It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.38.0 (public), a0.39.2 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.20.1 (public), a0.21.1 (Patr

Postby alexott2121 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:12 pm

Are there unbirth scenes with kudalin? I checked her script and it looks like there are lines for it?
alexott2121
Somewhat familiar

Postby Patienceee0point1 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:51 am

I'm gonna be stupid and ask one question. How to work on job that you accepted? This may be the most stupid question, but still. I'm dumb as a log, so please, can anyone explain??
Patienceee0point1
New to the forum

Postby Flurby » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:26 am

alexott2121 wrote:Are there unbirth scenes with kudalin? I checked her script and it looks like there are lines for it?

There are lines for a lot of deactivated stuff all over the place actually. The template in the framework that she uses supports unbirth, and so when kudalyn herself went to edit the template to create the character, she did do some unbirth stuff as well, but the art assets for it were never created. So yes, you'll find some voicelines there, but its not actually reachable in normal gameplay and would bug the fuck out if you somehow did reach them.
Flurby
Participator

Postby bonberjean » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:28 am

blacklion7 wrote:I think it would be cool to add marriage and pregnancy to this game.

At the current state of the game? Not really.
Because there is basically no risk in improving a relationship with a character, it's only grinding to increase the relationship bar.
However, if the way to interact with characters is overhauled, that can work as an endgame goal.
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby bonberjean » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:36 am

Continuing on that, a good way to make the relationship increase without being just doing "small talk" for 4~8 hours straight a day would be to have the characters have preferences like...
Each character have a desired trait in you, if you don't met that trait, the relationship will cap at 60%
Sigrid: like people with high fitness
Jasmine: Like people with high income or money
Elaine: No strong preference in any particular trait (she would be that first pred that would be easier to "conquer")

bonberjean
Participator

Postby PonycardM » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:17 pm

bonberjean wrote:Continuing on that, a good way to make the relationship increase without being just doing "small talk" for 4~8 hours straight a day would be to have the characters have preferences like...
Each character have a desired trait in you, if you don't met that trait, the relationship will cap at 60%
Elaine: No strong preference in any particular trait (she would be that first pred that would be easier to "conquer")

Interesting idea, to add onto that might I suggest:

Catalina: Likes people who swim, lift weights or who talk about getting eaten.
Beatrice: Likes those that own a car or have high charisma, luck
Bessie: likes those that eat her ice cream or dairy products.
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby bonberjean » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:54 pm

PonycardM wrote:
bonberjean wrote:Continuing on that, a good way to make the relationship increase without being just doing "small talk" for 4~8 hours straight a day would be to have the characters have preferences like...

Interesting idea, to add onto that might I suggest:

Catalina: Likes people who swim, lift weights or who talk about getting eaten.
Beatrice: Likes those that own a car or have high charisma, luck
Bessie: likes those that eat her ice cream or dairy products.

Not a good idea to make the preferences be a stat that you can't change, if you have a low luck character and want a girl that requires a high luck, you'll need to create a new save just for that.

bonberjean
Participator

Postby PonycardM » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:02 pm

bonberjean wrote:
PonycardM wrote:
/quote]
Not a good idea to make the preferences be a stat that you can't change, if you have a low luck character and want a girl that requires a high luck, you'll need to create a new save just for that.

Good point
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby N0ahtheking » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:46 pm

don't get angry when I ask this but will there be male preds in the game one day?
N0ahtheking
New to the forum

Postby ipeerownu » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:09 am

There was one modded in with Flurby's Framework. A large feral dragon with a huge ass. Can't recall his name at the moment. Only available for version a0.20.1 at the latest, but also a bit bugged right now. Seems to break a few things outside of the mod.
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby PonycardM » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:35 am

ipeerownu wrote:There was one modded in with Flurby's Framework. A large feral dragon with a huge ass. Can't recall his name at the moment. Only available for version a0.20.1 at the latest, but also a bit bugged right now. Seems to break a few things outside of the mod.

His name was Rex and he had regular vore sense and an interesting anal vore scene.
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scrypter » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:17 am

i really hope that Catalina the shark will get eventually more content
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.21.1 (public), a0.22 (Patreo

Postby Sriseru » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:42 am

Version a0.22 has now been released on Patreon, while version a0.21.1 has been released to the public.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby bonberjean » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:28 am

Nice

bonberjean
Participator

Postby crazytf2 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:13 am

When does sigrid takes a shower sriseru
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby bonberjean » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:46 am

aww man... out of data already... have to wait 6 hours to finish downloading the last 8%

bonberjean
Participator

Postby Seifens » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:59 am

Flurby wrote:Noted. I believe KingKodaka did something similar in testing a while back, as we've been searching for several different compression methods in order to make and keep the mobile version viable.

Forget jpg... I remembered that renpy supports webp (which can do transparency) so after I got 0.21 I wrote a script to convert everything in the images directory (and made the necessary script edits). The result is that the entire images directory is now less than 50 megs, with individual images being mostly in the 30k range. This puts the game directory at around 600 megs, with 500+ of that being audio. I'm not much of an audio person so I'm not sure how you'd get that down - though I did notice that the files in ambience and music are particularly large for their durations so could possibly stand to be recompressed into ogg or something.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kizma » Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:26 am

Does this Work with JoiPlay?
Kizma
New to the forum

Postby Flurby » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:55 pm

Seifens wrote:Forget jpg... I remembered that renpy supports webp (which can do transparency) so after I got 0.21 I wrote a script to convert everything in the images directory (and made the necessary script edits). The result is that the entire images directory is now less than 50 megs, with individual images being mostly in the 30k range. This puts the game directory at around 600 megs, with 500+ of that being audio. I'm not much of an audio person so I'm not sure how you'd get that down - though I did notice that the files in ambience and music are particularly large for their durations so could possibly stand to be recompressed into ogg or something.
Now this has some potential, but your numbers dont make sense to me...? My images folder (I tested in 20.1) was over a gig by itself (not including audio), and just over 800mb if I removed all mod images. I converted them all to webp and they went down to 32mb (without mod images). 800 to 32. I'm going to fiddle with the converter to try and save a bit more quality but the difference in quality is going to be very difficult if not impossible to notice on a cellphone screen.

But yeah, thanks for pointing that out!
Flurby
Participator

Postby AnomalousOrk » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:02 pm

Question, is it normal for the inventory to not work after doing the scratch card trick or do I need to do something on my end like play in fullscreen?
AnomalousOrk
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game