FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.1.0) - Nonbinary Alpha

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me

Postby sevensix » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:00 am

Apart from fixing save issues, my top personal feature wishes for the game are a way to export and import save files; a way to dismiss companions; and even more consistent Willingness/Unwillingness indicators (though I appreciate the increases to the latter since I started playing). But I also wonder whether keyboard controls would work.

Spitballing:
  • WASD for cardinal directions, as tradition.
  • QEZX for diagonals.
  • Digits to select a character. Repeat to deselect.
  • Zero, minus, equals and backspace for 10, 11, 12 and 13.
  • QWERTY to select one of the six actions. Repeat to deselect.
  • Digits again to select action's target.
A cheat to display coordinates would also be useful.
Last edited by sevensix on Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - Help Hide Easter Eggs!

Postby bonberjean » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:47 pm

A simple suggestion, a compass,
The compass is an item that can be activated after every x steps taken, it tells how far you are from a point of interest in number of steps, it doesn't tell what direction the point of interest is, only how far you are from it
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby bonberjean » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:49 pm

It always shows the distance to the closest unvisited point
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby heromc » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:31 am

bonberjean wrote:A simple suggestion, a compass,
The compass is an item that can be activated after every x steps taken, it tells how far you are from a point of interest in number of steps, it doesn't tell what direction the point of interest is, only how far you are from it

Items won't be coming to the game. I hate inventory stuffs.

NEW CHEAT:
No Size Limits. Now you can get eaten by that cute mouse that you'd just met.
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - New Cheat: No Size Limits

Postby SillyLilBug » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:21 pm

To clarify, mentions of sex or nudity don't bother me at all. It's mostly just the prospect of having to click through several pages worth of graphic detailed sex scenes on the regular that I'm not super keen on if I can avoid it somehow. Which again, lots of people love and are probably there for. When it comes to vore, I'm also all for the detail, even if it's cock vore, vaginal vore, anal vore, etc. I was mostly just wondering if there was a way to cuddle, kiss, makeout, hold hands, etc, but not necessarily "fuck" and still win over characters or skip the sex with a "character A fucked character B." I don't even mind if other characters are having sex in game and it's mentioned here and there.

I'd mainly just like the ability to not have sex as the player if I don't want to, but still have the option to vore and make allies and was wondering if that's a possibility or if it's interwoven into the game as a core mechanic and to what extent. If not or it would be too much work to implement, that's fine too. No pressure whatsoever :)
SillyLilBug
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:45 pm

SillyLilBug wrote:To clarify, mentions of sex or nudity don't bother me at all. It's mostly just the prospect of having to click through several pages worth of graphic detailed sex scenes on the regular that I'm not super keen on if I can avoid it somehow. Which again, lots of people love and are probably there for. When it comes to vore, I'm also all for the detail, even if it's cock vore, vaginal vore, anal vore, etc. I was mostly just wondering if there was a way to cuddle, kiss, makeout, hold hands, etc, but not necessarily "fuck" and still win over characters or skip the sex with a "character A fucked character B." I don't even mind if other characters are having sex in game and it's mentioned here and there.

I'd mainly just like the ability to not have sex as the player if I don't want to, but still have the option to vore and make allies and was wondering if that's a possibility or if it's interwoven into the game as a core mechanic and to what extent. If not or it would be too much work to implement, that's fine too. No pressure whatsoever :)

So for now I can't see not having you gain allies without sex, I would be open to censoring the scenes to something simple like, "they banged". Would that be enough for you?
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alfonzoperson » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:21 am

deleted
Last edited by alfonzoperson on Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
alfonzoperson
New to the forum

Postby Dunktastic » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:12 am

I love this game and it's awesome being able to go around and eat people, but as a person who likes being the prey/observer the content is a little lacking. an undo button, or reformation cheat would be awesome for running around and finding out if certain things give you special endings, and also because being eaten is hot ok?

In terms of scenarios, I always think it's super hot when the character is stuffed, and the prey stays in the stomach, either struggling or just hanging out. But it can't happen to your companions, which makes me a little sad. It would be an interesting system considering they don't have hunger, but maybe a solution could be that the last enemy in a location, if eaten by a companion has a fair chance they struggle around in there until meeting another enemy or until they digest.

Also, you've gotta make burps more common man. I can go for ages without seeing any, which is a shame because the scenarios are pretty hot. Maybe a scenario where a companion burps in your face after eating an enemy? Or a big burp takes away the prey's air supply and they digest? There is a myriad of options.

You are a legend btw, this game is up there with helixFTR, etc. and it's still only getting better.
Keep up the good work!
Dunktastic
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:59 pm

Seeing that we can now customize our characters, I'm wondering if we can do the same with the monster people in our world. At least, beyond choosing what gender there is. Maybe even allowing them to cock vore if conditions are fulfilled, and said condition could be 'twerk' a little bit. Understand that it might not happen at all.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Slayer3345 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:13 pm

Don’t suppose an unbirth option would be possible in the future? Still really like this game. It’s interesting.
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:40 pm

Slayer3345 wrote:Don’t suppose an unbirth option would be possible in the future? Still really like this game. It’s interesting.

Unbirth is fucking only. Find some tiniest and use em as squirmy sextoys :D
Admittedly, I need to write a ton more of that tho.

Persona59523 wrote:Seeing that we can now customize our characters, I'm wondering if we can do the same with the monster people in our world. At least, beyond choosing what gender there is. Maybe even allowing them to cock vore if conditions are fulfilled, and said condition could be 'twerk' a little bit. Understand that it might not happen at all.

More customization is a reasonable request. No guarantees, but I know that it's a popular ask.

Cowboys will also be able to cockvore tiny and small monsters.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gamma47 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:22 pm

If I could request one thing: Would it be possible to set your characters preferred position in sex, meaning choose top or bottom? Blowjobs are nice and all, but when I have my monsterboys fuck me it'd be nice if they could top more often.
Gamma47
New to the forum

Postby Silversepiroth » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:36 am

Something I might suggest is an update for the wiki that shows what all of the tags do. Things like "slurpable" and "flying" are fairly self-explanatory, but until you start dealing with "lethal weapon" monsters it's not exactly obvious what the tag is or, and I still have no idea what the "livestock" tag is for
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby heromc » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:46 am

Gamma47 wrote:If I could request one thing: Would it be possible to set your characters preferred position in sex, meaning choose top or bottom? Blowjobs are nice and all, but when I have my monsterboys fuck me it'd be nice if they could top more often.

Ya, there's no super easy fix to this, but it's in my notes of stuff to figure out.

Silversepiroth wrote:Something I might suggest is an update for the wiki that shows what all of the tags do. Things like "slurpable" and "flying" are fairly self-explanatory, but until you start dealing with "lethal weapon" monsters it's not exactly obvious what the tag is or, and I still have no idea what the "livestock" tag is for

Which tags are not explained well enough in the wiki? Let me know what doesn't make sense and I'll get em rewritten.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:16 pm

Hmm theres av in here? Is it fatal or not too?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby heromc » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:09 am

Halowinner wrote:Hmm theres av in here? Is it fatal or not too?

anal vore is super rare, and I think it mainly/only triggers for male characters playing in a world with male monsters. It's a sex act that involves tiny species.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - 0.7.0.0: Centaur/Cow/Pig/Goat/Chicken

Postby heromc » Tue May 03, 2022 12:50 pm

This will be the last big free update that releases same day as the subscribestar. To always get the latest content, make sure to become a supporter!

Subscribestar

To connect your account with the game, use the following link:

Login
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Memester1234 » Tue May 03, 2022 2:06 pm

Where do we find the centaurs? Are they in a new area?
Memester1234
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Tue May 03, 2022 2:18 pm

New area! Centaur territory is a dense farmland surrounded by plains, bordered by a road. When traveling the road, there'll be hints that you've found it :)
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Tue May 03, 2022 7:33 pm

I am using the zip file. When you say we can make named characters or modify companions. Does this mean we have to find the new area first, or will it appear in the menu? If it is in the menu, I do not see it at all. Unless I used the wrong one in the zip.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game