Vore DBS MV and MZ Plugins and Demo

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore DBS MV and MZ Plugins and Demo

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:10 am

Download:https://polyedit2000.itch.io/vore-dbs-plug

You may have remembered the Vore DBS when I made it on VX Ace. Well, here's the MV and MZ versions! Well, the Basic Version, that is.

For those new here, this battle system makes it so that when a battler applies the Vore state to their target, it will eat that target. And in turn, the prey's targeting is suddenly limited to the stomach while their allies can't reach them! It even deals a bit of digestion damage!

Anyway, the Basic Version is currently here. In addition to the mentioned part, you can change the battler Graphics of preds/preys/states and give each pred their own digestion and vore state timer.

The Advanced Version will be worked on and will offer most features from the VX Ace version.

---

Changelog:
6/9 - Advanced Version for MV uploaded, with a lot more features.
Last edited by polyedit2000 on Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
polyedit2000
Participator

Re: Vore DBS MV Plugin

Postby Egads » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:30 am

Quick question: will this ever be ported to MZ?
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:45 am

Egads wrote:Quick question: will this ever be ported to MZ?

Is it just me or is this a rather strange question...?
Eka
Administrator

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:51 pm

Guy has a point. Unfortunately, this Plugin is not one that can work between MV and MZ as it is, starting with changes in the windows. I will try to work on the MZ version.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Egads » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:18 pm

polyedit2000 wrote:Guy has a point. Unfortunately, this Plugin is not one that can work between MV and MZ as it is, starting with changes in the windows. I will try to work on the MZ version.

Yeah sorry, I've been using MZ recently and that's the first question that came to mind. ^^;
This looks pretty dope though, so good luck on this and remember to take your time!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:04 pm

Awesome! I had been working on a project with the VX Ace version, but I might just post what I have and start over on MV when advanced is out:)

You're awesome :D
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aqualite » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:47 pm

I'm gonna have to give this a try. Thanks!
I just really like girls! (In girls!)
Aqualite
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:13 pm

Eka wrote:

Most MV Plugins should work with MZ because not much changed between the two.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Enteresting » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:33 pm

ian66613 wrote:
Eka wrote:

Most MV Plugins should work with MZ because not much changed between the two.

True, apart from Encryption on Yanfly's end over what happened with his Scripts.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Marpatt » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:01 pm

I need some technical help. I tried out the plugin (actually the first time I'm trying plugins with MV) but I can't get it to work. I have it in the Plugins folder, and everything else seems to work, but in combat when somebody is supposed to take damage, it pops up the error of "Cannot read property 'removeByDamage' of null"

Any advice would be much appreciated! ^^;
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:08 pm

Marpatt wrote:I need some technical help. I tried out the plugin (actually the first time I'm trying plugins with MV) but I can't get it to work. I have it in the Plugins folder, and everything else seems to work, but in combat when somebody is supposed to take damage, it pops up the error of "Cannot read property 'removeByDamage' of null"

Any advice would be much appreciated! ^^;

Actually, that is a fault on my end. Long story short, I had a "pred" state when reworking that part of the code and didn't think to test it with no pred state, so the error comes from trying to read a State with id 0 (which you cannot make). Anyway, I reuploaded the plugin with the fix and it should work alright.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Marpatt » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:18 pm

polyedit2000 wrote:Actually, that is a fault on my end. Long story short, I had a "pred" state when reworking that part of the code and didn't think to test it with no pred state, so the error comes from trying to read a State with id 0 (which you cannot make). Anyway, I reuploaded the plugin with the fix and it should work alright.

Oh, well, thank you for fixing that so quickly! :-D and for this amazing plugin!
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:43 am

A few more bugfixes and a MZ-compatible version uploaded.

Edit: Multilayer Vore switch added. If set to true, allows pred to eat pred.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Egads » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:13 am

polyedit2000 wrote:MZ-compatible version uploaded.

You are a life saver.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore DBS MV and MZ Plugins

Postby Marpatt » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:59 pm

Hi, I've got another bug to report ^^; (though, again, I am loving the plugin otherwise :gulp: )

So, whenever I attempt a battle while having less than 4 party members, an error pops up saying "Cannot read property 'isStateAffected' of null"

Again, any solutions are much appreciated :-D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:18 am

Thanks. That is fixed.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby TheMastermind » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:13 pm

Y'know, I actually tried to create that effect by myself.
I never got close to completing it though, since I've been procrastinating that project for months and months. I had the same loose concept and had some states and mechanics implemented.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore DBS MV and MZ Plugins and Demo

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:57 pm

Demo Is Up
Plugins are also updated with a few more fixes and a few more to complete the Basic version:

- Enemies can use the "Pred State" as a State Condition for their Action (when they are full)
- <IgnoreVore> can be placed on Skills and Items to treat targeting like Vore is a normal state.
- <TargetBelly> can be placed on Skills and Items to redirect attacks/heals to the target's belly.
- In the plugin, Escape can work normally or it can only work when no Actors are Preds or Prey to monsters.

In clarification of the <TargetBelly> notetag, this will target everyone in the belly regardless of ally or foe. Targeting a foe will damage both the foe and their belly, but targeting an ally will only affect their belly (aka smacking their own belly).
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby MellowYellow » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:35 am

In the demo anytime you beat an enemy, it says "action.item is not a function". It may be something else that's causing that but I'm pretty sure it's when you beat an enemy. Besides that, all the stuff that's been showcased in this is really damn cool and I hope the plugin gets put to good use.
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:41 am

MellowYellow wrote:In the demo anytime you beat an enemy, it says "action.item is not a function". It may be something else that's causing that but I'm pretty sure it's when you beat an enemy. Besides that, all the stuff that's been showcased in this is really damn cool and I hope the plugin gets put to good use.

Yeah I had that error as well. Also I have to agree with you there, this plugin is dope as hell!

Also I'm curious about something; will the advanced version have formula digestion damage?
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game