FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.1.0) - Nonbinary Alpha

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me - Achievement Rewards Update

Postby Nikkidafox » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:49 pm

Er... how exactly do you feed yourself to your smaller allies? It always just says "you too big"
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby heromc » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:32 pm

somedude601 wrote:Er... how exactly do you feed yourself to your smaller allies? It always just says "you too big"

The "appetite" system let's folks eat bigger prey. You gotta find a small queen/king for them to eat, then they'll be able to eat medium sized.

Hope you make a Bunn feel nice and full!
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:16 am

Hi heromc, just wondering when the next update will be?
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:13 pm

PrimeLvl37 wrote:Hi heromc, just wondering when the next update will be?

So the next major update is going to be Centaur farms, where there'll be a few different collections of species to eat. I'VE written about 10-15k for centaur so far, but that's still only about 25% or so of what I need to write, and I'm sure there are more edge cases as well.

I'm holding myself to getting it done by the end of the year, but my life is pretty busy and I can't really dedicate too much time to a free game when I'm struggling to save for a house :(
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowheart » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:33 pm

The game is having trouble retaining save files for me, every time I come back my progress is wiped, any ideas what's up?
Shadowheart
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:25 am

Shadowheart wrote:The game is having trouble retaining save files for me, every time I come back my progress is wiped, any ideas what's up?

It's set to roguelike standards of only being able to open a save a single time. So if you save, and load the game, and then try to reload it, the save is lost. You can enable reloads in the settings menu if that's the issue. Otherwise, I've seen a few apple devices just wipe all data at random, but I don't own anything apple so I can't really confirm anything.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slyfoxxl » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:33 pm

The update planned sounds amazing and I can't wait for it :D
slyfoxxl
New to the forum

Postby Brutaller » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:02 pm

Heyo, have the game a try and its great! :) i especially love how you can move glutton traits around your characters by feeding one to each other and creating silly stuff like beegirls eating plantgirls :D when i had my fun with it i went on to screw around with the cheat options and i had a whole new game to explore. I only have one small note for the "Feast" script. You seem to be using difference loops to add stats, which leads to one cool thing and one small problem :D the cool thing is, its more efficient to have A eat B and then make C eat A rather than making C eat both. the stat difference is insane :D (at least with big gains enabled) and the problem is, with crazy numbers it can take a while to finish all the loops. isnt there a function you could use, or if stats are capped at 999, stop counting after 999?

Also everyone's posting ideas, i was thinking if there's plans to include a function to redraw the map or start a new game with your previous group. Or mark visited/empty cells with a small icon indicating your previous presence. After a while the map starts being a bit empty :D

Thanks for your efforts! :)
Brutaller
Participator

Postby heromc » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:48 pm

Brutaller wrote:Heyo, have the game a try and its great! :) i especially love how you can move glutton traits around your characters by feeding one to each other and creating silly stuff like beegirls eating plantgirls :D when i had my fun with it i went on to screw around with the cheat options and i had a whole new game to explore. I only have one small note for the "Feast" script. You seem to be using difference loops to add stats, which leads to one cool thing and one small problem :D the cool thing is, its more efficient to have A eat B and then make C eat A rather than making C eat both. the stat difference is insane :D (at least with big gains enabled) and the problem is, with crazy numbers it can take a while to finish all the loops. isnt there a function you could use, or if stats are capped at 999, stop counting after 999?

Also everyone's posting ideas, i was thinking if there's plans to include a function to redraw the map or start a new game with your previous group. Or mark visited/empty cells with a small icon indicating your previous presence. After a while the map starts being a bit empty :D

Thanks for your efforts! :)

Interesting catch on the issue with high stats. I'll have that fixed on the next upload in a day or so.

No plans on respawning or regenning the map currently, but I'm still making progress on new content. It's been a slow process, but hopefully the results are worth it :)
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AuntieFloof » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:27 pm

I love the moments when you lose your party members to the wolves and Tigers~
Do you plan on making a "Eat anything" cheat that effects the whole system?
So I would be able to have a beegirl devour a plantgirl and a foxgirl devour my tigergirl without having to have them eat a small glutton person first.
As well as simple party reorganization~
AuntieFloof
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:30 am

stickdude32 wrote:I love the moments when you lose your party members to the wolves and Tigers~
So I would be able to have a beegirl devour a plantgirl and a foxgirl devour my tigergirl without having to have them eat a small glutton person first.

I'm glad to hear! I've put quite a bit of effort making those scenes hit hard at times!

I'm planning on a cheat overhaul after the centaur update. Hopefully quite a few things will get overhauled as well.

For now, the easiest way to start with a good bee who can eat plants is to use the achievement system and the starting companion setup. You'd need either someone else's OC, or join the discord server and I'll give you supporter access to make your own.

Party reorganizing is unfortunately out. The game uses your party order to know who joined in what order, and some scenes are based off of that info.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:54 am

Stay safe you guys!
CAVE CAUTION NEWS POST
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AuntieFloof » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:16 am

heromc wrote:
stickdude32 wrote:I love the moments when you lose your party members to the wolves and Tigers~

I'm glad to hear! I've put quite a bit of effort making those scenes hit hard at times!

I'm planning on a cheat overhaul after the centaur update. Hopefully quite a few things will get overhauled as well.

For now, the easiest way to start with a good bee who can eat plants is to use the achievement system and the starting companion setup. You'd need either someone else's OC, or join the discord server and I'll give you supporter access to make your own.

Party reorganizing is unfortunately out. The game uses your party order to know who joined in what order, and some scenes are based off of that info.

Sure I could join the discord~
I didn’t know that you could start out with a companion at the start!
I’m definitely gunna have a fun time writing a bunch of lines to reflect on what my OC eats and digests~
AuntieFloof
New to the forum

Postby NewSuperTrios » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:19 am

This is absolutely stunning! I just love seeing some of the interactions, and who can forget the first time you finally get a broken party?

I can't wait for the next update. It sounds fun!
Just your local unfunny survivor.
NewSuperTrios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:12 pm

Is there a tiny or slurpable royal so that mice or bees can get an appetite increase?

---

Ah! A beehive! With a Bee Baroness inside! That'll work! (Any others though? Like mice or slime royals?)
Turbotowns
???

Postby heromc » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:27 am

Turbotowns wrote:Is there a tiny or slurpable royal so that mice or bees can get an appetite increase?

---

Ah! A beehive! With a Bee Baroness inside! That'll work! (Any others though? Like mice or slime royals?)

Another solution now available is that slimes are edible by any sized creature. If a slime eats someone royal and then gets shlorped, the royal bonus will make it to the feaster.

NewSuperTrios wrote:This is absolutely stunning! I just love seeing some of the interactions, and who can forget the first time you finally get a broken party?

I can't wait for the next update. It sounds fun!

Thanks! I'm really glad that people are still enjoying the game! I'm still working on the next big update, but I'm also making a quicky since someone on the discord mentioned that it's goblin week :)
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:39 pm

heromc wrote:Party reorganizing is unfortunately out. The game uses your party order to know who joined in what order, and some scenes are based off of that info.

Is there a way I can check what special scenes there are depending on the order my party joined? The only one I remember getting is one where my chapter and a rabbit girl get eaten at the same time by a deer girl and don' even remember how I did it.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:08 pm

Souls6 wrote:
heromc wrote:Party reorganizing is unfortunately out. The game uses your party order to know who joined in what order, and some scenes are based off of that info.

Is there a way I can check what special scenes there are depending on the order my party joined? The only one I remember getting is one where my chapter and a rabbit girl get eaten at the same time by a deer girl and don' even remember how I did it.

There aren't any super special scenes yet, it's all just subtle travel dialog and such

That particular scene happens when you feed yourself to someone with a willing ally on your team. I can't remember too much of the logistics for why it triggers or not to be honest. The game is 35,000 lines of code and scenes, and there's really no way to know how many of them you've seen, especially since each one is written to be very dynamic.

________

Also, the Goblin Queen/King has been added, and they claim to be undigestible! Good luck on your hunts everyone, but do know that this particular monarch doesn't spawn on every map yet.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GooInABox » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:15 pm

I have the zip version of the game downloaded, and I would like to know where the game places the save files. The game is remembering saves from old versions, and trying to load from those saves causes errors (which is to be expected), but the errors persist even upon starting a new game, which has caused my first and second save slots to be unusable as there is no deletion function for the save files.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the "Erase All Files" options in the cheat menu under the Reloads Enabled option, which did the trick.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby heromc » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:22 pm

Glad you got a fix. I just update the zip today too, I'm so damn bad about keeping that going.

Minor Update:
Goblin King/Queen now has a chance of spawning in caves.

Reworked map generation to allow some more unique terrain setups, particularly in this update, more caves! Any feedback would be appreciated!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game