A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 10/1/2021 Little Update!

Postby kiriaflurry » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:07 am

What hotel? I only know of the place with elizabeth, but where's the one with madeline? I dont see a sparkling item
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:39 am

kiriaflurry wrote:What hotel? I only know of the place with elizabeth, but where's the one with madeline? I dont see a sparkling item

At the beach. You need to find the beach girls' house in the north-west part of town(can only access after enemy HQ), talk to them and then you'll be able to go to the beach on the east coast, after you do, go north(need a bikini, can get one from the swimming girls), after the "event", you can go left to the hotel.
Turbotowns
???

Postby kiriaflurry » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:59 am

Hmm, i dont see that on the second floor, all the doors are locked.
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:42 am

I think the scripting for Lea's family is completely broken, I ate her brother, and she said to meet her at her room, but when I got there all she kept saying was: "I think she's in her room." Not to mention the clone of the, babysitter?, in the hallway(somewhere we never canonically saw her).

---

Luckily, a little exploring and I got what I came for, that 3D scene with her mother, HOLY FUCK!
Turbotowns
???

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:58 am

kiriaflurry wrote:Hmm, i dont see that on the second floor, all the doors are locked.

You sure you're on the second floor? You might have to talk to Madeline and her boyfriend, who are sitting outside. The second floor is the one with the open area where you can go in and see the judge who you clearly heard eating someone in one of the showers on the beach. Also where you see the dancer wearing blue before getting access to the room on the third floor and the chance to eat her too.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:08 am

I've been checking around to find the various new internal pics, but which ones are the "emo girl" and "hot neighbor"?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Asafen » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:23 pm

DroolingPred wrote:I've been checking around to find the various new internal pics, but which ones are the "emo girl" and "hot neighbor"?

The Emo girl is Lea's babysitter Lola I think, and the hot neighbor is who the third vore club member gets you to eat.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:49 pm

I noticed that when Pri is slight turned in her 3D sprite of first and second stage, her belly isn't matched right with the body and it looks like it's not fully attached to the rest of the torso. Think you could fix it? And also, are you able to give more save files to use since 19 isn't a lot?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vitoris » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:03 am

[quote="Turbotowns"]I think the scripting for Lea's family is completely broken, I ate her brother, and she said to meet her at her room, but when I got there all she kept saying was: "I think she's in her room." Not to mention the clone of the, babysitter?, in the hallway(somewhere we never canonically saw her).

---

Likewise, she was present in the room saying the same thing when I was still doing the babysitter questline.
vitoris
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheSkylord » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:58 pm

Does anyone know where I can find the Blue Dancing Girl and how to eat her?
TheSkylord
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:11 pm

TheSkylord wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the Blue Dancing Girl and how to eat her?

HINT: Why not try staying at the hotel for a bit longer?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:00 pm

Souls6 wrote:
TheSkylord wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the Blue Dancing Girl and how to eat her?

Do you mean getting the suite? How to i get enough money to afford it?
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby XGNRadiance » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:29 pm

HentaiMaster90000 wrote:
Souls6 wrote:

Do you mean getting the suite? How to i get enough money to afford it?
You're close. Not quite the suite. :)
XGNRadiance
New to the forum

Postby VVVx » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:10 pm

The running girl shows up again after you eat her.
VVVx
Participator

Postby Seifens » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:26 pm

VVVx wrote:The running girl shows up again after you eat her.

Everyone does. That's how scene replays work in this game.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VVVx » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:23 am

Seifens wrote:
VVVx wrote:The running girl shows up again after you eat her.

Everyone does. That's how scene replays work in this game.

Ah, I guess it wasn't as obvious for the others - the various club girls don't show in the club rooms after you eat them, for example. Imo it's confusing.
VVVx
Participator

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) New Scene Fixed (Hopefully)

Postby oppi » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:58 am

HisashiHinata wrote:Just a small question: Is it possible to progress the weight states through the same prey over and over again? Or does it only count unique prey towards gaining a new prey state?

Yes, it is possible to progress the weight states through the same prey over and over again.

Katar wrote:Great work with the 3d Sprites! I'm eager to see the game progress with them! I thought Jen's mom was going to be a pred when I first saw it, but it was still great seeing her bathroom scene!

Thanks! I'll keep working on it for sure, rather unconcistently for now but I won't stop.

ELSCHNY wrote:Idk if anyone already ask this but is there ever gonna by anal vore or unbirth?

To be honest, I'm not a great anal or unbirth vore fan. But maybe I'll add a pred who'll try to
vore Pri in such a way. But I promise nothing.

Souls6 wrote:Found another bug: when I eat Lea's brother, even if I'm in a lower state, sometimes it bring me back to the fifth stage of weight gain.

EDIT: I also have a couple of ideas if you don't mind:
1 I think you should fight Madeline and her boyfriend in their room if you have fourth stage or more, while the tigergirl only fifth stage.
2 This is rekated to the pizza girl's little brother. I thought, since Pri prefer girls usually, why not give a choice, if you recruited her, to have Lilly eat him, since she did ask to start with something smaller. You could add for a dialogue a cruel taunt where Pri tell him that she won't eat him, since she was satisfied with his family, so she'll just give him to Lilly.
I know, I'm evil.

Thanks for reporting the bugg.
1 Sounds good.
2 Also sounds good, but I already added a scene where Pri can eat the boy and Lilly also has
a scene where she eats somebody else.

Turbotowns wrote:I think the scripting for Lea's family is completely broken, I ate her brother, and she said to meet her at her room, but when I got there all she kept saying was: "I think she's in her room." Not to mention the clone of the, babysitter?, in the hallway(somewhere we never canonically saw her).

---

Luckily, a little exploring and I got what I came for, that 3D scene with her mother, HOLY FUCK!

Yup, I completely messed that up.. That's why I'll be releasing the next updates on patreon first so
most buggs will already be fixed when I finally upload it on eka's.
The scene should be fixed now.

Souls6 wrote:I noticed that when Pri is slight turned in her 3D sprite of first and second stage, her belly isn't matched right with the body and it looks like it's not fully attached to the rest of the torso. Think you could fix it? And also, are you able to give more save files to use since 19 isn't a lot?

Oh, I didn't notice.. I'll check out the pictures.
I think I'll need a plugin to add more than 19 save files.
I'll add it if I find the time.
oppi
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:00 pm

oppi wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:Just a small question: Is it possible to progress the weight states through the same prey over and over again? Or does it only count unique prey towards gaining a new prey state?

Yes, it is possible to progress the weight states through the same prey over and over again.

Katar wrote:Great work with the 3d Sprites! I'm eager to see the game progress with them! I thought Jen's mom was going to be a pred when I first saw it, but it was still great seeing her bathroom scene!

Thanks! I'll keep working on it for sure, rather unconcistently for now but I won't stop.

ELSCHNY wrote:Idk if anyone already ask this but is there ever gonna by anal vore or unbirth?

To be honest, I'm not a great anal or unbirth vore fan. But maybe I'll add a pred who'll try to
vore Pri in such a way. But I promise nothing.

Souls6 wrote:Found another bug: when I eat Lea's brother, even if I'm in a lower state, sometimes it bring me back to the fifth stage of weight gain.

EDIT: I also have a couple of ideas if you don't mind:
1 I think you should fight Madeline and her boyfriend in their room if you have fourth stage or more, while the tigergirl only fifth stage.
2 This is rekated to the pizza girl's little brother. I thought, since Pri prefer girls usually, why not give a choice, if you recruited her, to have Lilly eat him, since she did ask to start with something smaller. You could add for a dialogue a cruel taunt where Pri tell him that she won't eat him, since she was satisfied with his family, so she'll just give him to Lilly.
I know, I'm evil.

Thanks for reporting the bugg.
1 Sounds good.
2 Also sounds good, but I already added a scene where Pri can eat the boy and Lilly also has
a scene where she eats somebody else
[/quote]
I know that Pri can already eat him. I was just suggesting an extra option.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Potatogggm » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:22 am

there's some way to transfer my old save into this new version? if you guys know how please tell me
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamer210 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:56 pm

Potatogggm wrote:there's some way to transfer my old save into this new version? if you guys know how please tell me

copy save folder an past in new version
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game