Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days (Sprite Mod Available)

Postby RealZikik » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:49 pm

Blaze32202 wrote:The download link for the mom dlc is not working. Could you please reupload the file.

What do you mean it's not working? It's working fine for me. Did you only click on the link from the list of DLC? Because that takes you to the post in the thread about the DLC, which will then have a link to the DLC.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby xsoul » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:54 am

:gulp:
xsoul
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:14 am

Blaze32202 wrote:The download link for the mom dlc is not working. Could you please reupload the file.

You should download Darling Sister and Daisy Duke that is posted by Yourface672 since that one has almost all the mods.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:33 pm

Susuko wrote:

You should download Darling Sister and Daisy Duke that is posted by Yourface672 since that one has almost all the mods.

The only mod it doesn't have is the sprite mod. I'm not a fan of the new style. However, it might be compatible with my mod. I haven't even tried looking, but it probably just replaces pictures. Only issues that might pop up are Beach Babe and Terra, since I used unused images to add new characters.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:57 pm

I did say that is has almost all mod,right?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:19 pm

Susuko wrote:I did say that is has almost all mod,right?

Better to be clear what's not included. I tested out patching in the Kisekae patch on my mod. Like I thought, it would leave a few images unchanged, mainly the unused sprites I made into new characters. So, if you don't mind a few of the original images slipping through, the Kisekae patch will work on DS&DD.

Edit: I went through with the patch because I realized what might be a problem. Daisy's character model had a lot of issues throughout my mod, since the original sprite has odd placement issues I had to work around. So, I assumed she would have messed up placements with the new sprite. Turns out, all Kisekae sprites are not going to work with custom positioning. They'll just overlap in the middle. So, I can't recommend using it with my mod.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:39 pm

What is your mod?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:04 am

Susuko wrote:What is your mod?

Darling Sister and Daisy Dukes.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:04 am

Oh.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore21b » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:01 pm

i keep wondering what you have planned for the next dlc :):) i realy love this game and i also wonder what vore days part two will be like you are a great story teller
:D
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:58 pm

vore21b wrote:i keep wondering what you have planned for the next dlc :):) i realy love this game and i also wonder what vore days part two will be like you are a great story teller
:D

If I do a sequel to Vore Days, I can confirm it will feature a completely different protagonists. For more content with Sam and everyone else, I'll just be doing DLC. I'm planning to get some stuff with a lot of the girls that show up a lot in the visual novel. Currently, I'm going back and forth with working on content for Jessica and Estelle.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby vore21b » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:16 pm

maybe for the sequel you can use one of the other people at the school what would happen if you played as jessica or esstelle or one of the other girls maybe even you're sister differant retelling of the same story with differant people :gulp:
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:38 pm

vore21b wrote:maybe for the sequel you can use one of the other people at the school what would happen if you played as jessica or esstelle or one of the other girls maybe even you're sister differant retelling of the same story with differant people :gulp:

I already got my ideas for the sequel and it's not even going to be in the same universe.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:05 am

vore21b wrote:maybe for the sequel you can use one of the other people at the school what would happen if you played as jessica or esstelle or one of the other girls maybe even you're sister differant retelling of the same story with differant people :gulp:

I actually have a mod planned for something like that down the line. Stay tuned. >.0
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore21b » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:35 am

how do you delete the save files i try but it still comes up after i click load
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:49 pm

vore21b wrote:how do you delete the save files i try but it still comes up after i click load

Maybe those are auto-save files.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore21b » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:01 pm

their not they are the files i created by saving before in crucial path
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby MineCreeper1996 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:56 pm

vore21b wrote:their not they are the files i created by saving before in crucial path

It saves into your appdata folder under RenPy its the same folder as .minecraft if you have ever hand installed mods for that game
MineCreeper1996
New to the forum

Postby vore21b » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:40 pm

vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:51 pm

MineCreeper1996 wrote:
vore21b wrote:their not they are the files i created by saving before in crucial path

It saves into your appdata folder under RenPy its the same folder as .minecraft if you have ever hand installed mods for that game

Yeah, Renpy is weird like that. To completely delete a game's saves, you have to both delete from the game's directory AND delete from the appdata folder.
RealZikik
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game