Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach + Potions Update 14/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach + Potions Update 14/17)

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:08 pm

Cacame's Devourment Addons for Skyrim SE

Find the most recent updates on the LoversLab page.
Please also direct feedback and bug reports here as well.

Refactor Addons:
Spoiler: show

the following mods require Devourment Refactor and it's requirements, found here.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Devourment Approach REFACTOR
Gives NPCs the ability to dynamically approach the player and initiate various vore dialogue scenarios with settings configurable via MCM.
Thanks to Creme for writing a ton of scenarios while I'm being lazy.

- Cloak spell attached to the player pulses periodically, rolling dice for nearby NPCs to determine if they approach for dialogue (cloak is only attached for a split second during each pulse to minimize script load)
- initiated dialogue scenario is based on several factors such as NPC type, relationship to the player, race, size, and whether the player is full.
- Guards will confront you if you have a bounty, often with the expected consequences :gulp:
- toggles for gender, roles, and active followers included
- current dialogue scenarios involve both player pred and NPC pred
- may be updated periodically with additional scenarios

Scenario Suggestion Document

Download (1.6.2)

Changelog:
(04/15/22) 1.6.2:
- MCM issue *SHOULD FOR REAL* be fixed now
- Misc fixes from Creme
(04/15/22) 1.6.1:
- MCM issue *should* be fixed
- Player-prey should also be fixed
(04/15/22) 1.6:
- Simplified the quest initialization portion of the code, which was unnecessary to begin with. (No more "failed init" errors, but this likely means you'll need a clean save for this one.)
- A handful of new race/skill-level specific scenarios (Thanks to Creme!)
- A new "guard inspection" scenario category influenced by bounty
- Chance calculation changed to be a bit less biased towards companions/guards
- If SL/OSL Aroused is installed, NPC arousal will influence approach chance.
(04/07/22) 1.5:
- This version's additions are all thanks to Creme!
- Various new scenarios that are specific to race, prey skill and size when using macromancy!
(12/30/21) 1.4:
- Fixed the sexlab check, not having sexlab installed shouldn't break the MCM menu
- Very minor changes to existing dialogue
- Debug messages are no longer enabled by default
(6/4/21) 1.3a:
- Optimised the dialogue check and fixed some NPC responses that weren't set to random
(6/4/21) 1.3:
- NPCs shouldn't be selected to approach if the player is in a sexlab scene or if the you are currently in dialogue anymore.
- However, If they have already passed the dice roll and are en-route to the player before either of these things happen, they will still try to talk to you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Acid Levels *NEW!*
Introduces an acid level system that influences acid damage based on how long prey has been inside the predator.
This replaces a major script so this is not forwards compatible by any means. It will break in the event of an update OR with other addons that edit the same script (check your mod manager for overwrites). Please treat this as a proof-of-concept demo.
USE ONLY WITH REFACTOR 10-11

- Acid level is displayed by a thin green bar at the bottom of the screen
- Acid level increases every couple seconds while a pred has live prey. This rate increases when the prey struggles and is also affected by pred level. (Player struggling doesn't affect NPCs, but if you're in a stomach at the same time as another NPC, you're in for a bad time).
- When the bar is 75% full, acid damage is at 100%, meaning that a full bar gives a +25% bonus.
- Using spells or potions that increase acid damage (like enhanced secretions) will fill the bar even without live prey.
- Upon prey death, acid level will continue to rise for 15 updates, giving you a bit of time to nom some more prey and keep your damage up. (Player only)

Balance wise, this makes early game a bit harder for preds, but makes them a bit more powerful late game thanks to the increased rate of acid level rise and the 25% bonus. Overall, I think it makes devouring lower-level enemies a bit more interesting since they don't just immediately die.

Download (1.2)

Changelog:
(1/1/22) 1.2:
- acid levels for NPCs and the player are now both calculated with actor values
- because of some weirdness, this fixes a previous bug which caused players to not do any acid damage if acid levels was loaded onto a save in which vanilla devourment was already installed.
- NPCs now get an acid level rate bonus when their prey struggles
- With this version, acid levels now rely on both Fame and Infamy values, which may cause conflicts with other mods that use these values like Macromancy or various reputation-related mods.
(12/30/21) 1.1:
- Extended the system to include NPCs
- NPC acid levels increase at a faster rate than the player for balance reasons (let me know if this is too easy/hard)
- Magic effect is no longer constantly running on the player
- Requires a cleaned save

Devourment Potions *NEW!*
Adds a wide variety of fun potions through a handful of loot pools as well as a weight loss power

Features include:
-Digestion speed increase potions
-More tiers of weight loss potions
-A potion that grows a "Gut Wraith" in your stomach that will fight for you after it's fully grown and let out.
-A potion that saps XP from each of your prey's highest skills (probably not balanced)
-A potion that increases your digestion speed specifically when you eat elves
-Potions that do various things when your burp such as expel fireballs and ice clouds, pacify nearby enemies, grow you in size, and drastically increase acid damage/digestion speed
- A weight loss power that functions much like potions, but with the added effect of giving you temporary macromancy growth if you lose enough weight. The idea is that excess weight is converted to overall size

Download (2.1)

Changelog:
(4/18/22) 2.1:
- Greatly lowered spawn chance for potions (They were showing up eeeverywhere!)
- You should be able to update to this version from either 2.0 or 1.0 on a dirty save!
(4/18/22) 2.0:
- Added a variety of new potions such as Gut Wraith, fireball/ice storm belch, Anti-elf, and more
- Uninstall 1.0 and save the game first if you want levelled lists to populate correctly

Chione the Pred Follower
A standalone follower that has her own unique bellyport concentration spell!

- Somewhat barebones at the moment, this is my first follower mod so I'm learning as I go. Might screw around with xVASynth and make a quest for her.
- She has a unique bellyport spell that drains her target's health and teleports them to her belly once they get to 20% health.
- She has the vorish keyword, so she should be a viable pred regardless of your DISTR file. She is meant to be a powerful pred!
- Both her body and armor have two variations: a version for Devourment 3BAv2 morph belly sliders, and one without sliders for those who use equippable bellies. (She is set up with a slider-less body and armor by default. replace the meshes with those found in the "3BAv2" folder of either "meshes/actors/character/Chione Meshes/armor" or "meshes/actors/character/Chione Meshes/body" if you use morph bellies)
- You can find her in the Silver Blood Inn at Markarth, usually sitting in one of the bedrooms.

>Preview Images note: due to lack of permissions, I decided to have her spawn with custom steel plate armor rather than the outfit shown here.
Download (1.3)
>Racemenu Preset (requires The Eyes of Beauty, KS Hairdos, Female Makeup Suite, and Maro brows. Demoniac Skin Textures are used in the screenshots.)

Futanari CBBE Cock Vore Bodyslide Files
Very simply modified bodyslide files for the Futanari CBBE SoS addon that adds a "CVore" slider for cock vore. Requires Futanari CBBE

- Slider was made by coalescing the ball size and ball gravity sliders at 1000% and 2000% respectively. I think this looks a bit better than using node scaling.
- I find that ~1.3 is a good scale value to set in Refactor's MCM.
- Make sure to build the schlong in bodyslide! Nothing will happen in-game if you don't!

Download (1.0)

Obsolete/Implemented Mod Archive:

The following are mods who's features can now be found in MarkDF's Devourment Refactor out of the box! I am leaving them here because there may be slight differences that some may prefer.

Automatic Macromancy Camera For the May 19th & 21st releases of Refactor
Automatically adjusts the third person camera after using macromancy spells or enchantments. Requires Customizeable Camera

- At the moment this is more of a proof of concept. Since I am terrible at math and couldn't come up with equations that force growing and shrinking to move the camera the same relative amount, you may not like how the camera is set up for certain sizes (Default Y axis position is -15, X is 40). My monkey brain might be able to either work it out or make these values configurable in the future.
- Customizable Camera is a hard requirement.
- This edits Refactor's macromancy scripts which, like the rest of the mod, are likely to change between versions. This version was specifically made to work with the May 19th and 21st releases. It may break things if used in later releases!

Download (1.1)

Changelog:
(5/20/21) 1.1:
- Updated for Refactor May 19th
(5/12/21) 1.1:
- Updated for Refactor May 11th
(5/9/21) 1.0a:
- Fixed melee and ranged camera values following idle values
- X values are now also affected

Sexlab Orgasm Digesiton
Simple addon that casts the mega digestion power during sexlab orgasms

- Devourment doesn't process prey during sexlab scenes, so prey won't die until the scene is over.

Download (1.0a)

Changelog:
(6/2/21) 1.0a:
- Orgasms without any levels in the strong acid perk will result in a weaker effect rather than an instant kill

Mega Digestion Power
Adds a power which instantly digests all living prey inside you. Can be used once per day.

- Currently you have to use the console to get the power (type "Help 'Mega Digest'", then "player.addspell [insert spellID]"). Might make a quest to unlock this ability later.

Download (1.0)

Audio Replacer/Expansion
Replaces some sounds to suit my personal tastes and adds more to the existing burp, gurgles, and swallow sound descriptors for more variety.

- adds seven new swallow sounds and replaces the original three with (imo) higher quality sounds.
- modifies some of the original burps to equalize volume and adds f̶i̶v̶e̶ twelve more for a total of 29 (the devourment burp folder is a mess of duplicate sounds, most of which aren't even used. This isn't Mark's fault btw, it's always been that way.)
- replaces female scat/bone excretion sounds to remove farting. (Personal taste but doesn't touch the sounds that the fart power uses. If you like the old ones better just delete my replacements in the archive.)
- replaces male and female screams with gurgles (again, personal taste. One of the female screams does include a quiet vocalization though.)
- adds o̶n̶e̶ ten additional gurgle sounds.
- adds an additional stomach ambient sound (what plays when the only things in your stomach are dead)

Download (1.1)

Periodic Burps Refactor
Adds periodic burping when preds digest dead prey.

- Burping is semi-infrequent, will probably make the rate adjustable later.

Download (1.1)

DMaF Addons (Deprecated):

the following mods require nothing more than DMaF 1.2.7/6 and it's requirements, found here.

Devourment Approach
Gives NPCs the ability to dynamically approach the player and initiate various vore dialogue scenarios with settings configurable via MCM.
- Cloak spell attached to the player pulses periodically to roll dice for nearby NPCs to determine if they approach for dialogue
- initiated dialogue scenario is based on NPC type and relationship to the player
- toggles for gender and active followers included
- current dialogue scenarios involve both player pred and NPC pred and scenarios specific to NPC magic skills
- will be updated with additional scenarios

Scenario Suggestion Document

Download (1.4c)
Download (1.4a)

Changelog:
(1/9/21) 1.4c:
-Changed how the player swallows NPCs during approach dialogue in order to prevent NPCs from initiating combat/fleeing.
(1/3/21) 1.4b:
-Reimplemented the change from 1.4. Script lag should be better and (as far as I've tested) doesn't break on loading saves anymore.
(1/3/21) 1.4a:
-walked back a change that was designed to lessen the script load, but ended up breaking the mod upon loading a save. MCM should no longer break on loading, but you may experience an increase in script-lag. Working on a fix.

Enhanced Burps and Gurgles
It seems that this may need to be loaded into a save at the SAME TIME as base DMaF to function correctly. (i.e. It may not work in a save with DMaF already initialized.)
Adds a multitude of features related to burping and belly audio:

-Periodic digestion burps during dead prey digestion
-periodic belly gurgle audio during dead prey digestion
-Pred will burp up prey equipment after they die during digestion
-Added "item burp" prey fate option (items representative of prey race (i.e. various bones for humanoids) will be burped up after digestion finishes. These items will contain the prey's inventory.)

Download(1.2c)

Changelog:
(1/3/21) 1.2c:
-added MCM toggle for periodic burping to maximize compatibilty with Invidia's Burp's and Bellies addon. Note that I have not thoroughly tested compatibility between our mods.
(1/2/21) 1.2b:
-added MCM toggle for item burps on prey death (located under "toggles")
(1/2/21) 1.2a:
-Stopped Item Burp expelled items from fading in, resulting in better visuals and easier-to-track items
-Made item burping disposal option compatible with WeightMorphs
-Burped up items should spawn more closely to the face for better visuals

INeed Compatibility
Causes digestion of dead prey to decrease hunger when using iNeed - Food Water and Sleep. Possible configuration of hunger decrease speed to come.

Download (2.0a)

Changelog:
(1/16/21) 2.0a:
-Fixes a bug where the acid damage buffs wouldn't go away.
(1/10/21) 2.0:
-Satiation per tick differs between prey races. Giant creatures like dragons now grant much more satiation than NPCs, NPCs grant more than smaller creatures like chickens or rabbits.
-Hunger grants a boost to acid damage. There are 4 levels of hunger boost, with the highest increasing acid damage by 150%.

To Do:

- Build a quest around Chione, introducing new characters to recruit.
-- Will likely revolve around gradually unlocking Chione's voracious capabilities until she is on par with superpreds.
-- Let me know if you have any ideas you'd like to see in a Devourment quest!
-- I've been screwing around with xVASynth and the results are a bit better than I expected. I'll build the quest first, but at some point I'd like to make it fully AI voiced as an optional plugin (hopefully it isn't too jarring)
-- Voice sample

- Devourment cumflation
-- Register a fake digestion when on the receiving end of a Sexlab orgasm

- Add more scenarios to Approach (sorry, I've been slacking in this regard)
-- NPCs asking if they can swallow your followers
-- Unwilling pred scenarios

Recent Changes:

(04/18/22)
- Updated Devourment Potions with a bunch of new potions.
(04/15/22)
- Updated Approach with a bunch of new scenarios thanks to Creme, simplified the code a bit, and added a new guard inspection scenario category.
(11/25/21)
- Added two new addons, Player Acid Levels and Devourment Potions
(6/5/21)
- Fixed all of Chione's .tri to be properly used by her meshes. Thanks Macross!
(6/4/21)
- Updated Chione with devourment 3BAv2 sliders
- Updated Approach with checks for ongoing dialogue and sexlab animations.
(6/2/21)
- Added a follower mod!
- Updated orgasm digestion to properly take into account preds with no levels in the strong acid perk.
(5/30/21)
- Added modified bodyslide files for the Futanari CBBE SoS addon to support Refactor's cock vore
- OP has been reorganized a bit.
- Added a sexlab orgasm digetsion addon.
(5/16/21)
- Updated the audio expansion with more sounds
(5/13/21)
- Added an audio replacer/expansion addon
(5/12/21)
- Updated Auto Macromancy Cam for Refactor May 11th
Last edited by CacameAwemedinade on Wed May 25, 2022 7:30 pm, edited 137 times in total.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cacame's Devourment Male and Female Addons

Postby Bright » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:27 pm

Is your name based on that one elf king from Dwarf Fortress?
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:44 pm

As a matter of fact it is!
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:11 am

Do you know if these are compatible with the dialogue addon for DFaM?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:35 am

is there a restart console command for the mod? seems to break cosistently for me causing the game to struggle really hard in outdoor areas when it does break.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:15 am

Wollffett wrote:Do you know if these are compatible with the dialogue addon for DFaM?

Yes, these are fully compatible, I use them all together.

Kavvanshrike wrote:is there a restart console command for the mod? seems to break cosistently for me causing the game to struggle really hard in outdoor areas when it does break.

Which addon? How exactly is it breaking?
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:14 am

First mod seems to work on legendary edition thankfully but if I may ask in regards to things the A.I can approach you for is having NPCs request you devour them the only dialogue situation in this mod so far?
I haven't tested the second mod however and may try it.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:53 am

CacameAwemedinade wrote:Which addon? How exactly is it breaking?

i mean the approach mod, debug messages stop displaying and mcm options for this stop showing, rarely my game will come to a grinding 5fps when outdoors in cities. I supect the script is getting stuck on somthing so a console command to clear ongoing functions would be helpful.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:35 am

How do you affect the chances? I sat next to an NPC and it said 30 their name and then roll failed there was also one that said 104 but it still failed is there a way to affect this?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:28 pm

Wollffett wrote:How do you affect the chances? I sat next to an NPC and it said 30 their name and then roll failed there was also one that said 104 but it still failed is there a way to affect this?

You affect it by cranking up the "Base approach chance multiplier" in the MCM

Kavvanshrike wrote:i mean the approach mod, debug messages stop displaying and mcm options for this stop showing, rarely my game will come to a grinding 5fps when outdoors in cities. I supect the script is getting stuck on somthing so a console command to clear ongoing functions would be helpful.

Strange, you're the first person to come to me with that major an issue. I'd suggest enabling papyrus logging in your skyrim ini and scanning for what's going on during those lag spikes. In terms of adding a console command, I'm relatively new to papyrus scripting, but I don't know if aborting a function mid-operation is possible. EDIT: I just ran into a similar issue on a new save. I usually don't have all my addons enabled when I create a new save so something might be going wrong there. I'll look into it.

Younger99 wrote:First mod seems to work on legendary edition thankfully but if I may ask in regards to things the A.I can approach you for is having NPCs request you devour them the only dialogue situation in this mod so far?

There are a handful of prey and pred scenarios atm. You might just be getting unlucky if you aren't getting any NPC pred scenarios.
Last edited by CacameAwemedinade on Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:33 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Younger99 wrote:First mod seems to work on legendary edition thankfully but if I may ask in regards to things the A.I can approach you for is having NPCs request you devour them the only dialogue situation in this mod so far?

There are a handful of prey and pred scenarios atm. You might just be getting unlucky if you aren't getting any NPC pred scenarios.

I see. I'll have to try it again thanks for replying to me mate.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:50 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Wollffett wrote:How do you affect the chances? I sat next to an NPC and it said 30 their name and then roll failed there was also one that said 104 but it still failed is there a way to affect this?

You affect it by cranking up the "Base approach chance multiplier" in the MCM

I cranked it up but it still says roll failed constantly are there other factors that count or what's the number for because it never changes?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:03 pm

Wollffett wrote:I cranked it up but it still says roll failed constantly are there other factors that count or what's the number for because it never changes?
The chance value that shows up should be consistent for each NPC. It's based on various actor values like confidence, aggression, and (most importantly) relationship with the character. At the moment I may have it balanced too far towards failing. I'll expand the balancing options soon.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:43 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote: The chance value that shows up should be consistent for each NPC. It's based on various actor values like confidence, aggression, and (most importantly) relationship with the character. At the moment I may have it balanced too far towards failing. I'll expand the balancing options soon.

If I may suggest something you could add options to perhaps if someone prefers being a pred then they could increase the chances for such interactions if not the other way around.
Of course, I'll admit that I'm no modder so there are many factors and complexities I am ignorant of so it's up to you if you are willing and able to.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Jadex » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:52 am

Hey is Enhanced Burps and Gurgles based off of invidiasyren's burps or was that strictly a coincidence?
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59769
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:19 am

Jadex wrote:Hey is Enhanced Burps and Gurgles based off of invidiasyren's burps or was that strictly a coincidence?

He came up with the idea originally, and made an early iteration of the mod. I really liked the concept, but I tend to avoid messing with the main script files of Devourment, which his mod did. Personal preference, but given the way that the script is the most likely to be changed in the case of update, I thought it would be good for future proofing (bit of a moot point now). So I made my version, and asked if it was okay for me to post it. I ended up rolling it into my bellies addon (which after an upcoming update is more or less going to become just a miscellaneous features addon). However, the idea is all Cacame’s (speaking of which I apologize, I’m realizing that I probably should have credited you in the first place).
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Jadex » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:45 am

invidiasyren wrote:
Jadex wrote:Hey is Enhanced Burps and Gurgles based off of invidiasyren's burps or was that strictly a coincidence?

He came up with the idea originally, and made an early iteration of the mod. I really liked the concept, but I tend to avoid messing with the main script files of Devourment, which his mod did. Personal preference, but given the way that the script is the most likely to be changed in the case of update, I thought it would be good for future proofing (bit of a moot point now). So I made my version, and asked if it was okay for me to post it. I ended up rolling it into my bellies addon (which after an upcoming update is more or less going to become just a miscellaneous features addon). However, the idea is all Cacame’s (speaking of which I apologize, I’m realizing that I probably should have credited you in the first place).

Ah it's all coming together lol
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:17 am

invidiasyren wrote:(speaking of which I apologize, I’m realizing that I probably should have credited you in the first place).
No no really don't worry about it!
Speaking of which, I'm hoping that making my mod compatible with yours is as simple as adding a toggle for my burps.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:45 am

Just wondering what the number actually means cause I got it up to 900 and it still failed the roll. Also from what I've seen so far is it player pred only because the only option I see in the MCM is ask for Vore not ask to?

Edit: I found out how to get the dialogue to happen, so I set confidence and relationship to max, then set aggression to 2, and added my target and I into the same faction, then I set the frequency it scans to the fastest and the multiplier to the highest and it worked!! Love the dialogue, can't wait to do a playthrough with this mod :)
Last edited by Wollffett on Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wollffett
Participator

Postby lolen34 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:17 am

can use this Enhanced Burps and Gurgles making the game crash can i fix it som how
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game