It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.38.0 (public), a0.39.2 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.7.1 (public) or a0.8.1 (Patr

Postby darknessblades » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:18 pm

How do i unlock the telephone? i cant find it in the living room [v0.7.1]
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:01 pm

darknessblades wrote:How do i unlock the telephone? i cant find it in the living room [v0.7.1]

The telephone is added in version a0.8.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:39 pm

Derikdon wrote:In version a0.7.1, if Jasmine is drunk and eats you at maximum relationship level, she refuses to let you out when she's sober. Also the option "ask to be let out" disappears after you ask her and you're stuck in her forever. I think it might be glitched.

From what I understand jasmine will never Willingly let you out you either have to make her throw you up or escape I think the only way she will volunteer to let you out is during a challenge but I don't know how to get that
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Derikdon » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:55 pm

Wollffett wrote:
Derikdon wrote:In version a0.7.1, if Jasmine is drunk and eats you at maximum relationship level, she refuses to let you out when she's sober. Also the option "ask to be let out" disappears after you ask her and you're stuck in her forever. I think it might be glitched.

From what I understand jasmine will never Willingly let you out you either have to make her throw you up or escape I think the only way she will volunteer to let you out is during a challenge but I don't know how to get that

I've had her willingly let me out when she eats you sober and full relationship. I guess when she eats you drunk, she gives in to her desires and just thinks of you as food.
Derikdon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sirnan » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:22 pm

How does Jasmine's lust system work?
Sirnan
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:34 am

Stamina is a little borked, especially at higher levels of fitness. I've got a fitness of 100, and sleeping 12 HOURS barely moves it. And relaxing seems to use more energy than actual exercise does, I can run on a treadmill for four hours, barely a blip, then relax until stamina is full and collapse of exhaustion from 40% energy.

Also, rent doesn't seem to work, as Elaine keeps asking for $0 every month.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Sriseru » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:27 pm

Sirnan wrote:How does Jasmine's lust system work?

Whenever both you and Jasmine are at home, her Lust gradually increases. Once it reaches a threshold, the facesitting scene (and some future scenes) can be triggered. And then once one of those scenes has been triggered, her Lust drops to 0.

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Stamina is a little borked, especially at higher levels of fitness. I've got a fitness of 100, and sleeping 12 HOURS barely moves it. And relaxing seems to use more energy than actual exercise does, I can run on a treadmill for four hours, barely a blip, then relax until stamina is full and collapse of exhaustion from 40% energy.

That's my bad. When I coded Fitness to increase the player's max Stamina, I forgot to adjust all of the activities that lets you recover Stamina. In the bugfix version I'm releasing this weekend (on Patreon/OnlyFans), I changed it so that recovering Stamina now scales with your max Stamina (so for example, Relaxing for 1.5 hours will now fully restore your Stamina whether you have Fitness 0 or Fitness 100).

Energy loss works as intended. The reason why you collapsed from exhaustion was because of the faulty way the game handled Stamina recovery. :/

I'll look into the rent issue.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby threk » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:42 am

Huh, the PageUp to rollback function seems to have completely stopped working :(
threk
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:55 am

threk wrote:Huh, the PageUp to rollback function seems to have completely stopped working :(

Tell me about it, it was such a nice feature...
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:59 am

Sriseru wrote:
Sirnan wrote:How does Jasmine's lust system work?

Whenever both you and Jasmine are at home, her Lust gradually increases. Once it reaches a threshold, the facesitting scene (and some future scenes) can be triggered. And then once one of those scenes has been triggered, her Lust drops to 0.

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Stamina is a little borked, especially at higher levels of fitness. I've got a fitness of 100, and sleeping 12 HOURS barely moves it. And relaxing seems to use more energy than actual exercise does, I can run on a treadmill for four hours, barely a blip, then relax until stamina is full and collapse of exhaustion from 40% energy.

That's my bad. When I coded Fitness to increase the player's max Stamina, I forgot to adjust all of the activities that lets you recover Stamina. In the bugfix version I'm releasing this weekend (on Patreon/OnlyFans), I changed it so that recovering Stamina now scales with your max Stamina (so for example, Relaxing for 1.5 hours will now fully restore your Stamina whether you have Fitness 0 or Fitness 100).

Energy loss works as intended. The reason why you collapsed from exhaustion was because of the faulty way the game handled Stamina recovery. :/

I'll look into the rent issue.

Jolly good! Loving the development, such a good game, I've never seen a slice of life with casual/willing vore so well done.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Xidas » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:16 am

Currently you can immediately repay a loan as soon as you take one out from Jasmine. This lets you farm relationship points with her as high as you want, right from the start of the game, which allows you to do something rather silly. You can move in with her immediately, by taking loans and repaying them until you hit the necessary relationship, then taking a loan for 1000 to pay rent. If you do this while unemployed, you can then feed her every day (unless she's full) to get $200 reduced from your loan per meal. When I did this, by the time the loan hit the one week deadline I set, my loan was actually negative, and she paid me money instead of me repaying her. Right now taking loans and then repaying them by feeding her fulltime is probably more profitable than working an actual job.

Also, is there a way to change jobs/become unemployed after taking a job? If so I couldn't find it, might just be me overlooking it though ^^;
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:11 am

Xidas wrote:Currently you can immediately repay a loan as soon as you take one out from Jasmine. This lets you farm relationship points with her as high as you want, right from the start of the game, which allows you to do something rather silly. You can move in with her immediately, by taking loans and repaying them until you hit the necessary relationship, then taking a loan for 1000 to pay rent. If you do this while unemployed, you can then feed her every day (unless she's full) to get $200 reduced from your loan per meal. When I did this, by the time the loan hit the one week deadline I set, my loan was actually negative, and she paid me money instead of me repaying her. Right now taking loans and then repaying them by feeding her fulltime is probably more profitable than working an actual job.

Also, is there a way to change jobs/become unemployed after taking a job? If so I couldn't find it, might just be me overlooking it though ^^;

You can become unemployed just by not showing up and being fired, then you can look for a different job. It would be nice to be able to quit without being such a dick about it though.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby darknessblades » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:54 am

Instead of not being able to buy groceries when living with Jasmine, a different scene would play out, depending on how much you buy.
darknessblades
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:39 am

Wollffett wrote:

You've got to be really nice to her after she eats you, i had her willingly let me out yesterday when i was testing the new features.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Amon258877 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:45 pm

JDandAliProductions wrote:
Wollffett wrote:

You've got to be really nice to her after she eats you, i had her willingly let me out yesterday when i was testing the new features.

to get his challenge you must:
let her eat you when she is drunk, then ask her to let you out after at least 24 hours after which she will tell you that for fun she will challenge you to stay in her stomach for 2 weeks once this is done after 2 weeks she will make you choose if you want to go out immediately or stay a little longer this is what I found out.
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.7.1 (public) or a0.8.2 (Patr

Postby Sriseru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:33 am

@everyone
I've released an update on Patreon and OnlyFans that fixes several bugs and exploits, adds missing content, makes some tweaks, and reenables mouse scrolling (though, if that causes any problems, let me know).

Changelog
Version a0.8.2 - 4/9/2021 (OnlyFans and Patreon release)
-You will no longer get stuck in a timeloop if you enter the bathroom while Elaine is in there.
-The supermarket will now ban you from buying more scratchcards if your total winnings reach $100,000 or more.
-Talking with Elaine now correctly improves your relationship and advances time.
-You now have until the end of October (or until the end of the current month, if you're playing on an old save and have gone past October) to either find somewhere else to live or befriend Elaine (which will allow you to stay).
-The Player's ability to hold their breath has been slightly nerfed (it now starts at 50 instead of 100, and maxing out Fitness will increase it to 300 instead of 350).
-Jasmine will usually get off the Player if they can hold their breath long enough (requires high Fitness). Usually.
-The Player can now ask Jasmine to sit on them if both are in her living room.
-Fixed a couple of exploits with Jasmine.
-Working now fills your Social need somewhat.
-Maximum Energy has been increased.
-Energy gain from sleeping has been increased significantly, but where you sleep influences how much you gain (for example, you get more Energy from sleeping in a bed than in a sofa).
-You can now call work via telephone and either call in sick for the day or quit.
-Reenabled mouse scrolling per popular request. Please let me know if scrolling causes any errors or breaks the game in any way. This might also make it possible to play it on your phone via Joiplay again.
-You can now visit Elaine after moving out, provided you call her and get permission first.
-You can now ask to move back in with Elaine.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:40 am

played the new update 8.2 and asking jasmine to sit on you is great. A couple bugs i found(maybe), it might just be missing content. But if jasmines hates you than nothing really changes at all except for her dialogue, her not letting you out of her stomach, and she wont let you feel her belly. The second is if you live with jasmine you can just ignore rent and let it stack and she will not care at all. Haven't tested with elaine yet so not sure about her.

Edit: tested ignoring rent with elaine and she will just play the same dialogue as if you just finished the first month so not broken there
Wollffett
Participator

Postby deadgreenman » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:03 am

Do you have a discord or similar thing place where you throw updates or is it just patreon/onlyfans?
deadgreenman
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:09 am

Update 8.2 has been AMAZING! I love the new sleep mechanics, though I think it would be neat/cute for Elaina's belly to grant as much sleep bonus as a bed, at the cost of digesting the player, I think her belly would be quite comfy, albeit caustic.

And rejoice! The rollback feature is back!

Also, because I never mentioned this before in update 8, I LOVE the medical supplies from the supermarket, they add a nice little way to speed up health regeneration, and the need to use multiple different ones together to get the maximum possible each day is a very nice touch. One thing I would suggest is having ointment more effective when used before bandages, and bandages more effective when used on top of ointment, so that using the medical supplies in the correct order grants a bonus to their effectiveness.

Also, it would be nice to start the game with $10, just enough to buy a few lottery tickets if going for an early lottery based income before transitioning into investment.

But yeah, overall, a simply amazing update. <3
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:31 am

deadgreenman wrote:Do you have a discord or similar thing place where you throw updates or is it just patreon/onlyfans?

It's just Patreon/OnlyFans. I'm far too... uh... unsociable to keep a discord. ^w^;;

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Update 8.2 has been AMAZING! I love the new sleep mechanics, though I think it would be neat/cute for Elaina's belly to grant as much sleep bonus as a bed, at the cost of digesting the player, I think her belly would be quite comfy, albeit caustic.

And rejoice! The rollback feature is back!

Also, because I never mentioned this before in update 8, I LOVE the medical supplies from the supermarket, they add a nice little way to speed up health regeneration, and the need to use multiple different ones together to get the maximum possible each day is a very nice touch. One thing I would suggest is having ointment more effective when used before bandages, and bandages more effective when used on top of ointment, so that using the medical supplies in the correct order grants a bonus to their effectiveness.

Thank you for your kind words. And I might actually implement that idea about the ointment. <3

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Also, it would be nice to start the game with $10, just enough to buy a few lottery tickets if going for an early lottery based income before transitioning into investment.

But yeah, overall, a simply amazing update. <3

Actually, if you want to go for an early lottery-based income, you can go into Elaine's bedroom while she's out and "borrow" her money stash, then go to the supermarket, buy scratchcards, win, go back home and return the money before Elaine comes home. ;3
Sriseru
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game