Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore (customisable Vgame) 14/4/21 TweaksV0.1

Postby Dotsu » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:35 pm

As to what you said on my OCD levels an strong small characters. In the sense of all the sci-fi magic an other stuff yeah that can indeed explain it all away but at that point id like a bio or something in somewhere explaining that.

Actually that would be neat is if you build a bio over time or if you get friendly or a npc hates you enough you can get information about them (theroized strength preferances an all) i feel having your own "bingo book" of all npcs could be fun.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby mysta » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:21 am

There's a new beta on Patreon, so a few neat new features should be coming your way soon. (or now if you want to support the game :lol: )

noilylo wrote:I might be a little retarder but beside asking random facts at people and offering myself as a meal or pissing them off, I got no idea what I'm supposed to do o.o
Is there any tuto or someone could explain me?
That's basically the game, just playing around chatting to and eating/getting eaten by people. You can grind stats/money in a few ways, but it's basically just a vore playground.

jasamprn wrote:Who can currently perform cock vore? Most NPCs will only oral on winding them up, other then anna who does anal.

Anyone with a cock can, most things like AV and CV require people to be aggressive or to dislike you in the current iteration. (New update adds willing CV btw.) So try pissing some people off and see what happens.

vgove wrote:when will all vore types be fully implamented?

Good question. It depends on what you ean by 'fully implemented'. I intend to continually add more variety to everything. OV, AV and CV are mostly done for a first pass, only willing AV left after the latest beta). I've started on macro/micro in the beta and UB is next on the agenda. I'll probably pause adding in new ones after those and make sure enough variety is available before going for more niche ones.

Dotsu wrote:Actually that would be neat is if you build a bio over time or if you get friendly or a npc hates you enough you can get information about them (theroized strength preferances an all) i feel having your own "bingo book" of all npcs could be fun.
So, Iv'e actualy added something like this in MMA2 before, and I've got a prototype in the beta right now (more info added with increased friendship).

See you soon for the update!
Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Sat May 08, 2021 7:44 am

Love this game and waiting to see more of it in the future. So I don't want to sound like I'm trying to rush you but, want will be the focus for the next update? Will you add more vore options for the NPC/MC, or will you be adding more characters? Either one is fine for me. You don't have to give me an answer if you don't wanna, I was just curious. Either way, amazing game you made!!!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby karlson2 » Mon May 10, 2021 6:36 am

A great concept, love the idea! I played around with the idea to make my ownRPG game a few months back but backed away from the idea, because of the learning curve and complexity of RPG maker.
But this seems all very easily accessible, cant wait for the updates!
karlson2
New to the forum

Re: Mysta's Openvore (customisable Vgame) May update! V0.13

Postby mysta » Fri May 14, 2021 6:38 am

Woo new update here! New features, so old saves 100% will not work.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/auo0s27b ... 3.zip/file

Spoiler: show
Changes:
Added male belly sprite
added the ability to hide the text box (right click or press h)
added in shrinking mechanic
Coded in a demo macro micro route (as prey) as it was easier to do than blocking access off completely while I continue writing. Post-disposal text is still same as same-size atm.
Also added in the willing 'friendly' CV route.
added in suitable text for the takeaway scene, enough to properly release it to you guys.
Also added in an animated belly image for one of the NPCs.
added more greeting text variety to make the NPCs more unique from the start.
added NPC log book. I'm adding this in now as it requires a save reset too, so better to get it out of the way with the shrinking one...
There's a lot of new features, so unfortunately this means they're quite bare-boned atm. These additions are a little prey focused, but I did just add in a bunch of pred-focused tweaks mid-month last time. Don't worry, the fighting pit is the next feature location on the agenda and I'm already working on expanding OV options for next update!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Mon May 17, 2021 2:36 am

Love the concept of the project ^^
It's still pretty early in development and rough around the edges but the scenes are really enjoyable...

Bug(?) section

1)I do not know if it is a bug or not, but i've noted this about the CV scenes: some NPCs(namely Zero, Anna and Nevi) will not melt me even if i stay still or i pleasure them. It might be cause they like me a lot, but Astolfo also has the friendship lines and he'll digest me normally if i use the wait or pleasure options after being consumed.

2) Every now and then, the images of the NPCs get bugged and stay on screen. It takes a few dialogue interactions or gym /poledance activity(but it doesn't always work)

3) Sprint only works inside the gym
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jackamoco22 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:50 am

Tankistami wrote:Love the concept of the project ^^
It's still pretty early in development and rough around the edges but the scenes are really enjoyable...

Bug(?) section

1)I do not know if it is a bug or not, but i've noted this about the CV scenes: some NPCs(namely Zero, Anna and Nevi) will not melt me even if i stay still or i pleasure them. It might be cause they like me a lot, but Astolfo also has the friendship lines and he'll digest me normally if i use the wait or pleasure options after being consumed.

2) Every now and then, the images of the NPCs get bugged and stay on screen. It takes a few dialogue interactions or gym /poledance activity(but it doesn't always work)

I can confirm #s 2 and 3 but for your first one you have to struggle before going in and they will ask if you want out. Just say no I was nervous and repeat until the let them option changes to some like dont resist and then after you are in there for 2 or 3 turns you will be churned up. Hope this helps
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby daeway » Mon May 17, 2021 8:10 pm

How does the shrinking mechanic work (I don't have the patreon version)?
daeway
Participator

Postby Platinumvore6779 » Mon May 17, 2021 11:41 pm

Nothing against gingers buttt Annie hardknock mountain gremlin needs to buzz off had 29 toughness than she reset everything I DIDN'T KNOW THEY COULD DO THAT?!!??!?!? Otherwise amazing myst as usual.
Platinumvore6779
New to the forum

Postby Ryuuenzan » Tue May 18, 2021 12:39 am

So might just be my opinion personally, but I would like to suggest having the initial introduction having no negative/positive relation effects. while im sure some dont mind randomly getting nommed with no warning, I personally try to talk to new npcs, without having any knowledge of the interactions. having them "angry" just because I talked with their rival character doesnt exactly seem right.
Ryuuenzan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Tue May 18, 2021 2:56 am

Jackamoco22 wrote:I can confirm #s 2 and 3 but for your first one you have to struggle before going in and they will ask if you want out. Just say no I was nervous and repeat until the let them option changes to some like dont resist and then after you are in there for 2 or 3 turns you will be churned up. Hope this helps

Thank you for the quick answer, i had thought about doing that, but didn't want to try cause i thought it would decrese their attitude towards me... (to me) it's a bit odd that they always get you out even if they specify that if you ask they will gladly melt you ^^
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby nukers1 » Tue May 18, 2021 1:55 pm

Does this work on a mobile emulator or no
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Wed May 19, 2021 4:12 pm

ya i def can't even find astolfo... hehe
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Asrielbend » Wed May 19, 2021 7:25 pm

I noticed the phone in the characters home who we play as. Does that mean somewhere in the future we'll be able to invite NPC's over to the home?
Also will there be another section to the map? I assume there will be though I still want to check just incase there won't be.
Asrielbend
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rayo » Wed May 19, 2021 8:27 pm

Evilpancake wrote:ya i def can't even find astolfo... hehe

He's in one of the houses during the day
Rayo
---

Postby mysta » Tue May 25, 2021 3:41 am

Jackamoco22 wrote:
Tankistami wrote:Love the concept of the project ^^
Bug(?) section

I can confirm #s 2 and 3 but for your first one you have to struggle before going in and they will ask if you want out. Just say no I was nervous and repeat until the let them option changes to some like dont resist and then after you are in there for 2 or 3 turns you will be churned up. Hope this helps

1) there are options for the CV scene, as outlined, but perhaps I should just put in a 'churn me' choice too. :-D
2) *Sigh* I was hoping I had fixed this, but it seems like a persistent bug for some people. I do not experience this at all whenever/however I playtest. Pleasegive details is this happens to you! (What switches you have chosen in the options menu, what interaction did you just have etc. E.g. I have default options but with disposal off and it happened to Astolfo's image when I re-enter his map after I was digested when he attacked and AV'd me.)
3) The sprint being off on most maps is intentional. I want a slower game pace/feel. Maybe I'll alter this if I make a bigger map.

Platinumvore6779 wrote:Nothing against gingers buttt Annie hardknock mountain gremlin needs to buzz off had 29 toughness than she reset everything I DIDN'T KNOW THEY COULD DO THAT?!!??!?!? Otherwise amazing myst as usual.

Ah, this is a bug in the non-disposal digestion route. Sorry! Fixed for next time.

Ryuuenzan wrote:So might just be my opinion personally, but I would like to suggest having the initial introduction having no negative/positive relation effects. while im sure some dont mind randomly getting nommed with no warning, I personally try to talk to new npcs, without having any knowledge of the interactions. having them "angry" just because I talked with their rival character doesnt exactly seem right.

So, they don't have prior knowledge. Some NPCs are just more aggressive and will jump you for no reason if they don't know you. I've made these be more out of the way/come out at night.

Asrielbend wrote:I noticed the phone in the characters home who we play as. Does that mean somewhere in the future we'll be able to invite NPC's over to the home?
Also will there be another section to the map? I assume there will be though I still want to check just incase there won't be.

Both of these are options for the future. I'm gonna prioritise more interaction variety for a bit after the fighting pit feature location though. (instead of more locations) :-D

Development is going pretty well, I've already mostly sorted the fighting pit (that was a major faff to code). I've also been adding more OV as pred options and added a wiling AV prey path too.

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed May 26, 2021 12:48 am

Not sure how to access the shrinking mechanic if it is even available yet
Yoshi174
Participator

Re: Mysta's Openvore (customisable Vgame) Bonus Character po

Postby mysta » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:52 am

So I'm adding openvore bonus NPC polls to the Patreon, but I decide I'd let you guys ick something too! So you get to decide on an MMA2 character to add. :-D Maybe more than one if it's popular...
So, there's also a wholly new NPC poll on the Patreon, along with the new MMA2 beta and the photo-edit sequel, if you want to check it out. :lol: The Openvore fighting pit update update will come out on there in a week or two as well.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing who you choose! You can pick any 2 by the way.
Feel free to leave character suggestions for the next time I do one of these!

Yoshi174 wrote:Not sure how to access the shrinking mechanic if it is even available yet

You need to buy the shrink aid from the vending machine and use it from the item menu.

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby chefjellyguy » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:43 am

can you add what series the characters are from so we know who exactly we are voting for?
chefjellyguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:17 pm

chefjellyguy wrote:can you add what series the characters are from so we know who exactly we are voting for?

So, these are all characters from my other game, Mysta's Myst adventure 2. So, that series. ^^;
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game