Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore (extremely customisable vore game)

Postby mysta » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:24 am

For those that aren't privy to the Patreon posts:
Now that the base systems are there, I think the next steps (other than fixing/refining what's there) are to add more variety to make the game more fun/dynamic with scenes being more tailored to NPC personality traits and their relationship with you. :-D
Then maybe we'll look at adding more vore types (CV UB shrinking etc)
Then working on adding companion functionality.

Jackamoco22 wrote:Any chance for CV? Because I love how you do your cv Ex. Ali in MMA2

SputnikDX wrote:Will this allow for size difference or macro/micro?

Yes to both of these, I will implement more vore types after increasing the variety in the existing ones.
If anyone can figure out how to auto-generate a tiny player sprite from character creator ex, that would be great ^^;

DarkPinkie wrote:
YaBoi42069 wrote:Hi there, a small bug to report, it seems using the add trait to army command doesn't work with the Prey trait. It adds the trait, but all the units are still able to vore.

Oh god, this is making me laugh unreasonably much.

I'm guessing wrong thread, probably looking for 'vore war'? viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53707 :lol:

I'll keep working then...

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:48 am

Will there be breast vore too?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:15 am

i keep an eye on it, looks great so far, like ur other games
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby daeway » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:20 pm

I would LOVE to play a game like this! Developing my own predator to choose, corner, capture, and consume a countless number of prey sounds amazing!
daeway
Participator

Postby Jackamoco22 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:15 pm

Souls6 wrote:Will there be breast vore too?

I'd have to assume yes as Mysta said they will add more vore types once they have more of the current types
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Meozlord » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:35 am

This sounds really interesting, I've never heard of a vore game which lets you customize almost everything (except VoreWar and Unbridled Hedonism) .
It could be a new thing that could inspire other games.
I really wish you luck with this project, I'm pretty sure everyone wants a game with this much customization.
Meozlord
New to the forum

Postby Jackamoco22 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:12 pm

Meozlord wrote:This sounds really interesting, I've never heard of a vore game which lets you customize almost everything (except VoreWar and Unbridled Hedonism) .
It could be a new thing that could inspire other games.
I really wish you luck with this project, I'm pretty sure everyone wants a game with this much customization.

This game is pretty customizable
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59867
You just have to fiddle with some things.
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:15 pm

gonna keep an eye on this, Mysta does great work so I'm looking forward to this
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby clone4000 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:32 pm

Sounds good. I'll wait until its opened up to us plebs.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:41 pm

Wonder if the only adjustable thing you can do is your player.... or will be you be able to customize the NPCs about?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby voreftw » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:43 pm

Definitely keeping my eyes on this post :3. Your content is great as ever mysta, just make sure you always make some time for yourself :P, you spoil us.
voreftw
Participator

Postby Meozlord » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:54 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Wonder if the only adjustable thing you can do is your player.... or will be you be able to customize the NPCs about?

I'm pretty sure that's either impossible, or really hard to do with an engine such as rpgmaker, it could probably be done? But I don't think that will happen.
Meozlord
New to the forum

Postby Spartagamer6 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:20 am

In future update can have WG? or isn't impossible add this fetish ?
Spartagamer6
New to the forum

Postby VrangrGata » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:55 am

Will this game have scat?

It looks so nice, i cant wait to give it a try
VrangrGata
New to the forum

Postby swish » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:23 am

Very hype for this, like Vore War which I love but open world.
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby bartek21 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:47 am

A very interesting idea.
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:45 pm

Looks to be a great idea.
A few questions

1 Will it contain Chain events, like you first need to trigger or do event A034 to find event U149.
{including time related events}
A=Anal vore
U= Unbirth.

2 Is it Fully open world {opposite of Question 1} where you can go everywhere you want, trigger ANY event whenever you want, no matter the ingame time.
3 Is it possible if for example you say NO to triggering trap events, to change it during gameplay, so those events still trigger?
4 Like MMA2 will you respawn at a location, without triggering the death screen?
5 Is it not a idea to make a few to a lot of Blank Vore states/placeholders, that can later be replaced with images?
6 are there item related events in the game,{like have bottle of Coke, to drigger a vore event, where you get shrunken down, and added as a snack to the drink?}
7 Are there any known bugs that people cannot reproduce, or are hard to reproduce?
maybe we can help find the root cause of it.
darknessblades
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:57 pm

Damn Mysta this is an impressive idea, I'm looking forward to seeing how it works and plays when it is finally finished
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby mysta » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:56 am

Jackamoco22 wrote:
Souls6 wrote:Will there be breast vore too?

I'd have to assume yes as Mysta said they will add more vore types once they have more of the current types

That is the plan, yes!

Meozlord wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Wonder if the only adjustable thing you can do is your player.... or will be you be able to customize the NPCs about?

I'm pretty sure that's either impossible, or really hard to do with an engine such as rpgmaker, it could probably be done? But I don't think that will happen.

Definitely not a priority, especially as that would mean having to devise a way to have custom images produced, which would basically entail producing a dress-up game. ^^;

VrangrGata wrote:Will this game have scat?
It looks so nice, i cant wait to give it a try

Yes, disposal is a toggleable option.

darknessblades wrote:Looks to be a great idea.
A few questions
1 Will it contain Chain events, like you first need to trigger or do event A034 to find event U149.
{including time related events}
A=Anal vore
U= Unbirth.
2 Is it Fully open world {opposite of Question 1} where you can go everywhere you want, trigger ANY event whenever you want, no matter the ingame time.
3 Is it possible if for example you say NO to triggering trap events, to change it during gameplay, so those events still trigger?
4 Like MMA2 will you respawn at a location, without triggering the death screen?
5 Is it not a idea to make a few to a lot of Blank Vore states/placeholders, that can later be replaced with images?
6 are there item related events in the game,{like have bottle of Coke, to trigger a vore event, where you get shrunken down, and added as a snack to the drink?}
7 Are there any known bugs that people cannot reproduce, or are hard to reproduce?
maybe we can help find the root cause of it.

1) Event chains are only used to progress through a particular scene. Some times you might have to build up or reduce a NPC relationship to trigger certain variations. Nothing time related as of now. AV is implemented unbirth is not yet.
2)Technically yes, though the world is very small at the moment, for ease of initial development.
3)You can disable certain genders from appearing, if that's what you're asking (and change the options later if you want).
4)Yes, if you die it acts as if the interaction that killed you didn't happen.
5)I have scripted it so that, during certain points, if an image for a particular character state is present, then it will be displayed.
6)Not yet, likely will be in the future.
7)There will likely be many niche bugs. I've added in a screen-capture system to help with bug reporting though.

Development is progressing well! The scripted bits are a lot more refined than my original betas and I'm adding in about 2x more variety. :-D

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:16 am

This sounds like an amazing and ambitious idea.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game