A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 10/1/2021 Little Update!

Postby Vola » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:01 pm

I'm in love with the game ! Looking forward to it's progression. Thanks
Vola
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:01 pm

Let's start saying that Pri third stage when she fall asleep, has her arm clipping through her breasts. Next, the bug I found: when going in the corridor of Lea room, I found Nola sprite stuck in the library, when I try replaying the scene with Lea stepsister and mother together, I get softlocked as soon as I enter the bathroom, if you let yourself be eaten by the young blonde pred and see her scene where she eats her mom, the moment the scene is over and you return in control, the mother sprite get substituted by the uninteractable daughter sprite.

EDIT: Ah, you put a bug fix update already for Lea's mom. Later I'll try it. Btw, in the changelog what does it mean seeing the little pred as prey?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:24 pm

Hannah and Girlfriend....

I don't understand. The game FORCES me to seek out scenes to continue with the main story.
And when I do, Hannah ends up murdered by the villain.

Did I miss something?

... unless you mean "Hannah's SISTER and Girlfriend"
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:43 pm

So, when Pri ate Lea's brother and then I had her meet Lea in her room, I was hoping she would give Pri something really cool. Instead, Lea said the same thing she would when waiting for you to call in her babysitter. If you don't have anything for that yet, might I suggest Lea give Pri a fox headband. It would have the description of making you feel double foxy and give Pri +4 defense. I'm just hoping I didn't encounter a bug where Lea doesn't give you anything.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gamer210 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:26 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Hannah and Girlfriend....

I don't understand. The game FORCES me to seek out scenes to continue with the main story.
And when I do, Hannah ends up murdered by the villain.

Did I miss something?

... unless you mean "Hannah's SISTER and Girlfriend"

YES
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby DroolingPred » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:12 am

Going back through older victims to see all the internals, I love those digestion shots.

I'm assuming the mother of four is the one in the house above Hannah's, where you find the cat and eat the kids. If I trigger the scene in the house, the third kid that runs and hides is nowhere to be found and I get softlocked, unable to leave the house.

Is there a trigger to repeat the Hannah's sister and girlfriend event? Her room and the boxing club room are both empty.

I'm not playing from scratch, I've just been copying over my save every time, so I may inherit some weird juju.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby crazytf2 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:56 am

Im searching for lea's brother scene after that im done
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:07 am

DroolingPred wrote:Going back through older victims to see all the internals, I love those digestion shots.

I'm assuming the mother of four is the one in the house above Hannah's, where you find the cat and eat the kids. If I trigger the scene in the house, the third kid that runs and hides is nowhere to be found and I get softlocked, unable to leave the house.

Is there a trigger to repeat the Hannah's sister and girlfriend event? Her room and the boxing club room are both empty.

I'm not playing from scratch, I've just been copying over my save every time, so I may inherit some weird juju.

The third neighbor's kid is hiding in the closet in the room on the far left.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Gamma47 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:22 am

First off: I absolutely LOVE this game! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Secondly: There are a couple bugs I found, the soft lock that happens when you try to repeat the scene with Lea's Sister/Mom, but also after the scene with the little pred where she eats her mom her mom never reappears and instead there is an uninteractable version of the pred just standing where the scene ends. Also after the update to your update there is a copy of Lea's babysitter just standing in the hallway outside her room.

Lastly: I kinda like the 3D models over the 2D sprites. Even if they are a little less detailed than the sprites, the models seem to have more versatility and customization. Plus they stand out against all the other vore games that are using that sprite tool.
Gamma47
New to the forum

Postby ripleysonic » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:33 am

A bug report: Lea's stepsister and mom (The little girl in the park and the one who has you eat her babysitter) brakes the game whenever you try to redo it. Also when you eat her brother in the park and you make it all the way to her in her house there's only one line of dialogue and it's just "she's in her room.". It feels like that there is something missing.
Edit: Oh yeah, the little Predator Girl Next Door also breaks somewhat when you let her eat you and her mom.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:31 pm

ripleysonic wrote:A bug report: Lea's stepsister and mom (The little girl in the park and the one who has you eat her babysitter) brakes the game whenever you try to redo it. Also when you eat her brother in the park and you make it all the way to her in her house there's only one line of dialogue and it's just "she's in her room.". It feels like that there is something missing.
Edit: Oh yeah, the little Predator Girl Next Door also breaks somewhat when you let her eat you and her mom.

I was also thinking there's something missing. Suggested something in an earlier post if there really isn't anything there. Check it and see if you think it's a good idea.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:06 pm

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:
DroolingPred wrote:Going back through older victims to see all the internals, I love those digestion shots.

The third neighbor's kid is hiding in the closet in the room on the far left.

That closet is not interactable. I should note that I've played this scene before, I'm attempting to replay it.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Voytsik » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:15 pm

Oh, thanks a lot for fixing the bikini bug! I'm fine now. Those girls left and I was able to take the item.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:24 pm

So tried the fixed version. It's even more broken. Now when I eat Lea's brother, I can't continue normally because once I go into her room, she has the dialogue of "She must be in her room".

That said, I have a few suggestions:
1 why not allow Lea to join you in the party as well, since you basically eat her whole family and has no one left, you can choose to eat her or take her with her (plotwise, Lea would insist to join Pri because she want to see her eat more). You could make her the healer of the group.
2 The strong attack should be buffed in damage. Like, the double attack for now is too convenient considering it hits most of the time and usually does like 50 damage more.
3 How about after the lunatic guy in the house at north-east of the city get outside through the window, you can find on the library next the window the key to the daughter room, so you can enter and eat her.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voytsik » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:23 pm

Souls6 wrote:So tried the fixed version. It's even more broken. Now when I eat Lea's brother, I can't continue normally because once I go into her room, she has the dialogue of "She must be in her room".

That said, I have a few suggestions:
1 why not allow Lea to join you in the party as well, since you basically eat her whole family and has no one left, you can choose to eat her or take her with her (plotwise, Lea would insist to join Pri because she want to see her eat more). You could make her the healer of the group.
2 The strong attack should be buffed in damage. Like, the double attack for now is too convenient considering it hits most of the time and usually does like 50 damage more.
3 How about after the lunatic guy in the house at north-east of the city get outside through the window, you can find on the library next the window the key to the daughter room, so you can enter and eat her.

Try to digest her brother and after that go in that room
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dotsu » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:55 pm

An update, i cant wait to see what i find XD
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Blaze32202 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:45 am

When you try to repeat the 3d scene with lea's mom after digesting her and the sister once the scene freezes and I have to close the game. To be specific instead of breaking down the door pri just teleports into the room, the mom asks "what just happened" and then the scene doesn't progress any further.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:15 am

Playing through the update, AN PANTY SNAP DELIVERED!

Side not: Pri's new design is interesting. the white leggings where a surprise but i find it fitting.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby 1208steve » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:21 am

Why does Pri become long haired at stage 5 ? Is there any way to change it?
1208steve
New to the forum

Postby 1208steve » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:25 am

Why does Pri become long haired at stage 5 ? Is there any way to change it ?
1208steve
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game