Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days (Best Friend DLC Available)

Postby Susuko » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:10 am

Well what I'm talking about is that on the 5th day I toke Daisy as a girlfriend and hang out with her while toke the prey rout but when I chose to be with her she saw Sam as a bestfriend like her and Sam weren't in a relationship at all.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:12 am

I thought it might be that. I already made a new version. If you date Daisy, it will lock you out of the BFF DLC. Here's a patch for those that downloaded earlier.
Last edited by umakeisee on Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:14 am

yourface5672 wrote:I thought it might be that. I already made a new version. If you date Daisy, it will lock you out of the BFF DLC.

So you already made a new version?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:22 am

Susuko wrote:
yourface5672 wrote:I thought it might be that. I already made a new version. If you date Daisy, it will lock you out of the BFF DLC.

So you already made a new version?

Check above for patch. Patched versions will be linked soon.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:32 am

Ok,I was also thinking if it's possible to add some incest in the game,it's just a idea is all.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:38 am

Susuko wrote:Ok,I was also thinking if it's possible to add some incest in the game,it's just a idea is all.

I was kind of avoiding it, since I don't know if it might bother people. I'll consider adding it, but it won't be in my next update for DSandDD.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:40 am

yourface5672 wrote:
Susuko wrote:Ok,I was also thinking if it's possible to add some incest in the game,it's just a idea is all.

I was kind of avoiding it, since I don't know if it might bother people. I'll consider adding it, but it won't be in my next update for DSandDD.

Like I said,it's just idea so no worries.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:31 pm

yourface5672 wrote:

Hey I'm okay with it.
The fact if you play your cards right with the Darling Sister, she'll happily step into your throat and pleasure herself as she slides in.
I dare say that's pretty much incest right there.

Plus part of me was hoping to give her a "Last hurrah" before she becomes a gut-bulge.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Susuko » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:19 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
yourface5672 wrote:

Hey I'm okay with it.
The fact if you play your cards right with the Darling Sister, she'll happily step into your throat and pleasure herself as she slides in.
I dare say that's pretty much incest right there.

Plus part of me was hoping to give her a "Last hurrah" before she becomes a gut-bulge.

Bug imagine having sex with the mother before eating her or sex with the sister before being digested together or before eating her.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Vore interactions between family members I'm fine with doing, along with some sexual teasing and masturbation. But I will not have any family members have sex with each other.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Susuko » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:20 pm

RealZikik wrote:

Vore interactions between family members I'm fine with doing, along with some sexual teasing and masturbation. But I will not have any family members have sex with each other.

It's fine,like I said before it's just a idea,we players can give ideas but it's up to the developer on how they want to make the game.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ForggotenPrey » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:41 pm

The New DLC is amazing i loved it, it's nice getting a happy life ending in these type of games, BTW Daisy is best girl
ForggotenPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:06 am

Can all of the DLC be installed at the same time or does it get wonky?

Also I really dislike the omnipotent options. I've complained about this before. Interactive stories are really weak when they tell you what's going to happen.

Like when you are challenged to a bet (I don't even know what the bet is), you're not asked what to do. You're just asked if you win or lose and you decide. That's lame as hell.

Here's how it could be done better. Instead of being challenged to a random bet right off the bat, have some followup to it. Perhaps you see the person challenging you is playing basket ball a lot. They challenge you to a bet, but let you choose the game. A reader who is paying attention will see that the character is probably good at basket ball, so you challenge them to a race around the gym instead. Or alternatively, you see they are bad at basket ball, so you choose to challenge them to that as opposed to a race, or some other activity.

But I see a lot of the story is a build-a-vore-scene instead of choose-your-own adventure, so my interest in it this has diminished greatly. If I wanted to build a story I'd write it myself.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:52 pm

Aces wrote:Can all of the DLC be installed at the same time or does it get wonky?

Also I really dislike the omnipotent options. I've complained about this before. Interactive stories are really weak when they tell you what's going to happen.

I have made a mod that merges the two DLC together and the newest version of DSandDD mod includes BFFs.

As far as your complaint, I tried incorporating this into a scene in my mod, although it is based more around using what you learn in other death scenes to progress.
Spoiler: show
If you eat Daisy on the beach during the hunt with Sarah, you'll meet her sister the next day. One of her bad habits is kicking at you when she gets angry. To beat her in a fight, you have to exploit that weakness.

This will also be a major element of the DD Mod if I can do it right.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:53 pm

Aces wrote:Can all of the DLC be installed at the same time or does it get wonky?

The DLC needs to be installed separately. Although, with some adjustments, which yourface5672 is working on, it can be done. The reason that I have the DLC set up the way I do is because I want anyone to be able to contribute if they wish to. This would make it easier for them as they wouldn't have to try to make sure their mod is compatible with all the others.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Susuko » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:01 am

It seams the Daisy Duke rout still needs work since I ate Daisy at the beach but on the 6th day I beat her sister but instead of eating her I talked to her and brought her to the nursery room where she asked me to be her Master and that is about where the path ends.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:57 am

Susuko wrote:It seams the Daisy Duke rout still needs work since I ate Daisy at the beach but on the 6th day I beat her sister but instead of eating her I talked to her and brought her to the nursery room where she asked me to be her Master and that is about where the path ends.

All to be continued sections aside from dating Daisy are a long way from being finished. Version 1.80 was simply adding BFF to the Mod. The main thing I'm working on with update 1.85 is a total rework of the Day 7 Other to include more pred stuff and new endings for both DS and DD. Aside from that, I added a dating Daisy section to the normal Prey Route. I don't know when that will be out, but don't expect it this month.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:50 pm

I got bored and decided to redesign the characters in Kisekae so they look more "original". To play Vore Days with the new sprites, you set it up like any other mod. Download the zip file and extract the images folder, which will be placed inside the folder named "game". The images also come with their Kisekae saves.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Download
Mediafire
RealZikik
Participator

Re: Vore Days (Sprite Mod Available)

Postby Susuko » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:41 pm

So the new mod is just for how the characters will look like?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Days (Sprite Mod Available)

Postby RealZikik » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:37 am

Susuko wrote:So the new mod is just for how the characters will look like?

Yes. The new mod is just image files.
RealZikik
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game