A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 08/10/21 Surprise!

Postby oppi » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:49 pm

RBRD wrote:3D is cool, but i like 2D Nola haha

Okay it's going to be 2D then. I'm experimenting with 3D and am playing with the thought of replacing all
the pictures with 3D but that would be sooooo time consuming.

wariodude128 wrote:Didn't know we could have 3D for anything but Pri. I quite like seeing the animations of a 2D character sinking below or out to the side of the screen as she's getting swallowed, so I'd prefer that instead of making a new 3D model. Besides, you did say a new stage of 3D Pri was coming so I'd say focus on perfecting that instead. Maybe we could have a character be pulled up through the top of the screen at some point...?

By the way, you might want to see about adding A Way Back Home to the list of playable community vore games. If only so folks don't have to keep looking for it in the forum.

Yep, I found out how to make my own 3D poses and I kind of like how much more possibilities 3D gives.
The new 3D stage for Pri is done, but I'm not too sure if it's good enough. I'll let you guys decide
that when I finally release the update.
A character pulled up through the top of the screen sounds fun!
I totally forgot to add it to the playable community vore games :O
Will do!

Souls6 wrote:Like I said before, the 3D ain't too bad, but it's such a huge contrast with the rest of the game. I personally would prefer to have as default Pri 2D and have an option to change it to 3D.

I agree the contrast is huge.. But using kisekae feels so limited. Using only frontal pictures is very
restricting.

gamer210 wrote:
Souls6 wrote:Like I said before, the 3D ain't too bad, but it's such a huge contrast with the rest of the game. I personally would prefer to have as default Pri 2D and have an option to change it to 3D.

That maybe tricky unless the software is secure that mite add a bug to the game.
3D for long term acquaintances would make the most sense it would add focus to players on soon to be party members and vote for favourites my money’s still on Lilly the bullied shy model your training to be strong willed predator who stands up for herself and you 8)

To have Pri'S pictures default as 2D and optional as 3D is easily doable. But I don't know it I want to
spend so many hours implementing it..
To make Lilly one of Pri's companions sounds interesting. If you have any ideas for the plot, let me know!
oppi
Participator

Postby vgove » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:44 pm

how big can you make the 3d belly
vgove
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:03 pm

gamer210 wrote:

That maybe tricky unless the software is secure that mite add a bug to the game.
3D for long term acquaintances would make the most sense it would add focus to players on soon to be party members and vote for favourites my money’s still on Lilly the bullied shy model your training to be strong willed predator who stands up for herself and you 8)

To have Pri'S pictures default as 2D and optional as 3D is easily doable. But I don't know it I want to
To make Lilly one of Pri's companions sounds interesting. If you have any ideas for the plot, let me know![/quote]

You don't necessarily have to go back and redo everything. By keeping 2D as default, and 3D as extra, you can just focus mostly on the 2D and the old non-3D scenes can be kept as they are, just working on new ones and maybe little by little through updates you can make some of the old ones.
For Lilly, I think she already basically has all the plot. You could make it so that when you go to her room to eat her, you get an option to just chat with her normally, then have Pri say goodbye and then Lilly ask if he can join you since she wants to learn from you. The player can then decide if have with her or not.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:26 pm

gamer210 wrote:
Souls6 wrote:
To make Lilly one of Pri's companions sounds interesting. If you have any ideas for the plot, let me know!

You don't necessarily have to go back and redo everything. By keeping 2D as default, and 3D as extra, you can just focus mostly on the 2D and the old non-3D scenes can be kept as they are, just working on new ones and maybe little by little through updates you can make some of the old ones.
For Lilly, I think she already basically has all the plot. You could make it so that when you go to her room to eat her, you get an option to just chat with her normally, then have Pri say goodbye and then Lilly ask if he can join you since she wants to learn from you. The player can then decide if have with her or not.

Actually, Pri already has a party member in Jacob. He doesn't have much of a use right now, other than telling Pri about her true heritage, but he joins your party right before you head for the portal. Which is, if you can believe it, a way back home. How far home is from where the portal puts you is up to Oppi, but still. I suggested he can understand fox awhile back, so he can tell you what the foxes you find in a cave are saying. What I had them say can be found either in a previous post or you can wait for the next update when it may or may not appear in the game.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby oppi » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:57 pm

vgove wrote:how big can you make the 3d belly

I can make it as big as a house if I want to.

Souls6 wrote:

Yep, I'll probably change the old 2D Pictures into 3D pictures over a long period of time.
That's probably how I'll make it if Lilly gets to join Pri.

wariodude128 wrote:Actually, Pri already has a party member in Jacob. He doesn't have much of a use right now, other than telling Pri about her true heritage, but he joins your party right before you head for the portal. Which is, if you can believe it, a way back home. How far home is from where the portal puts you is up to Oppi, but still. I suggested he can understand fox awhile back, so he can tell you what the foxes you find in a cave are saying. What I had them say can be found either in a previous post or you can wait for the next update when it may or may not appear in the game.

I plan to make Jacob Pri's guilty conscience. So when Pri eats somebody infront of Jacob, he'll try to
make her feel bad about it, telling her how wrong it is to eat unwilling meals. But eventually he'll start
to like it when she eats people. And at some point after eating enough people infront of Jacob something
changes. Don't know what yet but this has been on my mind for sometime.

Also as wariodude128 said, Jacob can probably understand other foxes. This could lead to a secret reward
somehow. Like a secret fox village.

I plan to make Pri's way back home quite far. So I'm thinking of roughly 5 major towns until she reaches
her destination. With like 12 scenes per town.
oppi
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:45 pm

oppi wrote:

Souls6 wrote:

Yep, I'll probably change the old 2D Pictures into 3D pictures over a long period of time.

wariodude128 wrote:Actually, Pri already has a party member in Jacob. He doesn't have much of a use right now, other than telling Pri about her true heritage, but he joins your party right before you head for the portal. Which is, if you can believe it, a way back home. How far home is from where the portal puts you is up to Oppi, but still. I suggested he can understand fox awhile back, so he can tell you what the foxes you find in a cave are saying. What I had them say can be found either in a previous post or you can wait for the next update when it may or may not appear in the game.

I plan to make Jacob Pri's guilty conscience. So when Pri eats somebody infront of Jacob, he'll try to
make her feel bad about it, telling her how wrong it is to eat unwilling meals. But eventually he'll start
to like it when she eats people. And at some point after eating enough people infront of Jacob something

Also as wariodude128 said, Jacob can probably understand other foxes. This could lead to a secret reward

I plan to make Pri's way back home quite far. So I'm thinking of roughly 5 major towns until she reaches

So far the only times Jacob comments on Pri eating someone is the Boss's daughter and the fairy, and he doesn't like it. However, perhaps having a third meal but willing this time could make it so Jacob actually decides that's hot. When Pri asks why he says that now after the previous two meals, Jacob says it has something to do with how the girl getting eaten was into it. As for what the change is, perhaps he was originally a magician in their home dimension and after Pri eats enough girls while there he regains some of his spells back. First one would be a healing spell in case other girls want to fight you and you don't have access to drinks that let you heal. Obviously the winner of said fights eats the loser, resulting in more pred AND prey scenes. Jacob wouldn't be eaten because he's a small fox and therefore not worth eating. Speaking of, the portal they go through would need to become the new place Pri appears after a prey scene. She mentions how as they were going through she saw a timeline where she got eaten and hopefully in this one she isn't. Tieing how many vore scenes you see to how many spells Jacob gets back could be an interesting mechanic. Would incentivise you to find them all. Whatever you want to do with the foxes other than the song reference is up you right now, since I can't think of anything at the moment. Geez, if you keep writing down all my ideas, you might have to take me on as an idea consultant.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:09 pm

oppi wrote:

Souls6 wrote:

I Cant wait to see what you do. I am interested an hoping to see this game finish one day. As so far its really fun an by far my favorite. Jacob being a guilty conscious is surprisingly fitting. Also seeing Jacob slowly change sounds fun. I wish you the best of luck in development oppai.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:48 pm

Remember how in an earlier quote post I mentioned how I wasn't sure about what the foxes could lead you to? Well, I was at work today and thought of two ideas. The first was passage to a dance club if you answered a series of questions correctly involving song lyrics. I have since discarded the idea, but thought you should know anyway in case you can think of something to do with it. Instead, I have a better one:

You know how there's another game being made called Vore Town? Well, I think it would be funny if Jacob talking to the foxes ends up allowing Pri to enter somewhere in or around Vore Town, the bottom of a well with a ladder to the top let's say, where she can either eat or be eaten by Luna; the protagonist of that game. My idea would be she either climb up the ladder quickly without caring what's at the top or climb carefully to see just what might be up there. Luna just so happens to be checking the well near a science facility. Which is the pred scene and which is the prey scene between the two should be obvious. On the Vore Town end, you should ask the dev of that game about adding scenes where Luna checks the well outside the science facility and sees something coming up fast from it. If you have Luna not dodge, she gets bowled over by Pri and summarily eaten. If she dodges, Pri falls flat on her face and Luna decides hey free meal with a predictable result.

Yes, I think a crossover between two games using mainly Kisekae characters for non-rpg maker scenes is a good idea. If you do as well, make a post in the thread for Vore Town asking if the dev thinks that's a good idea to add in the next-next update. I say that because a preview for the next Vore Town update has been released. So if my crossover idea were to make it in, it would be the update after that one. I know it's a long shot, but I'm doing my absolute best right now to take random events that lead to nothing and tie them up with a neat little bow. Hope it's appreciated and that you like this crossover idea along with my other suggestions.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:44 am

wariodude128 wrote:Remember how in an earlier quote post I mentioned how I wasn't sure about what the foxes could lead you to? Well, I was at work today and thought of two ideas. The first was passage to a dance club if you answered a series of questions correctly involving song lyrics. I have since discarded the idea, but thought you should know anyway in case you can think of something to do with it. Instead, I have a better one:

You know how there's another game being made called Vore Town? Well, I think it would be funny if Jacob talking to the foxes ends up allowing Pri to enter somewhere in or around Vore Town, the bottom of a well with a ladder to the top let's say, where she can either eat or be eaten by Luna; the protagonist of that game. My idea would be she either climb up the ladder quickly without caring what's at the top or climb carefully to see just what might be up there. Luna just so happens to be checking the well near a science facility. Which is the pred scene and which is the prey scene between the two should be obvious. On the Vore Town end, you should ask the dev of that game about adding scenes where Luna checks the well outside the science facility and sees something coming up fast from it. If you have Luna not dodge, she gets bowled over by Pri and summarily eaten. If she dodges, Pri falls flat on her face and Luna decides hey free meal with a predictable result.

Yes, I think a crossover between two games using mainly Kisekae characters for non-rpg maker scenes is a good idea. If you do as well, make a post in the thread for Vore Town asking if the dev thinks that's a good idea to add in the next-next update. I say that because a preview for the next Vore Town update has been released. So if my crossover idea were to make it in, it would be the update after that one. I know it's a long shot, but I'm doing my absolute best right now to take random events that lead to nothing and tie them up with a neat little bow. Hope it's appreciated and that you like this crossover idea along with my other suggestions.

First Pri should ask permission.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:45 am

Souls6 wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Remember how in an earlier quote post I mentioned how I wasn't sure about what the foxes could lead you to? Well, I was at work today and thought of two ideas. The first was passage to a dance club if you answered a series of questions correctly involving song lyrics. I have since discarded the idea, but thought you should know anyway in case you can think of something to do with it. Instead, I have a better one:

First Pri should ask permission.

Perhaps when she climbs carefully up the ladder and sees Luna looking down at her. Then when she says yes, Pri pounces on Luna bowling her over. The idea is to make the scenes in each game similar enough so that it's made clear a special crossover thing is happening right now. A lot of scenes in Vore Town involve Luna telling someone to eat her and/or letting the person digest her, so it wouldn't be too out-of-character.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gamer210 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:59 pm

to increase replay value near the end would be multiple endings some of witch based total victims like getting there with minimum numbers leads to a end with two choices and other more choices at a mid number an max number :gulp: if this interest's you you can put hints here an there in response Pri's post meal reflection's and friend/s comments :wink:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:34 pm

Here's an idea for a nice scene. You could have a willing scene for Pri with Miss Elizabeth. Since in order for Pri to ask for tutoring she had to have seen her eat the girl in class it'd make sense if she was going into it knowing to expect that. For the triggers I'd put it after the 2nd vore club girl that can be eaten willingly to make Pri curious about it and when she asks for tutoring at Miss Elizabeth's apartment just add a choice when you select the table instead of the chair to feed herself to her. Personally from there I'd have her raid her fridge to find whip cream and chocolate sauce and cover herself with them on the table as a nice desert with plenty of licking as she's swallowed down, especially focusing on her feet (no personal bias here, no sir >.>)
MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:50 pm

gamer210 wrote:to increase replay value near the end would be multiple endings some of witch based total victims like getting there with minimum numbers leads to a end with two choices and other more choices at a mid number an max number :gulp: if this interest's you you can put hints here an there in response Pri's post meal reflection's and friend/s comments :wink:

The multiple endings idea intrigues me. Maybe it could be a case where depending on if you saw the minimum amount, a quarter, half, three quarters, or all the possible vore scenes you get a different ending. Not sure if you will be able to go back through the portal to the original map after going through it with Jacob. If so, then I think in each chapter vore scene counter there should be a percentage of how many you've seen in that particular chapter and another percentage of how many you've seen overall. The overall percentage would obviously be across all the chapters in the game, however many there's going to be. I imagine there would be a point of no return before facing the final confrontation, whatever it is. The overall percentage of vore scenes you've seen would determine how things play out. The endings would go from worst, bad, neutral, alright and best. Somehow, in each one, vore is involved. It would all depend on what magic powers Jacob has, since I previously suggested he was once a magician and gains spells back when a certain number of vore scenes are seen.

Er... sorry about throwing all that out there. Each time Oppi mentions story outlines it makes my mental gears grind and I come up with something. If you think it sounds great, then you can quote this and say "Yeah, what he said".
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby oppi » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:07 am

Nice idea to make it lead to Vore Town. I'll think about it. (Of course only with permission)

gamer210 wrote:to increase replay value near the end would be multiple endings some of witch based total victims like getting there with minimum numbers leads to a end with two choices and other more choices at a mid number an max number :gulp: if this interest's you you can put hints here an there in response Pri's post meal reflection's and friend/s comments :wink:

Sounds like a fun idea! I still have no clue how this game will end but I keep your idea in mind.

MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN wrote:Here's an idea for a nice scene. You could have a willing scene for Pri with Miss Elizabeth. Since in order for Pri to ask for tutoring she had to have seen her eat the girl in class it'd make sense if she was going into it knowing to expect that. For the triggers I'd put it after the 2nd vore club girl that can be eaten willingly to make Pri curious about it and when she asks for tutoring at Miss Elizabeth's apartment just add a choice when you select the table instead of the chair to feed herself to her. Personally from there I'd have her raid her fridge to find whip cream and chocolate sauce and cover herself with them on the table as a nice desert with plenty of licking as she's swallowed down, especially focusing on her feet (no personal bias here, no sir >.>)

Yeah, sounds like a nice scene but Pri is just not a willing prey. She would never let anyone eat her
willingly. She's pred through and through.

wariodude128 wrote:

The multiple endings idea intrigues me. Maybe it could be a case where depending on if you saw the minimum amount, a quarter, half, three quarters, or all the possible vore scenes you get a different ending. Not sure if you will be able to go back through the portal to the original map after going through it with Jacob. If so, then I think in each chapter vore scene counter there should be a percentage of how many you've seen in that particular chapter and another percentage of how many you've seen overall. The overall percentage would obviously be across all the chapters in the game, however many there's going to be. I imagine there would be a point of no return before facing the final confrontation, whatever it is. The overall percentage of vore scenes you've seen would determine how things play out. The endings would go from worst, bad, neutral, alright and best. Somehow, in each one, vore is involved. It would all depend on what magic powers Jacob has, since I previously suggested he was once a magician and gains spells back when a certain number of vore scenes are seen.

Er... sorry about throwing all that out there. Each time Oppi mentions story outlines it makes my mental gears grind and I come up with something. If you think it sounds great, then you can quote this and say "Yeah, what he said".

You do have a lot of ideas wariodude128. I'll add some, like the blue dancer girl that preds on Pri
if she can't manage to hide fast enough. But I couldn't manage to add some of them in the upcoming update.
The next one will have some for sure!
oppi
Participator

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 10/1/2021 Little Update!

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:56 am

Glad you like my ideas so far. I suggested a similar crossover idea on the Vore Town thread, so don't be surprised if Egads messages you about it. I did mention a bit ago how I'm an ideas guy, so trying to make something still being worked on as great as it can be is an impulse of mine. By the way, I decided to do a minimum vore scene run of A Way Back Home and it's not as easy as it sounds. Had to see eight to move the story along, so along with observing a schoolgirl getting eaten I had Miss Elizabeth eat Pri. Then, I became part of the vore club where Pri ate Little Neko, the hot neighbor and the other two members. Then I took on Hannah's sister and her underlings with the iron knuckles equipped plus ten sodas I got from a vending machine. Got enough experience to achieve level 3 from it. Went to the shower after and Pri ate the blonde boxer girl, after which I did all the necessary things to set up the scene where Hannah's sister and friend get eaten by Pri. That was the eight scenes and it allowed me to go into the facility. That's where I am now and will be continuing on.

Oh, and before I forget, you might want to split the Swimmer Girls club scenes into Obs and Pred instead of Obs/Pred. Could be the other thing screwing up the vore scene counter along with the Little Pred.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Notsexy10 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:28 pm

Bug in new update: You can't enter the bathroom in Lea's house while someone is in Pri's belly. You simply walk into the void. As such, you can't access Lea's mom.
Notsexy10
New to the forum

Postby oppi » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:49 pm

Notsexy10 wrote:Bug in new update: You can't enter the bathroom in Lea's house while someone is in Pri's belly. You simply walk into the void. As such, you can't access Lea's mom.

Yep, sorry for that. Someone on patreon mentioned already.
The fixed version is online.
If you redownload the game, it should be possible to walk into the bathroom with a full belly.
oppi
Participator

Postby gamer210 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:57 pm

redownloaded it and it works now but a NPC appeared in the hallway now looks like the babysitter in her underwear.
Also the soft lock is still there if the scene is weight stage 5 exclusive there need to a scene of failed entry or doesn’t try to knock it down or variation of lower weight class gaining entry :gulp:
Last edited by gamer210 on Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:27 pm

Don't know who Lea is right now, but I'm sure I'll find out eventually. Anyway, I gave you a LOT of new ideas to work with. If you need any more, you can message me. If only so this thread doesn't become just ideas from one trollfacing Wario. Currently on writing duties for another project, but I can keep that and ideas for this game separate. Doubt you'll take me up on this offer, but I'm putting it out there anyway.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby why9343 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:34 pm

Having some trouble with lea bro scene, I ate him but when I went to her room to talk about the reward nothing happened? Did I go to the wrong place because I can’t replay the scene now because she and her brother no longer appear in the park. Even tried to redo the babysitter scene but no luck.
why9343
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game