Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gherking's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:37 am

Update AI to resolve that annoying issue where random prey wouldn't do anything if reformed inside; they should now properly move to the nearest town. If they still aren't moving, it's probably that the gate of that town is locked (Whiterun or Riften for instance both start the game that way).

I also stopped packing the archive using monkey-brain strategies, so it's now like ten times smaller and can fit right here in the main post. No more Dropbox!
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:04 am

Gherking wrote:Update AI to resolve that annoying issue where random prey wouldn't do anything if reformed inside; they should now properly move to the nearest town. If they still aren't moving, it's probably that the gate of that town is locked (Whiterun or Riften for instance both start the game that way).

I also stopped packing the archive using monkey-brain strategies, so it's now like ten times smaller and can fit right here in the main post. No more Dropbox!

I just downloaded the new ReformationAI and now, whenever i try to travel inside an NPC's stomach that is inside a building, it crashes my game and gets stuck on a black screen
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:01 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:I just downloaded the new ReformationAI and now, whenever i try to travel inside an NPC's stomach that is inside a building, it crashes my game and gets stuck on a black screen

That is very strange; seeing as nothing from AI should affect the BTS (which is from Dialogue). Can you confirm that it works properly with AI disabled? I've had that issue from time to time myself without it being related to AI, but it's just a hazard of trying to make Skyrim act in ways it was truly meant to.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MelonBoobies » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:55 am

Gherking wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:I just downloaded the new ReformationAI and now, whenever i try to travel inside an NPC's stomach that is inside a building, it crashes my game and gets stuck on a black screen

That is very strange; seeing as nothing from AI should affect the BTS (which is from Dialogue). Can you confirm that it works properly with AI disabled? I've had that issue from time to time myself without it being related to AI, but it's just a hazard of trying to make Skyrim act in ways it was truly meant to.

I managed to fix it somehow ... I think it broke because the version of DR was not up-to-date anymore ... maybe ?

I just deleted the older version of DR and installed the newest one and it's working just fine now ...

(DR is Devourment Refactor if it wasn't obvious)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:11 pm

hi all the time my pred i am in i ask can you take me to riverwood and pred goes out the door then i get black screen after loding screen if i wait i will not get black screen and if i not pays for the trip and stay in side the pred and dont get digsted and the pred goes out the door then black screen again
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:27 am

lolen34 wrote:hi all the time my pred i am in i ask can you take me to riverwood and pred goes out the door then i get black screen after loding screen if i wait i will not get black screen and if i not pays for the trip and stay in side the pred and dont get digsted and the pred goes out the door then black screen again

Yeah, this is a problem with the way that Refactor handles making the player follow their pred. It's not that the implementation is bad in any way, it just a tricky thing to do lol. Sometimes I find it happens very frequently, sometimes very rarely.

I would recommend just waiting with 't' before they get to the door, if the problem persists.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MelonBoobies » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:44 pm

Here's a neat idea I just had ... How about a "inverted belly transport" system ?

Basically people could ask YOU to carry them in your belly to a given location, if you do so, they pay you AND there could be an interaction where, if they don't have enough money, you can choose to digest them or something like that as payment! :gulp:
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:02 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:Here's a neat idea I just had ... How about a "inverted belly transport" system ?

Basically people could ask YOU to carry them in your belly to a given location, if you do so, they pay you AND there could be an interaction where, if they don't have enough money, you can choose to digest them or something like that as payment! :gulp:

That'll definitely make it in further down the line.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MelonBoobies » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:53 am

Gherking wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:Here's a neat idea I just had ... How about a "inverted belly transport" system ?

That'll definitely make it in further down the line.

Always glad to "help"/give ideas ... they're kind of my best quality since I have thousands a day due to how my brain works ...

Happy to give ideas where they are welcomed ! :-D
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:50 am

MelonBoobies wrote:Always glad to "help"/give ideas ... they're kind of my best quality since I have thousands a day due to how my brain works ...

Sorry for the late response there, I've been working hard on having the next version ready to share. Ideas are always welcome here; some of the coolest features have been user-suggested. You could also PM me here or on the Devourment Discord, if you prefer.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClosetScalie » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:20 pm

Gherking wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:Always glad to "help"/give ideas ... they're kind of my best quality since I have thousands a day due to how my brain works ...

Sorry for the late response there, I've been working hard on having the next version ready to share. Ideas are always welcome here; some of the coolest features have been user-suggested. You could also PM me here or on the Devourment Discord, if you prefer.

New version HYPE!

Also, talking about ideas... After playing with some reformation I almost feel like reformation is too "free", preds keep gaining weight and preys are also unaffected. Maybe a slider in MCM for reformation to have a cost some vanilla weight for preds and / or for preys.

Can't wait for the new version!
Green is best!
ClosetScalie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:22 pm

ClosetScalie wrote:New version HYPE!

Also, talking about ideas... After playing with some reformation I almost feel like reformation is too "free", preds keep gaining weight and preys are also unaffected. Maybe a slider in MCM for reformation to have a cost some vanilla weight for preds and / or for preys.

I'm glad you're excited! I'll try to have it done in the next week or so. Lots and lots of little quality-of-life fixes, tweaks and additions. As well as a way to turn of certain personalities entirely with the MCM; you could turn off all but the last and make everyone your lover! Or all but the first and make everyone unwilling; good news for those folks out there who feel like my writing is too silly and willing, haha. Or you could just turn of type three if you're sick of getting digested against your will by guards etc, lol.

That point about the next version would totally be something to mention in the main Refactor post; I've often thought similar things myself. Unless you meant the reformation specifically through the spells from my second mod? Just to clarfify - reforming skulls by swallowing them is a function of vanilla Refactor.

Always happy to hear feedback like this!
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClosetScalie » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:45 pm

Gherking wrote:
ClosetScalie wrote:New version HYPE!

I'm glad you're excited! I'll try to have it done in the next week or so. Lots and lots of little quality-of-life fixes, tweaks and additions. As well as a way to turn of certain personalities entirely with the MCM; you could turn off all but the last and make everyone your lover! Or all but the first and make everyone unwilling; good news for those folks out there who feel like my writing is too silly and willing, haha. Or you could just turn of type three if you're sick of getting digested against your will by guards etc, lol.

That point about the next version would totally be something to mention in the main Refactor post; I've often thought similar things myself. Unless you meant the reformation specifically through the spells from my second mod? Just to clarfify - reforming skulls by swallowing them is a function of vanilla Refactor.

Always happy to hear feedback like this!

QoL and MCM settings are always nice, thanks!

On the point of reformation I was speaking about the vanilla Refactor mechanic, I think I posted that request/idea on the main topic a couple of weeks ago (maybe on loverslab, Im used to post on both sides) alongside somebody who whas asking for the same but for WeightManager (and not vanilla weight). I do not feel good posting about it again, markdf has done an incredible job with refractor that I don't want to keep bothering him, so I tought it would be nicer to post this idea here cuz we all are interested in reformation here!
Green is best!
ClosetScalie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voremora » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:55 pm

So I’m having issues now where the game will be stuck in an infinite loading screen before the main menu with the dialogue add on installed, as soon as it’s disabled the game works fine. Any ideas?
Voremora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:53 pm

Voremora wrote:So I’m having issues now where the game will be stuck in an infinite loading screen before the main menu with the dialogue add on installed, as soon as it’s disabled the game works fine. Any ideas?

Hmm, that's certainly a new one. Is anyone else having this issue?
There might be a few things; too many plugins for instance. Does disabling any particular plugin fix it, or just mine?
What exactly is the name of the plugin you're disabling? ReformationDialogue, right? If not, it might actually be Chiaruscuro (formerly Invidia)'s mod, which was made for a much earlier version.
Speaking of which, what version of Refactor are you using? Perhaps it's a version mismatch.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voremora » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:21 am

Gherking wrote:
Voremora wrote:So I’m having issues now where the game will be stuck in an infinite loading screen before the main menu with the dialogue add on installed, as soon as it’s disabled the game works fine. Any ideas?

Hmm, that's certainly a new one. Is anyone else having this issue?
There might be a few things; too many plugins for instance. Does disabling any particular plugin fix it, or just mine?
What exactly is the name of the plugin you're disabling? ReformationDialogue, right? If not, it might actually be Chiaruscuro (formerly Invidia)'s mod, which was made for a much earlier version.
Speaking of which, what version of Refactor are you using? Perhaps it's a version mismatch.

Sorry for the late reply, I am using the latest Refactor and the latest .zip from the beginning of this thread. Vortex disables all three addons when I turn it off, I've tried loading the game multiple times but it only seems to load if I have yours turned off for some reason and this didn't happen with previous versions
Voremora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Apruum » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:42 am

When i installed this dialogue mod and all requirements, some features like dialogue with hostile NPS (when you inside) stopped working, they just attack the air. Also hostile reformed NPCs are now still being hostile, but they werent before. Is there any way to fix this, maybe some settings section, because in MCM only thing i see is that three cheks for scat, reformed and other one.
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelofHell64 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:50 am

Gherking wrote:
Recommend-quirements:
Spoiler: show

>You'll want EZ2C dialogue menu to be able to fit all the options... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... /mods/2246
>...And Fuz Ro Doh so that you have time to read them: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/15109

Regarding EZ2C, it seems to be gone from Skyrim Nexus, anyone have a copy or an idea where to get it?

EDIT: Nvm, found the copy you posted earlier. Thank you!
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby lolen34 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:05 am

Hi fond 2 bugs one wher you ask pred to take you to a city you have a 50-50 chans pred to get stuck wher you are bug number 2 talk to you about payment you can get that all the time if i pay and get burpt upp and get swallowd again and talk to pred she ask for payment again :?:
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby BelovedSkull » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:14 am

hey idk if this is a bug or just a setting misplaced but every time i ask a NPC if they want to be eaten and they are willing I can only select the "actually I have been watching my weight guess I better not ...... another time perhaps" also if I use endo to get them in the stomach there is no dialog to digest i just have to keep pressing the "how is my stomach" option in hopes of digestion option is this a setting fould or a mod fould?
BelovedSkull
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game