A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) NEW August Update

Postby umakeisee » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:40 pm

I am having trouble finding the last two pred scenes.

Spoiler: show
- New pred scene: Pri / Madeline + boyfriend (in the hotel)

- New pred scene Pri / Ricky (Farmer lady's assistant)

Can anyone help me with these?

I know Ricky, but not how to eat him. I don't know who Madeline is. Is she in the modern world's hotel or the fantasy world's inn? I couldn't find her in either.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:00 pm

umakeisee wrote:I am having trouble finding the last two pred scenes.

- New pred scene: Pri / Madeline + boyfriend (in the hotel)

- New pred scene Pri / Ricky (Farmer lady's assistant)

Can anyone help me with these?

I know Ricky, but not how to eat him. I don't know who Madeline is. Is she in the modern world's hotel or the fantasy world's inn? I couldn't find her in either.

Madeline is in the modern world hotel. You need to first talk to her at a table outside, then go to her room (I believe it's on the 2nd floor). It's got a fruit bowl. You will need to remain in the room, but if you've eaten well enough you'll get the option to turn the tables.

For Ricky, I think you have the option to eat him right after eating the farmer lady for a double meal? Haven't tried, I'm not interested in eating dudes.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Seifens » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:33 am

DroolingPred wrote:
For Ricky, I think you have the option to eat him right after eating the farmer lady for a double meal? Haven't tried, I'm not interested in eating dudes.

At the opportune moment you can choose to eat either of them but not both. You have to replay the scene if you want the second one - it's not a twofer.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DRGX1 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:32 pm

how do i eat the beach girl club members?
DRGX1
New to the forum

Postby mistermadness » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:50 pm

DRGX1 wrote:how do i eat the beach girl club members?

you cant in this version yet, thats only available in the next update
perfect madness, always leads to succes
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:56 pm

Just finished the update, nice new scenes. 1 question is Pri a 9 tailed fox or something ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:21 pm

So, I just had an awful/wonderful idea for a new vore scene in Scene 1. It involves the house of "the mistress" and the name you have to put in as the password. Inputting Kaylie, which is the correct name, has things as normal where the electric whatever goes away and you obtain the secret chemical. However, what if you accidentally or deliberately put in the wrong name? Do that three times and an alarm goes off causing security dudes to grab a hold of you. Then the mistress, who for some reason doesn't recognize Pri in the maid outfit, decides to eat her. This would be a scene labelled Prey: The Mistress. That's all for today. Hope you like it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seifens » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:45 pm

mistermadness wrote:
DRGX1 wrote:how do i eat the beach girl club members?

you cant in this version yet, thats only available in the next update

That's almost a shame... I always kind of thought of the beach girls as your oblivious partners in crime; forever letting you into new places where you would eat all the occupants while they never quite put together what was going on around them.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby snowkid0011 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:51 am

I hope We will get a version, where we can eat everybody:P
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby xing » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:07 am

Excuse me, there is a sign of a big tree in the map of the modern world. There is a hole to the left inside. When you go in, a stone will block it. How can you destroy this stone?
xing
Been posting for a bit

Postby mistermadness » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:28 am

xing wrote:Excuse me, there is a sign of a big tree in the map of the modern world. There is a hole to the left inside. When you go in, a stone will block it. How can you destroy this stone?

where exactly is this tree your talking about?
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) May Update 05/22/2022

Postby Hurtthrower579 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:47 pm

Hurtthrower579 wrote:Also in the last public release 5/22/22 (at least i think as of this message it was.) The adventure's guild gives you a quest to go to the right side of the castle town, but in the public version you can't go that way. So I'm just wondering if it was left by accident.

i resign the part about the right of town, it was west not east, but the quest is still incompletable because the upstairs to the library has no content yet.
Hurtthrower579
Been posting for a bit

Postby LethiaAzalea » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:39 pm

Would there be any possible way to lock Pri's weight? I LOVE the outfit and design of her stage 5, the gloves, stockings and heels. I kind of wish she kept them on.
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hurtthrower579 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:39 pm

Nvm I stand corrected now. I found the red haired girl, I thought it was the girl in the library that goes upstairs.
Hurtthrower579
Been posting for a bit

Postby Erecant » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:00 pm

LethiaAzalea wrote:Would there be any possible way to lock Pri's weight? I LOVE the outfit and design of her stage 5, the gloves, stockings and heels. I kind of wish she kept them on.

You can't lock in Pri's weight currently, but you can have her run off a bit of the extra mass in the school's gym, not quite as convenient, but you can just get her back into your desired shape from time to time after a binge or three.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xing » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:55 pm

Isn't there a kingdom in the modern world map? The big tree on the left is that one.
xing
Been posting for a bit

Postby mistermadness » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:34 am

xing wrote:Isn't there a kingdom in the modern world map? The big tree on the left is that one.

theres a city with a tree on the left of it in zenidore, not in the normal world, is that what you mean?
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby xing » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:36 am

mistermadness wrote:
xing wrote:Isn't there a kingdom in the modern world map? The big tree on the left is that one.

theres a city with a tree on the left of it in zenidore, not in the normal world, is that what you mean?
yes
xing
Been posting for a bit

Postby genericaccount » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:28 am

I was playing through Lea's quest. Just after Pri ate her brother, and the stepsister rang the bell, the game crashed. Here is the error I received.
Failed to load
Img/pictures/Pri_state_3_DFLying.png
It asked if I wanted to retry, but it didn't do anything when I pressed that button.
Edit: So apparently the error only occurs if I try pressing escape inside Lea's room. If I go outside, the error does not reoccur, even if I enter it again
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby mistermadness » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:40 am

xing wrote:
mistermadness wrote:

yes

you need to talk to the bounty hunter in the inn with someone in your stomach, then enter the tree area and go up to get some dialogue
after that go to the city aldorada and head to the billboard in the middle part of the city and accept a quest to kill cave bats
then leave the city, head down towards the mine/cave area and enter the tent thats there to talk to the old man inside
accept his quest and kill the bats in the most left cave
once done he will give you a pickaxe you can use to break those stones

the exact explenation and pictures are also in the guide thats on the post, 3rd link down, in case you cant figure it out
the scene you need is "pred, pri / sir roberts wife"
hope this helps :)
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game