Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Theophany » Sun May 09, 2021 7:41 am

Gherking wrote:
essedess wrote:It worked to resurrect Malborn after a frost troll killed him during the thalmor embassy mission which is why I thought it worked that way. But it also brought back the dead decorative mages body in the cave right next to him too, and they started fighting each other. Then the mage digested Malborn this time :)

Haha, this is exactly the type of random shenanigan that I made this spell for! :)
Theophany wrote:Is More Informative console incompatible with this mod?
Also clicking myself or a skull results in this crash.

I use them both every day, and have never experienced a related crash. I'm guessing therefore that it's related to YiffyAgeConsolidated, although honestly I can't imagine why there should even be a conflict there. One of my skulls or one of refactor's? If it was one of Refactor's, what race was the NPC?
jokerert1 wrote:For me both reforming spells didn't work. i didn't use any resurrecting spell yet.

I should clarify; there aren't four spells, the revivfy spell does all four of those things. For any of them to work, the corpse/skull in questin has to be within a small radius of where the spell hits on the ground. There should be a fancy blue/white explosion.
Theophany wrote:Only reforming via eating said skull works and unknown skulls, no method is working. Also uh. I just ate a random skull I found, argonian skull, game outright CTD'd.

Bizarre. Did you happen to have the Netscriptframework crashlog from that crash? The random skulls can't be reformed that way (I never plan to modify base Refactor scripts), only using either of the spells. "Reform Unknown Skull" picks one of my random ones from your inventory, and Revivify affects all the skulls/corpses in a radius of where it hits on the ground.

Have any of you folks tried with the version of AI I uploaded last night? I repackaged the archives, so hopefully it should solve the problem of any missing/old scripts. It should also solve skeletons not having the skulls. Also, what version of Refactor are you folks all using? I haven't upgraded to the one from the 7th yet, since it breaks some of the scripts I use for dialogue.

Using latest refactor, as for the log. https://www.dropbox.com/s/nxofa08vdvs1w7c/Crash_2021_5_9_8-7-58.txt?dl=0
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
Theophany
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Sun May 09, 2021 1:19 pm

Alright, found the problem and fixing it now. As for your crashes Theophany, I notice the only consistent element in all the crash logs is Yiffy Age of Skyrim, so I'm guessing there's some sort of conflict there. Possibly try without it to see if it truly was the cause?

After I fix this I'll be working on adding more lines and scenarios to Dialogue, which some of you have been waiting for for a while. I know I have!
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theophany » Sun May 09, 2021 5:34 pm

Gherking wrote:Alright, found the problem and fixing it now. As for your crashes Theophany, I notice the only consistent element in all the crash logs is Yiffy Age of Skyrim, so I'm guessing there's some sort of conflict there. Possibly try without it to see if it truly was the cause?

After I fix this I'll be working on adding more lines and scenarios to Dialogue, which some of you have been waiting for for a while. I know I have!

Yiffy Age is an entire race replacer it makes every race into anthros. The only thing I can think that is causing this behaviour is the fact that it replaces the default human skulls with anthro.

Issue with removing it is everything is built around this particular mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/132076-yiffy-age-of-skyrim-se/

Theophany
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Sun May 09, 2021 7:06 pm

Theophany wrote:Yiffy Age is an entire race replacer it makes every race into anthros. The only thing I can think that is causing this behaviour is the fact that it replaces the default human skulls with anthro.

I thought as much, and it's probably no longer relevant; after re-updating to the latest version, I found that I was also crashing when trying to reform skulls by swallowing them.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theophany » Sun May 09, 2021 8:51 pm

Gherking wrote:
Theophany wrote:Yiffy Age is an entire race replacer it makes every race into anthros. The only thing I can think that is causing this behaviour is the fact that it replaces the default human skulls with anthro.

I thought as much, and it's probably no longer relevant; after re-updating to the latest version, I found that I was also crashing when trying to reform skulls by swallowing them.

Ahh, that's unfortunate. Don't suppose you have any solution in the works or an idea to what's causing that?

Also unrelated.

ReformationAI.esp 6F114FE2
This plugin contains records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin. Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your game saves.

Theophany
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vennaya » Sun May 09, 2021 9:33 pm

Hey so i think i mentioned this once before, but i can't remember if i did so i might aswell mention it again.

Any plans to change/fix this? its the only dialogue option :V
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Sun May 09, 2021 9:36 pm

Theophany wrote:Ahh, that's unfortunate. Don't suppose you have any solution in the works or an idea to what's causing that?

Also unrelated.

ReformationAI.esp 6F114FE2
This plugin contains records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin. Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your game saves.

Easy fix; just go back to the previous version of Refactor. That's what I did. Everything should work perfectly then.

Also, what an absolute burn from whatever your conflict detection software was. Irreversible damage indeed. I just put out an update to fix that, but be aware that renumbering the formIDs may cause irregularities in existing saves. I didn't notice any in mine, but frankly that's an oddity in itself.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gherking » Sun May 09, 2021 9:41 pm

Vennaya wrote:Hey so i think i mentioned this once before, but i can't remember if i did so i might aswell mention it again.

[ https://i.imgur.com/qatuaos.jpg ]

There are usually more, but I take it your combination of toggle settings disabled the other two. Thank you for reminding me - I wasn't done sifting through and adding variants appropriate to every toggle combo to every tree that needed them. I'll try and do that tomorrow.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vennaya » Mon May 10, 2021 9:09 pm

Gherking wrote:
Vennaya wrote:Hey so i think i mentioned this once before, but i can't remember if i did so i might aswell mention it again.

[ https://i.imgur.com/qatuaos.jpg ]

There are usually more, but I take it your combination of toggle settings disabled the other two. Thank you for reminding me - I wasn't done sifting through and adding variants appropriate to every toggle combo to every tree that needed them. I'll try and do that tomorrow.

The only toggle i have off is reformation, but i think at the time i had it on? I'm really not sure.

Also, considering you mentioned toggles i've been meaning to ask...Would you consider splitting the Disposal Toggle in to Disposal and fart stuff? Personally, i love disposal but the constant mentions of farts etc is a bit offputting. You go on the RP chatroom here on ekas and im sure you'll find dozens of people who like disposal, but usually those who like farting stuff usually have their own slider for it, and its far less common than people liking disposal, and im almost certain i'm not alone in making a distinction between the two.

Also Also, i found a suuuuuper weird incompatibility/interaction with "Project Proteus", which is a mod i'm sure you've heard about, If not, look it up :P
But yea, the conflict is weird - After saving my PC's appearance, and then spawning a clone of myself to turn in to a follower, 90% of the time the only dialogue option will be "You swallowed my companion" which wont change or go anywhere. I even used the Spell from "Amazing Follower Tweaks" on her to try and force the dialogue option to appear to make her a follower, but unfortunately it seems that "You swallowed my companion" stays there even despite that.
Its a super small thing, but something i figured i'd think worth mentioning.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Mon May 10, 2021 10:35 pm

Vennaya wrote:The only toggle i have off is reformation, but i think at the time i had it on? I'm really not sure.

Also, considering you mentioned toggles i've been meaning to ask...Would you consider splitting the Disposal Toggle in to Disposal and fart stuff? Personally, i love disposal but the constant mentions of farts etc is a bit offputting. You go on the RP chatroom here on ekas and im sure you'll find dozens of people who like disposal, but usually those who like farting stuff usually have their own slider for it, and its far less common than people liking disposal, and im almost certain i'm not alone in making a distinction between the two.

Also Also, i found a suuuuuper weird incompatibility/interaction with "Project Proteus", which is a mod i'm sure you've heard about, If not, look it up :P
But yea, the conflict is weird - After saving my PC's appearance, and then spawning a clone of myself to turn in to a follower, 90% of the time the only dialogue option will be "You swallowed my companion" which wont change or go anywhere. I even used the Spell from "Amazing Follower Tweaks" on her to try and force the dialogue option to appear to make her a follower, but unfortunately it seems that "You swallowed my companion" stays there even despite that.
Its a super small thing, but something i figured i'd think worth mentioning.

Oof, fair on splitting the toggles. It'll take a while, but I'll try.

As for the proteus thing, that's actually a consequence of Vanilla refactor applying that "swallowed your follower" spell that the dialogue checks for to the player if they eat their own follower. You could either manually remove it from the clone through the console, or ask Mark to add a check to it to prevent it from being applied to the player. Then again, it's actually giving me ideas for dialogue with one follower if you've swallowed another one, so maybe not...
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat May 15, 2021 3:12 am

*Steps in* Well, that happened.

I devoured an orc woman, who was happily willing to let me digest her and when I used the "Species Specific" message, it referred to my male as a female.
Attachments
ScreenShot36.png
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gherking » Sat May 15, 2021 7:21 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:*Steps in* Well, that happened.

I devoured an orc woman, who was happily willing to let me digest her and when I used the "Species Specific" message, it referred to my male as a female.

Hoh, odd. I'll make sure I get that fixed in this next patch coming up.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gherking » Wed May 19, 2021 7:11 pm

Just updated both Dialogue and AI - check the main post for details. It's nice to finally get to add new dialogue...
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu May 20, 2021 8:42 am

Okay so ever since I installed the updated Dialogue mod, for some frakking reason my game crashes every time I talk to someone.

Do i gotta start a new character....? I hope not...

Edit: Think I found out why. Looking over my Modlist, somehow I added "Devourment Dialogue 3.0" and that probably conflicted with Reformation Dialogue. Gonna try it again now.

Nope, still crashed.... something's going on and I don't like it.

Ima try a new character, see if that works.

Nope.

Okay. Yep, something's going horribly wrong with this new update..
I'm pretty sure it's this mod because every time I see a moment to "Reply" to a character, the game auto-closes.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gherking » Thu May 20, 2021 1:02 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Okay so ever since I installed the updated Dialogue mod, for some frakking reason my game crashes every time I talk to someone.

Do i gotta start a new character....? I hope not...

Edit: Think I found out why. Looking over my Modlist, somehow I added "Devourment Dialogue 3.0" and that probably conflicted with Reformation Dialogue. Gonna try it again now.

Nope, still crashed.... something's going on and I don't like it.

Ima try a new character, see if that works.

Nope.

Okay. Yep, something's going horribly wrong with this new update..
I'm pretty sure it's this mod because every time I see a moment to "Reply" to a character, the game auto-closes.

Huh. Could I trouble you to share a .netscriptframework crashlog? That could be very informative. I'm not having any kind of crashes like that, but my setup is quite probably different.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu May 20, 2021 1:16 pm

Well I found out what happened. My Devourment was't updated....

So I Had to scrap all my characters and start from scratch. It's working now.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Gherking » Thu May 20, 2021 1:19 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Well I found out what happened. My Devourment was't updated....

So I Had to scrap all my characters and start from scratch. It's working now.

Ouch. I really am sorry to hear that.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu May 20, 2021 1:44 pm

Kinda expected it really.

Now I'm fiddling around with the sexlab system but... fraks sake the animations never play. The characters just, stand there making noise.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby erewon » Thu May 20, 2021 5:07 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Kinda expected it really.

Now I'm fiddling around with the sexlab system but... fraks sake the animations never play. The characters just, stand there making noise.
You may need to run FNIS
erewon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu May 20, 2021 7:11 pm

erewon wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Kinda expected it really.

You may need to run FNIS

I Have. 50 times.
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game