Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days (Sprite Mod Available)

Postby Susuko » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:45 am

Not sure if that was a good to be honest since the character system is being used for SMVA game.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JDandAliProductions » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:18 am

Zikik for the next DLC you really need to add more to do with that head mistress or the teacher who very clearly has a food fetish
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:42 am

It's good that the design change is a mod, because to be honest, I prefer the 1st version
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Susuko » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:36 am

JDandAliProductions wrote:Zikik for the next DLC you really need to add more to do with that head mistress or the teacher who very clearly has a food fetish

By teacher do you mean Sam's mother?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CoolGuyWhatever » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:01 am

Surprise that no sound based mod exists yet that just adds like gurgling or burps
CoolGuyWhatever
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:05 am

Susuko wrote:Not sure if that was a good to be honest since the character system is being used for SMVA game.

Kisekae has been used in more vore games than just SMVA. It's been used in A High Stakes Game, Vore Town, A Prey Girl In A Boy's A World, A Way Back Home, and probably more that I'm forgetting. It's fine if you prefer the old sprites and there will definitely always be a build available with the old ones. I just wanted to make their appearances more "original" is all.

JDandAliProductions wrote:Zikik for the next DLC you really need to add more to do with that head mistress or the teacher who very clearly has a food fetish

I have already decided who I'm going to make DLC for and for the time being, I only plan to make more content focusing on other students at Sam's school. However, some of these other characters will be featured in the new content. If I get around to making DLC for Vera, then the principal will definitely have some scenes. Whatever comes out next will probably either be for Jessica or Estelle and I can confirm that Etum will be having at least one appearance in Jessica's DLC. Also, anyone that's interested in creating their own mods is free to do so. It's nice that some of you will ask for permission, but I've already given the okay. I'll be continuing to work on my own extra content for this and if any of you have anything to share, I'll add it to the DLC list as soon as I can.

CoolGuyWhatever wrote:Surprise that no sound based mod exists yet that just adds like gurgling or burps

Music and sound were originally going to be added to a version 1.1 of Vore Days, but I got lazy. That and the version of the visual novel I was working on kind of got lost due to a hard drive failure. That's part of the reason I started doing DLC - to make up for the NG+ content that I lost.
Last edited by RealZikik on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Aries193 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:43 am

Dont know how this happened but i was doing the sarah route and on day 3 i got an error and on day 4 when she wanted to eat me i said no and it she still went ahead with the digestion scene. I dont know what this error code is but could anyone help me.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day3.rpy", line 1449, in script
$ sispoint += 1
File "game/day3.rpy", line 1449, in <module>
$ sispoint += 1
NameError: name 'sispoint' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ sispoint += 1
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
$ sispoint += 1

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
VDays Darling Sister and Daisy Dukes 1.75
Fri Sep 17 02:41:21 2021
Aries193
---

Postby anirishnirvana » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 am

Susuko wrote:

I think it's Mrs Fey who has a bowl of frosting behind her desk
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:32 pm

Aries193 wrote:Dont know how this happened but i was doing the sarah route and on day 3 i got an error and on day 4 when she wanted to eat me i said no and it she still went ahead with the digestion scene. I dont know what this error code is but could anyone help me.

While running game code:
$ sispoint += 1
$ sispoint += 1

Full traceback:
$ sispoint += 1
$ sispoint += 1

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693

That's something for umakeisee to look into.
DS and DD also does have its own thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61578

anirishnirvana wrote:
Susuko wrote:

I think it's Mrs Fey who has a bowl of frosting behind her desk

That's what I was thinking too but I don't really have any plans to make a route focusing on her.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:43 pm

Aries193 wrote:Dont know how this happened but i was doing the sarah route and on day 3 i got an error and on day 4 when she wanted to eat me i said no and it she still went ahead with the digestion scene. I dont know what this error code is but could anyone help me.

While running game code:
$ sispoint += 1
$ sispoint += 1

Full traceback:
$ sispoint += 1
$ sispoint += 1

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693

I think I know what's wrong. I'll fix it when I have the time.

Edit: I'd recommend downloading version 1.8 and making sure to completely restart. The game isn't recognizing the new variable, which could be because of a piece of bad code in that version or because it wasn't started from scratch.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:23 am

RealZikik wrote:That's part of the reason I started doing DLC - to make up for the NG+ content that I lost.

What did the NG+ entail?
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:26 pm

umakeisee wrote:
RealZikik wrote:That's part of the reason I started doing DLC - to make up for the NG+ content that I lost.

What did the NG+ entail?

Extra dinner scenes on day 1, multiple new events on Sam's birthday and I had started on some girlfriend mini-routes.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:27 pm

So, is the DLC for those who downloaded the game before you released the DLC for download because it's in the new version available for download, or do you need to download the game then the DLC? Because I just downloaded the game plus the DLCs and tried to put them where they should go. Then clicked on game.exe where I got an error message saying something went wrong. If the case is the latter, I think the former would be a better option personally. Then again, I'm not the dev.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:47 pm

wariodude128 wrote:So, is the DLC for those who downloaded the game before you released the DLC for download because it's in the new version available for download, or do you need to download the game then the DLC? Because I just downloaded the game plus the DLCs and tried to put them where they should go. Then clicked on game.exe where I got an error message saying something went wrong. If the case is the latter, I think the former would be a better option personally. Then again, I'm not the dev.

If you downloaded the base game and both DLC at the same time, it won't work. RealZikik is programming each DLC individually so people can easily mod the base game. If you want the base game and both DLC to work, I made a mod for that here. You should be able to copy that into the borked version, but I would recommend just starting with a fresh copy to be safe. I'll continue to make all DLC mods as they come out, as long as I understand how they are made. RenPy is a pretty friendly program, so I don't see that ever becoming an issue.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Janga3 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 am

While I don't have the skills for it I have thought of a new route to add where instead of digesting people you keep them around inside you to be either digested later or inter acted with in different ways. Which I shall call the Endosoma route, mabye have the shrink potion play a role in how your able to keep multiple prey inside you safely. Mabye even have a scene were your friends have an orgy in your belly or could collect every devourable character and learn more about them as a person.

Leading to the ending where if you eat pretty everyone your mom offers to have you release everyone for dinner as a happy epilogue were you speak with everyone you have eaten so far. Looking over it's a lot of work but im sure so done would be motivated enough to try.
Janga3
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:25 am

Janga3 wrote:While I don't have the skills for it I have thought of a new route to add where instead of digesting people you keep them around inside you to be either digested later or inter acted with in different ways. Which I shall call the Endosoma route, mabye have the shrink potion play a role in how your able to keep multiple prey inside you safely. Mabye even have a scene were your friends have an orgy in your belly or could collect every devourable character and learn more about them as a person.

Leading to the ending where if you eat pretty everyone your mom offers to have you release everyone for dinner as a happy epilogue were you speak with everyone you have eaten so far. Looking over it's a lot of work but im sure so done would be motivated enough to try.

That would basically require an overhaul of every pred scene. Keeping track of all those prey would also get nightmarish. I might try it after my next update to my mod, but your best bet is to play around with RenPy yourself. It's a user friendly program with a helpful tutorial. Working off of VDays also gives a good idea of how it works.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Janga3 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:20 am

Could start of simple with Erica, your first prey, then Jessica and Daisy given they are your friends in game and having an option to interact with them and their families would be manageable to do with decent content and dialogue. A good launching off point for other stuff to add.
Janga3
New to the forum

Re: Vore Days (Best Friend DLC Available)

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:48 pm

RealZikik wrote:I got bored and decided to redesign the characters in Kisekae so they look more "original". To play Vore Days with the new sprites, you set it up like any other mod. Download the zip file and extract the images folder, which will be placed inside the folder named "game". The images also come with their Kisekae saves.

Screenshots:

Download
Mediafire

Is there any chance you could add a weight gained image to each sprite? I mean, the game constantly talks about you ending up as fat but it's never seen.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore Days (Best Friend DLC Available)

Postby RealZikik » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:01 pm

wariodude128 wrote:
RealZikik wrote:I got bored and decided to redesign the characters in Kisekae so they look more "original". To play Vore Days with the new sprites, you set it up like any other mod. Download the zip file and extract the images folder, which will be placed inside the folder named "game". The images also come with their Kisekae saves.

Screenshots:

Download
Mediafire

Is there any chance you could add a weight gained image to each sprite? I mean, the game constantly talks about you ending up as fat but it's never seen.

All the sprites used in Vore Days were already existing and I don't know how well I'd do trying to make some more sprites where the characters have gained a bit of weight from the prey. I could potentially do something with the Kisekae sprites since that would just require using a character builder. However, I'd have to go in and rewrite code for it to work and I'm not really planning on doing that right now.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Blaze32202 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:33 pm

The download link for the mom dlc is not working. Could you please reupload the file.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game