FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - Version:0.6.1.1 - Achievements Update

Postby Kartomic » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:27 pm

I've been playing this for about five hours now, and I love what's there! This is easily one of the most polished vore games I've ever played, and I appreciate the depth of the gameplay. I can't wait to see where you take the game from here, heromc!
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:32 am

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your kind words :)
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:21 am

HAPPY VORE DAY!!!!!

New Blog Post!

New Stuff:
The discord server just got a new feature letting you add your OC to the game. Read about it on the blog, or start a new game with one of these characters!
Basilice, The Gluttonous Drowgirl
Tome, The Bee Bishop
Auri, The Fluffy-Tailed Foxgirl
Milly, The Modest Mousegirl

If you make a character, feel free to link them below and I'll add them to the list as I can!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:43 am

heromc wrote:HAPPY VORE DAY!!!!!

New Blog Post!

New Stuff:
The discord server just got a new feature letting you add your OC to the game. Read about it on the blog, or start a new game with one of these characters!
Tome, The Bee Bishop

If you make a character, feel free to link them below and I'll add them to the list as I can!

Bit of a problem when ever you try and do something the game doesn't actually show it except when it involves stuff like the cliff walls.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:02 am

PrimeLvl37 wrote:

Bit of a problem when ever you try and do something the game doesn't actually show it except when it involves stuff like the cliff walls.[/quote]
Can you explain what you're seeing? I just tested the game and it seems to be working as intended.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:14 am

heromc wrote:
PrimeLvl37 wrote:

Bit of a problem when ever you try and do something the game doesn't actually show it except when it involves stuff like the cliff walls.

Can you explain what you're seeing? I just tested the game and it seems to be working as intended.[/quote]
Well what I am seeing is the game doesn't do the messages when you play with a character. All it did was the tutorial messages and that's it when ever I try to flirt or have sex with the character nothing no message comes up the only thing that changes is the player's hunger stat, also when I click on to a space to move to it the display does not show that you have moved and again no messages that you normally get come up does not happen, the only time I got a message was when I some how got to a cliff wall but I couldn't see the tiles for a cliff wall. If you want I can do a screen recording and send it to you on Discord if it helps you to see what is happening.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - HAPPY VORE DAY!!!

Postby heromc » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:27 am

Very weird. When I get off work I'll try debugging. Specifically which link are you using? Only issue I'm currently aware of is for human companions.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:28 am

heromc wrote:Very weird. When I get off work I'll try debugging. Specifically which link are you using? Only issue I'm currently aware of is for human companions.

I have tried the Foxgirl and the bee so far.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:27 am

PrimeLvl37 wrote:
heromc wrote:Very weird. When I get off work I'll try debugging. Specifically which link are you using? Only issue I'm currently aware of is for human companions.

Ok, I just sent out an update that should fix it. To make sure, I'd go to settings, and enable saves, erase all saves, then click restart. That shooould clear out whatever buggery happened to your game.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby frostiey » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:06 am

heromc wrote:HAPPY VORE DAY!!!!!

New Blog Post!

New Stuff:
Tome, The Bee Bishop

this took 2 hours and 3 retries, but was hilarious to get to work.
[img]Your Fox King says he isn't going to be a meal for Milly

Milly eats your Fox King!
Appetite Level:Medium
Increases(Fight:13 Flirt:17 Flee:18 Feast:15 Fuck:15 Feed:18)

Milly eats your Harpy King!
Appetite Level:Big
Increases(Fight:55 Flirt:48 Flee:44 Feast:40 Fuck:41 Feed:42)

Your buff wolfgirl asks your Wolf King if she can eat him. The wolf nods and starts walking over to her. The wolf gives you one last smile. Your wolfgirl starts by giving your wolfboy a kiss, then quickly swallows him in one gulp. You walk up as your wolfgirl takes a seat on a decadent table. She grins when you rub her belly. Once it's all over, your buff wolfgirl gives you a look that makes you a little worried...
Appetite Level:Big
Increases(Fight:22 Flirt:35 Flee:38 Feast:25 Fuck:33 Feed:27)

You tell Milly that she needs to eat more greens. She just shrugs and hops onto a decadent table. she calls over your plant king, who listens and approaches. Your mousegirl grabs him by a vine to start eating him. It takes just a moment, and then your mousegirl rests against the back of the throne until her belly shrinks down. Looking satisfied, your mousegirl explains how the best part of a plantboy is theirdelicious chest!
Appetite Level:Endless
Increases(Fight:77 Flirt:89 Flee:69 Feast:94 Fuck:43 Feed:79)

Leaning against a tree, you watch as Milly playfully nibbles on your toes. When her stomach grumbles, you put your feet together and ask if she's hungry. After a quick eager nod, she chomps down on both your feet and starts swallowing. You watch in awe as your legs vanish. You start masturbating as your thighs sink into your mousegirl's tightly stretched cheeks. Her lips stretch around your hips as you wank off with both hands, and goosebumps cover your body as you feel your knuckles scrape against your mousegirl's teeth. By the time she reaches your chest, you feel your mousegirl's acids start breaking you down. Your legs turn to mush as you frantically stroke your quivering shaft. Just as you get cast into darkness, the burning liquid splashes against your sack. The pain makes your body jolt, and suddenly you see stars. You add your splurts of seed to the rising fluids and thank your mousegirl for the wild ride just before the searing hot pain gets replaced with an empty void...
nom nom nom

.[/img]
frostiey
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:36 am

OH MY GOD YOU'RE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!

YOU TOTALLY JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redicicle » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:45 am

It's really hard to level Milly up I feel like because you need her to swallow tiny-sized royalty and she needs to not get killed on the way to finding them.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby frostiey » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:48 am

heromc wrote:OH MY GOD YOU'RE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!

YOU TOTALLY JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!

Next goal at some point is to get a beegirl to eat the plant king. ill post if i am successful.
frostiey
New to the forum

Postby KingNothing » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:22 pm

If my five minutes of game design experience have taught me anything, it's that UI design is a lot harder than it looks, but would it be possible to make it a little clearer where the PC is on the world map, and where the boundaries between zones are? As is it's a little hard to navigate or to figure out where to go, though the roads and the text events with allies def. help make that feel like less of a problem.

(I'm really enjoying this game so far; the progression mechanics in particular are just. Mwah. Chef's kiss.)
"It takes a great deal of ego to be a psychopomp. Thank you for letting me be yours.”
KingNothing
Participator

Postby nyanyan » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:40 pm

Not sure if it's just me or not, but I've noticed that Milly's health doesn't seem to change. I heal her when she's low, as you do, but her health afterwards is always 24. If it increases, it doesn't tell me.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:03 pm

nyanyan wrote:Not sure if it's just me or not, but I've noticed that Milly's health doesn't seem to change. I heal her when she's low, as you do, but her health afterwards is always 24. If it increases, it doesn't tell me.

Max Health is based on the characters standard health(Milly and other mice only start with 4) and increased by the Fuck stat of the protagonist. The only way to increase it higher, is to boost your own Fuck, or to increase her appetite with a bee monarch. (not an easy task!)

KingNothing wrote:If my five minutes of game design experience have taught me anything, it's that UI design is a lot harder than it looks, but would it be possible to make it a little clearer where the PC is on the world map, and where the boundaries between zones are? As is it's a little hard to navigate or to figure out where to go, though the roads and the text events with allies def. help make that feel like less of a problem.

(I'm really enjoying this game so far; the progression mechanics in particular are just. Mwah. Chef's kiss.)

The territory boundaries are supposed to be a bit difficult to parse. Ideally, once I've got more content out, exploring new areas will be quite the risk since you won't know if you're in a safe forest or in a very dangerous one. The poor navigation isn't ideal, but I haven't found a system that doesn't make traveling more focused on the global map rather than the local one.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:12 pm

heromc wrote:The territory boundaries are supposed to be a bit difficult to parse. Ideally, once I've got more content out, exploring new areas will be quite the risk since you won't know if you're in a safe forest or in a very dangerous one. The poor navigation isn't ideal, but I haven't found a system that doesn't make traveling more focused on the global map rather than the local one.

Perhaps as you get more allies, the tile radius for your local map can increase by one to give you a slightly better view of your surroundings. Or maybe some monster boys can have an ability like “Sharpsight” that increases your vision radius.

Also, I just started playing this game, and thank you so much for adding gay content to the game. I think the first time I looked at this game, I saw that it only said monster girls and just disappointedly left, which tends to happen with most new games I see here.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:40 am

heromc wrote:
PrimeLvl37 wrote:

Ok, I just sent out an update that should fix it. To make sure, I'd go to settings, and enable saves, erase all saves, then click restart. That shooould clear out whatever buggery happened to your game.

Hey just letting you know that I have found out what was happening, the problem seems to be with my web browser I was using, for some reason when I use a oc link with Puffin it doesn't work properly but when I use the same link with chrome it works completely fine, don't know why but it seems like the oc links don't work on the puffin Web browser.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:38 am

Game Update: Achievement Rewards

Collecting 10 achievements will let you start new games with customized stats based on the number of achievements you've earned

Collecting 20 achievements will allow you and your starting ally to begin the game with a Ravenous appetite
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - Achievement Rewards Update

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:10 pm

Replayability update, sweet!

Even if ya muck up, you'll have a boost to help ya do better!
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game