Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby LiquidSara » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:55 pm

Hey, just a real quick one.

I get a 'NIOverride not installed' message pop up whenever I start and bellies don't appear. I followed Forgetful Hatter's video to a T (Using vortex but loaded in the same order) with all the same links provided in their Patreon page.

Any ideas what might be the issue? I've tried different versions of RaceMenu and Jcontainers just incase but that just adds more problems or does nothing at all. I'm quite inexperienced at this and can't see what might be the issue - if anyone knows, i'd be thrilled. If not, I understand.

Thank you :)
LiquidSara
New to the forum

Postby ArtanisMattias » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:30 am

LiquidSara wrote:Hey, just a real quick one.

I get a 'NIOverride not installed' message pop up whenever I start and bellies don't appear. I followed Forgetful Hatter's video to a T (Using vortex but loaded in the same order) with all the same links provided in their Patreon page.

Any ideas what might be the issue? I've tried different versions of RaceMenu and Jcontainers just incase but that just adds more problems or does nothing at all. I'm quite inexperienced at this and can't see what might be the issue - if anyone knows, i'd be thrilled. If not, I understand.

In Skyrim, the order of launching mods is important, in Vortex there seems to be no such tool, but you can specify dependencies, it does not work very clearly.
The mod officially only works on Skyrim SE.

I suggest you use Mod Organizer 2 (MO2) or Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) to work with mods. I like MO2 more, it has more features, at least it seems to me.
If you don't succeed with MO2 or NMM, let me know and I'll try to help you.

Install all dependency mods before installing the main mod. (May help in Vortex. In MO2, the order can be changed in the special table on the right.)
ArtanisMattias
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:24 am

u need the racemenu for ur version of the gaem
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LiquidSara » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:52 pm

ArtanisMattias wrote:

In Skyrim, the order of launching mods is important, in Vortex there seems to be no such tool, but you can specify dependencies, it does not work very clearly.
The mod officially only works on Skyrim SE.

I suggest you use Mod Organizer 2 (MO2) or Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) to work with mods. I like MO2 more, it has more features, at least it seems to me.
If you don't succeed with MO2 or NMM, let me know and I'll try to help you.

Install all dependency mods before installing the main mod. (May help in Vortex. In MO2, the order can be changed in the special table on the right.)

So, i'm not sure exactly which one fixed the issue, but it's now working!

I installed a slightly older version of RaceMenu, but i didn't realise there was an 'Activate' button on the notifications for that mod in particular.

Either that button or this version works. I'm not going to go back and try the other now that i've got it working, lol.

Thanks all for your help :)
LiquidSara
New to the forum

Postby aquarius24 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:17 pm

Still hoping for a working VR port of this, I'm in love with the regular SE version and have done 2 entire playthroughs with it, I commend the authors for their excellent work.
aquarius24
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:28 am

This version of Devourment is no longer being worked on, if you want up to date features like bug fixes and animations (Which are definitely a thing now) then you will have to update to the Anniversary Edition version
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby LiquidSara » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:00 pm

Hi all!

Another question:

Everything is working BUT low level NPC's (E.g Bandit) don't make any attempt to vore me, however higher level NPC's (E.g Bandit Marauder) do. I've had a look in the settings and i'm really not sure as to what's stopping basic enemies voring me but any named variant of an enemy being able to do so.

It's probably something simple, but i'd appreciate any help! :)
LiquidSara
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:34 pm

LiquidSara wrote:Hi all!

Another question:

Everything is working BUT low level NPC's (E.g Bandit) don't make any attempt to vore me, however higher level NPC's (E.g Bandit Marauder) do. I've had a look in the settings and i'm really not sure as to what's stopping basic enemies voring me but any named variant of an enemy being able to do so.

Probably a bug that will never get fixed because this version is no longer being worked on
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby RakeVuri » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:22 pm

Another question:

It's related to a change Refactor made at some point where your current health affects your chance to be swallowed. There's also a thing where enemies that are lower level to you (the generic bandits, e.g.) are completely unable to devour the player if the player has more than half health remaining. The only way to trigger a vore attempt at that point is to either lose enough health to be in devouring range, or occasionally the mod runs the devour attempt when the player gets staggered.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby LiquidSara » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:47 pm

RakeVuri wrote:

Another question:

It's related to a change Refactor made at some point where your current health affects your chance to be swallowed. There's also a thing where enemies that are lower level to you (the generic bandits, e.g.) are completely unable to devour the player if the player has more than half health remaining. The only way to trigger a vore attempt at that point is to either lose enough health to be in devouring range, or occasionally the mod runs the devour attempt when the player gets staggered.

Thank you! I did notice that half health was the point where some of the low level enemies had the opportunity to attempt to vore me. A bit of a shame as it takes away some of the risk I used to feel in the old devourment.

Thanks again!
LiquidSara
New to the forum

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:01 am

RakeVuri wrote:

Another question:

Just want to update based on something I discovered: This isn't the case in the AE version of Devourment anymore.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby LiquidSara » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:09 pm

RakeVuri wrote:
RakeVuri wrote:

Another question:

Just want to update based on something I discovered: This isn't the case in the AE version of Devourment anymore.

I literally discovered and fully installed this earlier! I love the changes made, and feels more like old school devourment!

It's a shame that bellies aren't shown through clothes though, I do miss that. Do you know of any mods that allow that to happen? I don't mind it, it's more immersive I guess, but, I love the mesh on these bellies (and just seeing bellies in general!).

Also, have you managed to get any mod to work that shows Cock vore? It works but nothing shows up and I get a 'Hadouken' noise play. I managed to get it to work with Schlongs of Skyrim on the LL version (just about) but that's no longer supported on this version of Devourment (A lack of that mod also leaves a very strange texture around the waist of Men, and a hole where their cock should be, lol.) It's turned off for now and i really don't care about it, but, it'd be cool if it was possible to get it to work.

Either way, awesome to have this Skyrim Devourment! :-D :gulp:
LiquidSara
New to the forum

Postby darkyf57 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:45 pm

Been testing out the last AE version and managed to somewhat make it to work with a well known furry mod... Although during all the testing it seems like I encountered a somewhat recurring bug and I'm not entirely sure what's causing it nor how to get that info...

Basically, saving then loading that save while there is any size change of the belly makes it stuck in the current position and kind of freezes it. Changing clothes "updates" it but the belly still remains stuck afterwards with no animations anymore. (you can see struggle bumps but not animated i.e.). It doesn't seem to break anything more than visuals either, as far as I could test.

The bug seems more frequent when running more mods (makes sense) but also seems to happen with just vanilla game and this mod (+ requirements)... If anyone is aware of this issue and knows what's the issue or could give a lead as to where to investigate, I'm all ears!
darkyf57
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:13 pm

darkyf57 wrote:Been testing out the last AE version and managed to somewhat make it to work with a well known furry mod... Although during all the testing it seems like I encountered a somewhat recurring bug and I'm not entirely sure what's causing it nor how to get that info...

Basically, saving then loading that save while there is any size change of the belly makes it stuck in the current position and kind of freezes it. Changing clothes "updates" it but the belly still remains stuck afterwards with no animations anymore. (you can see struggle bumps but not animated i.e.). It doesn't seem to break anything more than visuals either, as far as I could test.

The bug seems more frequent when running more mods (makes sense) but also seems to happen with just vanilla game and this mod (+ requirements)... If anyone is aware of this issue and knows what's the issue or could give a lead as to where to investigate, I'm all ears!

Try this: "Fixed it! Race menu has a bug with the realtime updating that is caused by SSE Engine Fixes setting called Memory Manager and Scaleform Allocator in the EngineFixes.toml. Setting both of those to False seems to fix it all."
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BobbyB » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:37 am

How do I cheat myself to max predator level and gain vore perk points? I know there is an option in the MCM but now matter how often I click it, I do not gain any Levels nor Perks. Used to work fine in older versions if I remember right, but is there any way to manually cheat that stuff via console/fix the issue?
BobbyB
New to the forum

Postby darkyf57 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:02 pm

Gherking wrote:Try this: "Fixed it! Race menu has a bug with the realtime updating that is caused by SSE Engine Fixes setting called Memory Manager and Scaleform Allocator in the EngineFixes.toml. Setting both of those to False seems to fix it all."

I just did a quick check with this fix and it seems to be all good now! Many thanks!
darkyf57
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:57 pm

Hey, does this mod add any extra NPC khajit/argonians? since they're a little thin on the ground in the base game, and I'd love to be a prey character to anthro NPCs
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:10 am

Hi, I just recently bought the Skyrim Anniversary Edition Upgrade DLC for Special Edition and I got Devourment AE downloaded and installed from https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecia ... ons/skgqz9 up to a point where I need to build the body sliders but I can't seem to find the "DV CBBE 3BA" group you mention from the list I have available, can you please help?

https://imgur.com/a/NoEpzgo
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:10 pm

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:Hi, I just recently bought the Skyrim Anniversary Edition Upgrade DLC for Special Edition and I got Devourment AE downloaded and installed from https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecia ... ons/skgqz9 up to a point where I need to build the body sliders but I can't seem to find the "DV CBBE 3BA" group you mention from the list I have available, can you please help?

https://imgur.com/a/NoEpzgo

DV CBBE 3BA is the Body, what you have currently selected is the Special Edition version of the body not the Anniversary Edition version
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:22 pm

Okay so I am struggling to get the "hungry bones" perk to work

Has anybody had any success with it? If so, what settings and method did you use to get it to work?
LunarCataphract
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game