Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby DraconicSyntax » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:02 pm

This may not be the best place for this, but not sure where else to ask.

Hopped back into Skyrim again for the first time in a while, my last modded build was pretty stable so thought I could save myself the hassle of rebuilding anything. Skyrim modding being Skyrim modding, this still meant I had to do some tune ups and update a few other things since I haven't played since before the anniversary update (though am staying on the regular SSE version).

My issue is that somewhere along the way, the belly physics got messed up. Not sure if this is directly a devourment related thing or what - Devourment itself seems to work just fine, bellies included, but characters that AREN'T carrying prey would normally still have belly physics/collisions (good for those post weight gain bellies and whatnot) thanks to CBPC/SMP or the CBBE 3BA mod having physics for the belly included. The weird thing is that when nude, the belly physics (minus collisions) work fine, and when in armor, the ARMOR's belly region will still jiggle as it's supposed to, but the actual body/skin underneath does not. I didn't even know they were still treated as seperate meshes when armor is worn, and I've found nothing on the internet of people having the same issue.

All in all my modded build isn't too heavy, most anything that changes physics/collisions/bodies is something I had to install for Devourment, and the rest of my mods shouldn't tangle with any systems of Devourment or bodies/physics.
The relevant mods I have here besides Devourment and its dependancies are CBBE 3BA, Remodled armor for CBBE SSE, CBPC physics, and HDT-SMP physics.

I think the issue started after I changed what slider sets overrided others when doing a batch build in Bodyslide, but I can't for the life of me remember what they were originally since whatever I changed them to broke things, so I've set it back so that Devourment 3BA Allsliders and anything marked CT77 take priority. The only other options for overrides it gives besides some test files I made is for CBBE vanilla outfits, which I didn't think I'd ever installed. As it is, everything works EXCEPT belly physics while in armor (though again the armor's belly region itself still has physics), and it definitely worked before without issue for a long time with the same setup (and a similar setup in a previous modded build).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby CaptainSisko » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:45 pm

Borfin wrote: I'd also highly recommend installing Trivu's Vanilla Vore Morphs as well so that your bellies don't stick through your clothing, but that's up to you at that point.

Can somebody point me in the direction of this mod? google sux sometimes.

i would also like to note that Yiffy Age did indeed update a few months ago, after i informed them on their LoversLab page of a bug related to Saints and Seducers. experimental patch for it is a new add-on.
CaptainSisko
New to the forum

Postby Asafen » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:15 pm

So I've been trying to get the belly morph working, and I've got a belly, but it doesn't shrink with digestion. I don't have performance mode on and I used the build morphs option in bodyslide, so I'm not sure what's going wrong.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby CaptainSisko » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:43 pm

when you built the morphs in bodyslide, did you "batch build"?
CaptainSisko
New to the forum

Postby CaptainSisko » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:57 pm

i also have a new question. how do i get a correct-looking belly with Yiffy Age and while wearing outfits?
CaptainSisko
New to the forum

Postby Asafen » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:24 pm

CaptainSisko wrote:when you built the morphs in bodyslide, did you "batch build"?

Yep. I'm going to the MacrossBellyF-VoreOnly outfit, putting the vore slider to 90%, (0 gives no belly, so I don't think it's that) build morphs is toggled, batch build with the default selection, and then there's a static belly when I eat someone in-game. This is after doing the batch builds with morphs for just the non-vore, CBBE body physics.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby CaptainSisko » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:55 pm

i think that the "vore only" setting is your problem. try batch building the other one, and you might have better luck.
CaptainSisko
New to the forum

Postby Asafen » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:49 pm

CaptainSisko wrote:i think that the "vore only" setting is your problem. try batch building the other one, and you might have better luck.

Tried that. Same result.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby CaptainSisko » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:05 pm

ok. so, go back and check all the Devourment options for the batch build. you get the "pick one, there's conflicts" dialogue box. the ones that I picked when setting up devourment were:

DevourmentSE - 3BAv2
DevourmentSE - Male AllSliders
DevourmentSE - MacrossBellyF
DevourmentSE - MacrossBellyM
DevourmentSE - SkepticMech-StruggleBelly

though i think that for the top one you could probably just use DevourmentSE - CBBE AllSliders, or its 3BA variation.
CaptainSisko
New to the forum

Postby Asafen » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:55 pm

That didn't work either, same static result.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby CaptainSisko » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:35 pm

do you also have any kind of pregnancy mods installed? if so, one of them may be over-writing devourment.
CaptainSisko
New to the forum

Postby Asafen » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:32 pm

CaptainSisko wrote:do you also have any kind of pregnancy mods installed? if so, one of them may be over-writing devourment.

The only mods I have are the requirements for Devourment plus some QoL stuff like Alt start. The only things affecting character models are CBBE, Bodyslide, and devourment itself.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Isha » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:55 pm

Just a heads-up: I've uploaded a small update for Blood of the Hunter that adds an 'escape hatch' for Bleak Falls Barrow, just in case the claw gets digested during the quest.

The link is in my signature.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby LetozMira » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:06 pm

Hello,

Sorry if the question was already asked, didn't found any answer after some research.
Is there already a conversion of Coldsteelj sliders (SSBBW2 / SSBBW3) to work with the weight morph option ? As i really like thoses sliders (they're are pretty the bests).
I made a rapid conversion to test if it was possible and it seems so :
https://imgur.com/a/TYu0Q8I

Or do i have to make my owns conversions of aalllll outfits ?
LetozMira
New to the forum

Postby Theman112 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:11 pm

I am very dumb is there an updated guide on how to install this mod and get it working? Im using skyrim SE with the latest patches
Theman112
New to the forum

Postby SymLeikill » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:50 pm

So I have been looking around, and since I haven't found a answer I will ask here. I am wondering if someone has made a patch for devourment refactor for the SE mod "Giantess Mod - Size Matters". Devourment refactor uses the Setscale() variable to do it's calculations on size difference, but Size Matters uses the "NPC Root [Root]" node scale to do it's calculation for size difference and size changing. Because of this devourment refactor does not notice the size difference from Size Matters, and will not change stomach capacity with that mod.

I am mainly curious if someone has already made a patch for this, as it would be easier then learning how to make a patch myself from scratch, with no prior mod creation knowledge.

For those just curious about the mod, here it is. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... escription
SymLeikill
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:50 pm

SymLeikill wrote:So I have been looking around, and since I haven't found a answer I will ask here. I am wondering if someone has made a patch for devourment refactor for the SE mod "Giantess Mod - Size Matters". Devourment refactor uses the Setscale() variable to do it's calculations on size difference, but Size Matters uses the "NPC Root [Root]" node scale to do it's calculation for size difference and size changing. Because of this devourment refactor does not notice the size difference from Size Matters, and will not change stomach capacity with that mod.

I am mainly curious if someone has already made a patch for this, as it would be easier then learning how to make a patch myself from scratch, with no prior mod creation knowledge.

For those just curious about the mod, here it is. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... escription

Nice catch, there will be a patch for this included with AE Alpha 4 - coming soon to stores and github near you. Here's a link to the discord as well, so you can escape this... Place... https://discord.gg/R9AF7adFk4
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lazerkid101 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:16 pm

so is it possible to get a weight morph for creatures or do i have to make the morphs myself in outfit studio
(i tried and the wolf became a ballon when i was done)
lazerkid101
New to the forum

Postby fireball3643 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:26 am

Hey all, so I have a minor problem. I would ask this on the discord server, but I don't know how to get to there. In my MCM menu, I'm missing all the General Settings when I click on it. Some of the other ones appear, but general and a couple others just wont load and I cant edit them. Anyone got a solution or had this problem before?
fireball3643
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:34 am

lazerkid101 wrote:so is it possible to get a weight morph for creatures or do i have to make the morphs myself in outfit studio
(i tried and the wolf became a ballon when i was done)

You'd have to do it yourself at the moment, though I know a few people in the discord were working on such things.

fireball3643 wrote:Hey all, so I have a minor problem. I would ask this on the discord server, but I don't know how to get to there. In my MCM menu, I'm missing all the General Settings when I click on it. Some of the other ones appear, but general and a couple others just wont load and I cant edit them. Anyone got a solution or had this problem before?

I posted a link to the discord two posts up from yours. I can't provide good help without knowing what version of the mod you're using, but I'm going to randomly guess that you're using the latest SE build; which would mean you have the wrong version of MCM Helper. Try version 1.3.0.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game