 2nd town, just go through the gate at the bottom of the main area
Poisonguy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelet02h623 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:13 am

How do we save now? I can't find anywhere to do it.
pendingdelet02h623
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nomaaaaa » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:29 am

cthuloid9 wrote:How do we save now? I can't find anywhere to do it.

esc -> save
Nomaaaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeNoob » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:42 pm

Poisonguy7 wrote:
LeNoob wrote:How do we activate pred mode because I don't see it anywhere

pretty sure it's the 2nd town, just go through the gate at the bottom of the main area

wait where is the gate I don't see it
LeNoob
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game