Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore. Sept 2021, Pred UB +Ironman mode!

Postby nukers1 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:21 am

Cant wait for shrink cv hehe
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mysta's Openvore. August 2021, Pred UB +Ironman mode!

Postby Miraak11th » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:01 am

mysta wrote:Openvore update! This one's the pred UB and Ironman update!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/owriai2i ... a.zip/file
New additions are
Spoiler: show
pred ub,
a new prey AV style,
Missy's house,
1 new NPC,
Ironman mode and the ability to turn off respawning npcs.
bugfixes!

There are a few bugs in the old UB scenes, so some of the endings are inaccessible until the new beta comes out (available for patrons very soon! Edit: available now.). This next update will add more UB stuff and add in Taurs/nagas!

Enjoy!

Mysta

How can I turn on/off respawning NPC's? 'cause they're not respawning.
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mysta's Openvore. August 2021, Pred UB +Ironman mode!

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:53 am

Miraak11th wrote: How can I turn on/off respawning NPC's? 'cause they're not respawning.

There's an option for it in the customization room, at the top left. Just go to your house, access your tablet, and you're there.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby mysta » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:28 am

Hansony wrote:
mysta wrote: Issue with NPC images persisting sometimes after scene ends on some peoples systems. I've tried to fix this, but never experience it myself, help? If you have a save with one of these stuck images, please send it to me with a description of what you were doing before it occurred. I hope that will help me fix it! ^^;
May have come up with a fix. Will require changing map to fix error, but still a fix. We'll see in the next update.

How do I best upload save files cause I got a situation where it is recurring consistently?
From the save I have, if I challenge Frie to a fight (in the arena obviously) and win, if I chose [consume them] and then chose [Genitally] - [My dick] and then chose [let them go] she will disappear form the arena after the dialogue is ended and nothing will seem strange, but if I leave and enter the building again, one of the characters in there will be stuck on the screen as if they were having a conversation but without any dialogue and my character still being in my control.
So far only seen it happen with Frie, and only this one time, no idea what extra steps if any caused it or if it is just Frie in general (pretty sure this is my first time challenging her in the arena this update.
I have tried using Mediafire just to see if I can do it right, if it works then it is save 20
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lg67dssjpu520/save
Tried the save, doesn't replicate the error. We'll see if it happens again/to anyone else.

nukers1 wrote:Cant wait for shrink cv hehe
Yup :lol:

DivineSomaCruz wrote:
Miraak11th wrote: How can I turn on/off respawning NPC's? 'cause they're not respawning.

There's an option for it in the customization room, at the top left. Just go to your house, access your tablet, and you're there.
So this only turns off those that have a special ability to respawn. Most NPCs die permanently when they are killed.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Miraak11th » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:08 am

mysta wrote:
Hansony wrote:
mysta wrote: Issue with NPC images persisting sometimes after scene ends on some peoples systems. I've tried to fix this, but never experience it myself, help? If you have a save with one of these stuck images, please send it to me with a description of what you were doing before it occurred. I hope that will help me fix it! ^^;
May have come up with a fix. Will require changing map to fix error, but still a fix. We'll see in the next update.

How do I best upload save files cause I got a situation where it is recurring consistently?
From the save I have, if I challenge Frie to a fight (in the arena obviously) and win, if I chose [consume them] and then chose [Genitally] - [My dick] and then chose [let them go] she will disappear form the arena after the dialogue is ended and nothing will seem strange, but if I leave and enter the building again, one of the characters in there will be stuck on the screen as if they were having a conversation but without any dialogue and my character still being in my control.
So far only seen it happen with Frie, and only this one time, no idea what extra steps if any caused it or if it is just Frie in general (pretty sure this is my first time challenging her in the arena this update.
I have tried using Mediafire just to see if I can do it right, if it works then it is save 20
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lg67dssjpu520/save
Tried the save, doesn't replicate the error. We'll see if it happens again/to anyone else.

nukers1 wrote:Cant wait for shrink cv hehe
Yup :lol:

DivineSomaCruz wrote:

So this only turns off those that have a special ability to respawn. Most NPCs die permanently when they are killed.

Mysta

Which characters can respawn?
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby nukers1 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:38 pm

thetrashman wrote:How do i make money fast?

if you dont want to cheat, the only real way is to grind the gym and hope you dont get eaten in the process, then donate your blood for extra cash, you could do the whole dance thing but idk if that gives money or not
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:26 pm

nukers1 wrote:

if you dont want to cheat, the only real way is to grind the gym and hope you dont get eaten in the process, then donate your blood for extra cash, you could do the whole dance thing but idk if that gives money or not

what part of the gym do you interact with to use it?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby nukers1 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:55 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:
nukers1 wrote:

what part of the gym do you interact with to use it?

i think the desk? i havent touched it too much so im not 100% sure
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:00 pm

Click the tablet on the desk. It'll ask you if you want to work out. Choose Yes, and if you get ambushed, Jump Left.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:59 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:Click the tablet on the desk. It'll ask you if you want to work out. Choose Yes, and if you get ambushed, Jump Left.

is the Ambusher only someone in the gym already or can any of the preds who dislike you enough do it?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:14 pm

Anyone who doesn't have a good relationship with you can ambush you, whether they're already in the Gym/Dance Club or not. In some cases, whether you've eaten them already or not. That part's a bug, though.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:50 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:Anyone who doesn't have a good relationship with you can ambush you, whether they're already in the Gym/Dance Club or not. In some cases, whether you've eaten them already or not. That part's a bug, though.

ahh guessing it's always Oral vore then
UBFanDrake
Participator

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.2 Attack of the half-humans!

Postby mysta » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:56 am

Anyone up for the Openvore general release? https://www.mediafire.com/file/54bw8xgy ... 2.zip/file (Attack of the half-humans :lol: )
This is the Taur/naga update, though there are some UB ads/changes too.
Now, there's a bunch of finickity additions and code refinements so I won't be surprised if there are still some bugs sticking around, but hopefully not!
Unfortunately, I haven't altered pred interactions yet, so they'll just be the standard if you eat a taur/naga for now.
Changelog:

Added 4 new npcs (2 taur, 1 naga, one other)
Added taur/naga compatibility as prey
Added more Ub variety
Added several more images and animation(s?) to existing NPCs
Many bug/typo fixes
Added new forest map in the north
added some vore scene intro variation
Probably some more stuff I'm forgetting
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:14 am

latest release has the new unbirth content kinda bugged after being absorbed in the high relationship state...the screen doesn't fade to black properly and after respawning you don't get any NPC pictures on screen
Firon
---

Postby Asrielbend » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:32 pm

NEVERMIND coo

The update sounds really neat! I like the forest area a lot!
Last edited by Asrielbend on Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asrielbend
Been posting for a bit

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:40 pm

The path next to your house leading north of the town.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:50 pm

mysta wrote:Anyone up for the Openvore general release? https://www.mediafire.com/file/54bw8xgy ... 2.zip/file (Attack of the half-humans :lol: )
This is the Taur/naga update, though there are some UB ads/changes too.
Now, there's a bunch of finickity additions and code refinements so I won't be surprised if there are still some bugs sticking around, but hopefully not!
Unfortunately, I haven't altered pred interactions yet, so they'll just be the standard if you eat a taur/naga for now.
Changelog:

Added 4 new npcs (2 taur, 1 naga, one other)
Added taur/naga compatibility as prey
Added more Ub variety
Added several more images and animation(s?) to existing NPCs
Many bug/typo fixes
Added new forest map in the north
added some vore scene intro variation
Probably some more stuff I'm forgetting

Got Questions, Suggestions and Bugs for ya

First the Bugs:

When absorbed by a pred's womb (in my case the catgirl) it aded to black and took me home but then it started continuing as if i was still in her womb allowing me to ask to be let out or stay longer, further when i spoke to her again and asked for UB she said she didnt have those.

Now the Questions: Does the UB variety only include some different UB texts while inside and the absorbtion/melting if staying too long? also Is it possible to be UB ambushed by a pred?

Suggestions:

Cycling between Asking to be let out and asking to stay longer (so that it cycles from the pred at Strike 2 and Strike 1 warnings for asking to be let out too early) could result in the pred melting you becauseshe just cant reach her satisfaction so she is gonna melt you to do it.

Possibly make it so preds may if they enjoy you inside too much refuse to lt ya out regardless of how much they like you or even right after releasing you or part way put you back in because they change their mind

UB Ambush

maybe Sleeping Ambushes ((sleeping in ya bed carrying the risk of a visitor taking the chance to Oral/AV/UB/CV you, likely an OPT out option for ambushes too as some people may not want it
Last edited by UBFanDrake on Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby swish » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:51 pm

I've noticed a strange bug, seems that no matter if you're full or not, when walking left and right, you will always be full as if you have a prey! Thank you for your continued hard work Mysta! Love all your games :D
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trubot527 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:11 am

quote="swish"]I've noticed a strange bug, seems that no matter if you're full or not, when walking left and right, you will always be full as if you have a prey! Thank you for your continued hard work Mysta! Love all your games :D[/quote]

It could be a character creation issue.
When making your character, on the section with choosing male or female the second set of body types have pred bellies.
Screenshot (53).png

You probably selected one of them when making your character by mistake
Trubot527
Participator

Postby DetonaTuto » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:57 am

Words can't express how much I love this update. It add both monster girls and unbirth absorption, so... yeah. This is just awesome! xD

One question though. Where can I find Missy? She doesn't seem to be in her house and I can't find her anywhere on the map.
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game