Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby ItanParker1997 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:46 pm

If you read over the patch notes, much of the dialogue has been branched off into sub mods, such as Gherking's dialogue mod.

It should be linked on the OP, but you can look in this forum for the pertinent threads.

--Erecant

So then, now for dialogues i need Gherkingf? And what about struggle mechanic? Is it normal that it also disappeared?

I hadn't discovered the mod which will put struggle mechanic back to the game

And are there any mods which will add dialogus more like classic ones which were in refactor? Don't want to say something bad about Gherking, but It's just not for me. All dialogues there are about preys who're happy to be digested and about the fact that preys are only toys for predators. I prefer some more fighting in dialogues, something like it was in classic refactor before it had been remowed. So then, can anybody give me advice for mod with dialogues like this please? Where can I found it?
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:20 pm

Simstyle911 wrote:I am having a small issue with Refactor since the latest update if I open dialog with any one my character automaticly eats them and if I have rings equipted or swords my game crashes I posted on LL that I don't know if its genuine bug with Refractor or not but its wierd that it started after the update

What's your swallow hotkey set to? Would it happen to be 'e', for endo? Another person was having this exact problem, for this exact reason.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:59 pm

ItanParker1997 wrote:
If you read over the patch notes, much of the dialogue has been branched off into sub mods, such as Gherking's dialogue mod.

It should be linked on the OP, but you can look in this forum for the pertinent threads.

--Erecant

So then, now for dialogues i need Gherkingf? And what about struggle mechanic? Is it normal that it also disappeared?

I hadn't discovered the mod which will put struggle mechanic back to the game

And are there any mods which will add dialogus more like classic ones which were in refactor? Don't want to say something bad about Gherking, but It's just not for me. All dialogues there are about preys who're happy to be digested and about the fact that preys are only toys for predators. I prefer some more fighting in dialogues, something like it was in classic refactor before it had been remowed. So then, can anybody give me advice for mod with dialogues like this please? Where can I found it?

If you can identify an existing dialogue mod from DFAM, I could try to convert it to work with Refactor. But for the most part I'm content to have Gherking, Invidia, and Cacame handle dialogue.

EXCEPT for Stranger dialogue. Never touching that spaghetti ball ever again.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Simstyle911 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:56 pm

Gherking wrote:
Simstyle911 wrote:I am having a small issue with Refactor since the latest update if I open dialog with any one my character automaticly eats them and if I have rings equipted or swords my game crashes I posted on LL that I don't know if its genuine bug with Refractor or not but its wierd that it started after the update

What's your swallow hotkey set to? Would it happen to be 'e', for endo? Another person was having this exact problem, for this exact reason.

I will loas in to skyrim and check as long as I dont ctd LOL
Simstyle911
New to the forum

Postby BigFudge44 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:55 pm

Just wanted to say, started a new game with the latest patch and everything is working 100% perfectly. Very good user experience on my side and I have almost 300 mods installed. I do wanna say CAREFULLY installed but still, it’s a lot and this mod is working just fine, so that’s big I think.
BigFudge44
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:46 am

TheMastermind wrote:
markdf wrote:They only work with the Devourment custom 3BAv2 body.

How do I get/use that body then?

Nevermind. It just wasn't showing up in bodyslide for some reason. I reinstalled the mod and now it shows up.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItanParker1997 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:20 am

Want to ask anybody who knows mods for skyrim good

https://youtu.be/wKh-npCfr24

In this video i had seen is showing really great looking belly on the male body. But there's also really great physics of it moving during all the activity of player, like when he jumps, going somewhere and so on. it's extremely realistic looking. So then, i want to ask if anybody here knows which mods were used there and how tocreate something like that?
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby superduper4567 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:37 pm

hi, so call me out for being picky, but....
i liked how in a different vore mod, the souls collected were both weightless AND they stacked together.
ive only been playing for 5 hours on a new save (i had experience x20 rate to get the soul perk instantly)
and i already have three pages of soul gems in my misc tab.
also previously the souls would go directly into the inventory apon the entity's death.

is it possible that a option of how souls are collected is added to the MCM config?
because i would *love* it if i could become a personal soul cairn again.

so in short: soul stacking bug fixed, souls in inventory look like magic rather than gems, souls instantly deposited in inventory
superduper4567
New to the forum

Postby GluttonousBarbarian » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:32 pm

So I've been finding that I can't get Morph Bellies to work at all, even following the instructions to the letter.
I'm using ThePootis12's outfit conversions, which I built in Bodyslide using the group Coldsteel Conversions. I batch Built them, with Build Morphs checked.
It's not just the Morph Bellies either, I've been finding that I cannot get Macross or Skeptic's Bellies to work either.
I've tried building the category EquipBellies NoSliders, just regular old EquipBelies, and EquipBellies all sliders, and I can't get any kind of belly to show up when I devour prey.
I'm using the most recent version of Devourment Refactor.
This is my load order.
Spoiler: show
# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*3DNPC.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
*Campfire.esm
*Devourment.esp
*FISS.esp
*DynDOLOD.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*Laundry.esp
*Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
*Mortal Enemies.esp
*TimingIsEverything.esp
*No Stone Unturned Guild Bypass.esp
*RelightingSkyrim_SSE.esp
*The Forts of Skyrim-Rebuilt.esp
*Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
*JKs Skyrim.esp
*Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
*Sounds of Skyrim - Complete Edition.esp
*NoRoadPredatorsRedone.esp
*TouringCarriages.esp
*Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
*Skyrim Unlocked.esp
*Man Those Borders!.esp
*Settlements Expanded SE.esp
*SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
*smMealtime.esp
*MarriageModSE.esp
*hearthfireextended.esp
*Point The Way.esp
*MIDSM - Modified Improved Dragon Shouts Modified.esp
*DragonFastTravelRedone.esp
*Better Imperial Guard Outfits.esp
*FrostMagicBugFixes.esp
*FasterHorses.esp
*3DNPC0.esp
*SNIFF.esp
*TKDodge.esp
*Rescaled Guards.esp
*BetterGauldurAmulet.esp
*3PCO.esp
*AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
*Cloaks.esp
*SaveTheIcerunner.esp
*Frostfall.esp
*CWRepairs.esp
*BarenziahQuestMarkers_Droppable.esp
*3BBB.esp
*CBBE.esp
*Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
*DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
*wizDynamicThings.esp
*FNIS.esp
*Joy of Perspective.esp
*Mythical Ages.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
*SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp
*The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*1nivWICCloaks.esp
*WM Flora Fixes.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
*UltimateCombat.esp
*JaxonzRenamer.esp
*Improved Dragon Priest Masks.esp
*MLU.esp
*MLU_EZupdate.esp
MLU - Daedric Crafting - No Black Book.esp
MLU - Immersive Weapons - Daedric Dragonbone Ebony Dwarven Patch.esp
MLU - Prvtl_Heavy Armory - Daedric Dragonbone Ebony Dwarven Patch.esp
MLU - KatanaCrafting - Daedric Dragonbone Ebony Dwarven Patch.esp
*ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
*NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
*Vokrii - Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
*CWR_IC_Patch.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
*Immersive Citizens - TC patch.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*Skyrim Unlocked - Live Another Life Patch.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo.esp
*npc_health_rescaled.esp
WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
*DynDOLOD.esp

All other morphs are working fine. Weight Manager works fine, and is able to display changes to any of the sliders.
Can't get any bellies to show up, equippable or otherwise.

EDIT: I couldn't get the morphs on ThePootis12's conversions to work at all on the 5/27 update but all equippable bellies were working fine.
GluttonousBarbarian
New to the forum

Postby hungryvulpine » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:20 pm

So I think the new weight manager has some very good ideas (yes very much to a preview function), however I wish the list it had for morphs a was little more exhaustive. I know we can add them but is it as simple as just matching whatever the morph is from the racemenu? Example, I really like 'fatbelly' from weightmorphs but it's not on the new weight manager. Do I just add 'fatbelly'? I thought I had and it didn't seem to work.
hungryvulpine
New to the forum

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:54 pm

I gotta say, I love the fact the Devourment Quick-Settings Key can interact with other NPCs, including ones you select with console, but it seems like the "View Stomach Contents" button only ever shows the player's internal contents, instead of whichever subject you select.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby markdf » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:14 am

RakeVuri wrote:I gotta say, I love the fact the Devourment Quick-Settings Key can interact with other NPCs, including ones you select with console, but it seems like the "View Stomach Contents" button only ever shows the player's internal contents, instead of whichever subject you select.

For performance reasons, the quicksettings version of View Stomach Contents shows just the player.

The one in the MCM will show whoever.

NVM, the next version will list all three of the player, whoever is under the crosshair, and whoever is selected in the console.

But if all three have very full bellies, you're liable to destroy everything.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:02 am

Hello, I have 1 suggestion and 1 problem.

1 Problem - I can't find devourment skill gain trigger in version from 14th of June.
2 Suggestion - Instead set skills how about giving random skill gain with amount dependent on creature eaten level. As for 3000 preys only one increased my illusion and skill and I doubt it would be so rare to observe growth from 20 to higher more than single one with mage stone.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:28 am

markdf wrote:For performance reasons, the quicksettings version of View Stomach Contents shows just the player.

The one in the MCM will show whoever.

NVM, the next version will list all three of the player, whoever is under the crosshair, and whoever is selected in the console.

But if all three have very full bellies, you're liable to destroy everything.

Any chance of listing what locus each prey or item is in in the MCM menu? I've found that when the player is prey, the MCM view contents page doesn't list what location the player is in.
Oral vore and unbirth look the same and the text that pops up on screen gets replaced with the "Press Left/Right to struggle" so fast that it's hard to tell which one triggered sometimes, and you can't confirm with MCM.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby PotatoFarmer » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:53 am

Not sure why, but I'm having this issue with the latest refractor where after my character gets eaten, the camera pans to the place where they're cloaked, instead of the predator, that or spazzes out at several random locations. Downgrading back to a earlier version seems to resolve this issue though.
Proud writer of the lewd tale Demonology
PotatoFarmer
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:37 pm

Not sure exactly why but the gentle gas plugin doesn't work In the latest update (6/14) not sure if this is a known issue so sorry if it is
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:40 pm

Also, as an aside, it seems inconsistent whether or not the player dies instantly to digestion or triggers the "You are dead." text and sees the predator's belly slowly shrinking. It seems like the mod waits for the player to be near 1 HP, and sometimes the digestion damage completely skips over it and kills the player at less than 0 HP.
Seems to happen more easily when the player gains health from level ups and items.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:27 pm

RakeVuri wrote:Also, as an aside, it seems inconsistent whether or not the player dies instantly to digestion or triggers the "You are dead." text and sees the predator's belly slowly shrinking. It seems like the mod waits for the player to be near 1 HP, and sometimes the digestion damage completely skips over it and kills the player at less than 0 HP.
Seems to happen more easily when the player gains health from level ups and items.

You can set all stats of devorment so you can make that even superpred when you are on level 1 won't be able to hurt you.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:53 am

Urielzael2 wrote:You can set all stats of devorment so you can make that even superpred when you are on level 1 won't be able to hurt you.

Yeah, I've messed around with the options a fair bit. The difficulty isn't really the issue here, the problem is more than it seems unintended and glitchy to get eaten and to go through the struggle phase of vore and lose, only to immediately have your camera warp to your invisible corpse out of bounds because you dropped below 0 HP.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Etrixxan » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:32 am

I was having the same problem. Did you try removing the resilience perk? That fixed the bug for me.
Etrixxan
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game