A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 2/19/21 Another little Update!

Postby PrismaticAria » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:25 am

Unidentified17 wrote:Hello, I have a problem when i open the game i get the error "nw_elf.dll not found" can I get some help please?

The .dll file directory stands for "Dynamic Link Library," meaning you're missing a file. Try re-downloading the game; if that doesn't work, try using a different program to extract the game from its compressed file. I always recommend 7Zip, if you aren't already using it.

If neither of those work, then the problem might be with your computer or operating system. Unfortunately, those would be a little complicated to fix. Reply if you need any more help.
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheOtaku777 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:21 pm

What program do you use to make the character pictures?
TheOtaku777
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:17 pm

I have to say i do enjoy the game so far. The weight gain feature as well as new scenes where a surprise for me an id say a welcome addition. To be honest besides bug fixes i thought i would have to wait till the next segment of the game to see more scenes. Keep up the wonderful game. Also got to ad Phi is an adorable pred.

Side note, for any of you who wish to figure out how to find the scene with Hannah's mother took a few attempts but keep track of her position in the house each time you rest and talk to her. I think you need a certian amount of scenes to get the scene to trigger. But while in the kitchen at some point she will ask you to help with cleaning the bathroom. Say yes and go from there.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby HugsForDrugs » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:03 am

I got a pretty cool idea and this has to go with adding a level up system what if once you got to a certain level with Priscilla she evolves into a powerful vixen (kinda like Pokemon) which i believe is a higher version of a normal fox i think if a remember correctly a vixen is a spirit fox. i also think that once she evolves into a vixen she should be able to use magic that to me sounds like a really cool feature to add into the game. let me know what what you think about this always here to throw out some ideas.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby oppi » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:32 pm

TheOtaku777 wrote:What program do you use to make the character pictures?

I use kisekae, you can find it here:
https://enty.jp/posts/76546

Dotsu wrote:I have to say i do enjoy the game so far. The weight gain feature as well as new scenes where a surprise for me an id say a welcome addition. To be honest besides bug fixes i thought i would have to wait till the next segment of the game to see more scenes. Keep up the wonderful game. Also got to ad Phi is an adorable pred.

Side note, for any of you who wish to figure out how to find the scene with Hannah's mother took a few attempts but keep track of her position in the house each time you rest and talk to her. I think you need a certian amount of scenes to get the scene to trigger. But while in the kitchen at some point she will ask you to help with cleaning the bathroom. Say yes and go from there.

Glad you like the game!

HugsForDrugs wrote:I got a pretty cool idea and this has to go with adding a level up system what if once you got to a certain level with Priscilla she evolves into a powerful vixen (kinda like Pokemon) which i believe is a higher version of a normal fox i think if a remember correctly a vixen is a spirit fox. i also think that once she evolves into a vixen she should be able to use magic that to me sounds like a really cool feature to add into the game. let me know what what you think about this always here to throw out some ideas.

Sounds good!
Your idea is noted.
oppi
Participator

Postby HugsForDrugs » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:22 pm

Hey Oppi have you ever thought about collaborating with Bobby Mackolatoo Aka hungry butt girls to help you with the animations of the game? i am just saying i think it would be a cool idea to see if you and him can work something out i mean it would be sweet if he could help you make 3d animations and maybe you and him would be able to give each other some advice and tips about game development and art. i Think while you continue to draw having a partner around wouldn't be a bad thing now i don't know if bobby would agree to that proposition but it wouldn't hurt to ask him.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby oppi » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:00 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:Hey Oppi have you ever thought about collaborating with Bobby Mackolatoo Aka hungry butt girls to help you with the animations of the game? i am just saying i think it would be a cool idea to see if you and him can work something out i mean it would be sweet if he could help you make 3d animations and maybe you and him would be able to give each other some advice and tips about game development and art. i Think while you continue to draw having a partner around wouldn't be a bad thing now i don't know if bobby would agree to that proposition but it wouldn't hurt to ask him.

Hey!
Not until you mentioned^^
I checked out the program called blender you told me to take a look at. And am now also trying to learn it. To be honest, it will take me quite a while to master it...
I appreciate your idea to collaborate with other people to progress the game faster/better, but I'm not yet willing to do so. Working on the game is some kind of me time and I don't really want to give that up yet.
Hopefully, If everything goes as planned, I'll be able to add blender animations in a few months. :gulp:
oppi
Participator

Postby Enteresting » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:59 am

Found a bug that you may have overlooked. When you make the younger sister eat her older sister in the woman's house and she finds out, eating her and then talking to her mum seemingly removed the exit for me. As in, I walked south of it and out of the map itself. (it's the woman who gobbles up Hannah)
Enteresting
Participator

Postby HugsForDrugs » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:33 pm

oppi wrote:
HugsForDrugs wrote:Hey Oppi have you ever thought about collaborating with Bobby Mackolatoo Aka hungry butt girls to help you with the animations of the game? i am just saying i think it would be a cool idea to see if you and him can work something out i mean it would be sweet if he could help you make 3d animations and maybe you and him would be able to give each other some advice and tips about game development and art. i Think while you continue to draw having a partner around wouldn't be a bad thing now i don't know if bobby would agree to that proposition but it wouldn't hurt to ask him.

Hey!
Not until you mentioned^^
I checked out the program called blender you told me to take a look at. And am now also trying to learn it. To be honest, it will take me quite a while to master it...
I appreciate your idea to collaborate with other people to progress the game faster/better, but I'm not yet willing to do so. Working on the game is some kind of me time and I don't really want to give that up yet.
Hopefully, If everything goes as planned, I'll be able to add blender animations in a few months. :gulp:

That's good to hear i did blender for like 3 to 4 years and then i kinda stopped when i realized it wasn't for me but it is a really fun program to use and i bet its gotten much better since i used the application. There is a person called blender Guru that i used to learn from to get better i think he is like the top blender YouTuber idlest he was when i was doing it i would check out his videos.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby thevideogamer99 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:51 pm

will there be a Mac version?
thevideogamer99
New to the forum

Postby oppi » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:17 pm

Enteresting wrote:Found a bug that you may have overlooked. When you make the younger sister eat her older sister in the woman's house and she finds out, eating her and then talking to her mum seemingly removed the exit for me. As in, I walked south of it and out of the map itself. (it's the woman who gobbles up Hannah)

Thanks for telling me!

HugsForDrugs wrote:That's good to hear i did blender for like 3 to 4 years and then i kinda stopped when i realized it wasn't for me but it is a really fun program to use and i bet its gotten much better since i used the application. There is a person called blender Guru that i used to learn from to get better i think he is like the top blender YouTuber idlest he was when i was doing it i would check out his videos.

Oh yeah, I heard of him. I'll definitely check out his videos!

thevideogamer99 wrote:will there be a Mac version?

I think I can do that. I'll include the mac version in the next update.
oppi
Participator

Postby HugsForDrugs » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:04 pm

HugsForDrugs wrote:That's good to hear i did blender for like 3 to 4 years and then i kinda stopped when i realized it wasn't for me but it is a really fun program to use and i bet its gotten much better since i used the application. There is a person called blender Guru that i used to learn from to get better i think he is like the top blender YouTuber idlest he was when i was doing it i would check out his videos.
oppi wrote:Oh yeah, I heard of him. I'll definitely check out his videos!

I would also very much focus on learning sculpting and character creation if you are planing on making your very own custom character models its expensive to hire an artist to make them for you and i would just use a creatives commons License to get free environmental assets this will save you a lot of time you could maybe even use free character assets as well and then just animate them but you lose some control over the characters quality and design if you do it that way. Some big advice to hopefully help you don't try to use everything on blender this is something that i did and it really put a lot of unnecessary stress on me just pick something on the program and get good at it that means don't try to make a couch then go and make a person then go and use particles etc just focus on one particular section as if that was your job and you will do fine. Blender guru isn't a character creator so he is not gonna be able to teach you how to make and animate the characters you design i only recommended him because he can teach you the basics on how to use blender for free on YouTube. Other then that try to find someone that can teach you how to design characters and animate them also i would get a digital drawing pad with a pressure pen it makes creating characters so much easier its around like 50 to 100 bucks though to get a decent one but i can promise you its worth it.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby oppi » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:17 am

I would also very much focus on learning sculpting and character creation if you are planing on making your very own custom character models its expensive to hire an artist to make them for you and i would just use a creatives commons License to get free environmental assets this will save you a lot of time you could maybe even use free character assets as well and then just animate them but you lose some control over the characters quality and design if you do it that way. Some big advice to hopefully help you don't try to use everything on blender this is something that i did and it really put a lot of unnecessary stress on me just pick something on the program and get good at it that means don't try to make a couch then go and make a person then go and use particles etc just focus on one particular section as if that was your job and you will do fine. Blender guru isn't a character creator so he is not gonna be able to teach you how to make and animate the characters you design i only recommended him because he can teach you the basics on how to use blender for free on YouTube. Other then that try to find someone that can teach you how to design characters and animate them also i would get a digital drawing pad with a pressure pen it makes creating characters so much easier its around like 50 to 100 bucks though to get a decent one but i can promise you its worth it.

Yeah, I'm working on the basics, but I can't invest too much time at the moment...
So.. I'll do what I can.
A digital drawing pad sounds neat, maybe I'll get one in the future..
oppi
Participator

Postby HugsForDrugs » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:16 am

oppi wrote:Yeah, I'm working on the basics, but I can't invest too much time at the moment...
So.. I'll do what I can.
A digital drawing pad sounds neat, maybe I'll get one in the future.

Yeah no rush whenever you got the time just remember all the stuff I am saying because I made a lot of mistakes when I did blender and I don't want you to make them too. Here is something else that I should mention it takes a good bit of time to render out a scene and this also is determined by how powerful your computer is so make sure that you focus on optimizing your renders as best you can without losing to much quality. On that note I said something the wrong way in my previous message what I meant was while you are learning to draw characters I would use free assets for both environmental and character models this should save you quite a bit of time. Also I was wondering if there is anyway that you could invite me to like a discord so I can help you whenever your free?
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby oppi » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:19 pm

HugsForDrugs wrote:Yeah no rush whenever you got the time just remember all the stuff I am saying because I made a lot of mistakes when I did blender and I don't want you to make them too. Here is something else that I should mention it takes a good bit of time to render out a scene and this also is determined by how powerful your computer is so make sure that you focus on optimizing your renders as best you can without losing to much quality. On that note I said something the wrong way in my previous message what I meant was while you are learning to draw characters I would use free assets for both environmental and character models this should save you quite a bit of time. Also I was wondering if there is anyway that you could invite me to like a discord so I can help you whenever your free?

Thank you for the tips!
If I run into problems, I don't know how to handle, I'll get in touch with you.
For now, I have so less experience in blender, I wouldn't even know what to ask you..
oppi
Participator

Postby HugsForDrugs » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:14 pm

oppi wrote:
HugsForDrugs wrote:Yeah no rush whenever you got the time just remember all the stuff I am saying because I made a lot of mistakes when I did blender and I don't want you to make them too. Here is something else that I should mention it takes a good bit of time to render out a scene and this also is determined by how powerful your computer is so make sure that you focus on optimizing your renders as best you can without losing to much quality. On that note I said something the wrong way in my previous message what I meant was while you are learning to draw characters I would use free assets for both environmental and character models this should save you quite a bit of time. Also I was wondering if there is anyway that you could invite me to like a discord so I can help you whenever your free?

Thank you for the tips!
If I run into problems, I don't know how to handle, I'll get in touch with you.
For now, I have so less experience in blender, I wouldn't even know what to ask you..

I can teach you the basics and then some if you want all you gotta do is send me a direct message with a link to your discord and we can talk i really don't mind helping but if you don't want to do that i understand.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delennd » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:25 pm

I found the blue hair mom scene at beach hotel floor 2. Are there any other beach hotel scenes in this update or not yet?
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dotsu » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:43 am

My my 3 new scenes for us in a free update only a month after the last one? You spoil us so. I now have to get those scenes now to. Great game so far an is a surprisingly good one to.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby oppi » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:45 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:I can teach you the basics and then some if you want all you gotta do is send me a direct message with a link to your discord and we can talk i really don't mind helping but if you don't want to do that i understand.

Thanks, I'll do if I have questions.

Delennd wrote:I found the blue hair mom scene at beach hotel floor 2. Are there any other beach hotel scenes in this update or not yet?

No, thats all of the beach hotel scenes for this update.

Dotsu wrote:My my 3 new scenes for us in a free update only a month after the last one? You spoil us so. I now have to get those scenes now to. Great game so far an is a surprisingly good one to.

You're welcome!
Happy, you like the game:)
oppi
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:45 am

Are the new scenes prey or pred? I wouldn't mind seeing a few more prey scenes to restore balance just a bit. What I liked in Nyan Adventures is that it was about 50/50.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game