Felarya Voracious Defense - 1.0 Public Release

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - Free Update 0.4 - 1/03/22

Postby TeamFortress2 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:27 pm

CVYouTube wrote:Level 3-4 gave me headaches. Did anyone find a combination of strategies that made that level easier? Took me a few dozen tries to get 3 stars on it.

I managed to beat it first try with the following strategy:
Spoiler: show

Purchases in [square brackets] are handy, but not necessary for the strategy
-In Temi's Clinic, under Sylvan, I buy the following: "Chance to eat without tease", "-2 Mana Point cost to place", [Hand refresh -0.5 per Sylvan], [Crisis inherits Sylvan class]
-In Kortiki's Portal, equip: Crisis, Anna, [Melany]
-In Muroyo Library, equip the Girl Enchantment spell set
Minimum cost: 25 stars | [Recommended cost: 40 stars]
You can spend any extra stars according to your own preference
(but I do not recommend spending stars on "Increase class draw chance" unless you increase both Sylvan and Wild. We're going to need a good mix of both. Mystic characters on the other hand don't really come into play)

The biggest portion of this strategy comes down to abusing the fairy's low mana cost combined with a faster average eat speed than the other predators thanks to the upgrades we got in the Clinic.
The other part of this strategy comes down to using Anna's mana generator combined with our Girl Enchantment spells to keep all slots filled with girls.
The Dismiss spell allows you to spam fairies without having to worry they'll take up the ideal spot of a unique girl.

(note: the back = the last place tinies pass by & the front = the first place(s) tinies pass by)

At the start of the level, place 2 fairies in the back, then reroll until you either have 3 fairies on stand-by or until the first wave is completed (whichever comes first).
Once the first wave is cleared, start filling the whole battlefield with fairies, starting from the back. Leave 3-4 spots at the front open for now. Placing fairies in the back extends waves a little, allowing you to generate more mana.
The fairies will be able to hold their own for quite some time. Replace fairies that are satisfied with new fairies.
Once you reach dining popularity start rerolling until you get Anna. Once she shows up, you can use your 0 mana Dismiss spell to remove the fairy that's standing all the way in the back and put Anna in it's place.
Now fill the 3-4 front spots with Deertaurs to break those pesky shields.
[When you roll Melany, put her in the 2nd to last spot. there are 7 tiles where traps can be placed and she forms a nice safety net in case some tinies slip through (which didn't happen for me)]
Once you roll Crisis place her in the furthest spot that isn't occupied by some other unique girl. Her infinite range just makes her way more valuable in the back than in the front.
With everyone in place, all that's left for you to do is replace satisfied fairies, rerolling whenever you have no fairies on standby. Use the 5 cost "make room" spell on the deertaurs, crisis and any other unique girl that you brought with you, once every wave, to ensure they stay in the fight and you don't have to worry about rerolling to get those girls back. You generate more than enough mana to keep this up indefinitely.
Last edited by TeamFortress2 on Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:15 pm

I suppose I shouldn't let my love of the expensive, unique preds to interrupt my strategy. I used Anko and Zycra every time I could. Quantity over quality is sometimes the clearly better option.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Souliguide » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:27 am

Just 2 quick questions.
Is there other vore then oral? Anal or Ub perhaps?
Are there bigger Preys then tinies?

Thanks!
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:38 am

Souliguide wrote:Just 2 quick questions.

Thanks!

No and no.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby CartoonVore » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:17 pm

Souliguide wrote:Just 2 quick questions.

Thanks!

Two preds have other vores. Melany has a small chance to do UB or anal, and Zycra does both more often.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby imgs12 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:55 am

Do you have any plans to add contents like disposal, scat ,or farting?
imgs12
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:10 am

imgs12 wrote:Do you have any plans to add contents like disposal, scat ,or farting?

No. We're not going to add anything that doesn't fit Karbo's tastes to the game.
DevS098
Participator

Postby imgs12 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:05 am

DevS098 wrote:
imgs12 wrote:Do you have any plans to add contents like disposal, scat ,or farting?

No. We're not going to add anything that doesn't fit Karbo's tastes to the game.

Oh, I see...
imgs12
New to the forum

Postby Rimedane » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:34 am

Bug Report;
So I'm not sure how I managed it, but I somehow managed to place two Crisis Naga's on a level and it caused some very.. interesting interactions. So the first one I somehow placed at the beginning of the level for only 10MP by hovering her placement and then clicking on a Fairy Card above her, and the game somehow thought I was confirming Crisis placement, but because I clicked on the Fairy portrait in my hand, it only cost me 10MP, consuming the Fairy Card, and I got Crisis. I've never seen this happen before and double checking other posts, it doesn't seem to have occurred before, or at-least, it hasn't been reported.

I saw this and thought, well, I guess I just have two Crisis Naga's now. And I waited till I had the 20MP to place down the second Crisis. And then the plot thickened! So not so soon into the level after that, both Crisis Naga's went into the treetops and dived onto some unsuspecting tinies, nabbing the usual two off the map at once. And this is where a visual bug took place. So from what I can assume, it's coded into the game that there can only be 1 Crisis as she's a named character. But I bugged out the game and managed to duplicate her, so it defaults her visual to go to the last location she was summoned. And thus we get the image of two Crisis' on top of one another on the map. It seems that the first Crisis (placed towards the right side of the map and is the reason for the empty space) after doubling up in the same spot as the second Crisis, will also continuously eat tinies at the same time, able to eat four tinies at once in that designated zone, and she doesn't go down in terms of Hunger and will continuously eat tinies until the end of time. Oddly enough, the second Crisis still behaves as normal, the first one only duplicating her moves for the most part beyond nabbing nearby tinies that walk near the second location that the second one misses.

Out of fairness because there's no way this isn't a bug, I restarted the level and replayed it for real cause momma didn't raise no cheater.

This bug occurred on 1-3 but I can only assume it's possible to replicate.
Attachments
Bug Report.PNG
You can see Crisis has four arms on the left side, and on the right you can see the image that there is in fact a Crisis that is supposed to be there but double up on the second one I placed.
Rimedane
New to the forum

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense save - 1/03/22

Postby legardien » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:20 pm

how to keep a save every time i close the game and restart it i am forced to replay a game thank you for telling me how to solve this problem.
legardien
New to the forum

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - Collab Update 0.420! - 24/07

Postby DevS098 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:12 am

PRSS_Release0.420.gif

It's Taco Tuesday In Felarya!

A strange gate opened by a GTFO-ICBM in a far plain, has displaced a rather confused giantess in the middle of the jungle! By watching the end of Linda's Tale 4 Teaser you can learn how to find her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M105xP4U7cU&t=78s

Grab the latest version 0.420 for free at the top of this thread! :D
DevS098
Participator

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - Collab Update 0.420! - 27/04

Postby equino » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:26 am

Code from the video doesn't seem to work?
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:30 am

equino wrote:Code from the video doesn't seem to work?

The letters have to be placed with lower cases words
DevS098
Participator

Postby equino » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:44 am

DevS098 wrote:

The letters have to be placed with lower cases words

(With Capital T's if anyone is wondering.)
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby GurglingGoodness » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:13 pm

Got to the level ''Lunching with the fishis! -1'' without problems, but upon starting this level, the game gives me an error:

''TypeError''
''Cannot read property 'x' of undefined''

Not sure if this is a common bug, or if i'm just doing something wrong. I've completed all the levels prior to this one, except for the one that needs a code (not perfectly, 2 stars on average). Either it's bugged for me, or is this as far as the demo is by now?
Either way, had a great time with it so far though!
GurglingGoodness
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:17 pm

GurglingGoodness wrote:Got to the level ''Lunching with the fishis! -1'' without problems, but upon starting this level, the game gives me an error:

''TypeError''
''Cannot read property 'x' of undefined''

Not sure if this is a common bug, or if i'm just doing something wrong. I've completed all the levels prior to this one, except for the one that needs a code (not perfectly, 2 stars on average). Either it's bugged for me, or is this as far as the demo is by now?
Either way, had a great time with it so far though!

An hotpach fixing that has just been released. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Code checker adjusted to also accept the code in full caps in the newest hotpatch at the top of the thread.
DevS098
Participator

Postby eleventh » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:56 am

The trucks in the collab level seem bugged. Two were simultaneously destroyed with one at a distance, and another several more played their destruction animation all the way to the end of the level, causing 4 lost lives each.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby 133540 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:54 am

Code from the video doesn't seem to work?
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:57 pm

It's a pity no-one gives nice feedback or even feedback for that matter. If you guys enjoy the game you should let them know if they should continue or improve it. Or any other games really.

Nothing's as sad as making a game and having no feedback about what was good in it.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby clone4000 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:02 pm

Love it. I've played and 3 starred all levels using all the trees and am Really enjoying the game but I've found a few oddities.
Sometimes on placing a drider they will despawn as if full a few seconds later which is really noticeable if you're trying a dark tree run.
Sometimes spaces will become unusable after a character leaves or a cart occupies it. Seems to happen if I try to place something on the space quickly before the cart can do its thing.
Eventually you can't use magic on a save file. You can put points in it and click to place but all spaces are red denoting you cannot place any there. This persists between levels, unequipping and requipping magic.
Having 2 monsters go for the same mob seems to result in both of them getting a mob. Not sure if this is an animation thing or full on mob duplication.
Lastly sometimes monster selection pervades between levels. IE the last monster you placed is allocated a random spawn point and if you've got the points you can place them.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game