FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me

Postby bahamut24 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:31 pm

okay that make sense with challenging

it would be little helpful to have and i suggest:
1) all commands be at above of characters' names instead of bottom, it is little haggle to click and scroll up or down to command (especially when having large party)
2) little hint each panels that have enemies/allies
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:52 pm

bahamut24 wrote:okay that make sense with challenging

it would be little helpful to have and i suggest:
1) all commands be at above of characters' names instead of bottom, it is little haggle to click and scroll up or down to command (especially when having large party)

1) Wouldn't this have just as much scrolling for the bottom folk? I'll think on this as an option though. It wouldn't be the hardest thing to make.
2) Can you clarify this, I don't follow?
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:46 pm

much as I'm not fond of roguelikes, I'm starting to understand how this game is done.
But I must ask...

Once you "clear" an area, you can't encounter anything else in it, right? The encounters don't respawn at all so it's also become a game of 'resource management' provided you don't scare them away.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby heromc » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:59 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:much as I'm not fond of roguelikes, I'm starting to understand how this game is done.
But I must ask...

Once you "clear" an area, you can't encounter anything else in it, right? The encounters don't respawn at all so it's also become a game of 'resource management' provided you don't scare them away.

I'm glad you gave it a try! It's a fairly odd setup I'll admit, but I hope it results in some unique experiences since you never know what's going to be in the next tile :)

Monsters don't respawn at all, although some move around the map. Unless you are making huge groups, you shouldn't have an issue maxing a party with the monsters in an area, and there is a fairly decent amount of content so you shouldn't be running out of prey besides the big ones like plant girls.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Revx_Z » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:03 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:much as I'm not fond of roguelikes, I'm starting to understand how this game is done.
But I must ask...

Yep. Speaking of resource management...

The Feeding mechanics confused me for a while, so I'd like to take a stab at explaining them for new people, along with food-raising:

A predator has a base stat in each category. When a predator eats new prey, the predator has a chance to get +1 stat increases a number of times equal to (Prey's Feed), and each of the predator's stats can increase to a maximum of (Pred's Base Stat + Prey's Feed Stat). The game will somewhat randomly try to increase the first five stats of the pred (Fight through Flee) as its first priority when eating, and if that fails, Feed will be raised last instead, and if Feed is capped too, you get nothing. Pred's Feed going up indicates your predator has benefited as much as it can from eating Prey of that Feed value.

Queens have higher displayed stats on encounter than the base stats for their species, but this is the result of game-internal feeding. A Bunny Queen's base stats are the same as a regular bunny's base stats, and Queens will cap out at the same value when fed other prey.

Example of a still growing predator, eating something with 20 Feed:
Increases(Flirt:5 Flee:5 Feast:5 Fuck:5)

Temporarily stalled predator, eating another 20 Feed:
Increases(Feed:5)

Temporarily stalled predator if you keep eating the same kind of 20 Feed prey:
No Stat Increases. Need bigger prey!

This last message is slightly imprecise, because "bigger" does not mean literal character size, it means something more like fatter, having a higher Feed stat.

It is possible to "fatten up" an intermediate food character, first feeding prey to the intermediate until its Feed goes up, then feeding the intermediate to your main partymember Predator who now benefits from a higher stat cap and more raises from eating this high-Feed character.

This is not necessary to win the game, but it's useful to be aware of if you want to squeeze out some extra statboost.
Last edited by Revx_Z on Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:17 pm

Wow, you've summed that up better than I ever have, I'll see if I can get that into the wiki!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:33 pm

so basically 'feed' your partners before you feast on them to become the strongest you can be.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby GooInABox » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:39 pm

heromc wrote:
bahamut24 wrote:

2) Can you clarify this, I don't follow?

I'm assuming they're referring to having the game give hints which world tiles have enemies or allies on them, and/or knowing which tiles have already been explored. In the case of the former, I think the current system is fine as generally I've already mentally mapped what types of world tiles have what general chances for encounters (dirt roads are mostly safe, flower meadows have NPC's, etc.) and I've actually followed some of the dialog hints that occasionally pop up ("You spot a trail of pawprints leading to the south.") to find random encounters out in the boonies away from the special world tiles.

In the case of the latter of knowing which tiles have already been visited, I wouldn't mind if the names of the tiles changed to reflect this, for example:

Unvisited:
SUNNY POND

Visited (no NPC's left):
-SUNNY POND-

Visited (hostile NPC's present):
^SUNNY POND^

Visited (friendly NPC's present):
+SUNNY POND+

Alternatively to text changes, there could be icons in the corners of the world tile boxes that indicates its visited status, or you can have a color-coded box outline for the same thing, whichever way you believe it could best be conveyed to the player without turning the navigation screen into a mess.

And while I'm here making suggestions, a miscellaneous stats screen (at least for the main character) might be nice to keep track of non-combat numbers such as total number of world tiles explored, total percentage of the map revealed, total distance walked (number of times the player has moved from tile to tile), number of NPC's eaten, how many time's you've romped in the hay, total number of recruited NPCs, total number of lost companions (perhaps a Memorial of the Fallen screen with the NPC cards of your dead companions if you're feeling fancy), total mass consumed (just a simple calculation of the number of each sized prey times a body weight for each size to give a completely useless but somewhat satisfying number, like (4 small prey * 75lbs) + (1 medium prey * 120lbs) to get 420lbs of consumed monstergirls), number of companions you personally ate, number of royalty eaten, etc. These stats would then be shown on the game-over screen when the player dies.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Etherthedrake » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:19 pm

Is there any guide on how to find the Demon Queen to unlock willing prey mode? I'm stumped - i found many queens: Frog, Harpy, Wolf, etc. So far they seem to be deep in a location, surrounded by their lesser counterparts. Some of them are in castles, others are (in case of the frog queen) in a special river structure. But at the Demon Queen, I'm lost..
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katar » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:40 pm

I love this game, great content.

Only things I could think I'd like would be AI also getting stuffed like the player does?

Also maybe a different UI layout option? Have it be so the text is like along the right side of the screen while the play area is on the left or something? It gets difficult to read and play at the same time sometimes.
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:43 pm

Etherthedrake wrote:Is there any guide on how to find the Demon Queen to unlock willing prey mode? I'm stumped - i found many queens: Frog, Harpy, Wolf, etc. So far they seem to be deep in a location, surrounded by their lesser counterparts. Some of them are in castles, others are (in case of the frog queen) in a special river structure. But at the Demon Queen, I'm lost..

Demon Queen is not in the game yet, she's going to be added last since she's the biggest, and the mid-large creatures have to be added first to give you a chance to work your way up the food chain. It's still under development. :)
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KDzee » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:49 pm

I really like the concept of this game and the writing is great. Only things I could ask for are a save feature so I can pick a run up later, and maybe some ability to mod in custom monstergirls or our own writing.

But otherwise the game is fantastic and I look forward to future updates.
KDzee
Been posting for a bit

Postby KHLover » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:02 pm

maybe some ability to mod in custom monstergirls or our own writing

If possible, this would be perfect. If not, or if you choose not to add it, it's no issue.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:13 pm

So several questions.
1: Can you allow more customization, like skin-tone, penis size, and so on,(including, but not limited to herms.)

2:Any plan for more type of vore, like you unbirth someone while they were eating you out, or you jump in the air and shoved monster a up your ass.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby unicorn » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:19 pm

I've been playing this off and on all day. I think my prostate must be a desiccated raisin at this point ^^; Just wanted to add to my earlier comment that this game is quite addictive. Probably as much as Corruption of Champions was back in the day, but this has vore!!
I think the systems work quite well, and i love how you can spend time building up you companions and then eventually eat them, and how this kind of becomes necessary once all the regular prey doesn't increase your stats anymore. Bonding with a companion over an extended period of adventuring makes eventually eating them feel that more more special :D

I do wonder a bit if keeping a companion for a while changes how they feel about you, it's hard to tell if the unique dialogues that occasionally pop up are just random or not.

Do you have any intention of adding a "monster manual" or bestiary of some sort to the wiki later on with a list of the possible monsters you could encounter? Roguelikes i've played in the past (well, nethack at least) had a feature like that.

It looks like the map is randomized somewhat, at least mine is arranged differently than the image in your initial post here, as far as i can tell. Just how randomized is it?

I think my only criticism is that the game still refers to monster boys as girls, when it uses pronouns. I assume this is due to adding the option for males later on? It's easy enough to ignore, but it's definitely a little odd.
Also i noticed another little error - when you CV bees, it often says "bat" at the end. I.e: "and the beeboy quicky gets slurpled up! It takes just a moment to convert the bat to splooge."

Oh, and i suppose when you die, the fact that it just kind of fades to black is kind of a letdown, after spending all that time surviving and growing. If you die to a monster that's got the appropriate size/appetite to eat you there ought to be a vore scene as a consolation prize :P At least... if there isn't. Actually i don't think i've died to something the same size as me yet, hmm...
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:18 am

I really appreciate all the feedback and questions, I'm learning quite a bit on how other people play the game, and that's great to see where the problems are.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:so basically 'feed' your partners before you feast on them to become the strongest you can be.

It's legit a great strat!

GooInABox wrote:I'm assuming they're referring to having the game give hints which world tiles have enemies or allies on them, and/or knowing which tiles have already been explored. In the case of the former, I think the current system is fine as generally I've already mentally mapped what types of world tiles have what general chances for encounters (dirt roads are mostly safe, flower meadows have NPC's, etc.) and I've actually followed some of the dialog hints that occasionally pop up ("You spot a trail of pawprints leading to the south.") to find random encounters out in the boonies away from the special world tiles.

In the case of the latter of knowing which tiles have already been visited, I wouldn't mind if the names of the tiles changed to reflect this, for example:

Unvisited:
SUNNY POND

Visited (no NPC's left):
-SUNNY POND-

Visited (hostile NPC's present):
^SUNNY POND^

Visited (friendly NPC's present):
+SUNNY POND+

Alternatively to text changes, there could be icons in the corners of the world tile boxes that indicates its visited status, or you can have a color-coded box outline for the same thing, whichever way you believe it could best be conveyed to the player without turning the navigation screen into a mess.

And while I'm here making suggestions, a miscellaneous stats screen (at least for the main character) might be nice to keep track of non-combat numbers such as total number of world tiles explored, total percentage of the map revealed, total distance walked (number of times the player has moved from tile to tile), number of NPC's eaten, how many time's you've romped in the hay, total number of recruited NPCs, total number of lost companions (perhaps a Memorial of the Fallen screen with the NPC cards of your dead companions if you're feeling fancy), total mass consumed (just a simple calculation of the number of each sized prey times a body weight for each size to give a completely useless but somewhat satisfying number, like (4 small prey * 75lbs) + (1 medium prey * 120lbs) to get 420lbs of consumed monstergirls), number of companions you personally ate, number of royalty eaten, etc. These stats would then be shown on the game-over screen when the player dies.

I'd rather solve the past location stuff with prose instead. Hinting that a place has been explored before with description seems ideal to more iconography. An end screen is in the works, but I couldn't finish it before the update. Tracking and achievements will be coming as well :)

Etherthedrake wrote:Is there any guide on how to find the Demon Queen to unlock willing prey mode? I'm stumped - i found many queens: Frog, Harpy, Wolf, etc. So far they seem to be deep in a location, surrounded by their lesser counterparts. Some of them are in castles, others are (in case of the frog queen) in a special river structure. But at the Demon Queen, I'm lost..

Best way to find the demon queen is to yell at me to work faster. She's not in yet, and won't be for a year or two at my current pace.

Katar wrote:I love this game, great content.

Only things I could think I'd like would be AI also getting stuffed like the player does?

Also maybe a different UI layout option? Have it be so the text is like along the right side of the screen while the play area is on the left or something? It gets difficult to read and play at the same time sometimes.

Monsters don't really have a stuffed mechanic like the player does. It was considered, but the extra micromanaging seemed like a hassle, and the extra content would have taken forever to write as well. Text along the side is interesting, I'm not the best designer, but I'll see what I can do.

KDzee wrote:I really like the concept of this game and the writing is great. Only things I could ask for are a save feature so I can pick a run up later, and maybe some ability to mod in custom monstergirls or our own writing.

But otherwise the game is fantastic and I look forward to future updates.

Save feature coming soon. Custom writing would be super difficult to allow, but if you're interested in making content for the game, there is a channel in the discord to do so. Just be aware it needs to fit the worldbuilding rules already established.

Are you looking for any specific monstergirl? Much more is planned and they might already be on the roadmap.

Persona59523 wrote:So several questions.
1: Can you allow more customization, like skin-tone, penis size, and so on,(including, but not limited to herms.)

2:Any plan for more type of vore, like you unbirth someone while they were eating you out, or you jump in the air and shoved monster a up your ass.

I purposefully keep a large number of details vague so that the player can imagine them. The only thing known about the protagonist is that they're naked and have hair. Everything else is up to you :)
Herms and nonbinary stuff would balloon my workload and basically make it impossible to release regular content. Just adding in catboys and female protagonists has crippled my pace.

unicorn wrote:I've been playing this off and on all day. I think my prostate must be a desiccated raisin at this point ^^; Just wanted to add to my earlier comment that this game is quite addictive. Probably as much as Corruption of Champions was back in the day, but this has vore!!
I think the systems work quite well, and i love how you can spend time building up you companions and then eventually eat them, and how this kind of becomes necessary once all the regular prey doesn't increase your stats anymore. Bonding with a companion over an extended period of adventuring makes eventually eating them feel that more more special :D

I do wonder a bit if keeping a companion for a while changes how they feel about you, it's hard to tell if the unique dialogues that occasionally pop up are just random or not.

Do you have any intention of adding a "monster manual" or bestiary of some sort to the wiki later on with a list of the possible monsters you could encounter? Roguelikes i've played in the past (well, nethack at least) had a feature like that.

It looks like the map is randomized somewhat, at least mine is arranged differently than the image in your initial post here, as far as i can tell. Just how randomized is it?

I think my only criticism is that the game still refers to monster boys as girls, when it uses pronouns. I assume this is due to adding the option for males later on? It's easy enough to ignore, but it's definitely a little odd.
Also i noticed another little error - when you CV bees, it often says "bat" at the end. I.e: "and the beeboy quicky gets slurpled up! It takes just a moment to convert the bat to splooge."

Oh, and i suppose when you die, the fact that it just kind of fades to black is kind of a letdown, after spending all that time surviving and growing. If you die to a monster that's got the appropriate size/appetite to eat you there ought to be a vore scene as a consolation prize :P At least... if there isn't. Actually i don't think i've died to something the same size as me yet, hmm...

Companions have a few scenes that only trigger after having been in your party for a while. But I do need to write more.

A monster manual is coming, but I also would rather players discover the world through play rather than digesting a wiki of statsheets. Any bestiary that does get made would only display the ones already found in previous playthroughs.

The map is a mixture of dynamic content and hand crafted parts. I have much more to do for making the worlds generated more unique, but I'm at a good start for now.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Etherthedrake » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:12 am

Oh, alright. Thanks for the insight! I shall wait, no matter how long it'll take. Perhaps write some dialogue for the scenes whenever the mechanic does get implemented...

So far the things that are in the game are pretty fun to play around with for a while, no complaints so far. Well.. maybe one. The party members' horny meter rises pretty darn quickly, so it's a bit difficult to keep em in the fight against enemies that use flirt.
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rai32 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:26 am

Is there a way to increase apetite of your followers? I find it annoying that small creatures are esentially capped because they cant eat the higher level medium creatures
Rai32
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:00 pm

Rai32 wrote:Is there a way to increase apetite of your followers? I find it annoying that small creatures are esentially capped because they cant eat the higher level medium creatures

You can fuck any queen into joining your team. By doing so you enable her to be fed to your other followers, they also inherit the increased appetite upon being fed a queen.

Also, Great game btw. Even in it's state you can play and replay it at will. The only thing really, REALLY needed is a way to save your game. That and increasing the size of the UI so we can see more surrounding tiles+Making the map workable with the UI.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:41 pm

yea what GooInABox explained

just wondering, do enemies respawn or they permanent disappear (outside royalty)?
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game