Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days (Sprite Mod Available)

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:36 pm

So...Saying [[No!]] to sister on day 4...is that rng or is there something else cause I can't get past day 4, on prey route
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:19 pm

AMCJavelin wrote:So...Saying [[No!]] to sister on day 4...is that rng or is there something else cause I can't get past day 4, on prey route

nvm I figured it out
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby umakeisee » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:06 am

AMCJavelin wrote:So...Saying [[No!]] to sister on day 4...is that rng or is there something else cause I can't get past day 4, on prey route

I'm pretty sure that's part of my mod. To survive that, you need to have a pretty high affinity with Sarah. Otherwise, scroll back and don't get eaten for your birthday.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AMCJavelin » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:26 am

umakeisee wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's part of my mod. To survive that, you need to have a pretty high affinity with Sarah. Otherwise, scroll back and don't get eaten for your birthday.

Had to be the surprise dinner and not want it when high affinity with Sarah
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby umakeisee » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:35 am

AMCJavelin wrote:
umakeisee wrote:

Had to be the surprise dinner and not want it when high affinity with Sarah

For that one, you need max affinity, which requires surviving being breakfast. Again, if you're playing my mod. In the base game, you're dinner.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ERankNiko » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:39 pm

Will u make another DLC? Haven't see this game update for a while...
ERankNiko
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:07 pm

ERankNiko wrote:Will u make another DLC? Haven't see this game update for a while...

I've been working on and off with some DLC for two characters. Can't say when either will be be done since I've been taking a lot of time to do other stuff (non-vore stuff).
RealZikik
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:17 am

For those interested, I have released the new build for my mod, renaming it Date Night and Oyakodon to reflect the added content. You can find the thread with the download here.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby genericaccount » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:11 am

Does anyone know exactly how many girls is a difference between neutral and pred route? 0 girls is the prey. 1 to x is neutral, but what is x? It says you can have scenes for Erica and Jessicas moms on day 7 if you are neutral, and I tried skipping many girls for that, but I guess I didn't skip enough. I was playing with the Date night and oyakodon mod, so maybe that was it. So does anyone know?
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:14 am

genericaccount wrote:Does anyone know exactly how many girls is a difference between neutral and pred route? 0 girls is the prey. 1 to x is neutral, but what is x? It says you can have scenes for Erica and Jessicas moms on day 7 if you are neutral, and I tried skipping many girls for that, but I guess I didn't skip enough. I was playing with the Date night and oyakodon mod, so maybe that was it. So does anyone know?

1-2 girls for neutral or maybe 3.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby genericaccount » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:36 am

I tested this with only eating Jessica and Erica before day 7 and it worked. Thank you
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:27 pm

You can eat 4 girls and still get on the other route.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby genericaccount » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:19 pm

So, why did you choose to lock them to the neutral route only anyway? I can't see any obvious reason why they wouldn't show up on a pred route.
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:47 pm

genericaccount wrote:So, why did you choose to lock them to the neutral route only anyway? I can't see any obvious reason why they wouldn't show up on a pred route.

I just write what my brain tells me to write.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:09 am

genericaccount wrote:So, why did you choose to lock them to the neutral route only anyway? I can't see any obvious reason why they wouldn't show up on a pred route.

If this is in reference to my mod, I focused on the Neutral route because I felt like it lacked a neutral feel. There were very few Pred scenes despite being a middle ground. So, I spent most of this mod, that was supposed to be about Oyakodon and Date Night, on reworking Day 7 to add more pred scenes. By the time I started on the Date Night scenes at Daisy's place, I had completely forgotten I'd added the "I Have a Better Idea " option to the Pred route. I plan to go back and add in Oyakodon and maybe date night stuff to the Pred Route, but I don't want to just copy paste after doing that a lot to make the Neutral Route rework more manageable. I have other plans I want to focus on too, so unless I get a bolt of inspiration, the Pred Oyakodon may be far down the line. For now, I'll be removing that option to avoid confusion over the events being available in the Pred Route.

Edit: Never mind. I immediately had inspiration, so I'll be working on the Oyakodon Pred stuff and releasing it soon.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby genericaccount » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:49 am

umakeisee wrote:

If this is in reference to my mod, I focused on the Neutral route because I felt like it lacked a neutral feel. There were very few Pred scenes despite being a middle ground. So, I spent most of this mod, that was supposed to be about Oyakodon and Date Night, on reworking Day 7 to add more pred scenes. By the time I started on the Date Night scenes at Daisy's place, I had completely forgotten I'd added the "I Have a Better Idea " option to the Pred route. I plan to go back and add in Oyakodon and maybe date night stuff to the Pred Route, but I don't want to just copy paste after doing that a lot to make the Neutral Route rework more manageable. I have other plans I want to focus on too, so unless I get a bolt of inspiration, the Pred Oyakodon may be far down the line. For now, I'll be removing that option to avoid confusion over the events being available in the Pred Route.

Edit: Never mind. I immediately had inspiration, so I'll be working on the Oyakodon Pred stuff and releasing it soon.

It wasn't. I was wondering a similar thing for your mod, but this was a question about Jessica's and Erica's mother, given it seems the only thing that would need to change is not including the code that prevents them showing up on the pred route. It didn't seem like any writing would need to change.

Also, how many girls do you need to eat for the mom/sister oyakodon? I thought I got them all, but it I was still rejected.
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:08 am

genericaccount wrote:It wasn't. I was wondering a similar thing for your mod, but this was a question about Jessica's and Erica's mother, given it seems the only thing that would need to change is not including the code that prevents them showing up on the pred route. It didn't seem like any writing would need to change.

Also, how many girls do you need to eat for the mom/sister oyakodon? I thought I got them all, but it I was still rejected.

NGL, I had the same thought and was considering a rework of Day 7 Pred similar to my predification of the Neutral route. It's waiting though, because that took a while and would be lame if it's just copy pasting the code.

As for what you need for eating Mom and Sarah, I realized I fucked up because you asked. In the current build, you need 14 girls eaten, which is impossible. You get a significantly easier, read possible, goal of 10 girls eaten if you ask to eat her during Science class. I'm reducing both numbers for my next patch, since that's still pretty hard with a max starting point of 4 girls eaten.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:38 am

That is weird since I somehow managed to eat enough girls that is 14 and managed to get to eat both Sarah and Mom with out needing to ask mom to eat her.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby genericaccount » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:45 am

umakeisee wrote:
genericaccount wrote:It wasn't. I was wondering a similar thing for your mod, but this was a question about Jessica's and Erica's mother, given it seems the only thing that would need to change is not including the code that prevents them showing up on the pred route. It didn't seem like any writing would need to change.

NGL, I had the same thought and was considering a rework of Day 7 Pred similar to my predification of the Neutral route. It's waiting though, because that took a while and would be lame if it's just copy pasting the code.

As for what you need for eating Mom and Sarah, I realized I fucked up because you asked. In the current build, you need 14 girls eaten, which is impossible. You get a significantly easier, read possible, goal of 10 girls eaten if you ask to eat her during Science class. I'm reducing both numbers for my next patch, since that's still pretty hard with a max starting point of 4 girls eaten.

Is 10 actually possible? Assuming a start of 4, you can eat Jessica's and Erica's mom, if you ate Jessica and Erica as part of your 4. That's 6. If you didn't eat Kloe and Katrin, then you can have May when she joins the vore club. 7. With your mod, you can eat Vera and Ms vore by going to the Teachers Lounge. 9. But that is it. Sophia and Ms Etum eat you if you ask. Ms Fey and Ms Skye don't let you. If you spared Daisy, then in your mod you can go on a date with her and Tetra, leading to eating both them and their mother later, but isn't that later, so it seems impossible. Or am I misremembering the order of the date and the rejection by mom?
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:00 am

genericaccount wrote:Is 10 actually possible? Assuming a start of 4, you can eat Jessica's and Erica's mom, if you ate Jessica and Erica as part of your 4. That's 6. If you didn't eat Kloe and Katrin, then you can have May when she joins the vore club. 7. With your mod, you can eat Vera and Ms vore by going to the Teachers Lounge. 9. But that is it. Sophia and Ms Etum eat you if you ask. Ms Fey and Ms Skye don't let you. If you spared Daisy, then in your mod you can go on a date with her and Tetra, leading to eating both them and their mother later, but isn't that later, so it seems impossible. Or am I misremembering the order of the date and the rejection by mom?

You must not be going in with 4 girls eaten. You'd be able to eat Etum, Fey and Skye if you did. If you aren't dating Daisy, you can even eat Sophia.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game