A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 08/10/21 Surprise!

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:50 am

oppi wrote:My idea for nola is that:
Spoiler alert!
Spoiler: show
she wants to spend some time in Pri's belly because she saw Pri eat one of the models. So you can devour her multiple times and release her after some time, each time a little longer. At some point she doesn't mind being digested. That's when Pri can decide to digest her or just let her out again.
What do you think about the idea?

I see Pri as a more aggressive character, so for the same scenario, I would see it like this:
after regurgitating it a number of times, Pri has had enough and decides to digest Nola (a choice) whether she likes it or not.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Voytsik » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:06 am

Where can I find bikini for sugar and making a cake?
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:08 am

Voytsik wrote:Where can I find bikini for sugar and making a cake?

Have you entered all of the places you can go into on the beach after the model show?
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:12 am

Not sure if you get notifications when an edit is made to a post, so I'll copy and paste what I added to the quote post I made earlier here:

Have five additional things to add: 1. Change the name of dancer blonde to dancer brunette since the character is clearly a brunette. 2. Speaking of, when her bodyguard is coming a 20 second countdown on the top right should be added. If you don't hide behind the flowers in time, he comes in and knocks you down. Then she comes in, he talks about how he knew you can never be too careful and she eats you (new prey scene). 3. Should move Boss's daughter vore scene on the checklist to the bottom right above the tigress, since after it you gain Jacob as a party member and if you did things right the last things to do in the chapter is go through the portal and optionally have one last Pri as prey scene. 4. It's a bit weird when you go into the room with Lilly and the blonde model and you choose not to save her you get teleported back out and that's it. I think making it so right as you leave there should be a scene where Lilly gets eaten. When you come out of the room the blonde haired model comes out after you move away from the door showing she has digested Lilly. Cruel, but you didn't save her so you must suffer the consequences. (New obs. scene). 5. Not sure what's planned with the meeting of the foxes. If nothing has been planned, might I suggest with Jacob as a party member when they run off he tells you he understood them since after becoming one he knows fox now. He says there was an agreement to leave the Norwegian band that had a song about what they say alone since the end of the song makes it clear they don't actually know. There was much discussion about this topic, as made clear from what they were saying, and you happened upon the end of it (Yes, this is a reference to The Fox by Ylvis). If you can sneak those in there as well, that would be great. Got an idea about age transferring, but from the sounds of things that can wait until more than one area of chapter 2 is available. Hope you like the last-minute adds.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voytsik » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:18 am

wariodude128 wrote:

Have you entered all of the places you can go into on the beach after the model show?

I have, but I can't find any bikini to pick up. I saw only the one in their dressing room, but I can't pass there due to the girls' talk.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dotsu » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:32 am

Spoiler alert!
she wants to spend some time in Pri's belly because she saw Pri eat one of the models. So you can devour her multiple times and release her after some time, each time a little longer. At some point she doesn't mind being digested. That's when Pri can decide to digest her or just let her out again.

That sounds really good as it allows those who dont want to eat her to keep her an for someone like me doing a sadistic pred run to digest Nola when the time comes but still have cute non fatal scense.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:33 am

Voytsik wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:

I have, but I can't find any bikini to pick up. I saw only the one in their dressing room, but I can't pass there due to the girls' talk.

Well, maybe if you talked to both Lilly and the other two models inside, then go into the hotel, you might be able to go back in and find them gone.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby oppi » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:43 am

wariodude128 wrote:Not sure if you get notifications when an edit is made to a post, so I'll copy and paste what I added to the quote post I made earlier here:

Have five additional things to add: 1. Change the name of dancer blonde to dancer brunette since the character is clearly a brunette. 2. Speaking of, when her bodyguard is coming a 20 second countdown on the top right should be added. If you don't hide behind the flowers in time, he comes in and knocks you down. Then she comes in, he talks about how he knew you can never be too careful and she eats you (new prey scene). 3. Should move Boss's daughter vore scene on the checklist to the bottom right above the tigress, since after it you gain Jacob as a party member and if you did things right the last things to do in the chapter is go through the portal and optionally have one last Pri as prey scene. 4. It's a bit weird when you go into the room with Lilly and the blonde model and you choose not to save her you get teleported back out and that's it. I think making it so right as you leave there should be a scene where Lilly gets eaten. When you come out of the room the blonde haired model comes out after you move away from the door showing she has digested Lilly. Cruel, but you didn't save her so you must suffer the consequences. (New obs. scene). 5. Not sure what's planned with the meeting of the foxes. If nothing has been planned, might I suggest with Jacob as a party member when they run off he tells you he understood them since after becoming one he knows fox now. He says there was an agreement to leave the Norwegian band that had a song about what they say alone since the end of the song makes it clear they don't actually know. There was much discussion about this topic, as made clear from what they were saying, and you happened upon the end of it (Yes, this is a reference to The Fox by Ylvis). If you can sneak those in there as well, that would be great. Got an idea about age transferring, but from the sounds of things that can wait until more than one area of chapter 2 is available. Hope you like the last-minute adds.

Thanks for the great ideas! I'll add them to my list for sure! I like point 2 a lot! I totally agree on point 4 also. There used to be a scene but I didn't like it so I deleted it... Should have made a new one but I kind of forgot about it :/
Thanks again!

Ryuu27 wrote:
Spoiler alert!

I see Pri as a more aggressive character, so for the same scenario, I would see it like this:
after regurgitating it a number of times, Pri has had enough and decides to digest Nola (a choice) whether she likes it or not.

Oh true. I think this fits her character much better!
oppi
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:27 am

oppi wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Not sure if you get notifications when an edit is made to a post, so I'll copy and paste what I added to the quote post I made earlier here:

Thanks for the great ideas! I'll add them to my list for sure! I like point 2 a lot! I totally agree on point 4 also. There used to be a scene but I didn't like it so I deleted it... Should have made a new one but I kind of forgot about it :/
Thanks again!

Ryuu27 wrote:
Spoiler alert!

Oh true. I think this fits her character much better!

If all my ideas end up in there, all I ask is a "various additional scenes and one silly fox reference by wariodude128" be put in the credits area if there is one. If you want maybe even put a little thing next to the vore scene in the list after you found it that says (suggested by wariodude128). I'm an ideas guy, I kind of can't help it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voytsik » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:53 am

wariodude128 wrote:Well, maybe if you talked to both Lilly and the other two models inside, then go into the hotel, you might be able to go back in and find them gone.

Sadly, but nothing works. These two models always there... I tried everything. Can it be a bug? I can give you my save to test, if you don't mind
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:39 am

Voytsik wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Well, maybe if you talked to both Lilly and the other two models inside, then go into the hotel, you might be able to go back in and find them gone.

Sadly, but nothing works. These two models always there... I tried everything. Can it be a bug? I can give you my save to test, if you don't mind

Oh! Did you try to open the door on the first floor of the hotel where you can hear Lilly screaming about getting eaten, have the maid open the door and eat the model who was about to eat her? Because if not, that might be why they're not gone yet. Do what I said and see if that does it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voytsik » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:43 pm

wariodude128 wrote:
Voytsik wrote:

Oh! Did you try to open the door on the first floor of the hotel where you can hear Lilly screaming about getting eaten, have the maid open the door and eat the model who was about to eat her? Because if not, that might be why they're not gone yet. Do what I said and see if that does it.

I tried that a few times. Now Lilly is at 3rd floor. I even went with that model in belly to dressing room, but it didn't help. I collected all ingredients for cake except for the sugar.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:55 pm

Voytsik wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Oh! Did you try to open the door on the first floor of the hotel where you can hear Lilly screaming about getting eaten, have the maid open the door and eat the model who was about to eat her? Because if not, that might be why they're not gone yet. Do what I said and see if that does it.

I tried that a few times. Now Lilly is at 3rd floor. I even went with that model in belly to dressing room, but it didn't help. I collected all ingredients for cake except for the sugar.
[/quote]
Well, I'm stumped. I know there are two bikinis you need to find. One for the girl who will be your accompaniment into the area around the hotel and the other is traded for sugar. One is together as a set and the other you find the top and bottom in a little outhouse on the beach, but you have to enter it twice to get both. If you tried to enter it when you first got to the beach, you hear the sound of a judge eating someone. You see her later on the second floor digesting them in the after party area. If none of that works, you might have to start over.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:47 pm

Seifens wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Didn't work, the save file isn't even showing up the list of saves.

MX uses some kind of separate save manifest. You may have to save a game in the new version first then copy your old save over the new one.

Somehow worked, but the two bitches are still guarding the bikini.
Turbotowns
???

Postby RBRD » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:04 pm

Spoiler alert!

First, welcome back Oppi!

Second, what a surprise.
A comeback in style, full of wonderful scenes!
Lily had a very interesting outcome.

But what I really need to comment is the scene in question.
I really think that would be something Nola would do.
And considering what Pri has done for her, her offering before Pri takes her by force, seems a more natural path.
Leaving in the player's hands the choice between prevailing the more human and pious side of Pri, or his more voracious predator side.

Looking forward to the next update!
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby oppi » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:35 pm

What do you guys think, 2D or 3D Nola pictures for the scene?
oppi
Participator

Postby RBRD » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:55 pm

3D is cool, but i like 2D Nola haha
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:31 pm

Didn't know we could have 3D for anything but Pri. I quite like seeing the animations of a 2D character sinking below or out to the side of the screen as she's getting swallowed, so I'd prefer that instead of making a new 3D model. Besides, you did say a new stage of 3D Pri was coming so I'd say focus on perfecting that instead. Maybe we could have a character be pulled up through the top of the screen at some point...?

By the way, you might want to see about adding A Way Back Home to the list of playable community vore games. If only so folks don't have to keep looking for it in the forum.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:18 am

Like I said before, the 3D ain't too bad, but it's such a huge contrast with the rest of the game. I personally would prefer to have as default Pri 2D and have an option to change it to 3D.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gamer210 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:34 am

Souls6 wrote:Like I said before, the 3D ain't too bad, but it's such a huge contrast with the rest of the game. I personally would prefer to have as default Pri 2D and have an option to change it to 3D.

That maybe tricky unless the software is secure that mite add a bug to the game.
3D for long term acquaintances would make the most sense it would add focus to players on soon to be party members and vote for favourites my money’s still on Lilly the bullied shy model your training to be strong willed predator who stands up for herself and you 8)
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game