FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.1.0) - Nonbinary Alpha

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.5) - Skin/Fur setting now free

Postby heromc » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:06 pm

Furry/Demi largely affects the races that could be either. Catgirls now will be either be reduced to just tail+ears, or can be fully furred. Feet change with most races too. Fantasy races largely stay unchanged.

That's an odd bug with batgirls. I'll try fixing when I get off work.
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EdwardNigma » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:23 pm

heromc wrote:Furry/Demi largely affects the races that could be either. Catgirls now will be either be reduced to just tail+ears, or can be fully furred. Feet change with most races too. Fantasy races largely stay unchanged.

...Huh. I'm afraid now I'm even more confused. As far as I'm aware, the most description I've seen of, say, a catgirl, has been the single adjective in their name. "Perky Catgirl"/"Striped Catgirl"/"Long-Tailed Catgirl"/etc. I'm not sure I've ever noticed a mention of feet, let alone the amount of fur they do or don't have. Are those just small details that can randomly crop up in the (compliment: seemingly endlessly varied) event descriptions, or have I been missing some way to inspect/view my companions?
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:59 pm

EdwardNigma wrote:...Huh. I'm afraid now I'm even more confused. As far as I'm aware, the most description I've seen of, say, a catgirl, has been the single adjective in their name. "Perky Catgirl"/"Striped Catgirl"/"Long-Tailed Catgirl"/etc. I'm not sure I've ever noticed a mention of feet, let alone the amount of fur they do or don't have. Are those just small details that can randomly crop up in the (compliment: seemingly endlessly varied) event descriptions, or have I been missing some way to inspect/view my companions?

There are a minimal number of descriptions that unlock with choosing a lane. Lizards and frogs get specific choices if you went full Fur, since now the game assumes that their entire body now isn't strictly skin. Going more skin unlocks the occasional skin-tone mention as well as freckles and a few other details like hairstyle.

But like you said, it'll largely be seen in the prose. Fucking a demi foxgirl will now occasionally mention that her skin is flushed/sweaty, and eating a furry foxgirl will reference their fluffy belly. Any mention of feet gets shifted, as well as minor things like a catgirls grippy tongue won't be mentioned.

Now that I've got all these options, the details will be shown more in the writing, but I've only had these options for about three months, so there's much more to do!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EdwardNigma » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:40 pm

Ah, I see. Thanks!
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:28 pm

EdwardNigma wrote:By the by, I think I read somewhere in these posts that batgirls can eat big prey (because they suck blood rather than needing to swallow) and this is one of the ways you can get appetite upgrades to smaller creatures (have the bat suck a royal, then feed the bat to the bunny, etc). However, it seems that if you turn on 'No Harsh Ends' then the batgirls lose this ability (or at least, they start swallowing/generically 'eating' instead of sucking blood). They don't change back if you toggle 'No Harsh Ends' back off, either, so the moment that setting is enabled bats are stuck eating in their own size category. Just to be sure, I've tested it with 'No Bloodsucking' both enabled and disabled in separate files.

Can you break this down like I'm simple, I can't seem to understand if there is an issue or not. No Bloodsucking removes that trait from the game permanently. I can't really made an in-game toggle since bats already in the world would need to be retroactively given the trait, and I'm not interested in coding that. Censors are largely to be set for people uncomfortable with the content, so I'm not too sure why it would need to be toggled on and off in-game.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EdwardNigma » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:00 am

I think I figured out what happened.

At first the bats' bloodsucking scenes were unsettling, so I tried turning that off for a new game, but then I noticed what you say, it removes the trait's benefits entirely (though bats do still appear with the 'bloodsucker' trait listed next to 'flying', if that matters), so bats are stuck eating in their own weight class. Since I was trying to find ways to boost small creatures like bunnies and foxes, I figured I'd just have to deal with it, so I started a new file and turned bloodsucking back on.

I found a bat and had her draining blood again, everything normal. However, then a different digestion scene was a little too graphic, so I toggled the setting to turn 'Harsh Ends' off. This coincidentally changes the description of the bats' feeding from bloodsucking to mostly generic 'your batgirl eats the target!' messages. At this point, the next time I encountered something larger than my batgirl's size category, it gave me the message that the target was too big for her. Confused, I removed the 'Harsh Ends' censoring and tried again, but the target was still too large.

I couldn't quite remember the order of steps and what all I tried changing after that point, so I just went and tested again, and as mentioned I think I figured it out. I think the larger target I tried to eat was a plantgirl. If you have Bloodsucking AND Harsh Ends enabled, siccing a batgirl on plantgirl results, at first, in a message saying the batgirl couldn't find any blood to suck, and then if you try again afterward it defaults to the generic 'target is too big!' message. If you have Bloodsucking enabled but Harsh Ends disabled when you first encounter a plantgirl, however, it skips the 'can't find blood to suck' message and goes straight to claiming the plantgirl is too big to eat (when the problem is actually the plantgirls specifically are 'inedible' for bats who are still coded to suck blood, even if the descriptions hide it). That must have been what happened to me the first time; in fact, I think I recall fighting my way through the plantgirl castle and then specifically leaving to get a bat and come back so I could past the appetite boost to my bunny.

So, all that to say, I think it's probably not the problem I first thought it was. Instead, if there's anything to 'fix', I suppose I'd suggest a custom 'can't do that' line for bats vs plants that can be used whether Harsh Ends is disabled or not.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:28 am

EdwardNigma, Ok thanks for the clarity, and if you wanna proper laugh about your specific situation, it's a hidden joke that bunnies are the natural predator of plantfolk, so you didn't actually need to go through all the trouble in the first place :-D
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EdwardNigma » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:25 pm

Heh. Yeah, that got a good chuckle or two, and that's a useful tip besides. Thanks. Are there any other hidden jokes to look for?
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:34 pm

EdwardNigma wrote:Heh. Yeah, that got a good chuckle or two, and that's a useful tip besides. Thanks. Are there any other hidden jokes to look for?

If I shared em all they wouldn't be hidden ;)

I will say that there are a couple colors of slimes that you can make depending on what they eat, and they get special flavors too..
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EdwardNigma » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:02 pm

I should've been clearer; wasn't asking for spoilers, just wondering whether there were other hidden interactions to look for, and it seems the answer is 'yes'. : )

Though, if you're sharing that about the slimes anyway, can I at least ask whether these 'special flavors' can be achieved through common encounters? The royals are so far apart and it takes so long get to them that any testing using them is... an endeavor. (I've thought of just recruiting them, but that still means tracking them all down.) Also, maybe I just misunderstand how to use it, but the game always seems to auto-save for me whether I want it to or not; I've always left the setting at the new game menu 'off' (assuming slider to the left and not 'lit up' is off), but every time I eat something I don't mean to I click out to the main menu and reload to no avail. Learned pretty quickly to stop testing whether teammates could eat each other that way.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:04 pm

All good, I'm just teasing.

Yep, all common encounters.

So autosave fires when encounters happen, leaving to the main menu also saves the game. To tinker, use the settings menu to reload. It's a bit clunky, but that existed before the game even had a starting page ands it's overdue for a refresh tbh.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EdwardNigma » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:21 pm

Ahh, good to know. Thanks for the saving tip, and the rest of the info besides.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:18 am

Monthly Review:
FFFme Subscribestar Post

Custom OC encounters have been a blast to write. I also put out thousands of words of smutty prose for free players focused on bodysize. Expect more juicy details about breasts and butts after todays update :)
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.5) - Play As Prey Only

Postby heromc » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:51 am

New cheat is out that lets players avoid eating anyone. Been requested for a bit, so it feels good to finally come up with a solution. I'm sure it'll please the gutsluts of the game tremendously!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EdwardNigma » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:57 pm

I've started running into an issue where I fail to eat non-hostile targets. My usual gameplan has been to seduce all targets until the battle is over, then check the party and see who needs meals. This also changes the resulting scene into a willing interaction, which I generally prefer. Within the last week or so, however, it's starting telling me the target has too much health and they get angry at the attempt, turning the entire enemy party hostile again. If this happens during a duel with a Royal, it even lets my whole team join the fight (bypassing whatever code makes them spectate). Attacking any pacified target to reduce its health aggroes all pacified targets again too, so battles have gotten a lot more tedious; I have to fight down all targets, then either wait until the turn of the right teammate comes up (multiple times if I'm trying to feed them more than once, taking potshots along the way), or else seduce all wounded targets until they are pacified AND wounded. The new Ignore Hunger cheat (while being awesome in general--thank you for that!) provides a workaround in that I can just recruit all enemies before eating them (without starving the MC) but that's still going to be tedious with big enemy parties...

Have I been playing the game wrong? Is ending fights by seduction meant to only avoid enemies, and you're supposed to always fight them down to eat them? I don't think it's a stats problem, because I've maxed the MC's Feast skill through achievements (as well as Ravenous appetite) and hit the in-game stat cap for eating Medium targets (must eat Big targets to gain any more) and I'm still forced to injure a centaur before I can eat it. Is that intended?
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:12 pm

EdwardNigma wrote:I've started running into an issue where I fail to eat non-hostile targets. My usual gameplan has been to seduce all targets until the battle is over, then check the party and see who needs meals. This also changes the resulting scene into a willing interaction, which I generally prefer. Within the last week or so, however, it's starting telling me the target has too much health and they get angry at the attempt, turning the entire enemy party hostile again. If this happens during a duel with a Royal, it even lets my whole team join the fight (bypassing whatever code makes them spectate). Attacking any pacified target to reduce its health aggroes all pacified targets again too, so battles have gotten a lot more tedious; I have to fight down all targets, then either wait until the turn of the right teammate comes up (multiple times if I'm trying to feed them more than once, taking potshots along the way), or else seduce all wounded targets until they are pacified AND wounded. The new Ignore Hunger cheat (while being awesome in general--thank you for that!) provides a workaround in that I can just recruit all enemies before eating them (without starving the MC) but that's still going to be tedious with big enemy parties...

Have I been playing the game wrong? Is ending fights by seduction meant to only avoid enemies, and you're supposed to always fight them down to eat them? I don't think it's a stats problem, because I've maxed the MC's Feast skill through achievements (as well as Ravenous appetite) and hit the in-game stat cap for eating Medium targets (must eat Big targets to gain any more) and I'm still forced to injure a centaur before I can eat it. Is that intended?

So you might have just been getting lucky. When you try eating peaceful monsters, the game first checks that they're a willing meal, and then if that fails, sees if you can eat them by force.

By default, only about half of the people you meet will be willing meals outside of combat. It might be smarter to just gobble them up during the fight.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EdwardNigma » Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:37 pm

I see... Well, I have always played with 'More Willing Meals' toggled on, but I see I was misunderstanding that setting too. I thought it meant more bunnies and livestock would spawn compared to fighting encounters, but I guess it means *everyone* has more of a chance to be willing.
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:45 pm

Ahhh, ok, maybe I should clarify that. Ya, that setting just means that most folks outside of combat will be more than happy to dive down your throat :)
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.7) - Belly Update

Postby heromc » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:14 pm

New update is out!

Premium Players: Now you can gain weight on your belly directly, as well as have your custom characters gain big bellies!

All Players: Now you can choose to have a phat ass and a narrow waist, or be covered in muscles but still have a big gut. Quite a few new options to customize yourselves. Go nuts!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.7) - Belly Update

Postby EdwardNigma » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:46 pm

Hello again. I wonder if you're getting tired of me yet? This time I'm having some trouble getting achievements to properly activate. Specifically, I've been trying to go through the list of targets without eating a bunny, but the royals only seem to properly update about half the time. The other day I met the Cat Queen, for example, and I beat her, recruited her, then ate her, then moved a square away from her manor, checking the list every step, but it never updated. I've checked the settings to ensure achievements are enabled, and this has happened to me on runs where I did successfully earn a new achievement for other royals. I've been very careful to avoid eating bunnies, so I don't think that can be it. Is there something specific about how those achievements are unlocked?
I also met the Bunny Queen and specifically recruited her without eating her, but that achievement didn't update either. (Though that may just be because there isn't one for bunnies; not sure how I or my bunnies would eat a bunny without eating a bunny.)
EdwardNigma
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game