It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.39.2 (public), a0.40.0 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.27.1 (public), a0.30 (Patreo

Postby SomethingSilly » Wed May 31, 2023 10:29 am

Where's the latest android version? The MediaFire link on the original post is broken.
SomethingSilly
Been posting for a bit

Postby NitroKitsune » Wed May 31, 2023 11:57 am

Anyone gotten any male preds in-game yet? Would be nice to see some and get some CV in the mix. :3
NitroKitsune
New to the forum

Postby unzipsdick » Wed May 31, 2023 12:08 pm

NitroKitsune wrote:Anyone gotten any male preds in-game yet? Would be nice to see some and get some CV in the mix. :3

The mod pack includes a male character named Rex, though he's mainly AV focused and doesn't have any CV, unfortunately. CV might be difficult to implement because the game doesn't really have a system for it, though it might be possible if it technically is considered UB.
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriseru » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:45 am

SomethingSilly wrote:Where's the latest android version? The MediaFire link on the original post is broken.

You can find an up-to-date version for android either on the Patreon or the discord (provided that you are a Patreon supporter). Alternatively, you can wait until the end of this month when the port will be released to the public.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby wafflefalafel » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:08 pm

Do you think you would add the ability to talk to the pred you are inside? I feel like it would add a little more "flavour" especially if they made requests, like asking you to massage, struggle, or small conversations and such.
wafflefalafel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sriseru » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:54 pm

wafflefalafel wrote:Do you think you would add the ability to talk to the pred you are inside? I feel like it would add a little more "flavour" especially if they made requests, like asking you to massage, struggle, or small conversations and such.

Something like that is definitely on my list of things to add.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Mac100000 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:40 pm

Got any future plans for the shark lady?
Mac100000
New to the forum

Postby RakeVuri » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:23 am

Endo and Reformation Mod for 0.37.0+

This mod adds a new set of options in the Preferences menu in the pause menu.
- Digestion: Standard mechanics, you lose health and food in a predator and sleep when you're low on energy.
- Nonfatal Entrapment: Being eaten functions like being unbirthed: You regain food, the predator's stomach drains your energy when you're inside it, more powerfully the longer you're trapped, and you sleep for days to weeks at a time.
- No Digestion: You don't lose health while eaten, but you still get more hungry. Viable in bigger preds where you can eat the food they do.
- Endosomatophilia: You don't lose health while eaten, you regain food, and can sleep at will. You can effectively stay inside a predator forever.

For consistency I've included the unbirth options next to the vore options. You can swap them midgame and as far as I've tested it doesn't mess with anything.

It also now includes options to reform at the Hospital for either $100, $25, or free. Or disabled entirely, if you like those kind of consequences.

I've included a patch for Flurby's mod that adds the endo functionality there too. Just install it on top of Flurby's.

To install, just extract "scripts" and "mod scripts" into the GluttonousLife folder, yes to replace all if it asks.

Updates:
Spoiler: show
Flurby 0.40-
Updated to fix the persistent nightphases bug too.

Endo 0.40-
You can now choose to enable reforming at the hospital after every game over, for either a fee that you'd better pay off, or straight up for free.

Flurby/Endo 0.5-
Updated to work with Gluttonous Life version 0.36

Flurby 0.51-
Patch to fix reforming after getting eaten by a modded character. Just get eaten and digested and reform again to fix a glitched file (wrong character names in text, e.g.)

Endo 0.60-
Updated to Gluttonous Life a0.37.0
(Working on the Flurby edition.)
Attachments
ItsaGluttonousLife_L6WKYozUzm_2023_05_30.png
Flurby_endoreform_0.51.zip
(305.57 KiB) Downloaded 1343 times
basegame_endoreform_0.6.zip
(192.43 KiB) Downloaded 685 times
Last edited by RakeVuri on Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:17 pm, edited 12 times in total.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby thokiller » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:10 pm

@Flurby love ur modpack. I Found a error when drinking with aura on version
a0.30 with mod version V1.6. (no other mods installed):

( I rarely make posts on the forum and as of current unaware how to correctly tag or quote some texts)
"
While running game code:
File "game/mod scripts/custom2/custom2_conversations.rpy", line 185, in script call
call mod_quick_check_basic_needs
File "game/mod scripts/custom9/custom9_conversations.rpy", line 603, in script call
call custom9_bar_fix
File "game/mod scripts/custom9/custom9_bar_fix.rpy", line 4, in script
if (minutes >= 360 and minutes < 1200) or preferences.night_phases == "disable":
File "game/mod scripts/custom9/custom9_bar_fix.rpy", line 4, in <module>
if (minutes >= 360 and minutes < 1200) or preferences.night_phases == "disable":
AttributeError: 'Preferences' object has no attribute 'night_phases'
"
This error was on a clean install (new folder of the game without any old files and no previus saves. (also removed the appdata save files before playing)).
thokiller
New to the forum

Postby liquidgrumps » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:46 pm

RakeVuri wrote:Endo Mod for 0.27.1+

This mod adds a new set of options in the Preferences menu in the pause menu.
- Digestion: Standard mechanics, you lose health and food in a predator and sleep when you're low on energy.
- Nonfatal Entrapment: Being eaten functions like being unbirthed: You regain food, the predator's stomach drains your energy when you're inside it, more powerfully the longer you're trapped, and you sleep for days to weeks at a time.
- No Digestion: You don't lose health while eaten, but you still get more hungry. Viable in bigger preds where you can eat the food they do.
- Endosomatophilia: You don't lose health while eaten, you regain food, and can sleep at will. You can effectively stay inside a predator forever.

This is brilliant, thank you! One of my favorite parts of this game is the entrapment part of unbirth, but it never extended into just regular vore! I always felt like I had to grind up my new save file's stats in order to be "prepared" to be vored, just so I had a chance to escape. Now that isn't as much of an issue!
liquidgrumps
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:58 pm

liquidgrumps wrote:This is brilliant, thank you! One of my favorite parts of this game is the entrapment part of unbirth, but it never extended into just regular vore! I always felt like I had to grind up my new save file's stats in order to be "prepared" to be vored, just so I had a chance to escape. Now that isn't as much of an issue!

Just note that I have not touched any of the dialog otherwise and the predators will still refuse to let you out if you don't have the relationship score or stats to escape. Getting eaten is still mostly a load game situation without grinding.
RakeVuri
Participator

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.27.1 (public), a0.30.1 (Patr

Postby Sriseru » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:17 am

Version a0.30.1 is now available on my Patreon. :D
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Flurby » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:43 am

thokiller wrote:@Flurby love ur modpack. I Found a error when drinking with aura on version
a0.30 with mod version V1.6. (no other mods installed):

Code: Select all
( I rarely make posts on the forum and as of current unaware how to correctly tag or quote some texts)
"
While running game code:
  File "game/mod scripts/custom2/custom2_conversations.rpy", line 185, in script call
    call mod_quick_check_basic_needs
  File "game/mod scripts/custom9/custom9_conversations.rpy", line 603, in script call
    call custom9_bar_fix
  File "game/mod scripts/custom9/custom9_bar_fix.rpy", line 4, in script
  File "game/mod scripts/custom9/custom9_bar_fix.rpy", line 4, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Preferences' object has no attribute 'night_phases'
"

This error was on a clean install (new folder of the game without any old files and no previus saves. (also removed the appdata save files before playing)).

Sorry been busy for the last couple days. Glad to hear you're having fun!

I'm looking into this. Thanks for the report!
Flurby
Participator

Postby PizzPants » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:46 pm

Hey Sriseru, are you going to add a chance to live with Be aswell?
She doesn't seem to have a house for herself, so maybe she works and lives on the same building? that could be an interesting idea, as you get a job AND a house to sleep in, aswell as getting access to her milk without needing to travel too far
PizzPants
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flurby » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:29 am

Flurby's Framework V1.7 for a0.30.1+ Featuring Altea, Kudalyn, Sahara, Muuytsu, Rex, Karoline, and Aura by Paws, Kudalyn, Vechislav1983, ThickDickRick, TheMeatx, ObsidianSky, and Flurby

https://www.mediafire.com/file/07vyorz33ocxj49/Flurby%2527s_Framework_V1.7_for_a0.30.1%252B.zip/file

This mod contains all known custom characters in the game: Altea, Kudalyn, Sahara, Muuytsu, Rex, Karoline and Aura!

V1.7 is a quick little update that fixes the preferences.night_phases bug some of you have been experiencing. Special thanks to @Breathtaking for testing potential fixes!

This version should be compatible with future versions. I of course say this every release, and we all know how that usually goes... :silly:
It should work decently with 27.1. [/list]

For those who haven't been following the project and/or are unfamiliar with the framework, it adds a bit more customizability to custom characters. Many of these features have been implemented into the base game. Framework initially released for 18.1, and adds:

• Customized interactions as a result of any action taken within a pred. (ie kick, scream, beg, massage, ask to be let out, etc.) A modder can now edit pred responses to these actions.
  • Customizable intros (Like how jasmine might say "Thanks for the meal, [name]." once you arrive in her stomach)
  • Customizable post-digestion dialogue.
  • Schedule based pred roaming. Previously preds in the side pred system would visit random locations after voring the player and not stick to their normal routine. In this system, if you schedule your character to spend 4 hours between the hours of 1 and 5 in the morning standing around in a parking garage, if that character eats the player, you're going to be taken to that parking garage between the hours of 1 and 5. This allows for nocturnal characters with reasonable schedules that I definitely, absolutely, positively know nothing about. >.>
  • Templates have been added to customs 1 - 10 that allow for use of the system. Adding a character using the system is no more difficult than to the old one, there's just more to edit.

Update History:

V1.1 Updates:
  • A Use Lifesavers button has been added to the standard actions you can take while in a custom's belly. This is offered as a workaround for the known lifesavers bug in the previous version of this mod, and will choose the proper lifesaver tablet and automatically use it, once per click.
  • Inventory set to unusable while in a custom character, because crash and burn, so use the above button.
  • Getting eaten by a custom while blacked out will no longer crash the game.
  • Removed the tight belly status from Altea and Sahara. (Kudalyn never had it) This allows you to get into their duodenums, making them a bit more escapable.
  • Balanced all preds a bit. It is now easier to kick your way out of Altea, Kudalyn and Sahara, but you'll need a beefy character.
  • Slowed digestion of Altea, Sahara and Kudalyn. They're still quick, but not as insane. Altea still has the fastest belly in the west, just, not by %50 anymore, now she only beats Catalina by %10. On the default 53 hour digestion setting, she will now digest you in 22.5 hours.
  • Sahara will no longer unbirth the player if unbirth is disabled.

V1.2 Updates:
  • A quick little update to fix a glaring error while kicking in a pred, I had accidentally left in a bit of test code. Update V1.2 fixes that, and nothing more.

V1.3 Updates:
  • Mod now also includes Muuytsu, Rex and Karoline pre-installed correctly, to make everyone's life easier.
  • Polished the Rex mod ever so slightly, as I believe it had been intended to be. Vore with rex should now display internals correctly on the first try, and did a little coding rework that wont have any real visible effects.
  • Updates to restore compatibility with 19.1 and beyond, and include all known released mods at the time of V1.3's release.

V1.4 Updates:
  • Patched several bugs where taking actions (Massage, kick, ask to be let out, etc) while vored by a side pred would break the game.
  • This version should be more compatible with future versions. I of course said exactly this last release, and we all know how that went. :silly:

V1.5 Updates:
  • A brand new character by ObsidianSky! Aura can now be found roaming the world.
  • The fucking phones should now work with no issues. Sorry it took so long y'all.
  • Framework now supports weather.
  • The backend of this program has seen a lot of work. Framework now allows for all possible dialogue for a custom character to be customized, even during vore. Modders are no longer stuck with the default during-vore-quips, and can write their own. Aura utilizes this.
  • Framework allows modders the option to enable a vore template, so as to make their own vore sequence and control everything how they wish. The default template included is exactly the same as the one within the framework, but the option is now there to enable it and edit it without messing with all the other custom characters. This opens the door to a lot of things, should a modder wish to implement them.
  • Framework also allows for custom internals should a modder wish to make their own stomach and intestines.
  • That bug in the bar where custom characters can be shown hovering in midair while you talk to a large character is- partially fixed. That will see more future work but for now it should happen less often.
  • A bunch more little bugfixes all over the place I honestly cant keep track of. I've been fucking with this for a long time now and didnt make a list.

V1.6 Updates:
  • Aura, by ObsidianSky, has received some tweaks and such. More unique dialogue, and little bugfixes.
  • Kudalyn's random vore events no longer default to willing.
  • Fixed a bug in which asking to get eaten by Altea with negative relationship results in an infinite loop.
  • All music should work and be classified correctly and respond to the appropriate audio sliders and such.
  • Relationship gain with custom characters should be consistent with the new vanilla mechanics now. (ie, sensitive to your fun stat)
  • Fitness and athletics gain and loss should be consistent with the new vanilla mechanics.
  • Fixed a bug where actions within a pred could cause athletics or fitness to spiral out of control.

Known bugs:

• Sahara's womb remains buggy. Life is stoning me to death with lemons. Other than that, this is the only known bug. More actual content releases continue development.

Further comments:
  • My focus is and has been on a much larger update to, or rather, a replacement for the framework, as well as assisting the creation of several custom characters.

Installation on a fresh install of 0.30.1 or 27.1 is no different than any of the other mods. Simply download, extract the file, open the folder, and copy the game folder next to the game folder in your game. You will have to overwrite files.

V1.6 has been seen to work on 27.1, with the only bug being the one I fixed in V1.7. Should work fine.

Given that vore sequences have changed drastically, it is possible that old saves made while vored in some characters may break. Old saves being 19.1 and older.

As always, let me know about any bugs, either by a post here, a PM or a message on discord for more immediate assistance. Flurby#6204
Flurby
Participator

Postby Kitten56 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:27 pm

I keep getting confused at why people that played and plays with Flurby's mod and even Flurby say Sahara's womb is buggy. It isn't her womb the whole character is buggy!

I have played with Sahara since she was added to Flurby's mod, and since that time months ago and this new version for me is the same. If you have a high enough relationship with Sahara she will let you out willingly. Problem is that Sahara has a bug where no matter where or when you try to talk with her, her pheromones scene kicks in and you have the fight or flight situation. So how you get high relationship with Sahara or at least interact with her? It's pretty simple actually! In the bar. No, I'm not kidding at Saturday's (I think, it's at weekends) around 8pm and 8:30pm if I remember correctly Sahara appears in the bar and when you try to interact with her, surprisingly you are able to do so. I don't know how or why, but for some reason the bar counters her pheromone scene and you are able to share drinks with her and talk to raise your relationship with her.

You follow the formula like with any other character and bam! Sahara is now your bestie. And now you can interact with her without problems outside the bar, I mean outside the bar her pheromones kick in, but no matter if she unbirths you or swallows you, now you have the ability to ask her to let you out, which she will do without problems. If you don't believe do this and you'll find the comical real bug in Sahara's code. What it really needs fixing it's not her womb being unscapable, but how everytime you try to interact with her, her pheromone scene prevents you from talking with her outside the bar.

Your honor, I rest my case. Have a good day/afternoon/night. Andy was here and bye! :D
Kitten56
New to the forum

Postby Flatheaddog » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:05 am

Is there a place where someone has written down where all the preds are at certain times of the day? Also, the game mentions preds eating other people, is that implemented yet? I am clearly not far into the game so sorry if this is a dumb question.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby dragorise20 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:40 am

Flatheaddog wrote:Is there a place where someone has written down where all the preds are at certain times of the day? Also, the game mentions preds eating other people, is that implemented yet? I am clearly not far into the game so sorry if this is a dumb question.

yes it in the game now and don't worry everyone have dumb question
dragorise20
Somewhat familiar

Postby cassePasLesCouilles » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:28 am

First time commenting here, this is the best vore game I've played by far so congrats to the devs and I hope it keeps getting updated for a long period of time.

Just a random idea I felt like throwing, it would be cool if there was some prey npcs in the world you could interact with, they would have some backstories/give miniquests idk and they could be randomly vored by the preds. Like imagine you are talking to some dude and suddently Jasmine walks up to the two of you and casually eats him before he get to finish what he was saying, and you have to try to get him out before he digest in order to maximize your affinity with him. There would be multiple ways of saving him, like convincing the pred to spit him out or getting the pred to eat you so you can make an escape together...

But yeah idk how hard it would be to implement, if I had any modding skills I'd try it myself sadly I dont
cassePasLesCouilles
New to the forum

Postby WhatThe1 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:16 am

I was trying to download the moble version and it didn't even go to a working download page, any plans on fixing it?
WhatThe1
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game