Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach + Potions Update 14/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Simple Pred Follower 6/2)

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:06 pm

Mastert3318 wrote:Maybe you could make an option in the MCM to select certain NPCs and have the ability to exclude them?

This should be simple enough, I can see about adding targetted NPCs to an exclusion faction.

ig00r wrote:I think inability to bellyport the PC is caused by this entry in the script DevourmentBellyPortChione:

elseif prey.GetLevel() > 50 || (pred != playerRef && Manager.IsFull(pred))
return

My bad, I'll take that bit out as soon as I can get back to my PC.

Mastert3318 wrote:
essedess wrote:The synthesized voice sample sounds pretty good. Someone needs to teach these electronic voice thingies to pronounce "hour" though :P Maybe could use a little trickery and just make her say "our"

Synthesized voice?! Where?!

It's under the to-do section. xVASynth isn't perfect, but it can sound decent with some finagling.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:24 pm

This looks Sweet! im getting excited at the random possibilities. :D
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mastert3318 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:18 am

Any progress on that option to exclude certain NPCs? I really like your mod but I've had to disable it currently because Inigo keeps asking to be eaten every 5 seconds, lol.
Mastert3318
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mastert3318 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:28 am

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Mastert3318 wrote:Maybe you could make an option in the MCM to select certain NPCs and have the ability to exclude them?

This should be simple enough, I can see about adding targetted NPCs to an exclusion faction.

Any progress on that exclusion option? I really like your mod but some of my followers are too sensitive to it and trigger the dialogue every few seconds, lol.
Mastert3318
Been posting for a bit

Postby deman » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:55 am

not sure what it is but the approach refactor 1.3 just dont wanna work XD 1.2 seems to work just fine
deman
Been posting for a bit

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:21 pm

I put the approach chance to 50 and died because of guards, it then loaded me back to my save just before i altered the chances and my settings are currently at (10 for cloak and 5 for ask to vore) but almost every npc i meet asks me to vore them or eat me ... my companion keeps asking NON STOP and in the debug messages, it says the chances for follower were 97 and guard 27... help ..?
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delt » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:25 am

deman wrote:not sure what it is but the approach refactor 1.3 just dont wanna work XD 1.2 seems to work just fine

yeah i'm having the same issue. not even an mcm menu working.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby htonoj » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:56 pm

Hell, none of the versions work for me, devourment and the dialog expansion work though
htonoj
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:43 am

I have a question regarding the Futanari CVore. How do I make it change shape during vore? When I change the high weight in BodySlide it changes the base model instead. How do I only make it affect it during CVore?
Dongers
Participator

Postby SillyLilBug » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:21 pm

Would you consider porting a version of Enhanced Burps and Gurgles to Refactor at some point? I loved the increased gurgles during digestion and the ability to burp up items and bones and it would be amazing to see them make a return in Refactor.

And out of curiousity are Ineed and Devourment Approach for Refactor are compatible with each other? I know the DFAM version required a patch, but not sure if that's the case for the Refactor version.

Edit:
I'm also struggling to get Devourment Approach working lately (Tried several different versions of Refactor including the version from May 6th) and I'm wondering if it's just that some things have changed in Refactor and I should wait for an update or if there might be a mod conflict somewhere with another Refactor addon and what might be the culprit as I'm unsure what your mod specifically affects/changes aside from dialog.
SillyLilBug
New to the forum

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:37 am

Questions and answers:
Spoiler: show
SillyLilBug wrote:Would you consider porting a version of Enhanced Burps and Gurgles to Refactor at some point? I loved the increased gurgles during digestion and the ability to burp up items and bones and it would be amazing to see them make a return in Refactor.

Mark was kind enough to implement a lot of those features to refactor like item burping and prey-based gurgle frequency. Burping up MovableStatic containers as a disposal method would have to be added by Mark himself, as I can't think of a way to do it besides editing Refactor's scripts.

SillyLilBug wrote:And out of curiousity are Ineed and Devourment Approach for Refactor are compatible with each other? I know the DFAM version required a patch, but not sure if that's the case for the Refactor version.

Fortunately, Ineed is already accounted for in Refacor's survival/needs script.

SillyLilBug wrote:I'm also struggling to get Devourment Approach working lately (Tried several different versions of Refactor including the version from May 6th) and I'm wondering if it's just that some things have changed in Refactor and I should wait for an update or if there might be a mod conflict somewhere with another Refactor addon and what might be the culprit as I'm unsure what your mod specifically affects/changes aside from dialog.

Apparently, you aren't the only one. How exactly doesn't it work? Do the debug messages show up at all? Does the MCM?

Dongers wrote:I have a question regarding the Futanari CVore. How do I make it change shape during vore? When I change the high weight in BodySlide it changes the base model instead. How do I only make it affect it during CVore?

The CVore slider is manipulated in-game when you use cock vore if you've built the mesh with sliders in bodyslide(like the one I provided). In bodyslide, you should build the mesh with the CVore slider set to zero for both high and low weight so that your balls in-game are normal-sized by default.

Delt wrote:
deman wrote:not sure what it is but the approach refactor 1.3 just dont wanna work XD 1.2 seems to work just fine

yeah i'm having the same issue. not even an mcm menu working.

I have no idea how 1.3 could behave any different to 1.2, seeing as though the only difference is a few checks in the dice rolls. Are these problems from trying to update it on an old save?

MelonBoobies wrote:I put the approach chance to 50 and died because of guards, it then loaded me back to my save just before i altered the chances and my settings are currently at (10 for cloak and 5 for ask to vore) but almost every npc i meet asks me to vore them or eat me ... my companion keeps asking NON STOP and in the debug messages, it says the chances for follower were 97 and guard 27... help ..?

I'm a bit confused here. If you are annoyed at how frequent the approaches are, try lowering the chance multiplier further? That, or increase the value for cloak frequency (which increases the time between each dice roll). Finally, a chance of 97 with a cloak frequency of 10 means that around every 10 seconds you have about a 1/10 chance of triggering dialog with that NPC. Followers typically have high chances since they have high relationship values, which is why I put a companion toggle since it can get a bit annoying.

Mastert3318 wrote:Any progress on that option to exclude certain NPCs? I really like your mod but I've had to disable it currently because Inigo keeps asking to be eaten every 5 seconds, lol.

Sorry it's been a bit. I haven't gotten around to that with work and such distracting me. I'll get around to it at some point™..hopefully

CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby htonoj » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:33 am

For me the MCM doesn't show up at all for your mod, other mods do work
htonoj
Been posting for a bit

Postby MelonBoobies » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:55 am

Just a quick idea I had for the "Devourment Approach" mod: Maybe make it so people could ask if YOUR ACTIVE FOLLOWER is willing to eat them or ask if they could eat them (npc ask to eat your follower)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby SillyLilBug » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:20 am

Mark was kind enough to implement a lot of those features to refactor like item burping and prey-based gurgle frequency. Burping up MovableStatic containers as a disposal method would have to be added by Mark himself, as I can't think of a way to do it besides editing Refactor's scripts.

Oh okay! That makes sense. The latter is really what I was missing at this point, so I'll ask Mark when he gets back :)

Apparently, you aren't the only one. How exactly doesn't it work? Do the debug messages show up at all? Does the MCM?

In the sense that nothing is appearing and it's as if the mod is entirely absent even when it's enabled. Neither the debug messages or MCM are appearing and characters don't approach or initiate vore related convos anymore.
SillyLilBug
New to the forum

Postby KittenZoe » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:13 pm

SillyLilBug wrote:

Oh okay! That makes sense. The latter is really what I was missing at this point, so I'll ask Mark when he gets back :)

In the sense that nothing is appearing and it's as if the mod is entirely absent even when it's enabled. Neither the debug messages or MCM are appearing and characters don't approach or initiate vore related convos anymore.

Having the same issue here. Even tried older versions of Devourment. No sign of Approach at all. Devourment works perfectly fine.
KittenZoe
New to the forum

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:31 pm

Would either of you be able to provide a papyrus log? That miiight help me a bit in figuring out what's going on. Also, is it the case with both of you as well that 1.2 works while 1.3 doesn't?
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby KittenZoe » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:48 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:Would either of you be able to provide a papyrus log? That miiight help me a bit in figuring out what's going on. Also, is it the case with both of you as well that 1.2 works while 1.3 doesn't?

Sure, here's my log: https://mega.nz/file/Sp0SiKzY#1MXnw_TWD ... 7FqNd0dwFg

That is correct, only 1.2 works for me. Just double checked and it runs perfectly.
KittenZoe
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:34 am

Just curious do you intend to make more followers like Chione?
Younger99
Participator

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:14 am

Idk why everyone keeps saying 1.3 doesn't work because it's the one I'm using, and beside the weirdness of followers and people i have high relationship with asking more often, it works perfectly for me !
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:56 pm

Okay so couple things.

1. I accidentally digested Chione because she forced herself down my throat... and it caused my game to freeze when the 'body digestion' ran out.

2. Is there a way to alter Chione's curves with Bodyslide?
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game