Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach + Potions Update 14/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Simple Pred Follower 6/2)

Postby LostCause » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:10 am

Have you considered ever creating scenarios based on the player's current prey for Approach? E.g. An NPC noticing you've swallowed their friend/relative/companion and asking if you're going to let them out. Or asking if you've seen said person. Faction related stuff could work too, e.g. a Stormcloak approaching you with various scenarios when you've swallowed or are digesting an Imperial. Not sure if it'd be easy to do though, I checked through SSEEdit with my very limited knowledge and couldn't see an easy way to set it up with dialogue conditions but maybe with a bit of scripting or something it'd work. I could've also missed potential dialogue conditions to use too because there's a ton of them and I'm not knowledgeable about it.
LostCause
Participator

Postby markdf » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:12 am

LostCause wrote:Have you considered ever creating scenarios based on the player's current prey for Approach? E.g. An NPC noticing you've swallowed their friend/relative/companion and asking if you're going to let them out. Or asking if you've seen said person. Faction related stuff could work too, e.g. a Stormcloak approaching you with various scenarios when you've swallowed or are digesting an Imperial. Not sure if it'd be easy to do though, I checked through SSEEdit with my very limited knowledge and couldn't see an easy way to set it up with dialogue conditions but maybe with a bit of scripting or something it'd work. I could've also missed potential dialogue conditions to use too because there's a ton of them and I'm not knowledgeable about it.

There are a pretty robust set of conditions for checking whether people are related, although there aren't that many families in the game to start with.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LostCause » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:50 am

markdf wrote:
LostCause wrote:Have you considered ever creating scenarios based on the player's current prey for Approach? E.g. An NPC noticing you've swallowed their friend/relative/companion and asking if you're going to let them out. Or asking if you've seen said person. Faction related stuff could work too, e.g. a Stormcloak approaching you with various scenarios when you've swallowed or are digesting an Imperial. Not sure if it'd be easy to do though, I checked through SSEEdit with my very limited knowledge and couldn't see an easy way to set it up with dialogue conditions but maybe with a bit of scripting or something it'd work. I could've also missed potential dialogue conditions to use too because there's a ton of them and I'm not knowledgeable about it.

There are a pretty robust set of conditions for checking whether people are related, although there aren't that many families in the game to start with.

I know those conditions exist, but I wasn't sure if there was a good method for checking an actor other than the speaker or player.
LostCause
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:13 am

LostCause wrote:
markdf wrote:I know those conditions exist, but I wasn't sure if there was a good method for checking an actor other than the speaker or player.

You’d need the prey to be set as a reference alias to check in dialogue. However, it would be fairly easy to check beforehand in the script that’s run to make the NPC approach the player, and then just call the particular dialogue from there.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby LostCause » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:25 am

I see. When I'm not looking for a job perhaps I'll take another look. I also had ideas for scenarios based on the player having a currently struggling and/or digesting prey, e.g. a guard ordering the player to spit out their prey with a few options from there. I don't know how to script so I'd have to see how much I could do with xEdit, unless of course someone more well-versed did it first.
LostCause
Participator

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:30 pm

LostCause wrote:I see. When I'm not looking for a job perhaps I'll take another look. I also had ideas for scenarios based on the player having a currently struggling and/or digesting prey, e.g. a guard ordering the player to spit out their prey with a few options from there. I don't know how to script so I'd have to see how much I could do with xEdit, unless of course someone more well-versed did it first.

I did think about implementing some relation-specific scenarios, but as Mark implied, I thought the payoff wouldn't be worth the effort.

KittenZoe wrote:Sure, here's my log: https://mega.nz/file/Sp0SiKzY#1MXnw_TWD ... 7FqNd0dwFg

That is correct, only 1.2 works for me. Just double-checked and it runs perfectly.

So based on this log, and some of my own testing, it looks like the MCM only shows up correctly when Sexlab is enabled due to the checks I implemented (despite me deliberately trying to avoid making Sexlab a dependency). I added a link to a sexlab-independent version of 1.3a that removes those checks until I can figure out how to properly fix it.

Younger99 wrote:Just curious do you intend to make more followers like Chione?

Yeah, I've made another character that is intended to be part of Chione's quest, but I haven't really started fleshing out the quest itself yet.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:1. I accidentally digested Chione because she forced herself down my throat... and it caused my game to freeze when the 'body digestion' ran out.

2. Is there a way to alter Chione's curves with Bodyslide?

1. There isn't anything particularly unique about Chione as an NPC that would break refactor like that. It might be a conflict with a follower manager you're using or something?
2. I didn't include bodyslide files, but you can build your own body/amor and simply rename them and replace her files.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:17 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
LostCause wrote:I see. When I'm not looking for a job perhaps I'll take another look. I also had ideas for scenarios based on the player having a currently struggling and/or digesting prey, e.g. a guard ordering the player to spit out their prey with a few options from there. I don't know how to script so I'd have to see how much I could do with xEdit, unless of course someone more well-versed did it first.

I did think about implementing some relation-specific scenarios, but as Mark implied, I thought the payoff wouldn't be worth the effort.

KittenZoe wrote:Sure, here's my log: https://mega.nz/file/Sp0SiKzY#1MXnw_TWD ... 7FqNd0dwFg

That is correct, only 1.2 works for me. Just double-checked and it runs perfectly.

So based on this log, and some of my own testing, it looks like the MCM only shows up correctly when Sexlab is enabled due to the checks I implemented (despite me deliberately trying to avoid making Sexlab a dependency). I added a link to a sexlab-independent version of 1.3a that removes those checks until I can figure out how to properly fix it.

Younger99 wrote:Just curious do you intend to make more followers like Chione?

Yeah, I've made another character that is intended to be part of Chione's quest, but I haven't really started fleshing out the quest itself yet.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:1. I accidentally digested Chione because she forced herself down my throat... and it caused my game to freeze when the 'body digestion' ran out.

2. Is there a way to alter Chione's curves with Bodyslide?

1. There isn't anything particularly unique about Chione as an NPC that would break refactor like that. It might be a conflict with a follower manager you're using or something?
2. I didn't include bodyslide files, but you can build your own body/amor and simply rename them and replace her files.

If you check the DevourmentSexlab script, it demonstrates how to check for Sexlab and access it without any dependency.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LittleSlimy » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:01 am

Oh, this is where "mega digestion" was and disappeared? And here I thought I was turning crazy from suddenly being unable to find it back

I read all lines from Devourment Approach REFACTOR .... Are the NPCs generated, or should I expect Ysolda to try to eat me? Because I saw "courrier", so I wonder if I gonna have to decline most of the approaches or am I gonna eat some random NPCs with generic names ..

Can't use Media Fire for some reasons, I don't see where to click to download the mods
LittleSlimy
Been posting for a bit

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:50 am

Found a tiny bit of a bug with Chione ... SO, made a new character and she's my wife and all that but that isn't the problem. I brought her along on adventures and everytime she starts to digest something, my frames drop lower than my "tool" when it sees scat ...

So she is now a house wife and I carry a vanilla npc as my companion (atm Jenassa because I put bounce on all light armors but not on heavy armor for realism)

(Translation: Chione digest something = try to gain weigth but end up not gaining any and causing MASSIVE frame drops)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:33 pm

LittleSlimy wrote:Oh, this is where "mega digestion" was and disappeared? And here I thought I was turning crazy from suddenly being unable to find it back

I read all lines from Devourment Approach REFACTOR .... Are the NPCs generated, or should I expect Ysolda to try to eat me? Because I saw "courrier", so I wonder if I gonna have to decline most of the approaches or am I gonna eat some random NPCs with generic names ..

Can't use Media Fire for some reasons, I don't see where to click to download the mods

As far as mega digestion goes, yup! Mega digestion was implemented into base Refactor a while ago, you get it from the acid damage perks.
Approach also works on all NPCs that meet the prerequisites so, yes, Ysolda can approach under the right circumstances and configurations.

MelonBoobies wrote:Found a tiny bit of a bug with Chione ... SO, made a new character and she's my wife and all that but that isn't the problem. I brought her along on adventures and everytime she starts to digest something, my frames drop lower than my "tool" when it sees scat ...

So she is now a house wife and I carry a vanilla npc as my companion (atm Jenassa because I put bounce on all light armors but not on heavy armor for realism)

(Translation: Chione digest something = try to gain weigth but end up not gaining any and causing MASSIVE frame drops)

Have you given her different clothes/armor to wear? If not, try that and see if you get the same results.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby MelonBoobies » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:01 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
LittleSlimy wrote:Oh, this is where "mega digestion" was and disappeared? And here I thought I was turning crazy from suddenly being unable to find it back

As far as mega digestion goes, yup! Mega digestion was implemented into base Refactor a while ago, you get it from the acid damage perks.
Approach also works on all NPCs that meet the prerequisites so, yes, Ysolda can approach under the right circumstances and configurations.

MelonBoobies wrote:Found a tiny bit of a bug with Chione ... SO, made a new character and she's my wife and all that but that isn't the problem. I brought her along on adventures and everytime she starts to digest something, my frames drop lower than my "tool" when it sees scat ...

Have you given her different clothes/armor to wear? If not, try that and see if you get the same results.

I would but I haven't been able to play skyrim modded due to the SAE disaster ... Honestly haven't played skyrim much at all recently, most likely because i prefer modded skyrim over vanilla
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:29 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:

Ok, I installed the patch and tried to give her different clothes...
1st: She doesnt want to wear ANYTHING but helmets
2nd: Even with console commands, she always ALWAYS regain her gears ... FOREVER (using "removeitem ..." to remove her gear pieces OR "unequipitem ..." to unequip them)
3rd: Trying to revive her with the spell turns her into a "lover" and breaks the wife dialogue
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (two new addons! 11/25)

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:58 am

posting to watch!
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ome » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:07 pm

So whenever anyone approaches me as prey, no matter what options I choose to swallow them.....they just walk away. Tell me to savor them, and then just just flounce away...

Wouldn't be surprised if the AE update buggered the mod of course. Because it works when they want to eat me.
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:38 pm

Ome wrote:So whenever anyone approaches me as prey, no matter what options I choose to swallow them.....they just walk away. Tell me to savor them, and then just just flounce away...

Wouldn't be surprised if the AE update buggered the mod of course. Because it works when they want to eat me.

Sorta normal ..? It should vore them after a bit if you choose to do so. It has a bit of a delay to it. If you mean they don't get eaten at all then I have no clue.
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ome » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:41 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:
Ome wrote:So whenever anyone approaches me as prey, no matter what options I choose to swallow them.....they just walk away. Tell me to savor them, and then just just flounce away...

Sorta normal ..? It should vore them after a bit if you choose to do so. It has a bit of a delay to it. If you mean they don't get eaten at all then I have no clue.

Yeah they don't get eaten at all. I stood around long enough the camera went into default spin mode once, just to see if it was a delayed animation issue.
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach and Acid Updated 12

Postby MelonBoobies » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:21 am

Wait ... did Chione get updated or not ..?
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:05 pm

I wish I could make followers for devourment as well. However, the universe has decided against me and I've given up. Can't wait for an update on Chione.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Gherking » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:39 pm

Dongers wrote:I wish I could make followers for devourment as well. However, the universe has decided against me and I've given up. Can't wait for an update on Chione.

What part did you actually have trouble with? There are some great follower creation tutorials out there. https://deck16.net/post/22645519500/mak ... rim-part-1
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:40 am

Gherking wrote:
Dongers wrote:I wish I could make followers for devourment as well. However, the universe has decided against me and I've given up. Can't wait for an update on Chione.

What part did you actually have trouble with? There are some great follower creation tutorials out there. https://deck16.net/post/22645519500/mak ... rim-part-1

The problem is that the head doesn't extract correctly, but I figured that's because of the hair. The other problem is that no matter what I do the mesh isn't recognized. The creation kit actively refuses to accept the custom files and even after saving the active files it just returns to default. Neither ingame nor in the kit does it change the body for a reason seemingly no one on the internet knows.
Dongers
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game