Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore (customisable vore game) April V0.121

Postby Jackamoco22 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:55 pm

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! cock vore :-D
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby MadEnough » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:16 am

Something to consider: if you haven't already, it may be worth it to assign a permanent value to the NPCs vore thresholds. A "hit this number/combo of numbers and it becomes possible" value for each. From there, your chances increase the more you beat that number, with a modifier based on friendship level. Right now, it seems like there are just tiers you have to hit, like the 20-29 range and the 30-39 range. It would create a solid ranking for you to organize the NPCs, and it would space out the rewards of voring other characters a bit more. Maybe a place you can pay in-game for a leaderboard of some kind, or specific info on a target.

A problem I have is that some of the like/dislike combos are inaccessible to each other. Like Myst and Kalysta are never both available at once, so you can't get the friendship bonuses for eating one or the other. Similar problem with the digestion time. If you eat Aayla in the day, you barely have time to make it to Anna, and it requires her to be on a good cycle. If there were a way to slow that down, or maybe a choice to digest/not digest up front, that might help out. Other Npcs can ask you to digest them, or rubbing the belly might cause it to begin, prompting the later question of let them go or digest. Maybe if not digesting you can pass 1 day/night cycle and it will trigger a convo with the prey, who will either be upset or relaxed depending on personality/dialogue.
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:54 am

No-One wrote:If you go into the takeout place, you can't leave. The door you came in by doesn't work.

To add to this, the take out scene loops every time you try and enter if you did the take out scene the first time. Not sure if it was intentional or not but it would be nice to enter and not get eaten within seconds and not be able to talk to the counter girl.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby daeway » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:12 pm

Looking at the game it seems to be leaning towards prey content rather than pred content.

Also, I wanted to have the "powerful" setting instead of the "seduction" setting, but it still refers to my character as a "Seducer". I'm not sure what's happening :/
daeway
Participator

Postby daeway » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:16 pm

The character can insult the npcs, but they can't compliment them? It would be nice to say Mysti looks nice or tell her joke.
daeway
Participator

Re: Mysta's Openvore (customisable Vgame) 14/4/21 TweaksV0.1

Postby mysta » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:48 am

Woo, Openvore tweaks are already here.
I got a few sensible suggestions that it wasn't too much of a faff to add in solutions for. Plus, I can now stop people going into the takeaway (despite my warning) :lol: .
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9vn8sr5d ... 2.zip/file
Changes:
Spoiler: show
Made it easier to jump away and escape a pred at the gym/nightclub
Allowed stat increase if you escape a pred while working out in the gym.
Stopped escaping a pred while dancing in the Nightclub from making you too put-out to dance again.
Lowered slightly how likely NPCs are to be aggressive.
Raised the boost cap for stats to 25, the soft cap to 50(power only) and harder cap to 75.
Added a delaying digestion pred mechanic
Added a few less aggressive NPCs (basically a bit of prey fodder :-D ) and added a Prey-only NPC mechanic.
Added the (temporary) ability to complement NPCs with a small chance to gain seduction if successful (I intend to expand this and the insult system so that you can choose specific things to say to each NPC, with different results depending on personality)

Hopefully these are sufficient to make things seem a little fairer and more manageable for now.

Mysta

daeway wrote:Looking at the game it seems to be leaning towards prey content rather than pred content.
Also, I wanted to have the "powerful" setting instead of the "seduction" setting, but it still refers to my character as a "Seducer". I'm not sure what's happening :/

Yeah, that's just the basic character class for all players for now. The powerful just lets you start with more 'power' stat (check these in the mirror). I'm not going to fiddle much with class/combat stuff until I add in the fighting pit area.
As for prey/pred content. I dunno, It definitely has more Pred stuff than my other games. I'm trying to keep the pred/prey options fairly balanced, but I guess more text is required for the prey side as I don't have the player actions to make the story for me! Maybe it'll feel more preddy with these tweaks, and definitely when I add some comeback mechanics, when fighting off another pred, and maybe managing in an extra prey.
Jackamoco22 wrote:YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! cock vore :-D

Yup. :D
WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:
mysta wrote:
I'm guessing you're playing a character without a cock? I'll have to look into this one. ^^; Hope those sound sensible!Mysta
Actually I was playing a character with only a cock, no vagina brests or tails, i probably should have mentioned that.

I found and hopefully fixed this, it was an error that made only herms work ^^; (guess what I'd tested it with...)
Dotsu wrote:See it might be limiting yes but as a huge martial arts nerd i cant just ignore the fact like in real life your body frame dose have a huge influence on how much strength and power one has.

I see where you're coming from here but this game already has vore, magic and sci-fi bullshit going on. I don't think having some small, powerful characters is is too much of a stretch. In fact, I think it is fun. :-D
thdergonberg wrote:how do i get the NPCs to eat me in different ways when i offer myself to them, they only seam to have the oral option.

That's the only option you can pick for now but, if they don't like you, they might not give you a choice. :wink:
MadEnough wrote:Something to consider: if you haven't already, it may be worth it to assign a permanent value to the NPCs vore thresholds.
A problem I have is that some of the like/dislike combos are inaccessible to each other.

I'm not 100% sure what you're going for. Maybe you're suggesting I make NPCs easier to beat the more you try, or the game is already working like you're suggesting?
I've added in a digestion delaying mechanic.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Codexwakia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:57 am

really loving this game, other than the fact that all but one or two of the Npcs say the exact same thing like some unnerving hivemind. but that aside I came across some bugs that need squashing

1.RAKE cosplaying as Gandalf is getting on my nerves he is always in the way to Anna's house. I tried eating him to get rid of him but he respawned the next day as a non interactable object.

2.For some reason certain Npcs really like hogging the limelight, even after their scene you just cant get their models of of the screen. normally it can be canceled by talking to another npc but I've noticed that penny's image completely soft locked me.
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:37 am

Codexwakia wrote:really loving this game, other than the fact that all but one or two of the Npcs say the exact same thing like some unnerving hivemind. but that aside I came across some bugs that need squashing
1.RAKE cosplaying as Gandalf is getting on my nerves he is always in the way to Anna's house. I tried eating him to get rid of him but he respawned the next day as a non interactable object.
2.For some reason certain Npcs really like hogging the limelight, even after their scene you just cant get their models of of the screen. normally it can be canceled by talking to another npc but I've noticed that penny's image completely soft locked me.

Yeah, that will happen until the variety builds into crazy levels.
1 and 2 are likely caused by the same issue (other than Rake's placement, which has now been altered.), I think it may be something to do with how your PC processes things at a different speed to mine. The result of this being a few processes don't finish before others do and the images remain. I've seen things like this from a few people and am keen to find a solution.
What are your switches set to (have you changed any from the default)? Can you send me a save with one of the images still on screen? What precisely did you do before the error occurred, I'm presuming get digested by someone, then you walk outside and the image appears on screen? What sort of computer are you using to play? ^^;

Hopefully I can sort this out with help from some affected users, as I don't seem to be able to replicate the error myself!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VVVx » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:48 am

2 things: The Discord invite is expired, and I also can't seem to figure out how to finalize a selection or choices for a character in the menu.
VVVx
Participator

Postby VVVx » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:56 am

Ah - it seems the color options don't work yet?
VVVx
Participator

Postby Jackamoco22 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:48 pm

Forgot to say this in
Jackamoco22 wrote:YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! cock vore :-D

Thanks a lot for adding a date/version in the title I appreciate it a ton!
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForggotenPrey » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:59 pm

So I found a "bug?" where everytime I exit Kalysta's interaction box her disposition resets to zero as if I never interacted with her outside our introduction.

Edit: apparently this applies to all the NPC's if this not a bug sorry for bumping the thread
ForggotenPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:41 am

Can someone send me their save file with the character having max states or having every npc to be friends with you? There are certain characters i want to interact if they are friends with you. I would apricate it if someone sent me their save files with all of the npc to be friends with you.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jackamoco22 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:00 am

LazyLegion95 wrote:Can someone send me their save file with the character having max states or having every npc to be friends with you? There are certain characters i want to interact if they are friends with you. I would apricate it if someone sent me their save files with all of the npc to be friends with you.

Use this https://www.saveeditonline.com/ it allows u to edit game values like ur party's stats and items as well as misc values
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:42 am

Jackamoco22 wrote:
LazyLegion95 wrote:Can someone send me their save file with the character having max states or having every npc to be friends with you? There are certain characters i want to interact if they are friends with you. I would apricate it if someone sent me their save files with all of the npc to be friends with you.

Use this https://www.saveeditonline.com/ it allows u to edit game values like ur party's stats and items as well as misc values

Thanks for the website. I really needed it!
Last edited by Mitsukiboozle on Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Midir » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:50 am

Did a test run and I am fond of the idea, will try it more for sure~
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby noilylo » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:05 pm

Hi there! as great as the game look so far I just can't understand how it works x)
I might be a little retarder but beside asking random facts at people and offering myself as a meal or pissing them off, I got no idea what I'm supposed to do o.o
Is there any tuto or someone could explain me?
noilylo
Been posting for a bit

Postby jasamprn » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:24 pm

Who can currently perform cock vore? Most NPCs will only oral on winding them up, other then anna who does anal.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rayo » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:30 pm

noilylo wrote:Hi there! as great as the game look so far I just can't understand how it works x)
I might be a little retarder but beside asking random facts at people and offering myself as a meal or pissing them off, I got no idea what I'm supposed to do o.o
Is there any tuto or someone could explain me?

You can also build your Strength up by going to the Gym
Build your Seduction up by going to the Night Club
But other than that, at its core the game is to build (or destroy) relationships with the NPCs and see the various vore scenarios that can unfold

jasamprn wrote:Who can currently perform cock vore? Most NPCs will only oral on winding them up, other then anna who does anal.

As far as I know, it's currently
Astolfo
Anna (yes, she does cock vore and anal vore)
Zagareus
and Nevi
Rayo
---

Postby vgove » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:25 pm

when will all vore types be fully implamented?
vgove
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game