A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 10/1/2021 Little Update!

Postby Potatogggm » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:38 pm

i have two questions that probably got answered before XD

1. there's some kind of reward when you complete all the vore scenes?

2. i cant find a way to eat the blonde boxer. did you guys know how can i get her vore route?
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby MasterInventor » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:23 pm

Potatogggm wrote:i cant find a way to eat the blonde boxer. did you guys know how can i get her vore route?

You can find her and eat her in the shower after you win your boxing match against her
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby DRGX1 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:42 pm

After i ate Lea's Stepsister, i try to go to eat her mother in the bathroom the game just freezes do i need to redownload it again or something?
DRGX1
New to the forum

Postby kiriaflurry » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:16 pm

So how many scenes are there were Pri is prey? Seen only about 3 so far, what am i missing?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:17 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:So how many scenes are there were Pri is prey? Seen only about 3 so far, what am i missing?

Well, let's see: The first and easiest is Miss Elizabeth. The second is the little pred, who you can eat yourself if enough scenes have been seen and you dodge. The third is of course the tigress found right before going to the portal. You need to check the sparkling flowers for that one. Finally, You need to go into one of the rooms on the hotel second floor and inspect the sparkling bowl. Madeline comes in with her boyfriend and she noms you. As far as I know, that's about it. If you can't find the little pred, you might need to progress the story a bit so you can access the northwest side of town. Hope this helps.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:48 pm

Just a small question: Is it possible to progress the weight states through the same prey over and over again? Or does it only count unique prey towards gaining a new prey state?
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby gamer210 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:32 am

HisashiHinata wrote:Just a small question: Is it possible to progress the weight states through the same prey over and over again? Or does it only count unique prey towards gaining a new prey state?

Yes and I recommend the mom With three kids they count as 4
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:13 am

gamer210 wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:Just a small question: Is it possible to progress the weight states through the same prey over and over again? Or does it only count unique prey towards gaining a new prey state?

Yes and I recommend the mom With three kids they count as 4

I don't think so. Pretty sure it either count as 1 or 2. Otherwise 2 in a row would make you go higher of a state, which doesn't happen to me.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Katar » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:02 pm

Great work with the 3d Sprites! I'm eager to see the game progress with them! I thought Jen's mom was going to be a pred when I first saw it, but it was still great seeing her bathroom scene!
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby psaykotic » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:56 pm

Someone mentioned this was a bug, but I downloaded the game yesterday and I can't even get the first quest to open up. I have to visit the HQ but up after exiting Hannah's house just gives the "You need to progress further in the main story" alert. No matter what I do I can't get that to go away, I think I've pretty much finished every bit of content available before this.

I've also tried redownloading and pulling the save file back in, and then redownloading and doing the entire start of the game up until that point, nothing seems to get rid of the message that I can't enter that zone to the north of Hanna's house.
psaykotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:25 pm

psaykotic wrote:Someone mentioned this was a bug, but I downloaded the game yesterday and I can't even get the first quest to open up. I have to visit the HQ but up after exiting Hannah's house just gives the "You need to progress further in the main story" alert. No matter what I do I can't get that to go away, I think I've pretty much finished every bit of content available before this.

I've also tried redownloading and pulling the save file back in, and then redownloading and doing the entire start of the game up until that point, nothing seems to get rid of the message that I can't enter that zone to the north of Hanna's house.

You need to talk to Hanna to know what to do next.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby ELSCHNY » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:39 am

Idk if anyone already ask this but is there ever gonna by anal vore or unbirth?
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby justlookinaround » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:02 am

I'm trying to play the latest version on my mac and keep getting "You don't have permission to open this application" even after I went into the permissions and updated them all. Any idea how to fix this?
justlookinaround
Been posting for a bit

Postby psaykotic » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:42 pm

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:
psaykotic wrote:Someone mentioned this was a bug, but I downloaded the game yesterday and I can't even get the first quest to open up. I have to visit the HQ but up after exiting Hannah's house just gives the "You need to progress further in the main story" alert. No matter what I do I can't get that to go away, I think I've pretty much finished every bit of content available before this.

I've talked to Hannah, and every other available NPC in the game, it still won't allow me to go north to HQ.

It's literally the first quest, she says "Hey I updated your quest" then I talked to her and she says "Come find me once you've located the HQ" and I can't get to the HQ to complete "locate the HQ" I keep getting the alert that I haven't progressed far enough in the main quest.
psaykotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:50 pm

psaykotic wrote:
InuyashalovesKagome wrote:

I've talked to Hannah, and every other available NPC in the game, it still won't allow me to go north to HQ.

It's literally the first quest, she says "Hey I updated your quest" then I talked to her and she says "Come find me once you've located the HQ" and I can't get to the HQ to complete "locate the HQ" I keep getting the alert that I haven't progressed far enough in the main quest.

Hmm...I don't know then cause you should be able to proceed to the northeast side of town after talking to Hanna. Were you going east past the school and then north or just straight north after exiting Hanna's house?
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby psaykotic » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:07 pm

I'm following the path north adjacent to her house, the only path that goes all the way north in town and hitting the north wall, I get the error. There's a guard all the way to my left near a car and a guard all the way to the right. None of the exits seem to do anything aside from ones that leave the city.
psaykotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:24 pm

Thats not the route you go yet, after leaving her house go right, you'll go to the next screen which has a school as well as a park straight across from it, then just head straight up and you'll come to the screen where the HQ is.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby psaykotic » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:38 pm

Wow, I've literally used every exit but to the right... I spent like 2 hours testing everything and somehow didn't realize that. Thank you! I can't believe I didn't figure that out after completing every single side quest and talking to everyone I could find.
psaykotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:49 pm

You're welcome, glad to be of help. :)
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:14 pm

Found another bug: when I eat Lea's brother, even if I'm in a lower state, sometimes it bring me back to the fifth stage of weight gain.

EDIT: I also have a couple of ideas if you don't mind:
1 I think you should fight Madeline and her boyfriend in their room if you have fourth stage or more, while the tigergirl only fifth stage.
2 This is rekated to the pizza girl's little brother. I thought, since Pri prefer girls usually, why not give a choice, if you recruited her, to have Lilly eat him, since she did ask to start with something smaller. You could add for a dialogue a cruel taunt where Pri tell him that she won't eat him, since she was satisfied with his family, so she'll just give him to Lilly.
I know, I'm evil.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game