A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 08/10/21 Surprise!

Postby vore21b » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:53 pm

how do you find all the members of the vore club
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby MasterInventor » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:43 pm

oppi wrote:Surprise I'm back..
Sorry for the long silence..
Game is not yet dead

Nice on the update! I've found a couple bugs, though.

- If you use the observe self option (Q or Page Up) and then go through a door or access some other dialog trigger, Pri's image is stuck on screen until you use Q or Page Up again

- Similar image sticking bug, maybe? Actually, I don't know if this one is a bug, but during the blue dancer girl scene, her image remains on-screen in between the dialog where Pri decides to eat her and the interaction where she actually does it.

- Exercising seems to be broken. Pri was still thicc after exercising. I think it might have something to do with the new 3D model system? If I was in your place, I could definitely see myself forgetting to include the weight loss code in the rework, haha...

- The game doesn't register you as having the Iron Knuckles in your inventory if you have them equipped. Less game-literate players could possibly get softlocked there. I had to unequip the Knuckles so that the game would unfuck itself and the quest would continue properly... after the game explicitly reminded me to equip them after picking them up in a previous scene...

Bugs aside, overall a very nice update! Thanks for making it :-D

Judging by the number of "how do I 'x'" questions this thread has gotten since the update, I think you might want to update the guide next :lol:

I think this is my favorite vore game, probably, just barely beating out God Complex and Unbridled Hedonism. I love the new internal view scenes, and the swallowing sequences, especially Lilly's one, were the best, with the minor quibble that Pri seems to swallow a weird number of shoes. If I was a pred, I would definitely be taking those off before getting there. But whatever. Again, still the best.

I'm a big fan of the new 3D Pri models, by the way. What program did you use to make them? Kisekae's censorship thing has always bugged me, I love that this other system doesn't have it. :D

Will you be reworking any of the older scenes to include the swallowing sequences and internal views? Are the remaining scenes that use Pri's Kisekae model going to stick around, or are you looking at reworking them with the 3D one?

Thanks again!
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Notsexy10 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:59 pm

MasterInventor wrote:
oppi wrote:Surprise I'm back..
Sorry for the long silence..
Game is not yet dead

Nice on the update! I've found a couple bugs, though.

- If you use the observe self option (Q or Page Up) and then go through a door or access some other dialog trigger, Pri's image is stuck on screen until you use Q or Page Up again

- Similar image sticking bug, maybe? Actually, I don't know if this one is a bug, but during the blue dancer girl scene, her image remains on-screen in between the dialog where Pri decides to eat her and the interaction where she actually does it.

- Exercising seems to be broken. Pri was still thicc after exercising. I think it might have something to do with the new 3D model system? If I was in your place, I could definitely see myself forgetting to include the weight loss code in the rework, haha...

- The game doesn't register you as having the Iron Knuckles in your inventory if you have them equipped. Less game-literate players could possibly get softlocked there. I had to unequip the Knuckles so that the game would unfuck itself and the quest would continue properly... after the game explicitly reminded me to equip them after picking them up in a previous scene...

Bugs aside, overall a very nice update! Thanks for making it :-D

Judging by the number of "how do I 'x'" questions this thread has gotten since the update, I think you might want to update the guide next :lol:

I think this is my favorite vore game, probably, just barely beating out God Complex and Unbridled Hedonism. I love the new internal view scenes, and the swallowing sequences, especially Lilly's one, were the best, with the minor quibble that Pri seems to swallow a weird number of shoes. If I was a pred, I would definitely be taking those off before getting there. But whatever. Again, still the best.

I'm a big fan of the new 3D Pri models, by the way. What program did you use to make them? Kisekae's censorship thing has always bugged me, I love that this other system doesn't have it. :D

Will you be reworking any of the older scenes to include the swallowing sequences and internal views? Are the remaining scenes that use Pri's Kisekae model going to stick around, or are you looking at reworking them with the 3D one?

Thanks again!

Weight loss does work, you've just eaten too much.
I think each workout subtracts an amount of fat points (usually enough to lose one stage of fat).

Also ,fyi, you can remove kisekae's censorship by going to the settings tab (wrench) and putting the checkerboard pattern thing to 8.
Notsexy10
New to the forum

Postby vgove » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:30 pm

Can not wait to see what you will add next
vgove
Participator

Postby MasterInventor » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:39 pm

Notsexy10 wrote:Weight loss does work, you've just eaten too much.
I think each workout subtracts an amount of fat points (usually enough to lose one stage of fat).

Also ,fyi, you can remove kisekae's censorship by going to the settings tab (wrench) and putting the checkerboard pattern thing to 8.

Oh, okay. Yeah, I did a full run of the game and got every prey, and I'm used to the last version where one run of exercise took you straight to the minimum level, so when I tried it a couple times and saw no results, I assumed brokenness. Thanks for clearing that up.

About Kisekae: Thanks, didn't know that! I don't think oppi knows about that either haha, they're clearly willing to put uncensored vaj in the game (see also: the new 3D Pri) so I assume they would if they knew about this ^^;

Your tip there will be invaluable if I ever end up making my own game with Kisekae. :D
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby oppi » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:25 am

Hey guys,
Thanks for all the bug reports and your posts in general.
I'll try to answer some questions:
I changed the way Pri loses weight, it now only removes 5
digestions, so people don't always have to start from state 1 again. It's a temporary solution and I'll make it work better in the future.

The pagedown button shows the prey inside Pri's belly but only for a few new scenes atm. I guess I'll include this feature for all scenes.

Pri is probably gonna get a 5th weight state. And I'm playing with the idea that she could maybe get a few additional changes after reaching a certain point, like some abilities that are only available when at a certain state.

I'm happy you like the new swallowing scenes. It's an idea I came up with and I' m glad you like it! But I will probably not change all the older scenes, simply because it's too much work. Maybe a few:)

I used koikatsu with a few mods for the 3d models. If you want detailed information dm me.

The remaining scenes that use Pri's kisekae models are going to stick around for now. I still have to learn how to use the 3d models better and make my own poses.

There's no way I can change all the girl pictures into 3d pictures. I think I'll keep using kisekae for most characters. But a few extra delicious girls will have 3d pictures in the future.

To do list:
- Finish work on the hotel (When the hotel is done I can finally work on the new chapter)
Hotel will get a few more scenes(Other dancers, nola the maid, last model, swimming teacher..)

What to expect:
I have a lot of plans with zenidore, it's going to be massive! The goal is to have over 100 scenes in total...
There's going to be a ton of monstergirls for sure. And Pri will have to be a lot more carefull not to end up in someone's stomach.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. If I missed something sorry.. I'm writing this on my phone and didn't see it..
oppi
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:29 am

oppi wrote:Hey guys,
Thanks for all the bug reports and your posts in general.
I'll try to answer some questions:
I changed the way Pri loses weight, it now only removes 5
digestions, so people don't always have to start from state 1 again. It's a temporary solution and I'll make it work better in the future.

The pagedown button shows the prey inside Pri's belly but only for a few new scenes atm. I guess I'll include this feature for all scenes.

Pri is probably gonna get a 5th weight state. And I'm playing with the idea that she could maybe get a few additional changes after reaching a certain point, like some abilities that are only available when at a certain state.

I'm happy you like the new swallowing scenes. It's an idea I came up with and I' m glad you like it! But I will probably not change all the older scenes, simply because it's too much work. Maybe a few:)

I used koikatsu with a few mods for the 3d models. If you want detailed information dm me.

The remaining scenes that use Pri's kisekae models are going to stick around for now. I still have to learn how to use the 3d models better and make my own poses.

There's no way I can change all the girl pictures into 3d pictures. I think I'll keep using kisekae for most characters. But a few extra delicious girls will have 3d pictures in the future.

To do list:
- Finish work on the hotel (When the hotel is done I can finally work on the new chapter)
Hotel will get a few more scenes(Other dancers, nola the maid, last model, swimming teacher..)

What to expect:
I have a lot of plans with zenidore, it's going to be massive! The goal is to have over 100 scenes in total...
There's going to be a ton of monstergirls for sure. And Pri will have to be a lot more carefull not to end up in someone's stomach.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. If I missed something sorry.. I'm writing this on my phone and didn't see it..

This game is wonderful. The plan you hafve is solid i wish you the best.also i think your intintions to make the girls in kiskae to lessen development time makes sense. Also you wish to rival nyan adventures with 100 plus scense? i commend you on that challange ever need help let us know i know id be glad to help i think others are as well.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby MasterInventor » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:53 pm

oppi wrote:Pri is probably gonna get a 5th weight state. And I'm playing with the idea that she could maybe get a few additional changes after reaching a certain point, like some abilities that are only available when at a certain state.

temp.png

You are now imagining someone chanting "panty snap" in the style of SUPERHOT.

PANTY

SNAP

PANTY

SNAP

:lol:

Dotsu wrote:This game is wonderful. The plan you hafve is solid i wish you the best.also i think your intintions to make the girls in kiskae to lessen development time makes sense. Also you wish to rival nyan adventures with 100 plus scense? i commend you on that challange ever need help let us know i know id be glad to help i think others are as well.

I second this. :D
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:10 pm

PANTY

SNAP

PANTY

SNAP

PANTY

SNAP

PANTY

SNAP
Turbotowns
???

Postby Dotsu » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:16 am

Turbotowns wrote:PANTY

SNAP

PANTY

SNAP

PANTY

SNAP

PANTY

SNAP

I agree we have been eluded to a panty snap. I think we all want to see it now XD
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:42 pm

Interesting, though I wonder if we can get another path for the attempt at saving Lilly(or whatever the third model name is). Like we get in, but she is already slurped up, and we can either just....co-exist, or the two preds tries to eat each other.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Derekiscool » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:01 am

Have you seen the Vore Game manager Hmal made (viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61561)? I think it's a really cool project and I'd love for you to add this game to it if you can
Derekiscool
New to the forum

Postby nomnomvore » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:01 am

Where the hell did that annoying girl run off to after I gave her a cake? I can't find her!?
nomnomvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:17 am

nomnomvore wrote:Where the hell did that annoying girl run off to after I gave her a cake? I can't find her!?

Second floor, at the party. And me I need know where is vegan girl ? I miss only this scene. (according to the book quest)
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby SecondAce » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:39 am

Ryuu27 wrote:
nomnomvore wrote:Where the hell did that annoying girl run off to after I gave her a cake? I can't find her!?

Second floor, at the party. And me I need know where is vegan girl ? I miss only this scene. (according to the book quest)

The vegan girl is the "clover quest girl" and can be found inside of the girls bathroom inside the school building.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby kiriaflurry » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:56 pm

Are there more prey scenes?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:52 pm

Where the hell is the pizza girl? I've delivered 30 pizzas, but nothings changed, and when I ordered my own it added 20 to the count.

---

(Also, how can we eat the 3rd sister? We know she exists, why can't we enter the beach tent?) Wait! I randomly found the birthday party and the 3rd sister's here, here we go!
Last edited by Turbotowns on Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby vgove » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:06 pm

whuch ones "The pagedown button shows the prey inside Pri's belly but only for a few new scenes atm. I guess I'll include this feature for all scenes."
vgove
Participator

Postby Nylonian » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:17 pm

Mac Download won't open. halp
Nylonian
New to the forum

Postby Facility0 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:37 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Where the hell is the pizza girl? I've delivered 30 pizzas, but nothings changed, and when I ordered my own it added 20 to the count.

---

(Also, how can we eat the 3rd sister? We know she exists, why can't we enter the beach tent?) Wait! I randomly found the birthday party and the 3rd sister's here, here we go!

She's in the house in the NW of the first city map (the bottom left side). Go to deliver pizzas so you have pizzas in your inventory, then go to the entrance of the top left house and you should be able to get the vore scene.
Facility0
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game