It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.39.2 (public), a0.40.0 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.7.1 (public) or a0.8.1 (Patr

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:33 am

Sriseru wrote:
deadgreenman wrote:Do you have a discord or similar thing place where you throw updates or is it just patreon/onlyfans?

It's just Patreon/OnlyFans. I'm far too... uh... unsociable to keep a discord. ^w^;;

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Update 8.2 has been AMAZING! I love the new sleep mechanics, though I think it would be neat/cute for Elaina's belly to grant as much sleep bonus as a bed, at the cost of digesting the player, I think her belly would be quite comfy, albeit caustic.

And rejoice! The rollback feature is back!

Also, because I never mentioned this before in update 8, I LOVE the medical supplies from the supermarket, they add a nice little way to speed up health regeneration, and the need to use multiple different ones together to get the maximum possible each day is a very nice touch. One thing I would suggest is having ointment more effective when used before bandages, and bandages more effective when used on top of ointment, so that using the medical supplies in the correct order grants a bonus to their effectiveness.

Thank you for your kind words. And I might actually implement that idea about the ointment. <3

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Also, it would be nice to start the game with $10, just enough to buy a few lottery tickets if going for an early lottery based income before transitioning into investment.

But yeah, overall, a simply amazing update. <3

Actually, if you want to go for an early lottery-based income, you can go into Elaine's bedroom while she's out and "borrow" her money stash, then go to the supermarket, buy scratchcards, win, go back home and return the money before Elaine comes home. ;3

Sneaky little devil XD Also, one slight oddity I noticed, having sex with Elaina when she finds you in bed doesn't fill the social bar, which is baffling to say the least.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.7.1 (public) or a0.8.1 (Patr

Postby darknessblades » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:27 am

Sriseru wrote:
deadgreenman wrote:Do you have a discord or similar thing place where you throw updates or is it just patreon/onlyfans?

It's just Patreon/OnlyFans. I'm far too... uh... unsociable to keep a discord. ^w^;;

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Update 8.2 has been AMAZING! I love the new sleep mechanics, though I think it would be neat/cute for Elaina's belly to grant as much sleep bonus as a bed, at the cost of digesting the player, I think her belly would be quite comfy, albeit caustic.

And rejoice! The rollback feature is back!

Also, because I never mentioned this before in update 8, I LOVE the medical supplies from the supermarket, they add a nice little way to speed up health regeneration, and the need to use multiple different ones together to get the maximum possible each day is a very nice touch. One thing I would suggest is having ointment more effective when used before bandages, and bandages more effective when used on top of ointment, so that using the medical supplies in the correct order grants a bonus to their effectiveness.

Thank you for your kind words. And I might actually implement that idea about the ointment. <3

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Also, it would be nice to start the game with $10, just enough to buy a few lottery tickets if going for an early lottery based income before transitioning into investment.

But yeah, overall, a simply amazing update. <3

Actually, if you want to go for an early lottery-based income, you can go into Elaine's bedroom while she's out and "borrow" her money stash, then go to the supermarket, buy scratchcards, win, go back home and return the money before Elaine comes home. ;3

the only problem with stealing the money:

1 if you have ultra low luck, she will find you every single time
2 depending on the day you play, the trigger to get a job at the end of the week triggers if you return.
3 for example you steal 100$ but have 500$ she will still eat you for stealing from her.
4 if you make a mistake on day 1, you cannot buy the tickets before the store closes. causing problem/issue 2 to happen
darknessblades
Participator

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.7.1 (public) or a0.8.2 (Patr

Postby 2quick4u » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:57 pm

I keep getting this error after the new version. 8.2

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ImportError: cannot import name GL_FUNC_ADD

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 313, in main
File "renpy/config.py", line 1210, in init
ImportError: cannot import name GL_FUNC_ADD"
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:40 pm

2quick4u wrote:I keep getting this error after the new version. 8.2

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ImportError: cannot import name GL_FUNC_ADD

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 313, in main
File "renpy/config.py", line 1210, in init
ImportError: cannot import name GL_FUNC_ADD"

This is a kind of error that should be impossible, so I'm going to need some more information.
Could you describe to me your computer specs? Are you opening up the game normally (i.e. by clicking "ItsaGluttonousLife.exe")? Does this happen in a new game, or are you playing on a save imported from an older version? Have you edited the game in any way? Are you using a 3rd party software to alter game values (like Cheat Engine)? Where exactly are you in the game and what are you doing when this error occurs?
Sriseru
Participator

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:39 am

I'm on android running a Ren'py plug in.

Its attempting to load a save from an older version (joiplay, loads straight to previous save point) where I was in Jasmine's apartment.

I think *I* may have caused the error when I extracted and overridden everything, instead of moving my saves over, I'll re download it off of patreon.

Joiplay renpy doesn't repackage the game at all. It's just an emulator app that let's my phone run Renpy/rpgmaker games.

I have no idea what it would do this for GlutLife, but be chill with something like Veronica Cleans House

Esit: freshly downloaded install, no saves. Exact same error log as above.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Blaze32202 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:31 pm

It doesn't seem to want to work on joiplay for me. It starts to load and then just closes the game before even showing the title screen. This is the only ren'py game that does this for me.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby unzipsdick » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:01 am

The first thing I want to say is that this game is amazing. I've watched it grow since there was only one pred character, and the balance between being easily able to access fetish content and a real depth to the world is something that this game handles spectacularly. Combined with the stunning quality of the 3D visuals, I can't think of a game that fills this game's niche better.

The only issue I have with it is the lack of options for being willingly digested. The closest thing is letting someone swallow you and letting time pass. If there are options for this in paid versions and/or gated behind higher relationship scores, ignore this feedback altogether, but I feel like it would be a good addition if it isn't already implemented.

Again, absolutely fantastic game, I just think it would benefit from more explicitly willing options. Whatever route you take, I wish you the best in further development!
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriseru » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 am

unzipsdick wrote:The first thing I want to say is that this game is amazing. I've watched it grow since there was only one pred character, and the balance between being easily able to access fetish content and a real depth to the world is something that this game handles spectacularly. Combined with the stunning quality of the 3D visuals, I can't think of a game that fills this game's niche better.

Thank you so, so much for your kind words! <3

unzipsdick wrote:The only issue I have with it is the lack of options for being willingly digested. The closest thing is letting someone swallow you and letting time pass. If there are options for this in paid versions and/or gated behind higher relationship scores, ignore this feedback altogether, but I feel like it would be a good addition if it isn't already implemented.

I'm honestly a little unsure of how I should go about adding willing digestion. Like, I guess I could add an option where the player character goes "Feel free to digest me!", then have time pass automatically (like when you choose "Resign yourself to your fate"), and then have some unique post-digestion dialogue. But I don't know if that's what players like you would want. >w>
Sriseru
Participator

Postby unzipsdick » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:08 am

Sriseru wrote:
unzipsdick wrote:The first thing I want to say is that this game is amazing. I've watched it grow since there was only one pred character, and the balance between being easily able to access fetish content and a real depth to the world is something that this game handles spectacularly. Combined with the stunning quality of the 3D visuals, I can't think of a game that fills this game's niche better.

Thank you so, so much for your kind words! <3

No problem! So much time and effort was put into this game, and the least I could do was show my appreciation.

Sriseru wrote:
unzipsdick wrote:The only issue I have with it is the lack of options for being willingly digested. The closest thing is letting someone swallow you and letting time pass. If there are options for this in paid versions and/or gated behind higher relationship scores, ignore this feedback altogether, but I feel like it would be a good addition if it isn't already implemented.

I'm honestly a little unsure of how I should go about adding willing digestion. Like, I guess I could add an option where the player character goes "Feel free to digest me!", then have time pass automatically (like when you choose "Resign yourself to your fate"), and then have some unique post-digestion dialogue. But I don't know if that's what players like you would want. >w>

Happy to help! The way I would do it is having an option like you said, but instead of automatically passing time it would remove unwilling options like kicking, asking to be let out, etc. The "resign yourself" button would still be there if the player wanted to auto-pass time. There could also be a pre-vore dialogue option that makes the game automatically treat it like a willing digestion scenario, and the "do you promise to let me out" could have the opposite effect.

Some dialogue options from inside the pred would also be something I'd like, but having dabbled in Ren'py, I know that would take time and effort to implement and I don't want to ask something like that from you if it's not already something you're planning.

Thank you again for the great game!
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby MinionPimp » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:59 am

Love the game so far.
Keep up the good work!
MinionPimp
New to the forum

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.8.2 (public) or a0.9 (Patreo

Postby Sriseru » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:05 am

Version a0.8.2 is now available to the public, and version a0.9 is now available on my Patreon/OnlyFans! ^w^
Sriseru
Participator

Postby timestimes » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:32 pm

Where and what is the weight gain mechanic anyway?
timestimes
New to the forum

Postby why9343 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:09 pm

Love this game alot, just had 2 questions regarding the public version. I was playing on a previous save and I forgot to get Elaine's phone number before moving out and now I can't find a way to get to her apartment, call her, or find her? Also seems to be a mini glitch when you watch TV in Jasmines apartment and dodge her butt, you sometimes get stuck a loop until you get another pop up (same thing happens if you kick a lot of times inside sigrid or beatrice)?
why9343
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sriseru » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:58 am

timestimes wrote:Where and what is the weight gain mechanic anyway?

Currently only in the post-digestion scenes.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:56 am

Love the new update especially the anal vore I was wondering if jasmine still will eat random people cause I haven't seen her with a belly unless I feed her a lot also I would love that if you get eaten by a drunken pred and they promise to let you out they forget and it's reflected in the dialogue, can't wait to see what new vore scenes you add in keep up the good work
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Amon258877 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:13 pm

why9343 wrote:Love this game alot, just had 2 questions regarding the public version. I was playing on a previous save and I forgot to get Elaine's phone number before moving out and now I can't find a way to get to her apartment, call her, or find her? Also seems to be a mini glitch when you watch TV in Jasmines apartment and dodge her butt, you sometimes get stuck a loop until you get another pop up (same thing happens if you kick a lot of times inside sigrid or beatrice)?

to get the number of elaine you have to have a drink with her on the weekend and then she will give you her number
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Postby sinryelectrix » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:52 pm

Is there a thread or comment that explains everything? Like every possible roommate and every possible scene?
sinryelectrix
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:33 pm

sinryelectrix wrote:Is there a thread or comment that explains everything? Like every possible roommate and every possible scene?

No but it's pretty obvious what the scenes are I think only 1 maybe 2 are kinda hard to find the rest are straight forward
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:18 pm

sinryelectrix wrote:Is there a thread or comment that explains everything? Like every possible roommate and every possible scene?

As of now, you can only get Elaine and Jasmine as roommates.

As for explaining every possible scene, as of now there are so many that I'd feel overwhelmed if I tried to list them all. >w>
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Xidas » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:30 am

Found what's probably an unintended interaction, if you just don't start cooking for Jasmine when you're supposed to, she doesn't eat you even though she hasn't been fed.
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game