Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby estadio » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:03 am

is the one on the main page is latest devourment mod? or there is update on discord? haven't play skyrim and didn't check any devourment mods development since last month
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby lati65 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:29 am

I finally decided to get back to Skyrim and after getting some stuff straight i am having a odd bug or glitch or where all the stuff in the MCM menu for devourment is listed as stuff like $DVT Stats and when i click the one thing that pops up it says to "check JSON Syntax" whatever that is. Does anyone know how to fix this?
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:48 am

lati65 wrote:I finally decided to get back to Skyrim and after getting some stuff straight i am having a odd bug or glitch or where all the stuff in the MCM menu for devourment is listed as stuff like $DVT Stats and when i click the one thing that pops up it says to "check JSON Syntax" whatever that is. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Go here, make a copy of this file, and change ENGLIGH to the language that you're playing the game in. If that doesn't fix it, or you're playing the game in English, then make sure that you have all the dependencies installed correctly, MCM Helper especially.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (20.64 KiB) Viewed 2004 times

Edit because I'm an imbecile and forgot to attach the picture lol
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Golnor » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:32 pm

Ojikori wrote:So is there anyway to make the weight gained from your vorish exploits stick around? It doesn't seem my character has been gaining any weight that well...sticks?

I can think of two ways to do this. One way is to adjust the vanilla weight gain (in the VSF SFX and misc settings) to anything other than 0. This will cause your characters weight slider to increase with every meal. So if you use bodyslide to set the 0 weight body to skinny and the 100 weight body to fat, this will cause your character to gain weight over time. Note that all characters in game have a weight assigned to them, and some of them are at 100 already. Lydia is one of them, so be prepared for Lydia to be fat if you do this. Also note that this change will be permanent, and you cannot adjust your character's weight down afterwards. Well, unless you open the console, type "showracemenu", and directly mess with the weight slider.

The second way is using the weightmanager doohicky. In it's settings menu, turn on Player weight morphs, then start messing with the weight loss settings. The weight loss setting is how much weight you lose per update, and the weight update timing is how often it updates (In in game hours). Setting weight loss lower or increasing the update timing will cause your character to lose weight slower. I think you can mess with what sliders go up and down in the Female/Male weight morphs menu, but I never messed with that so I dunno. You could also mess with the other sliders in the weightmanager menu if you wanted, but do read the little tooltips at the bottom.

I'm pretty sure that the second way does need you to do check the "Build Morphs" box in bodyslide. Maybe. I dunno. Probably won't hurt.

Edit: misspelled some things and I hated that.

Also I have a question. Would it be possible to combine multiple poos into one Giga-poo? After clearing a dungeon or bandit camp I find it a bit annoying to have to carefully spread out the poos so I don't miss something I would want. Yes, I know there's a way to add the items directly to my inventory, but I don't wanna have to clear out a bunch of random crap every so often.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:18 pm

PlayerXxX wrote:Hey everyone. Any chance someone might give me some sort of guide on how to remake outfits for Devourment 3BAv2 body? Or maybe at least direct me to some general guide?

As a quick rundown of the long and painful method I decided to go with, here are the steps:
Spoiler: show
1. Open Outfit Studio
2. Click "File" and then "Load Project". (I know "new project" is highlighted, but choose "load")
Remove1.PNG
Remove1.PNG (18.63 KiB) Viewed 1923 times

3. Next, pick the file you want to change. In this case, I will change "BD 3BA Archmage", added by BDs Armour and Clothes Replacer CBBE 3BBB: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518
Remove2.PNG
Remove2.PNG (38.32 KiB) Viewed 1923 times

- You will get a window like this, so just double click on something that covers the torso. Such as "Archmage robe" or "Archmage robe 2" here. Converting the boots is pointless, same for the hood, so don't bother with those.
- I will be doing the "Archmage robe" file first, but I will do the same for "Archmage robe 2" afterwards with the same process.

Remove2-2.PNG
Remove2-2.PNG (7.46 KiB) Viewed 1923 times

4. Now you have the clothing file picked, you can alter it. Go back to "File" and click "Load Reference".
Remove3.PNG
Remove3.PNG (10.19 KiB) Viewed 1923 times

- Now you should see this:
Remove4.PNG
Remove4.PNG (9.33 KiB) Viewed 1923 times

- Click on "Browse" and scroll down until you find the "DevourmentSE - Female.osp" file and click on that.
Remove4-2.PNG
Remove4-2.PNG (18.91 KiB) Viewed 1923 times

- Now you should see this (Make sure Body Shape is "3BAv2". If it's not, set it to that):
Remove4-3.PNG
Remove4-3.PNG (10.96 KiB) Viewed 1924 times

5. Last part, easiest of the process, click "slider" at the top and select "Conform Selected".
Remove5.PNG
Remove5.PNG (11.36 KiB) Viewed 1924 times

- It brings you to this, just click "OK"
Remove5-2.PNG
Remove5-2.PNG (11.35 KiB) Viewed 1925 times

!!!REMEMBER TO SAVE THE FILE!!!
You have now converted a piece of clothing.

Disclaimer: Doing this for every piece of clothing will literally take you several hours. I personally had over 300 files I had to change, so I did it over several days rather than 1 sitting, but I only had to do it once. As long as I never alter my local mod file (e.g, reinstalling the mod again, deleting the mod from MO2) the files will stay the same and probably won't need fixed unless I made a mistake.
I'm not aware of anyone making morph-compatible patches for vanilla (or vanilla replacers) female clothing, so it's either this or nothing. If you choose to do this in the end, I recommend you just start off with common armour and clothing, like iron, steel, and normal villager clothes. This will probably work for the majority of NPCs, and it's only a few files.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pawz » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:32 am

Despite trying a couple of times to get this to work, following the video guide to the word.. On game launch I keep getting "PapyrusUtil is not installed" every time. I've tried about 5 times from fresh installs and same result every time. Game loads in and this pops up.

mod list
Last edited by Pawz on Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby WickidyWack » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:42 am

My "male weight morphs" list is unpopulated even though "female weight morphs" has everything there already. Last time I installed the mod earlier this year I didn't have this problem. Can anyone help?

By the way anyone having problems with PapyrusUtil not being recognized OR the game asks you for the "weight" of something 5 times over every time then :!: try installing the 3.9 version of PapyrusUtil from 04 Feb 2020 under "Old downloads" :!:
WickidyWack
New to the forum

Postby lati65 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:00 am

Ok, well i am pretty sure the game is in english, it would be strange if it somehow changed to not english despite it being english last time i played. And i am pretty sure i have all the dependencies installed correctly, the only thing i can see that might be an issue is that the version of Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch that i have i downloaded over a year ago but the current version on Nexus is for 1.6 stuff. But i will try and see if the one i have works since i had without thinking updated that before i used the downgrade patch.

Edit: Nope, i still get the same thing and i am not even sure how to check the language stuff since besides installing and uninstalling mods i know nothing else.
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pawz » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:00 am

WickidyWack wrote:My "male weight morphs" list is unpopulated even though "female weight morphs" has everything there already. Last time I installed the mod earlier this year I didn't have this problem. Can anyone help?

By the way anyone having problems with PapyrusUtil not being recognized OR the game asks you for the "weight" of something 5 times over every time then :!: try installing the 3.9 version of PapyrusUtil from 04 Feb 2020 under "Old downloads" :!:

that worked for me, thanks. now the only thing that is not working is creatures don't have bellies.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlayerXxX » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:22 am

TheMastermind wrote:
PlayerXxX wrote:Hey everyone. Any chance someone might give me some sort of guide on how to remake outfits for Devourment 3BAv2 body? Or maybe at least direct me to some general guide?

As a quick rundown of the long and painful method I decided to go with, here are the steps:
1. Open Outfit Studio
2. Click "File" and then "Load Project". (I know "new project" is highlighted, but choose "load")
Remove1.PNG

3. Next, pick the file you want to change. In this case, I will change "BD 3BA Archmage", added by BDs Armour and Clothes Replacer CBBE 3BBB: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518
Remove2.PNG

- You will get a window like this, so just double click on something that covers the torso. Such as "Archmage robe" or "Archmage robe 2" here. Converting the boots is pointless, same for the hood, so don't bother with those.
- I will be doing the "Archmage robe" file first, but I will do the same for "Archmage robe 2" afterwards with the same process.

Remove2-2.PNG

4. Now you have the clothing file picked, you can alter it. Go back to "File" and click "Load Reference".
Remove3.PNG

- Now you should see this:
Remove4.PNG

- Click on "Browse" and scroll down until you find the "DevourmentSE - Female.osp" file and click on that.
Remove4-2.PNG

- Now you should see this (Make sure Body Shape is "3BAv2". If it's not, set it to that):
Remove4-3.PNG

5. Last part, easiest of the process, click "slider" at the top and select "Conform Selected".
Remove5.PNG

- It brings you to this, just click "OK"
Remove5-2.PNG

!!!REMEMBER TO SAVE THE FILE!!!
You have now converted a piece of clothing.

Disclaimer: Doing this for every piece of clothing will literally take you several hours. I personally had over 300 files I had to change, so I did it over several days rather than 1 sitting, but I only had to do it once. As long as I never alter my local mod file (e.g, reinstalling the mod again, deleting the mod from MO2) the files will stay the same and probably won't need fixed unless I made a mistake.
I'm not aware of anyone making morph-compatible patches for vanilla (or vanilla replacers) female clothing, so it's either this or nothing. If you choose to do this in the end, I recommend you just start off with common armour and clothing, like iron, steel, and normal villager clothes. This will probably work for the majority of NPCs, and it's only a few files.

Thanks a lot. :-D Works like a charm. Tried few outfits and they all work perfectly. Also tested it on some mods like Spindrift knight and it too worked well. I honestly kinda gave up hope, thinking it would be ultra complicated to get even a single outfit done right and you made it so easy for me. So thanks a lot, man.
PlayerXxX
New to the forum

Postby lati65 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:27 am

Dang it, i really don't want to seem like a nuisance or a bother but i feel like i am going to go insane trying to figure out what's broken with my skyrim. I am still getting the same "check JSON syntax" issue despite the game being in english, which i checked after googling how to change it, and i am pretty sure i have all the requirements installed correctly. This issue started back when i tried to update to the version of refractor that came out 9/21/2021. So unless the issue i am having is because i've been trying to use a unmodded save i have around instead of starting a entire new game then i'm completely lost on what to do to fix it.

I get easily frustrated when technology doesn't work.
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:55 am

lati65 wrote:Dang it, i really don't want to seem like a nuisance or a bother but i feel like i am going to go insane trying to figure out what's broken with my skyrim. I am still getting the same "check JSON syntax" issue despite the game being in english, which i checked after googling how to change it, and i am pretty sure i have all the requirements installed correctly. This issue started back when i tried to update to the version of refractor that came out 9/21/2021. So unless the issue i am having is because i've been trying to use a unmodded save i have around instead of starting a entire new game then i'm completely lost on what to do to fix it.

I get easily frustrated when technology doesn't work.

Definitely try with a new save, and considering the update this all started with you should make sure you've got the latest versions of Libfire, MCM Helper, and SPID. You could also check that the Microsoft .NET Framework is actually installed on your computer, and that you don't have the DLL Plugin Preloader installed, only SE Engine Fixes.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 123alfonzo123 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:35 pm

I wanna ask, anyone got any screenshot of like actual large fat sizes for girls

Havnt bothered playing skyrim in a while and i wanna see what huge sizes actually look like
123alfonzo123
New to the forum

Postby Golnor » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:31 pm

123alfonzo123 wrote:I wanna ask, anyone got any screenshot of like actual large fat sizes for girls

Havnt bothered playing skyrim in a while and i wanna see what huge sizes actually look like

Minor problem with that. There are enough customization options that what would be max size for me would not be the same for you. I personally have multiple armor mods, a hair mod, and a bodyslide preset installed. Unless you copied my mods and every setting I got, you would not get what I have. And I am not going to do what it takes for you to do that. I am too lazy.

But the nice thing about this customization is that if you don't like how it looks, you can change it! Bodyslide has a ridiculous number of sliders to tweak the form to whatever you want. Devourment can mess with around ten of those while the game is running to show character's gaining or losing weight. And you can choose which sliders get adjusted and by how much! You could probably make it so your character's nipples grow enough from meals that after eating ten people you could decapitate Ulfric while standing in Solitude! I am uncertain why you would want to, but you could!

Please don't do that and post screenshots here I wanna to be able to sleep.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby benrowe91 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:05 am

Is there a way to have it that the character who vored someone gets naked?
benrowe91
New to the forum

Postby lati65 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:01 am

Ok, so i started a new save and finally things look to be running more smoothly except some of the stuff for devourment is totally blank "General Settings" and it says i am missing Libfire, which i am pretty sure i have but i will try and reinstall it again and see if that fixes it, BugFixesSSE is missing, which i have no clue what that is, and ScrambledBugs is missing, which i also don't know what that is. Regardless, it's still the intro scene and i will keep playing to see if things sort themselves out. Also the "Check JSON Syntax error" is still coming up.

Edit: I noticed one of the dependencies i hadn't updated yet was NetScriptFramework for SkyrimSSE, but when i updated it my Skyrim didn't like that so now it says NetScriptFramework is missing as is CustomSkillFramework and reinstalling Libfire didn't help anything as it still says it is missing. This is why i hate technology.

Edit2: I got Libfire and NetScriptFramework working again along with CustomSkillFramework but for whatever reason i am still getting the JSON Syntax error. I honestly don't know why Libfire wasn't working but when i downloaded and installed the lastest version from the front page it started working.
Last edited by lati65 on Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:26 am

lati65 wrote: BugFixesSSE is missing, which i have no clue what that is, and ScrambledBugs is missing

ignore those two...they are not requirements
Firon
---

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:47 pm

Ojikori wrote:So is there anyway to make the weight gained from your vorish exploits stick around? It doesn't seem my character has been gaining any weight that well...sticks?

If you pop into the configuration for Devourment in the MCM and click on the tab labelled Weight Manager, you should be able to tweak the weight gain rate and weight loss rate to your liking, or even just disable the weight loss entirely. Hope that helps you!
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby lati65 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:35 am

Ok, i feel like this is going no where. I have all the dependencies downloaded and installed correctly and the game is in english as far as i can tell unless somehow english has not been english this entire time. The best i can think of how to fix it is to uninstall it and then reinstall it and try on a new game again. Unless someone has any better ideas on how to fix this.
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby Necronius94 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:13 pm

So, I finally decided to install SSE after being an Oldrim purist for years, in part because I remembered this mod. As far as I can tell by the error messages I keep getting, the only mod causing problems for me is .NET Script Framework, due to it not being updated (and there's a chance it might stay that way). Has anyone found a way to get it to work?
Necronius94
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game