It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.39.2 (public), a0.40.0 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.8.2 (public) or a0.9.1 (Patr

Postby Sriseru » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:35 am

Version a0.9.1 has been released on OnlyFans and Patreon, and it fixes several commonly reported bugs.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:38 pm

found a bug don't know if this was a one time thing haven't managed to recreate it but when i was living with jasmine and visited elaine i watched tv to wait for her she welcomed me but then it played the scene where jasmine is about to sit on you and i was back at jasmines place. also no matter when i call jasmine she never invites me over just always says not a good time and she never has a belly unless i over feed her
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Seifens » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:02 pm

First off, I'm on the public version, so perhaps one or both of these have been addressed, but just in case they haven't:

It seems like setting the digestion time to lower values (faster digestion) makes some parts of the game easier. Specifically I find it much easier to escape from preds when the digestion time is at one of the faster settings than at a slower one. My understanding is that the rate is supposed to be a neutral factor and just a preference setting, but I'm guessing it's being factored into some calculations multiple times, making it a geometric factor instead. Say if it were influencing the frequency of success on certain checks and also influencing the effect of success of those same checks, it would compound in what feels like an unintended way.

Secondly, I'm not sure but it seems like your hunger decreases at the same rate per action while inside a pred regardless of the digestion time value. This also makes it harder to escape with a longer digestion time since you will likely be inside long enough to start taking starvation damage. Not as much of an issue if you're inside a pred who drops food on you every once in a while, but it can be a factor for restrictive preds, as well as any time you decide to try and get out through the intestines and lose the means to replenish your hunger. Again, what I'm bringing up here isn't the fact that you _can_ starve, but rather that it doesn't seem scaled the way other things are along with the digestion time, so it provides a disadvantage when you play with slower digestions enabled.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:12 am

I think the reason the hunger isn't scaled differently is because if your in a pred that doesn't eat a lot of food you can usually escape fairly easily if you have decent athletics/fitness stats usually by kicking I managed to stay 4 months in jasmine with a lot of antacids and for Elaine you have to escape or have her let you out it is pretty much impossible to crawl through her
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Gakgak » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:14 am

One thing that could be pretty useful (unless it's already in and I just haven't figured out how to do it) would be the ability to sell/buy stocks in bulk rather than individually.
Gakgak
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:21 pm

You can don't remember how but I'm pretty sure you can change the value of how much you sell/buy
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Seifens » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:34 am

Wollffett wrote:I think the reason the hunger isn't scaled differently is because if your in a pred that doesn't eat a lot of food you can usually escape fairly easily if you have decent athletics/fitness stats usually by kicking I managed to stay 4 months in jasmine with a lot of antacids and for Elaine you have to escape or have her let you out it is pretty much impossible to crawl through her

I'm not as bothered by the hunger from a thematic point of view. It makes sense that it ticks down at the same rate per action regardless of the digestion rate, but it definitely means that the fewer actions required to escape, the more likely you are to do so before you start taking starvation damage.

If it's proportional to the time, you'll need more than 15x more actions to escape at the 79 hour level than you do at the 5 hour level. This means you'll burn 15x as much hunger over the course of your escape. If you have no way to replenish your hunger, that means you'll almost certainly die of starvation well before you get out, whether or not you can keep actual digestion at bay.

I'm really only bringing it up since the game tells you that the difficulty is intended to remain balanced regardless of your digestion time selection, but I don't think it does. If Sriseru doesn't want to fix it, that's up to them, but it seems like it may have been an unintentional oversight.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:00 am

Bug that causes a soft-lcok

If you call the stock broker at a time they don't pick up, then go to the bank. a ring plays and after it finishes the game gives you an error, rolling back just puts you back at the bank and the ring plays again.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:16 am

Seifens wrote:
Wollffett wrote:I think the reason the hunger isn't scaled differently is because if your in a pred that doesn't eat a lot of food you can usually escape fairly easily if you have decent athletics/fitness stats usually by kicking I managed to stay 4 months in jasmine with a lot of antacids and for Elaine you have to escape or have her let you out it is pretty much impossible to crawl through her

I'm not as bothered by the hunger from a thematic point of view. It makes sense that it ticks down at the same rate per action regardless of the digestion rate, but it definitely means that the fewer actions required to escape, the more likely you are to do so before you start taking starvation damage.

If it's proportional to the time, you'll need more than 15x more actions to escape at the 79 hour level than you do at the 5 hour level. This means you'll burn 15x as much hunger over the course of your escape. If you have no way to replenish your hunger, that means you'll almost certainly die of starvation well before you get out, whether or not you can keep actual digestion at bay.

I'm really only bringing it up since the game tells you that the difficulty is intended to remain balanced regardless of your digestion time selection, but I don't think it does. If Sriseru doesn't want to fix it, that's up to them, but it seems like it may have been an unintentional oversight.

I appreciate that you're bringing this to my attention. While I'm not really interested in overhauling that system (unless most people want me to), I will definitely change the wording when the player choose their preference to make it clear that a faster digestion speed will tend to make the game easier and that a longer one tends to make it harder.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Poiuh » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:05 pm

So how do you...uhh, do stuff? My relationship with Sigrid is completely maxed but my available options have been the same the whole time. I got her phone number, but it's just a way to access those same dialogue options from the apartment. The only way I've figured out to even get a screenshot of an apartment that isn't Elaine's is to have somebody eat me and wait it out until they go home, but then when you escape/get let out the game just kicks you out back to the map screen. Buying groceries mentions owning a car for the biggest one, but I can't go to a car lot to buy one. Depositing into savings accounts seems pointless because the rate they go up by is realistic. I don't want to live 30 in game years one day at a time for the interest to do anything, but just in case you needed money in there to unlock buying options I put every spare dollar in one anyway, currently sitting at >$10,000. Does increasing the Investing skill eventually unlock better jobs that aren't, like, being a cashier? Also I'm supposed to be finding a new place to stay but there's no button to...do that. Not even a grayed out one implying I'm still too poor. This is all in 0.8.2.

I guess basically I'm asking is there a basics guide to getting started.
Poiuh
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:01 pm

Poiuh wrote:So how do you...uhh, do stuff? My relationship with Sigrid is completely maxed but my available options have been the same the whole time. I got her phone number, but it's just a way to access those same dialogue options from the apartment. The only way I've figured out to even get a screenshot of an apartment that isn't Elaine's is to have somebody eat me and wait it out until they go home, but then when you escape/get let out the game just kicks you out back to the map screen. Buying groceries mentions owning a car for the biggest one, but I can't go to a car lot to buy one. Depositing into savings accounts seems pointless because the rate they go up by is realistic. I don't want to live 30 in game years one day at a time for the interest to do anything, but just in case you needed money in there to unlock buying options I put every spare dollar in one anyway, currently sitting at >$10,000. Does increasing the Investing skill eventually unlock better jobs that aren't, like, being a cashier? Also I'm supposed to be finding a new place to stay but there's no button to...do that. Not even a grayed out one implying I'm still too poor. This is all in 0.8.2.

I guess basically I'm asking is there a basics guide to getting started.

So the only people the relationship really affects right now is Jasmine and Elaine.
Spoiler: show
For elaine if you get max Rep she will let you stay with her and sleep with her, for Jasmine she will sometimes let you out if you ask and she will let you stay with her.

I dont think it does anything for sigrid or the Beatrice yet or if it does it doesnt do much Sigrid really only has a few scenes right now same with Beatrice. Elaine has the most with Jasmine in close second.
As for a starting guide if you get Elaines Rep max she will let you stay for 500 a month if you get to know jasmine you can move in with her.
As for the car in an earlier release Sriseru mentioned that there are no cars as of now.[/spoiler]
Wollffett
Participator

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.9.1 (public) or a0.10 (Patre

Postby Sriseru » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:11 pm

Version a0.9.1 is now available to the public, and version a0.10 is now available on my Patreon/OnlyFans! ^w^
Sriseru
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:58 pm

Well Sriseru you finally got me to become a Patron, i can't wait for most of the features you keep adding in, you should be proud of yourself cause this game is awesome
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:27 pm

JDandAliProductions wrote:Well Sriseru you finally got me to become a Patron, i can't wait for most of the features you keep adding in, you should be proud of yourself cause this game is awesome

Thank you! <3
Sriseru
Participator

Postby threk » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:07 pm

Awesome! Love the update, although I think the lust system may be bugged (assuming it's not just my save for some reason). Slow gain at first, faster gain after willing vore scenarios to increase the hidden vorarephilia stat, right, but even after increasing the stat to get the lust meter to maximum nothing ever actually happens anymore, it just sits at max until I run out of energy, go to sleep, and it resets.

On the subject of lust meters, do you think the predators could get them at some point? Kicking (if ineffective at getting you out) can get them saying that the struggles are a turn-on, and massaging is obviously enjoyable for them, but neither action actually leads to anything more right now. Maybe if you massage/struggle enough, it could trigger a dialogue choice possibly leading to a sex scene of some kind? Just an idea.

And lastly, for the full-tour. It makes sense that you can't ask to be let out again once the pred is already sending you towards the back door, but I think you should be able to scream/say something to them if you do get stuck. Of course, how they respond depends on the pred/relationship, but you and they are both trying to get you out by this point, so it'd make sense that you'd want them to know you're in trouble, right?

But yeah, still really great stuff :)

Edit: Huh, scratch that first part it seems, I redownloaded just to double check and either that fixed it or the lust meter just wasn't wholly filled up yet, but it seems to be working fine now.
Edit2: No, wait, I think I've worked it out. If the player has been eaten willingly and doesn't ask to be let out, then the lust meter will fill and cause the player character to start masturbating, if however they've been eaten willingly, ask to be let out, and then get refused, then the meter will fill and stay full with nothing happening. At least that's how it seems to be working for me. Is this an intentional change?
Last edited by threk on Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
threk
Participator

Postby crazytf2 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:51 pm

It still crash on joiplay
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby bearlord42 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:50 am

Not sure if a bug or not, but I can't get the unbirth scene with Jasmine to trigger. I don't know if I'm in the wrong place (I'm at the bar) or it's very rare, but I've been trying for a while now and I either black out or she just eats me. I have max relationship with her and her stomach is full in most cases, and it's on Friday and Saturday I've been trying it while living with her.
bearlord42
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:37 am

Same on the ub also i cant seem to get the av to happen too but i keep trying
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:55 am

threk wrote:Awesome! Love the update, although I think the lust system may be bugged (assuming it's not just my save for some reason). Slow gain at first, faster gain after willing vore scenarios to increase the hidden vorarephilia stat, right, but even after increasing the stat to get the lust meter to maximum nothing ever actually happens anymore, it just sits at max until I run out of energy, go to sleep, and it resets.

On the subject of lust meters, do you think the predators could get them at some point? Kicking (if ineffective at getting you out) can get them saying that the struggles are a turn-on, and massaging is obviously enjoyable for them, but neither action actually leads to anything more right now. Maybe if you massage/struggle enough, it could trigger a dialogue choice possibly leading to a sex scene of some kind? Just an idea.

And lastly, for the full-tour. It makes sense that you can't ask to be let out again once the pred is already sending you towards the back door, but I think you should be able to scream/say something to them if you do get stuck. Of course, how they respond depends on the pred/relationship, but you and they are both trying to get you out by this point, so it'd make sense that you'd want them to know you're in trouble, right?

But yeah, still really great stuff :)

Edit: Huh, scratch that first part it seems, I redownloaded just to double check and either that fixed it or the lust meter just wasn't wholly filled up yet, but it seems to be working fine now.
Edit2: No, wait, I think I've worked it out. If the player has been eaten willingly and doesn't ask to be let out, then the lust meter will fill and cause the player character to start masturbating, if however they've been eaten willingly, ask to be let out, and then get refused, then the meter will fill and stay full with nothing happening. At least that's how it seems to be working for me. Is this an intentional change?

So the way it works currently is that you will masturbate when the Lust bar fills up if either:
* It's a willing vore scenario and the predator hasn't refused to let you out when asked to.
* Your Vorarephilia stat + (Current Health - 100) is higher than a randomly generated number. Basically, if you're being digested alive, you're not going to masturbate unless you're really into it.

bearlord42 wrote:Not sure if a bug or not, but I can't get the unbirth scene with Jasmine to trigger. I don't know if I'm in the wrong place (I'm at the bar) or it's very rare, but I've been trying for a while now and I either black out or she just eats me. I have max relationship with her and her stomach is full in most cases, and it's on Friday and Saturday I've been trying it while living with her.

You can only get the UB scene if you live with her and you are either drinking with her at home or she "accidentally" sits down on you.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby threk » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:43 am

Ahh right, good to know.
threk
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game