Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:56 am

Hey I wanted to report small bug: I have only selected option for skulls of unique npc, essentials and dragon, yet I still get animals skulls.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:18 am

RakeVuri wrote:Also, as an aside, it seems inconsistent whether or not the player dies instantly to digestion or triggers the "You are dead." text and sees the predator's belly slowly shrinking. It seems like the mod waits for the player to be near 1 HP, and sometimes the digestion damage completely skips over it and kills the player at less than 0 HP.
Seems to happen more easily when the player gains health from level ups and items.

It is extraordinarily difficult to stop the player from dying. Hence the litany of problems with mods like Death Alternative and Defeat, regardless of how well-coded they are. You could try setting the player to be Essential (which you can do using the console), and see if that helps.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:20 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Hey I wanted to report small bug: I have only selected option for skulls of unique npc, essentials and dragon, yet I still get animals skulls.

That's a bug. There used to be a setting for skulls for unleveled actors, but as you can see it was pretty useless. It will be fixed in the next update.

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:Not sure exactly why but the gentle gas plugin doesn't work In the latest update (6/14) not sure if this is a known issue so sorry if it is

It's deprecated because you can control it from the quicksettings menu now.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:32 am

PotatoFarmer wrote:Not sure why, but I'm having this issue with the latest refractor where after my character gets eaten, the camera pans to the place where they're cloaked, instead of the predator, that or spazzes out at several random locations. Downgrading back to a earlier version seems to resolve this issue though.

I also have this issue.

Edit: Found the culprit using the mod SmoothCam will cause this issue.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Masxohn » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:26 am

DevourmentDialog.psc (script source) is missing " && !prey.hasKeyword(Manager.ActorTypeNPC) " on line 38. Should be look like line 126 (situational issue I reported back a few pages ago, this is the fix to it)
Masxohn
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:24 pm

How about a spell that forces predators who have non-lethal prey in them to start digestion?
I made a quick spell that does it https://www.mediafire.com/file/14doi2xb ... l.rar/file
I feel like it would work quite nicely with the random noms feature.

For example:
If a bandit decided to random nom their friend you could sneakily turn it over to lethal digestion.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:54 pm

Hey, I just noticed a slight slip-up on the Wooden Swords of Emaciation and Embiggification sold by Mia at the College of Winterhold- their descriptions seem to be flipped around. The Wooden Sword of Emaciation's description says it causes sudden catastrophic weight gain, and the Wooden Sword of Embiggification says it causes sudden catastrophic weight loss, but that doesn't sound right.
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:16 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:How about a spell that forces predators who have non-lethal prey in them to start digestion?
I made a quick spell that does it https://www.mediafire.com/file/14doi2xb ... l.rar/file
I feel like it would work quite nicely with the random noms feature.

For example:
If a bandit decided to random nom their friend you could sneakily turn it over to lethal digestion.

I'll toss it in!

If you're looking at spells anyway, any chance you could go over the existing spells and tweak their visual effects? I reused the fx from Bellyport on a few other spells, and I'm feeling bad about that, but also too sleep-deprived to fix it. And half of the spells use the same blue healing-spell effects or the green serpent stone effects.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:58 pm

Hey I don't know but I still have problem with bellies on creatures being visible - I don't know how to fix it - is there any specific slider responsible for that? As my prefilment slider is on 0 and I don't know how elese fixe it.

NVM: I fixed it - as I finally understand what one person who tried to help me before meant. Thank you a lot!
Last edited by Urielzael2 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GluttonousBarbarian » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:00 pm

Could Digest Items potentially be made to effect items that are in a bolus, or attached to the inventory of someone who is being digested? As in, you will digest all of the items currently in your belly regardless of how they are?

Additionally, could the items you gain from digesting items, like Septims and Ores, be added directly into your inventory instead of being disposed as loose items?

As Digest Items is right now, it is an amusing idea, but almost always too much trouble to bother interacting with.
GluttonousBarbarian
New to the forum

Postby markdf » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:37 pm

GluttonousBarbarian wrote:Could Digest Items potentially be made to effect items that are in a bolus, or attached to the inventory of someone who is being digested? As in, you will digest all of the items currently in your belly regardless of how they are?

Additionally, could the items you gain from digesting items, like Septims and Ores, be added directly into your inventory instead of being disposed as loose items?

As Digest Items is right now, it is an amusing idea, but almost always too much trouble to bother interacting with.

Digest Items DOES affect items that are in a bolus, because EVERY item that is swallowed is in a bolus.

If I made it so that the output went directly into the inventory, I can guarantee that people would complain about that too. Maybe you could set up a poll to find out which way more people prefer?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:13 pm

GluttonousBarbarian wrote:Could Digest Items potentially be made to effect items that are in a bolus, or attached to the inventory of someone who is being digested? As in, you will digest all of the items currently in your belly regardless of how they are?

It is not needed - if you have missed something you can always scout dung gatherer chest in Whiterun 2 or 3 days later.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:15 pm

Small question - is there gonna be more vore related dialogues and more people random nom? As even when I set player centric vore, random noms on max and nom the players most of people even requested rarely try to nom me (on unlimited preys).
Mostly I get - "I am not into this" - sort of answer when I ask them to nom me this instant.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:13 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Small question - is there gonna be more vore related dialogues and more people random nom? As even when I set player centric vore, random noms on max and nom the players most of people even requested rarely try to nom me (on unlimited preys).
Mostly I get - "I am not into this" - sort of answer when I ask them to nom me this instant.

It sounds like you installed the "Default" distribution file, which only gives the vorishness trait to some NPCs (and since Nords aren't one of those groups...). Try the "Everyone" file.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MDLucy » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:17 am

Hey, really good work on this Mod i really like it a lot.

i have some Ideas for it:

is it possible to use the https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/37823 Giantess Mod - Size Matters SE instead of Makromancy?
The size Matters Mod works really good also with an extra first Person few and a lot of Custom Options. MB an Option that ppl shrink from the Acid and while they are digested. It already has the option to eat ppl when they are too small. MB a combination with the only eat Minis Option would be nice.

an a toggle for random location vore same as the random location vore vor NPC would be nice for the Player.

If u already heard it and it doesnt work just dont bother :)

sry for the bad english
have a nice day
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:28 am

markdf wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:Small question - is there gonna be more vore related dialogues and more people random nom? As even when I set player centric vore, random noms on max and nom the players most of people even requested rarely try to nom me (on unlimited preys).

It sounds like you installed the "Default" distribution file, which only gives the vorishness trait to some NPCs (and since Nords aren't one of those groups...). Try the "Everyone" file.

Yes it was it.

Also noticed latest version got rid of gentle gas esp. Was it intended?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby justinthepervert » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:09 am

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:Not sure exactly why but the gentle gas plugin doesn't work In the latest update (6/14) not sure if this is a known issue so sorry if it is

It's deprecated because you can control it from the quicksettings menu now.[/quote]
justinthepervert
New to the forum

Postby markdf » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:52 am

MDLucy wrote:Hey, really good work on this Mod i really like it a lot.

i have some Ideas for it:

is it possible to use the https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/37823 Giantess Mod - Size Matters SE instead of Makromancy?
The size Matters Mod works really good also with an extra first Person few and a lot of Custom Options. MB an Option that ppl shrink from the Acid and while they are digested. It already has the option to eat ppl when they are too small. MB a combination with the only eat Minis Option would be nice.

an a toggle for random location vore same as the random location vore vor NPC would be nice for the Player.

If u already heard it and it doesnt work just dont bother :)

sry for the bad english
have a nice day

Someone was working on a version of Giantess with Devourment support. I don't know what happened with that.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PotatoFarmer » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:59 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
PotatoFarmer wrote:Not sure why, but I'm having this issue with the latest refractor where after my character gets eaten, the camera pans to the place where they're cloaked, instead of the predator, that or spazzes out at several random locations. Downgrading back to a earlier version seems to resolve this issue though.

I also have this issue.

Edit: Found the culprit using the mod SmoothCam will cause this issue.

Huh that's weird, I don't even have that mod installed, could it be the extra hud mod that i'm using or something similar?
Proud writer of the lewd tale Demonology
PotatoFarmer
Been posting for a bit

Postby LurkingRodent » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:44 pm

I have noticed that when you set the prey number to "limit by size" of any kind... the prey size is less after the first prey. my pc can eat 5 human size npcs at level 23 with that setting. But only 2 when it is set to limit by count. The limit by count makes sense... but the other doesn't. It is like... first human is weight 100, any human after the first is 20.
LurkingRodent
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game