Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:51 pm

freshmund wrote:So I forget if it was this mod or the base mod that adds the revive mod but I can’t seem to find it anymore. I had it before I leveled up the vore spells but it disappeared after I unlocked that specific skill. Any idea on how to get it back?

Lucan Valerius in Riverwood should sell a Revivify tome, presuming you have ReformationAI enabled.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Farfanuggen » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:44 am

So after messing around with this for a bit, I enjoy the different dialogue options, but asking to be eaten only appears once.

Not sure if its because of the "stranger" mod, but only the first time I talk to someone does the option appear. And then never again.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Gherking » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:09 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:So after messing around with this for a bit, I enjoy the different dialogue options, but asking to be eaten only appears once.

Not sure if its because of the "stranger" mod, but only the first time I talk to someone does the option appear. And then never again.

Fixed, along with bumping up the random digestion rates, and a few other things. Check the main post for details!
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:24 am

I'm very sorry to be repeating this so many times, but the innkeeper dialogue still doesn't trigger. Or is it gender exclusive? Cause none of the female innkeepers have it and I'm playing without male vore. If you're still working on fixing it, would it be okay to say on which update that would be implemented? The next or the one after that?
Dongers
Participator

Postby nopeman777 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:36 pm

Hey I don't know if I missed it but how dose reformation work with your mod?
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:59 pm

Dongers wrote:I'm very sorry to be repeating this so many times, but the innkeeper dialogue still doesn't trigger. Or is it gender exclusive? Cause none of the female innkeepers have it and I'm playing without male vore. If you're still working on fixing it, would it be okay to say on which update that would be implemented? The next or the one after that?

Gah, sorry, completely forgot. My real life is wildly busy right now, but I'll fix it as soon as I'm able.

nopeman777 wrote:Hey I don't know if I missed it but how dose reformation work with your mod?

Pretty simple; if someone say's they'll reform you then they will. You just have to wait to finish reforming after the screen fades to black. I hijacked vanilla refactor's player reformation mechanic for that.

Or did you mean reforming other people? In that case the vanilla way is to swallow their skull, and my mod adds a 'revivify' spell that does the same thing, just much quicker.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lolen34 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:14 pm

Hi i cant get refomd also if pred tels me to reform me doss not work for i have problem white skulls if a prey get digsted the prey keeps the skull dont now if it comming from mod hear or Devourment Refactor :?: i have askt befor but no responsed :!:
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Masxohn » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:05 pm

Masxohn wrote:I believe I have found a bug and managed to figure out why it happens:
In BTS following the dialogue to get transported to a location the script that's called (where they will transport you there) is TIF__RDDepart , it'll fire off normally all the time no problem. The bug/conflict comes into play with ironicly Devourment Refactor itself and possibly may be the cause for a few other reports, In DevourmentPlayerAlias there exists 3 functions (unsure if that's their real location because of 'Bool'): IsControllable , TakeControlOf, and ReleaseControlOf . The bug is that when you have control of the NPC and you choose the BTS dialog option, the NPC won't transport you to your location because you apparently still have control of them.
If I have it right, then the solution is for TIF__RDDepart to make a function call for the function ReleaseControlOf .

Edit#1: This may also be the cause of BTS not working for your followers if they're following you, as them following you is one of the checks for you gaining control over them.

Unsure if you also forgot about this as well or something else.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:02 pm

Also, if you're not getting any of the reformation dialog to trigger, double check that "Reformation" is checked in the MCM. I'm not sure why but it got unchecked for me at some point and I had to reenable it.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Dongers » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:05 pm

I've checked the files in the Stranger dialogue and I seem to have never come across it in the game? Could that be connected to my current problem of being unable to trigger the innkeeper dialogue? Do I have to remove the non Stranger files? How do you install them correctly?
Dongers
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:12 pm

Dongers wrote:I've checked the files in the Stranger dialogue and I seem to have never come across it in the game? Could that be connected to my current problem of being unable to trigger the innkeeper dialogue? Do I have to remove the non Stranger files? How do you install them correctly?

maybe you simply need to improve your relationship with them first?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gherking » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:37 pm

lolen34 wrote:Hi i cant get refomd also if pred tels me to reform me doss not work for i have problem white skulls if a prey get digsted the prey keeps the skull dont now if it comming from mod hear or Devourment Refactor :?: i have askt befor but no responsed :!:

Sorry, I had a little trouble understanding your original post. What do you mean by prey 'keeping' the skulls? As in, you can't loot it? And with preds not reforming you, are you waiting for their belly to fully grow again?

Masxohn wrote:Unsure if you also forgot about this as well or something else.

I haven't forgotten, I just have way more on my plate than I even usually do. My free time for modding has dropped to basically zero unless I cut into sleep... Like tonight.

Dongers wrote:I've checked the files in the Stranger dialogue and I seem to have never come across it in the game? Could that be connected to my current problem of being unable to trigger the innkeeper dialogue? Do I have to remove the non Stranger files? How do you install them correctly?

Yeah, it breaks every time I look at it funny. I just updated to fix it again, and re-add the innkeeper dialogue again. I'd say check the main post for details, but those /are/ all of the details :P
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lolen34 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:31 pm

can find your skull in your inventory and pred dont get it can se the skull when pred defect and you pick it upp if you are prey if i ad scat to absorb and prey stuff to inventory and i be pred i can get skull if i dont do this skull is gone and absorb dos not work on npc
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby freshmund » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:20 am

Hello again, thanks for answering my earlier question. I have two more questions to ask, sorry. Is reformation dialogue random or should there be a specific option for it? I have it checked in the MCM but I never see the option. The other question is what does the dialogue "would you mind being one of my phylacteries?" mean? If the last question doesn't come form you mod then sorry, my bad. Anyways thanks for answering my questions and making this mod :).
freshmund
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:26 pm

lolen34 wrote:can find your skull in your inventory and pred dont get it can se the skull when pred defect and you pick it upp if you are prey if i ad scat to absorb and prey stuff to inventory and i be pred i can get skull if i dont do this skull is gone and absorb dos not work on npc

It sounds like your problems are with Refactor itself, since none of my mods touch those systems.

freshmund wrote:Hello again, thanks for answering my earlier question. I have two more questions to ask, sorry. Is reformation dialogue random or should there be a specific option for it? I have it checked in the MCM but I never see the option. The other question is what does the dialogue "would you mind being one of my phylacteries?" mean? If the last question doesn't come form you mod then sorry, my bad. Anyways thanks for answering my questions and making this mod :).

It's random; there's no specific way to ask for it. NPCs saying they'll reform you crops up most frequently when asking to be digested, or specifying where on their body you'd like to go.

That other piece of dialogue comes from refactor itself, and allows you to add that person to the list of people who can reform you if you get digested randomly.

Thank you for the kind words!
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brodash » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:38 pm

Have you ever thought of adding dialogue to vore dragons? Something like talking them into being willing digested
brodash
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:05 pm

in the latest update of devourment even with random regurgitations turned off for player and npc my character and anyone i eat will get regurgitated constantly, note they arent essential npcs and even if they were i have digest essential on
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:00 pm

brodash wrote:Have you ever thought of adding dialogue to vore dragons? Something like talking them into being willing digested

I'll look into it. Dragons (and other creatures) are much more complex to get working with refactor dialogue.

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:in the latest update of devourment even with random regurgitations turned off for player and npc my character and anyone i eat will get regurgitated constantly, note they arent essential npcs and even if they were i have digest essential on

That'd be the regurgitation buffer Gaz added to stop random noms from causing endless endo timers without my mod lol. Unfortunately, I have no power over that - although it does look like there's going to be a toggle for it a little ways under the 'endo struggling setting' in the future, if there isn't already.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:44 pm

brodash wrote:Have you ever thought of adding dialogue to vore dragons? Something like talking them into being willing digested

Wait there are dragons out there who you can talk to?? Seriously?? All the ones I encountered tried to kill me!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gherking » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:16 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote: Wait there are dragons out there who you can talk to?? Seriously?? All the ones I encountered tried to kill me!

Four that I can think of. Parthurnaaz, Odahviing, Sahrotaar, and Durnehvir.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game